Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,005
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#318760 Dec 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am assuming that "fake pro life wackos" are the believers in God. I could be wrong.
Which "God"?

You know what happens when you assume, right?

Can you not answer the questions?
Ink

Levittown, PA

#318761 Dec 19, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confused. No newborn is an abortion, successful or otherwise. A PREGNANCY was successfully aborted. That is what is being said.
Do try to focus.
This is where you get in trouble trying to make sense.

The poster said that a botched abortion meaning a child survives is actually a successful abortion because the 'products of conception are successfully removed whether it lives or dies'. Basically what woman did was give an induced birth which sjhe called a successful abortion. Now what do we do with the 'product of conception 'that is still alive?
Ink

Levittown, PA

#318762 Dec 19, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Which "God"?
You know what happens when you assume, right?
Can you not answer the questions?
God Almighty.'I am'

I did assume that the insult was aimed at believers in the Almighty. Glad to hear that I was wrong. Tell Feces she doubleed down.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#318763 Dec 19, 2013
doubled

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#318764 Dec 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
This is where you get in trouble trying to make sense.
The poster said that a botched abortion meaning a child survives is actually a successful abortion because the 'products of conception are successfully removed whether it lives or dies'. Basically what woman did was give an induced birth which sjhe called a successful abortion. Now what do we do with the 'product of conception 'that is still alive?
I didn't have to try, my post made sense. YOURS, on the other hand......not so much.

The abortion was successful. That is not the same thing as calling the newborn a successful abortion. That's where YOUR lack of sense comes into play.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#318765 Dec 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
God Almighty.'I am'
I did assume that the insult was aimed at believers in the Almighty. Glad to hear that I was wrong. Tell Feces she doubleed down.
I said you were wrong to assume that all anti-choicers are religious, and that no pro-choicers are.

I'm sure you making an ass out of yourself was as apparent to Feces as it was to me.

And yes, TWO more questions that you didn't answer.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#318766 Dec 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am assuming that "fake pro life wackos" are the believers in God. I could be wrong.
Hey, that's my line, not bitners.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#318767 Dec 19, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitners quote said nothing about choosing which body you are to inhabit. And here you think you don't mock others beliefs.
Stay obtuse and irrational!
It was from a Wiccan website, not Bitner. I expect the writer was serious. She said that Wiccans choose the body that they reincarnate into.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#318768 Dec 19, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know and now you can explain to her who you meant by that line.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#318769 Dec 19, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
And I wasn't even talking about what you said, but HER assumptions.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#318770 Dec 19, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't have to try, my post made sense. YOURS, on the other hand......not so much.
The abortion was successful. That is not the same thing as calling the newborn a successful abortion. That's where YOUR lack of sense comes into play.
I couldn't make any sense of her post either. I see you are confused as well.

A late term botched abortion does leave you with a newborn. Oh Oh.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#318771 Dec 19, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I said you were wrong to assume that all anti-choicers are religious, and that no pro-choicers are.
I'm sure you making an ass out of yourself was as apparent to Feces as it was to me.
And yes, TWO more questions that you didn't answer.
Well I won't take it personally any more since "fake pro lifers" are believers and non believers.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#318772 Dec 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know and now you can explain to her who you meant by that line.
I already know what FFJ meant.

I am talking about YOUR assumptions.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#318773 Dec 19, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitners quote said nothing about choosing which body you are to inhabit. And here you think you don't mock others beliefs.
Stay obtuse and irrational!
Why do you call yourself a bowel movement known as human waste material.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#318774 Dec 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It was from a Wiccan website, not Bitner. I expect the writer was serious. She said that Wiccans choose the body that they reincarnate into.
Actually, the part that you quoted did not say that. The author was talking about EVERYONE'S Spirit (or soul, if you prefer, same thing), not just Wiccans.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#318775 Dec 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I won't take it personally any more since "fake pro lifers" are believers and non believers.
You're not understanding, Witless, what I'm saying. No surprise, considering how stupid you are.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#318776 Dec 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Like a good fundie, you would believe everything you read without researching the subject or checking sources.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#318777 Dec 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't make any sense of her post either. I see you are confused as well.
A late term botched abortion does leave you with a newborn. Oh Oh.
Again, there is no "botched abortion". That was the point.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#318778 Dec 19, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Like a good fundie, you would believe everything you read without researching the subject or checking sources.
I would refer you to post #318774, BM.
rian

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#318779 Dec 19, 2013
everyone's opinions valid samjamie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min Eagle 12 232,918
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 56 min johnplustwomore 1,154,314
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 4 hr LonePalm 2,696
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Bruin For Life 28,405
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr Joe fortuna 201,179
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Sat Roy the Boy 691
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Dec 16 The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web