Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 341604 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#320276 Jan 7, 2014
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is NO difference in the two statrments ink made.
1. Mother has a right to kill her baby girl.
2. Mother has a right to abort her baby girl.
You may switch the word girl with fetus in either statement , but it means the same.
Anyway one tries to "word" it, there must be a living creature put to death.
There were two different statement, worded differently. They mean two diffefent things but It is sad that your ilk chooses to interpret them based on your narrow minded point of view.
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#320277 Jan 7, 2014
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who believes a living unborn child and a living cancer are the same is sick. Atleast they consider the child as living. Whenever one gets an abortion, they must have a living being killed. That is scientific ..
Of what species is a cancer?
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#320278 Jan 7, 2014
No Relativism wrote:
I Was Pro-Choice Three Months Ago, What Changed My Mind
http://www.lifenews.com/2012/11/01/i-was-pro-...
The truth, at last!
Gtown71

United States

#320279 Jan 7, 2014
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>Of what species is a cancer?
Not sure, but apparantly just as important than any other to some ')
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#320280 Jan 7, 2014
_Bad Axe wrote:
<quoted text>Damn, there is someone here that just understands, and speaks, common sense and R v W.
Typical Chaney (Chomsky wannabe). He's more interested in the words than the context
Gtown71

United States

#320281 Jan 7, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Three thousand men? What are you smoking?
Heads up: women don't give a shit what you think, as regards whether we are 'warm-hearted' or not. We just really don't. Your opinion is COMPLETELY irrelevant to the decision of whether to gestate or abort. Your conversion is COMPLETELY irrelevant to the decision of whether to gestate or abort. Your emotional blubbering is COMPLETELY irrelevant to the decision of whether to gestate or abort.
Women have the same right to make reproductive decisions as you do - we just have different decisions to make. Be grateful that you never personally face risking gestation - because if you ever found out you were pregnant, you'd undoubtedly run screaming to the nearest abortionist.
Yes the 3 thousand men who impregnated the 3 thousand women who get abortions each day. Those men will either become linked forever as the father, or their childs life will end. All in what saith the women. If the woman chooses life, even though it was just a one night stand or short fling, then according to yall the guy will be punished for making one mistake.

Oh and ever so often a vanilla cigar, what you smokin playa?

Now why must young men be punshed for making a mistake?
I already know your answer. They should have thought about it BEFORE having sex, right?
DS
Gtown71

United States

#320282 Jan 7, 2014
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to ignoring everything that dares to disagree with your POV and continue to rely on The "scientific" words of ken ham
I never knew of this guy. Thanks fec! I must check him out. Seems like good stuff to me. Im sure you know all the dirt on mr. Ham.

Ray comfort and others popped up as well. I like mr. Comfort as well
What is your thought on Sylvester Stallone? I heard he has recieved his free gift from God.:)
feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#320283 Jan 7, 2014
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never knew of this guy. Thanks fec! I must check him out. Seems like good stuff to me. Im sure you know all the dirt on mr. Ham.
Ray comfort and others popped up as well. I like mr. Comfort as well
What is your thought on Sylvester Stallone? I heard he has recieved his free gift from God.:)
F off

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#320284 Jan 7, 2014
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the 3 thousand men who impregnated the 3 thousand women who get abortions each day. Those men will either become linked forever as the father, or their childs life will end. All in what saith the women. If the woman chooses life, even though it was just a one night stand or short fling, then according to yall the guy will be punished for making one mistake.
I already know your answer. They should have thought about it BEFORE having sex, right?
DS
The 'guy' doesn't face death because he got somebody pregnant, fool. Every single pregnancy carries that risk for women. You don't have to worry about any of the physical results of pregnancy - and apparently, you think 'women who choose life' do it to punish the man by whom she became pregnant. What a crock.

You think your financial obligation to the BORN CHILD should be null and void, if you happen to consider that particular one-night-stand a 'mistake'.

How very pro-life of you.
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#320285 Jan 7, 2014
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure, but apparantly just as important than any other to some ')
Is it human?
Gtown71

United States

#320286 Jan 7, 2014
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
F off
Ok no one really popped up when I goggled this one.. is it fred or frank ?
Either way it seems the first guy you gave me will keep my busy a while. Lots of good stuff there. Thanks again.
Gtown71

United States

#320287 Jan 7, 2014
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>Is it human?
That depends on who you ask. Me? No it isnt.
Gtown71

United States

#320288 Jan 7, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>The 'guy' doesn't face death because he got somebody pregnant, fool. Every single pregnancy carries that risk for women. You don't have to worry about any of the physical results of pregnancy - and apparently, you think 'women who choose life' do it to punish the man by whom she became pregnant. What a crock.
You think your financial obligation to the BORN CHILD should be null and void, if you happen to consider that particular one-night-stand a 'mistake'.
How very pro-life of you.
Yes playa I realize any pregnancy can be harmful or even fatal. No I dont thinkall babes born are to trap the man. I was only making a point. I made that point.it is simply a double standard.. you think the guy should have to pay if the woman chooses life, yet turn right around and say a woman should not have to pay for same choice he made.

Im starting to see a pattern with you guys.
Choice worshippers about sums it up.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#320289 Jan 7, 2014
I don't copyright anything on here, darlin'. Have fun!
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>I am soooo remembering that, and will put that as a Facebook status! hahhahahahahahha
I'm claiming it as my own too! lol AND I'm going to take credit, and swim in "my own" awesomeness with the replies of how wonderful I am. Thanks Cpete! here here
Raymond Burr
#320290 Jan 7, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Why? You want to come over and lick it up?
Sorry to disappoint you, but I practice safe sex...condoms and all.
<quoted text>
I remember when you used to insist on prattling on and on about the constitution, law, science, etc. while I was buried deep in your flabby, unathletic, cottage cheese-like derriere. Your ramblings were a minor distraction but never prevented me from finishing the task at hand.
I remember doing some follow up research on some of the things you said and finding out you didn't know what the hell you were talking about. I never let on though and let you go on thinking that I was fascinated by the breadth of your knowledge. My desire for additional trysts with that deliciously droopy buttocks of yours forever prevented me from ever revealing that I knew the truth about what an empty headed loudmouth you really were.

Indianapolis

#320291 Jan 7, 2014
Then you must be a vegan, because every time you eat meat, fish, or fowl, a living creature must be put to death. And those things you eat are self-aware and feel pain, UNLIKE a fetus in over 95% of all abortions.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is NO difference in the two statrments ink made.
1. Mother has a right to kill her baby girl.
2. Mother has a right to abort her baby girl.
You may switch the word girl with fetus in either statement , but it means the same.
Anyway one tries to "word" it, there must be a living creature put to death.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#320292 Jan 7, 2014
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
DS
Very interesting that women should never be held accountable for having sex but men should be. I think that is anti-male.

Indianapolis

#320293 Jan 7, 2014
The woman gets the decision because SHE takes all the risks of pregnancy. He is not linked to her, only any resultant child, and to the legal extent of writing a check once a month.

It literally takes 10 minutes to learn how to use a condom effectively and 20 seconds or less to put one on before having sex. The first rule of safe sex is that YOU are responsible for your own protection during sex. Too many straight boys whine about using condoms. Tough shit.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
DS
Ink

Havertown, PA

#320294 Jan 7, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>For some women, it is. I'm sure you'd prefer they have hysterectomies than abortions, but unless you're the woman looking at those choices, that just isn't your call.
Too bad for you, control freak.
Don't be ridiculous. Pregnancy is not a disease. Look it up.
Gtown71

United States

#320295 Jan 7, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Then you must be a vegan, because every time you eat meat, fish, or fowl, a living creature must be put to death. And those things you eat are self-aware and feel pain, UNLIKE a fetus in over 95% of all abortions.
<quoted text>
Ok I see what you did there. I left out thr word human.:)
I am vegan. Except for fish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min mdbuilder 1,762,994
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Brew In 35,965
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) May 19 hojo 12,405
News Carlisle's Fitzgerald signs to play at Norfolk ... May 16 Go phartse 4
News PBA: Columbian parades new import vs Aces May 4 AndPhartse 2
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Apr '18 Into The Night 258,512
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mar '18 Lonnie Peters 201,480