Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,735
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
katie

Federal Way, WA

#320386 Jan 9, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Ya, I know. Just wanted an opinion on that, and I believe it to be the norm. The woman was MENTAL!
What do you believe is the norm?

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#320387 Jan 9, 2014
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you believe is the norm?
That most people would agree that a woman having an abortion in the 8th month of pregnancy when she was healthy, and the baby was healthy, and did it out of spite to hurt the man/husband/boyfriend (forget which) is 'mental'.

Location hidden

#320388 Jan 9, 2014
She admitted it too.
katie

Federal Way, WA

#320389 Jan 9, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
She admitted it too.
I'm trying to understand what doctor would go along with it. And that she must not have admitted to doing it out of spite to the doctor. But maybe better a later term abortion than a baby capable of feeling pain being tossed in the oven or microwave or thrown in a tub of boiling water out of spite. Does anyone want a woman like that actually parenting? If she was that mental during pregnancy, it might've been a lot worse after delivery. Post partum psychosis seems like it might fit here had she delivered.

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#320390 Jan 9, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Waaaaaah! First pregnancy, same thing, as well as the second. Went to 200 lbs on my first, and started at 104! Went to 180 with my second, ended in a c-section as well. But you can relax, I'm at a stable 130! I too can sit here and complain, cry, whoas me till the cows come home. Everyone has a sob story, I'm just sick of hearing yours, and apparently everyone you know that came to you with theirs.
All these men that you know that are complete Aholes... and how every woman you practically know has pretty much been abandoned by these said aholes....how bad they have it, and how much a woman risks .... blah blah blah blah
Do you like cheddar?
Know what? I don't give a flying fck what you think, what you don't want to hear, your experiences or about your phoney ass at all. Don't read my posts...scroll and stroll or take a pass on forums ya dumb bitch. Clear enough?

Minneapolis

#320391 Jan 9, 2014
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss I'd rather my daughter die than receive a life-saving abortion.
Seriously?

She actually stands by that?

I thought she loved her kids? Guess not!
katie

Federal Way, WA

#320393 Jan 9, 2014
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously?
She actually stands by that?
I thought she loved her kids? Guess not!
Yep, seriously. But she insists her adult daughter would want to refuse the life saving abortion because they're all "prolife". And yet she can't see or realize it makes her no different than Michael Schiavo... even as she still vilifies him for wanting to follow his first wife's wishes..

Minneapolis

#320394 Jan 9, 2014
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like you have a good man for a husband, Morgana. It is hard for a lot of them to imagine caring for the health and welfare of the pregnant woman since several of them seem to spend so much time empathizing with embryonic/fetal life. To the point where the woman becomes invisible even as the embryo/fetus is unaware of its own existence orr that of its mother.
Some, like NR, spend so much time imaging the horrors of death they pay no attention to the life that's living. Like what happened to that dentist in Ireland. Her husband cared about her health and welfare above and beyond that of the fetus she carried. Or that husband in Texas whose wife has been declared brain dead but legally forced to be on ALS against her wishes because she's pregnant. Some of the posters seem incapable of understanding that type of real, unconditional love. jmo
Yep! He is great guy and we have been together a long time through good and bad times.

No, they really do not care about the women/girls, they try to skate around it but it surfaces when they are cornered. Women/girls are not human to them, they are machines with one purpose only. Saying it outright just would not look good for them.
katie

Federal Way, WA

#320395 Jan 9, 2014
Here's what I found when searching out Canadian woman aborts pregnancy at 8 1/2 months. The woman had the affair, not the husband. In this instance, the husband is standing by her and wants them to remain a family and raise their young children. Is this what you referred to, Rachel? Or something different altogether? It's similar to what you posted, but just barely.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23401...
katie

Federal Way, WA

#320396 Jan 9, 2014
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep! He is great guy and we have been together a long time through good and bad times.
No, they really do not care about the women/girls, they try to skate around it but it surfaces when they are cornered. Women/girls are not human to them, they are machines with one purpose only. Saying it outright just would not look good for them.
Yes indeed! Saying it outright does not look good for them. And all the dancing they accuse us with is actually their own side stepping away from this fact.

Congratulations on your long marriage, Morgana :)

Minneapolis

#320397 Jan 9, 2014
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, seriously. But she insists her adult daughter would want to refuse the life saving abortion because they're all "prolife". And yet she can't see or realize it makes her no different than Michael Schiavo... even as she still vilifies him for wanting to follow his first wife's wishes..
Wow! That is just twisted!

l could not imagine thinking so little of my daughter. But she is a religious freak and probably typical at that!

Minneapolis

#320398 Jan 9, 2014
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeed! Saying it outright does not look good for them. And all the dancing they accuse us with is actually their own side stepping away from this fact.
Congratulations on your long marriage, Morgana :)
Sad really that they think so little of women/girls. But, hey we are on to them and they can't hide the truth for long!

Thanks! Yes, it has been a long time! We sure have had a lot of fun along the way, with more to come ...I hope!

Have a good night! Later!

Location hidden

#320399 Jan 9, 2014
katie wrote:
Here's what I found when searching out Canadian woman aborts pregnancy at 8 1/2 months. The woman had the affair, not the husband. In this instance, the husband is standing by her and wants them to remain a family and raise their young children. Is this what you referred to, Rachel? Or something different altogether? It's similar to what you posted, but just barely.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23401...
No, that's not it. The story (about 8 or 9 years ago, maybe more) Was a man (married/boyfriend), I'm not sure the relationship, was seeing a woman, and got her pregnant. They were happy about it. THEN he messed around on her, she found out, and out of spite got an abortion when she was that far along. The two didn't have a family, this was their first. Like I said, I don't remember the circumstances too well. What I do remember is the turmoil it caused. Everyone had an opinion, and most, to put it mildly, said she was 'mental, BECAUSE she admitted to doing it out of spite alone. I'll try and find it, but....wow. Not even sure which Province.

Location hidden

#320400 Jan 9, 2014
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trying to understand what doctor would go along with it. And that she must not have admitted to doing it out of spite to the doctor. But maybe better a later term abortion than a baby capable of feeling pain being tossed in the oven or microwave or thrown in a tub of boiling water out of spite. Does anyone want a woman like that actually parenting? If she was that mental during pregnancy, it might've been a lot worse after delivery. Post partum psychosis seems like it might fit here had she delivered.
I'm trying to find it, but good points you made. I'm sure that must have something to do with it. And yes, you can find a Doctor that would do that, but it would be hard, especially without any medical emergencies, AND the baby would survive outside the womb.

I'm sure as an excuse at the time, she didn't admit to that, because if she did, good luck finding one. I wish I could find it... dang. But what you said would make sense. Like I said, everyone had an opinion, and for the first time, most agreed with it.

Location hidden

#320401 Jan 9, 2014
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Know what? I don't give a flying fck what you think, what you don't want to hear, your experiences or about your phoney ass at all. Don't read my posts...scroll and stroll or take a pass on forums ya dumb bitch. Clear enough?
My oh my,,, calm down! It's okay... relax....

Feel free to keep calling me names, it doesn't bother me. Call me phony if you need to, to make yourself feel better about your circumstances, again,,, whatever! If it makes you sleep better at night sweet pea, do it!((snicker))

Sorry if it was assumed that your husband is a pussy! I can't imagine him not being one with what you just displayed. Hahahahah

I'd be scared to live with that aka you, too!

Location hidden

#320402 Jan 9, 2014
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, I can do whatever I want, I can scroll or not, I can make a comment or not, it's my decision, and there's not a dang thing you can do about it sweet pea! Tough luck for you, and you too can scroll or not, make a comment or not... it's your choice. You understand that...right? About choices,,,, remember? They THRILL you. Your choices I mean....((snicker))

Location hidden

#320403 Jan 9, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>I'm trying to find it, but good points you made. I'm sure that must have something to do with it. And yes, you can find a Doctor that would do that, but it would be hard, especially without any medical emergencies, AND the baby would survive outside the womb.
I'm sure as an excuse at the time, she didn't admit to that, because if she did, good luck finding one. I wish I could find it... dang. But what you said would make sense. Like I said, everyone had an opinion, and for the first time, most agreed with it.
oops I meant most agreed with her being an idiot... not her decision

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#320404 Jan 9, 2014
No Relativism wrote:
I Was Pro-Choice Three Months Ago, What Changed My Mind
http://www.lifenews.com/2012/11/01/i-was-pro-...
Sweetheart, a mosquito could blow you...AND your mind.

Next....

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#320406 Jan 10, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>I believed my scenario to be stupid. I just wanted your opinion on it. And yours is "if there are any, then need mental help". K, thank you, I agree with your opinion!
...an opinion which is STILL totally irrelevant, as is your opinion, Sassy's opinion, or the opinion of anyone other than the woman carrying said fetus.

There are many circumstances under which it 's possible to obtain a legal late-term abortion. Your scenario is not one of them. Nonetheless, if the crazy bitch wants to terminate her pregnancy at 8 and 1/2 months sans a medical necessity, she might attempt the procedure sans medical assistance.

Should she be prosecuted, or treated for mental illness? Neither? Both?

What's your opinion?(not that it matters...)
katie

Seattle, WA

#320407 Jan 10, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text> THAT I don't get. WTH is up with that?
Vows under God, and he speaks for her, when she can't, and what he says doesn't matter???!!! Whoa
There was an interesting article in today's paper comparing and contrasting this one with the girl from CA. Neither family's wishes are/were being considered by the hospitals in their quests to "follow the law".

http://seattletimes.com/html/nationworld/2022...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min positronium 1,171,872
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 29 min squeezers 728
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 1 hr SpaceBlues 2,999
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 17 hr thetruth 234,482
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 23 hr Trojan 28,700
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (Jun '13) Sat RICK SERVICE 32
San Diego State hoping Dwayne Polee II gets a shot Fri alanparkcity 1
More from around the web