Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 317467 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#318790 Dec 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you call yourself a bowel movement known as human waste material.
Your dishonesty shines through with each post, kitty killer.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#318791 Dec 19, 2013
Actually, fucwit, state interest can be based on whatever the state deems it to be as long as it doesn't interfere with the woman's life or health. It's a nod to the 10th amendment. You're reading something into it that doesn't exist.
Norm Chaney wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not mandate but it does allow states to restrict and many do.
The State's interest following viability is in the protection of potential life i.e. the fetus, hence per RvW the fetus is not totally dismissed at this point and is a consideration at this stage of it's development, hence it does have some significance.
I'd prefer to discuss with someone who knows what they're talking about. You obviously do not.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#318793 Dec 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the implication. That the comment wasn't aimed at believers neccessarily. It could be any pro lifer who is fake. and we shouldn't assume that people who don't believe in God can also be fake pro lifers. I feel better now.
No, my point had nothing to do with what FFJ said, but with YOUR assumptions. You took the phrase pro-lifers, and ASSumed it meant Christians.

Indianapolis

#318794 Dec 19, 2013
Wiccans do differ in their beliefs, just like adherents of most religions. Or do all 1000+ christian sects agree on every aspect?
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It was from a Wiccan website, not Bitner. I expect the writer was serious. She said that Wiccans choose the body that they reincarnate into.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#318795 Dec 19, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, you're stupid.
The POINT is that you accused someone of calling a newborn a "successful abortion" when that is NOT what they were doing.
It's time to inhale again, and give that one poor struggling remaining brain cells some much needed oxygen, Witless.
What is the difference? In each case you have a newborn, no? This is my question.

Btw I didn't accuse anybody of saying anything. I am only using her logic and asking ,when all is said and done, what's the difference?
Ink

Havertown, PA

#318796 Dec 19, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, my point had nothing to do with what FFJ said, but with YOUR assumptions. You took the phrase pro-lifers, and ASSumed it meant Christians.
Yes because it usually does.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#318797 Dec 19, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Wiccans do differ in their beliefs, just like adherents of most religions. Or do all 1000+ christian sects agree on every aspect?
<quoted text>
Nope, they don't. Now that would be a good thing with Wiccans as it shows independence but a bad thing with Christians because it shows dysfunction and something to criticize. Double standard?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#318798 Dec 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the difference? In each case you have a newborn, no? This is my question.
Btw I didn't accuse anybody of saying anything. I am only using her logic and asking ,when all is said and done, what's the difference?
Yes, you did.

The POINT is that the woman is no longer pregnant. That means the abortion was successful. If it's successful, it's not been botched.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#318799 Dec 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes because it usually does.
Only if you ASSume it does.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#318800 Dec 19, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you did.
The POINT is that the woman is no longer pregnant. That means the abortion was successful. If it's successful, it's not been botched.
No, I was making a statement based on her logic.

What's the difference between a successful abortion which produced a living child and an induced delivery that produced a living child? Tough question, I know but give it a try.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#318801 Dec 19, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if you ASSume it does.
From now on I'll assume it means 'you' when they say fake pro lifer.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#318802 Dec 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I was making a statement based on her logic.
What's the difference between a successful abortion which produced a living child and an induced delivery that produced a living child? Tough question, I know but give it a try.
LOL, that's not tough.

There would only be a difference if two different procedures were performed, or in the timing. Otherwise, none. The pregnancy is over in both cases, and that's what both the abortion and the induction were for.

It's YOUR side who has a hard time answering questions, as YOU have shown many times in just the last few days.

Indianapolis

#318803 Dec 19, 2013
Just pointing out that adherents aren't in lockstep in any religion...so why are you trying to use another wiccan's words against bitner?

Christians tend to be hostile towards othe christian sects than anyone else.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, they don't. Now that would be a good thing with Wiccans as it shows independence but a bad thing with Christians because it shows dysfunction and something to criticize. Double standard?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#318804 Dec 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
From now on I'll assume it means 'you' when they say fake pro lifer.
Ah, so I was right....you DO like looking like an ass. Got it.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#318805 Dec 19, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, that's not tough.
There would only be a difference if two different procedures were performed, or in the timing. Otherwise, none. The pregnancy is over in both cases, and that's what both the abortion and the induction were for.
That is what I said in each case you have a newborn either throught the delivery or the successful abortion. It took a while but you finally understand.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#318806 Dec 19, 2013
through
Ink

Havertown, PA

#318807 Dec 19, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Just pointing out that adherents aren't in lockstep in any religion...so why are you trying to use another wiccan's words against bitner?
Christians tend to be hostile towards othe christian sects than anyone else.
<quoted text>
I didn't. I only asked her thoughts. I am not aware of hostility from other Christians only from other faiths or non faiths.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#318808 Dec 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what I said in each case you have a newborn either throught the delivery or the successful abortion. It took a while but you finally understand.
Since that was never what the conversation was, you had no point.
YTube

Marietta, GA

#318809 Dec 19, 2013

The Day the Lord showed me ANTICHRIST -----

http://youtu.be/jnTwx5LprHI

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#318810 Dec 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't. I only asked her thoughts. I am not aware of hostility from other Christians only from other faiths or non faiths.
Which only proves that, if your statement is true, you have your head up your ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min smile n wave 1,600,635
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 2 hr Into The Night 11,556
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr LMAO phart 34,188
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep 14 Hellepsoaio 12
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep 12 Love 292
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 11 Rose of Tralee 201,880
News Kenny Drummond's Prep School Thingy (Jan '08) Aug 28 FindPhartss 23
More from around the web