Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 316373 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Ink

Havertown, PA

#318770 Dec 19, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't have to try, my post made sense. YOURS, on the other hand......not so much.
The abortion was successful. That is not the same thing as calling the newborn a successful abortion. That's where YOUR lack of sense comes into play.
I couldn't make any sense of her post either. I see you are confused as well.

A late term botched abortion does leave you with a newborn. Oh Oh.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#318771 Dec 19, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I said you were wrong to assume that all anti-choicers are religious, and that no pro-choicers are.
I'm sure you making an ass out of yourself was as apparent to Feces as it was to me.
And yes, TWO more questions that you didn't answer.
Well I won't take it personally any more since "fake pro lifers" are believers and non believers.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#318772 Dec 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know and now you can explain to her who you meant by that line.
I already know what FFJ meant.

I am talking about YOUR assumptions.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#318773 Dec 19, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitners quote said nothing about choosing which body you are to inhabit. And here you think you don't mock others beliefs.
Stay obtuse and irrational!
Why do you call yourself a bowel movement known as human waste material.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#318774 Dec 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It was from a Wiccan website, not Bitner. I expect the writer was serious. She said that Wiccans choose the body that they reincarnate into.
Actually, the part that you quoted did not say that. The author was talking about EVERYONE'S Spirit (or soul, if you prefer, same thing), not just Wiccans.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#318775 Dec 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I won't take it personally any more since "fake pro lifers" are believers and non believers.
You're not understanding, Witless, what I'm saying. No surprise, considering how stupid you are.
feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#318776 Dec 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It was from a Wiccan website, not Bitner. I expect the writer was serious. She said that Wiccans choose the body that they reincarnate into.
Like a good fundie, you would believe everything you read without researching the subject or checking sources.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#318777 Dec 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't make any sense of her post either. I see you are confused as well.
A late term botched abortion does leave you with a newborn. Oh Oh.
Again, there is no "botched abortion". That was the point.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#318778 Dec 19, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Like a good fundie, you would believe everything you read without researching the subject or checking sources.
I would refer you to post #318774, BM.
rian

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#318779 Dec 19, 2013
everyone's opinions valid samjamie
Ink

Havertown, PA

#318780 Dec 19, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, there is no "botched abortion". That was the point.
Then it was a successful abortion that produced an unwanted child. Birth produces a child too and ends a pregnancy. See the similarity?
Ink

Havertown, PA

#318781 Dec 19, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not understanding, Witless, what I'm saying. No surprise, considering how stupid you are.
According to you, it was a slam against everybody. Nothing personal.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#318782 Dec 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I would refer you to post #318774, BM.
It's amusing, how you're discussing this with FFJ, while ignoring my posts on the subject. Why is that?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#318783 Dec 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Then it was a successful abortion that produced an unwanted child. Birth produces a child too and ends a pregnancy. See the similarity?
I'm not sure what point you think you're scoring here.

Saying the abortion was successful is not the same thing as calling the newborn a successful abortion. Do you get THAT point?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#318784 Dec 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
According to you, it was a slam against everybody. Nothing personal.
No, that's not what I said. Thank you for proving that you're stupid.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#318785 Dec 19, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure what point you think you're scoring here.
Saying the abortion was successful is not the same thing as calling the newborn a successful abortion. Do you get THAT point?
What is the difference? In each case you have a newborn, no?

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#318786 Dec 19, 2013
Wishing you a safe Holiday season!

Stay safe! Merry Christmas.

Ink

Havertown, PA

#318787 Dec 19, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's not what I said. Thank you for proving that you're stupid.
That is the implication. That the comment wasn't aimed at believers neccessarily. It could be any pro lifer who is fake. and we shouldn't assume that people who don't believe in God can also be fake pro lifers. I feel better now.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#318788 Dec 19, 2013
And in case some of you were disturbed by that... here ya go

Cheers!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#318789 Dec 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the difference? In each case you have a newborn, no?
Damn, you're stupid.

The POINT is that you accused someone of calling a newborn a "successful abortion" when that is NOT what they were doing.

It's time to inhale again, and give that one poor struggling remaining brain cells some much needed oxygen, Witless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Homer 1,582,159
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 20 hr Nice Phartez 33,676
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Aug 14 Into The Night 11,335
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Jul 27 Aerobatty 258,484
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul '17 New boy 201,878
News Johnny Brown Added To Coaching Staff (Oct '07) Jul '17 Brown Pharts 3
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun '17 Evidence phart 9
More from around the web