Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 308,049
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#319111 Dec 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought that had already passed but thanks anyway.
And Christmas is not here yet. So?
Gtown71

Tampa, FL

#319112 Dec 24, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
There are well over a thousand christian sects, plus many unaffiliated believers...because y`all can't agree on what is and is not your god`s word. They're ALL "true christians" because there is no provable model for all to follow.
<quoted text>
No doubt it's a mess, but to me it shows that there is a God and there is a devil, which is god of this world.he loves all the time"sects".:)

Those who have been enlightened has the dwelling Holy Spirit that guides them into all truth. If a man tells his wife Gods wants him to leave her for the church secretary, then he's atheist allowing another spirit to guide his flesh. Happens all the time sadly.
Yet anything that is clearly against Gods Word , then it's not of God. Again those who carry the dwelling Holy Spirit don't even have to read or be able to read to know the truth. Some issues may be able"not real sure" , but many are no brainers.if someone wants to paint the church house blue? I don't care. If someone wants to say that there are many ways to Heaven? I do care.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#319113 Dec 24, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear JohnK,
Have you killed your "inconvenient" and burdensome elderly parents yet?
Why how thoughtful...and a Merry Christmas to you too "NR."

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#319114 Dec 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop with the name calling. I only offered up the question of the possibility if she felt differently when pregnant. You are the arrogant one insisting that you know she would want her child killed with her. If don't know if she would but you say she would be that heartless.
You are trying to make her out to be a heathen like you.
Ink..."Stop with the name calling."

Ink..."...a heathen like you."
Bless the Child

Phillipsburg, NJ

#319116 Dec 24, 2013
Merry Christmas to all!

May the birth of Our Lord Jesus Christ bring you peace joy and happiness. May His Blessings be upon you on His Holy Day!
Gtown71

Tampa, FL

#319117 Dec 24, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Who said nothing about abortion or homosexuality. So maybe christians should emulate their savior and STFU.
<quoted text>
He did say that"be ye Holy for I am Holy". What's Holy about abortion, or plugging your buddy?:)

All kidding/or not aside He did make it very clear as to why He came. He also had no problem with most sinners like you and I, but had harsh comments toward the most self-righteous religious folks.
Gtown71

Tampa, FL

#319118 Dec 24, 2013
Janet Blubberass wrote:
I'm a Christian and I think my feces doesn't stink. I like to make myself look holier-than-thou by talking about being a Christian and then I like to see people hurt and miserable because it really gets me off! I also like to screw people over at work so I can enjoy seeing them in trouble. I'm a big 350 pound pot bellied HIPPOcrite!!
You and"may" be a Christian, since it is only by grace one is, but you're a bad example at best. Plus I've already claimed that position.
Merry Christmas.:)
Gtown71

Tampa, FL

#319119 Dec 24, 2013
Janet Blubberass wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take gay people over my own Christian people any day of the week. At least gay people don't act all high and mighty while they're screwing people over the way I do! I do it because I'm a "my shit don't stank" fatass, big bellied christian!
You should see how fat I am! I make that pic of yours look tiny! I'm a huge vindictive blubberass Christian beotch!
I won't argue the fact that you can be treated better in a honey took, then many places called church, but you cant blame the parents if their kids can act spiritually retarded at times.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#319120 Dec 24, 2013
Bless the Child wrote:
Merry Christmas to all!
May the birth of Our Lord Jesus Christ bring you peace joy and happiness. May His Blessings be upon you on His Holy Day!
And may the Flying Spaghetti Monster embrace you with his noodly appendage, as well.

Merry Marinara to you and yours.

R'amen.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#319121 Dec 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean it's mother. So many children have no significance because their mothers afford them none.
No, I meant what I said.

Pregnancy is not motherhood. That comes later.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#319122 Dec 24, 2013
And may he sprinkle you with the parmesan of peace!
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>And may the Flying Spaghetti Monster embrace you with his noodly appendage, as well.
R'amen.
Gtown71

Tampa, FL

#319123 Dec 24, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>And may the Flying Spaghetti Monster embrace you with his noodly appendage, as well.
R'amen.
Not sure where you got that from, but others have used it on me. Kinda funny :)
Merry Christmas

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#319124 Dec 24, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
And may he sprinkle you with the parmesan of peace!
<quoted text>
May you be laden with buttery garlic toast in his honor....and a Caesar Salad....it's the Holidays....

“They will lose.”

Since: Apr 11

Falcon can hear the falconer

#319125 Dec 24, 2013
Hey all, just stopped by to see if I still knew the players. Enjoy the Yuletide. Happy New Year.

“TRAIL OF TEARS”

Since: Dec 13

CHEROKEE NATION, USA

#319126 Dec 24, 2013
Janet Blubberass wrote:
I'm a Christian and I think my feces doesn't stink. I like to make myself look holier-than-thou by talking about being a Christian and then I like to see people hurt and miserable because it really gets me off! I also like to screw people over at work so I can enjoy seeing them in trouble. I'm a big 350 pound pot bellied HIPPOcrite!!
Your first three words say you're a Christian. The rest of your gibberish says you're not.

You might want to work on that weight, that I can believe.
Gtown71

Tampa, FL

#319127 Dec 25, 2013
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.
I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE HERE WITH THE LOVE OF JESUS CHRIST, TO WHOM BE THE GLORY FOR EVER AND EVER AMEN :):):):):)

TO those who know, or are known by God, may He continue to bless and keep you. To those who know Not God, or known Not by God -He has blessed you , and kept you from many things that you know not of.

Through All the pain and heartache we have all seen and went/go/going though, He is still faithful and more worthy if our praise, than even the greatest of Godly folks know.

He's only one sincere, humble prayer away from being your Heavenly Father, and the redemption of your soul for ever and ever amen.

For many years I either believed Not, or simply cared not if God was real.
After spending only a few momments with this God over 12 years ago , and many momments since, for me to say God wasn't real now, would require me to lie to myself , at the deepest level of my core being. Which I cannot do, since not only did God save my soul, but also changed my core being, and my complete outlook on life.

I beg of you to atleast consider this God that I and so many know and love as the creator of all things. It all didn't just happen as many would say, but it is a choice each individual must decide. You're the only one that can make that choice, no matter your age or your upbringing.

I'm far from a perfect man, and have absolutely nothing to brag about as far as I am concerned, but only ONLY can I brag on the precious blood of Christ for the saving, and the keeping of my soul forever and ever amen. So again-

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL!!!!!!!

“TRAIL OF TEARS”

CHEROKEE NATION, USA

#319128 Dec 25, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.
I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE HERE WITH THE LOVE OF JESUS CHRIST, TO WHOM BE THE GLORY FOR EVER AND EVER AMEN :):):):):)
TO those who know, or are known by God, may He continue to bless and keep you. To those who know Not God, or known Not by God -He has blessed you , and kept you from many things that you know not of.
Through All the pain and heartache we have all seen and went/go/going though, He is still faithful and more worthy if our praise, than even the greatest of Godly folks know.
He's only one sincere, humble prayer away from being your Heavenly Father, and the redemption of your soul for ever and ever amen.
For many years I either believed Not, or simply cared not if God was real.
After spending only a few momments with this God over 12 years ago , and many momments since, for me to say God wasn't real now, would require me to lie to myself , at the deepest level of my core being. Which I cannot do, since not only did God save my soul, but also changed my core being, and my complete outlook on life.
I beg of you to atleast consider this God that I and so many know and love as the creator of all things. It all didn't just happen as many would say, but it is a choice each individual must decide. You're the only one that can make that choice, no matter your age or your upbringing.
I'm far from a perfect man, and have absolutely nothing to brag about as far as I am concerned, but only ONLY can I brag on the precious blood of Christ for the saving, and the keeping of my soul forever and ever amen. So again-
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL!!!!!!!
Amen and Amen.

“TRAIL OF TEARS”

CHEROKEE NATION, USA

#319129 Dec 25, 2013
For God didn't send his Son to condemn the world, but to save it....through him.

God Bless, and Merry Christmas.

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#319130 Dec 25, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure where you got that from, but others have used it on me. Kinda funny :)
Merry Christmas
Have a great holiday....Christmas, Solstice, Yule!

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#319131 Dec 25, 2013
Joyeux NoŽl!!

-- Marie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min shinningelectr0n 1,174,240
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 42 min Aura Mytha 234,702
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin For Life 28,750
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 3 hr Quantummist 3,189
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 4 hr Merv the Perv 735
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Thu HitMan 201,321
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (Jun '13) Jan 24 RICK SERVICE 32
More from around the web