Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,976
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#319173 Dec 26, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
She consented to become the Mother of God, not to have sex.
It's a fairy story either way.

Next....

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#319174 Dec 26, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
A point you should have made before, if that's what you were getting at, when the subject of statutory rape first came up.

I'm merely pointing out that consent does NOT mean it's not statutory rape.
Just Sayin

Nashville, TN

#319175 Dec 26, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>It's a fairy story either way.
Next....
It may be a fairy story to you, but it's not to others. Some people believe that the real fairy story is this universe coming into existance without a Maker all by itself and out of nothing for some random reason and unknowable process.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#319176 Dec 26, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Playa, bHitler and cPeter are all EX-Catholics.

Nothing worse than an EX-Catholic.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#319177 Dec 26, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the NATURE of statutory rape. The young girl gives consent, but it's considered rape nonetheless.

Dear bHitler,

You took your mother's Rosary from her dead, cold hands while she was lying in her coffin. You wanted to save her Rosary as a remembrance of her.

How many times your mother must have honored Mary while praying her Rosary.

Yet, here you are saying Jesus' mother was raped.

You're a sick, pathetic excuse for a 'woman'.

^^^ A 'feminist' who puts down the greatest woman who ever lived. And promotes killing baby females in utero. bHitler wishes Mary would've aborted baby Jesus. It's how she rolls.^^^
Just Sayin

Nashville, TN

#319178 Dec 26, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured they were. I believe that bhitler probably has had an abortion and doesn't believe God could forgive her and can't forgive herself, yet feels "judged" by others. I'm not sure what playa and cpeter's stories are.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#319179 Dec 26, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear bHitler,
You took your mother's Rosary from her dead, cold hands while she was lying in her coffin. You wanted to save her Rosary as a remembrance of her.
How many times your mother must have honored Mary while praying her Rosary.
Yet, here you are saying Jesus' mother was raped.
You're a sick, pathetic excuse for a 'woman'.
^^^ A 'feminist' who puts down the greatest woman who ever lived. And promotes killing baby females in utero. bHitler wishes Mary would've aborted baby Jesus. It's how she rolls.^^^
LOL, you're lying again.

I said nothing about Mary being raped. I corrected the other poster who was implying that consent negates statutory rape.

I don't promote killing babies, which are born, by the way. I don't even promote killing embryos or fetuses.

You are a lying sack of sh*t, that's all.

As for my mother's rosary, I notice you dishonestly left off the part about me giving her MY rosary to replace hers. It's a family tradition, along with placing pictures in the casket. She did the same with HER mother's rosary. Deal with it.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#319180 Dec 26, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, sure there is. There is, for example, people like YOU, who pretend to be Christian, but aren't really.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#319181 Dec 26, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
It may be a fairy story to you, but it's not to others. Some people believe that the real fairy story is this universe coming into existance without a Maker all by itself and out of nothing for some random reason and unknowable process.
That random happening is hard for me to buy into. Science can determine 'how 'the world was created but not 'why'.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#319182 Dec 26, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured they were. I believe that bhitler probably has had an abortion and doesn't believe God could forgive her and can't forgive herself, yet feels "judged" by others. I'm not sure what playa and cpeter's stories are.
I've never had an abortion. I CHOSE to continue all three of my pregnancies, including the one that was unplanned, came at the worst possible time, and affected my health.

There goes you theory. Now what?
Ink

Levittown, PA

#319183 Dec 26, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
He's long gone. Get over it already.
Where did He go?
Just Sayin

Nashville, TN

#319184 Dec 26, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That random happening is hard for me to buy into. Science can determine 'how 'the world was created but not 'why'.
It seems that believing this whole huge universe just spontaneously popped into existance out of nothing whatsoever takes a whole lot more "faith" than actually believing in a Creator.
Science can't even prove that we evolved from apes or that any species evolved from a different one. It's all just theory.
Just Sayin

Nashville, TN

#319185 Dec 26, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never had an abortion. I CHOSE to continue all three of my pregnancies, including the one that was unplanned, came at the worst possible time, and affected my health.
There goes you theory. Now what?
Ok, then my next guess would be that your daughter got pregnant as a teenager and you drove her to the clinic?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#319186 Dec 26, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems that believing this whole huge universe just spontaneously popped into existance out of nothing whatsoever takes a whole lot more "faith" than actually believing in a Creator.
Science can't even prove that we evolved from apes or that any species evolved from a different one. It's all just theory.
So's gravity.

Still, science is not claiming we evolved from apes. That statement alone shows that you don't understand the theory of evolution in the first place. By the way, the theory of evolution doesn't have anything to do with the creation of the universe.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#319187 Dec 26, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ink..."Stop with the name calling."
Ink..."...a heathen like you."
Did I say something wrong?

Heathen
1.a person who does not belong to a widely held religion (esp. one who is not a Christian, Jew, or Muslim) as regarded by those who do.

synonyms:

pagan, infidel, idolater, heretic, unbeliever, disbeliever, nonbeliever, atheist, agnostic, skeptic; More

archaicpaynim
antonyms:

believer

a follower of a polytheistic religion; a pagan.

"the evangelist preached to the heathens"

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#319188 Dec 26, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, then my next guess would be that your daughter got pregnant as a teenager and you drove her to the clinic?
No, neither of my daughters have been pregnant. In fact, the only pregnancies in our family were those of my two daughters-in-law, all three planned pregnancies.

There goes another theory. Now what?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#319189 Dec 26, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say something wrong?
Heathen
1.a person who does not belong to a widely held religion (esp. one who is not a Christian, Jew, or Muslim) as regarded by those who do.
synonyms:
pagan, infidel, idolater, heretic, unbeliever, disbeliever, nonbeliever, atheist, agnostic, skeptic; More
archaicpaynim
antonyms:
believer
a follower of a polytheistic religion; a pagan.
"the evangelist preached to the heathens"
These days a Heathen is someone who follows a Norse, or Norse based, religion. I am not one.

Still, you know you meant it to be an insult. That much is clear from the context of your post.

I really couldn't care less, which is why I didn't say anything in the first place. Because it was not insulting to me.

Your hypocrisy is amusing, though.
Just Sayin

Nashville, TN

#319190 Dec 26, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
So's gravity.
Still, science is not claiming we evolved from apes. That statement alone shows that you don't understand the theory of evolution in the first place. By the way, the theory of evolution doesn't have anything to do with the creation of the universe.
That's exactly what "progressive" liberal atheistic scientists are saying: that we evolved from apes.
And that there is no God and the universe banged into existance all of a sudden.
Ask cpete.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#319191 Dec 26, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. I have ventured forth that opinion before but many on here prefer to believe that it all just happened. That God had no hand in it. It would be hard to believe in God and abortion.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#319192 Dec 26, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly what "progressive" liberal atheistic scientists are saying: that we evolved from apes.
And that there is no God and the universe banged into existance all of a sudden.
Ask cpete.
No need, as I already know what he's said, and it's not that.

YOU are showing that you don't understand the theory of evolution AT ALL, OR the Big Bang Theory.

By the way, YOU said "science". You did NOT say specific scientists. Who are these scientists who are also "progressive", "liberal" and "atheistic" who have made these statements? Name them. I want links.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Incognito4Ever 1,153,967
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 8 min KiMare 201,165
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 11 min LessHypeMoreFact 2,664
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 27 min thetruth 232,879
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 1 hr Becky 687
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 hr Trojan 28,382
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Dec 16 The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web