Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311324 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#318632 Dec 17, 2013
This may have escaped you but being a "wiccan witch", although redundant, isn't an insult.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You spend your days promoting the execution of little humans in the womb.
You're a bully and a Wiccan witch.

Indianapolis

#318633 Dec 17, 2013
It's Glinda, you illiterate.
No Relativism wrote:
Glenda: "Are you a good witch, or a bad witch?"
bHitler: "I promote executing defenseless preborn girls & boys in the womb. You do the math."
No Relativism

United States

#318634 Dec 17, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
This may have escaped you but being a "wiccan witch", although redundant, isn't an insult.
<quoted text>
cPeterPanic: "This may have escaped you but being a "wiccan witch", although redundant, isn't an insult."

Tell that to bHitler and watch the Butter 'n' Bacon Sandwich spittle start flying!
No Relativism

United States

#318635 Dec 17, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
It's Glinda, you illiterate.
<quoted text>
cPeterPrancercise: "It's Glinda, you illiterate."

Glank you, gery, gery much.

Indianapolis

#318636 Dec 17, 2013
I had pneumonia, fucwit. Unrelated to being gay. I do get tested regularly, and have never had an STD. I don't even have herpes, like the majority of heteros.

You know who else can't give blood? People with HBP, glandular conditions, and those who take any of a wide range of medications. We're at a point where there may be more people who can't give blood than those who can.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
cPeterPuff: Reduced lifespan for gays is a ridiculous claim.
_______
Really?
Remember the time you about died? You receive regular HIV tests. How many gay friends have died over the years?
You're so "healthy" that your blood is prohibited from being used for transfusions.

Indianapolis

#318637 Dec 17, 2013
So sad...so fearful of death and your imaginary friend in the sky. So angry that people don't do what you want, how you want it. So bitter and unhappy.

Good. Stew in your own impotence. Let every day get darker and more claustrophobic.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
cPeterProselytize: There's no evidence of any deity`s existence.
Shhhhhh........remember what I told you? Just be patient and in a few short years, you'll see firsthand if you're correct.
Shhhhh..........
......just be patient. That time will come soon enough. Gays have a reduced lifespan. Shhhhhh.......
No Relativism

United States

#318638 Dec 17, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
There are very few abortions at 22 weeks, statistically, and virtually all of them are for medical reasons.
<quoted text>
cPeterPander: "There are very few abortions at 22 weeks"

2,000-plus girls & boys/year.

20 boys and girls were killed in Newtown massacre.

Indianapolis

#318639 Dec 17, 2013
She seems to have taken it quite well. Sucks to be you.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
cPeterPanic: "This may have escaped you but being a "wiccan witch", although redundant, isn't an insult."
Tell that to bHitler and watch the Butter 'n' Bacon Sandwich spittle start flying!
No Relativism

United States

#318640 Dec 17, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I do no such thing.
Yes, I am Wiccan. So?
YOU are the bully here, AND a liar.
bHitler: "You are a liar."

You should apply to be a contestant on the show "Are Your Insults Better Than A Fourth Graders?"

Even your fellow proaborts get tired of your same "liar...you lie" accusations.

You're as predictable as Pavlov's dogs. His dogs were conditioned to salivate after hearing a bell. You receive a post and pull out your "liar!" card.

It's actually quite amusing. It's an emotional knee-jerk reaction.
________

Butter 'N' Bacon Sandwich.

(I bet you're salivating now)

Indianapolis

#318641 Dec 17, 2013
Statistically, 2000 out of nearly a million is insignificant. Since they were medically necessary, the number is irrelevant.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
cPeterPander: "There are very few abortions at 22 weeks"
2,000-plus girls & boys/year.
20 boys and girls were killed in Newtown massacre.
No Relativism

United States

#318642 Dec 17, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
But I don't, so you are a liar.
A bad one, too.
Why do you lie so much?
Oh, yeah, that's right, because the truth doesn't lead to your position, and so all you can DO is lie.

Gee, I didn't see that one coming......

< End Sarcasm >
No Relativism

United States

#318643 Dec 17, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just a liar. But we all knew that already.
The only mess here is you, the person who cannot stop lying.
Creative Writing For Dummies.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#318644 Dec 17, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
He's right. It's not an insult. It IS a bit redundant, though.

I told you, I've never had such a sandwich. Obviously, you love them, though, as much as you mention them. It's sound gross to me, but, whatever you like to eat. It's not my business. Enjoy your lunch.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#318645 Dec 17, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
I had pneumonia, fucwit. Unrelated to being gay. I do get tested regularly, and have never had an STD. I don't even have herpes, like the majority of heteros.
You know who else can't give blood? People with HBP, glandular conditions, and those who take any of a wide range of medications. We're at a point where there may be more people who can't give blood than those who can.
<quoted text>
Also those who have recently gotten a tattoo. Can't remember what the time limit is, though. Five years, maybe?
No Relativism

United States

#318646 Dec 17, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Statistically, 2000 out of nearly a million is insignificant. Since they were medically necessary, the number is irrelevant.
<quoted text>
Statistically, 4% of Americans being gay is insignificant.

You are insignificant.
________

(Shhhh.....don't tell grumpy or foo that you think Jewish-Americans are insignificant....they only make up 2% of American population....shhhh.....)

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#318647 Dec 17, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You should apply to be a contestant on the show "Are Your Insults Better Than A Fourth Graders?"
Even your fellow proaborts get tired of your same "liar...you lie" accusations.
You're as predictable as Pavlov's dogs. His dogs were conditioned to salivate after hearing a bell. You receive a post and pull out your "liar!" card.
It's actually quite amusing. It's an emotional knee-jerk reaction.
________
Butter 'N' Bacon Sandwich.
(I bet you're salivating now)
It's not an insult, it's a fact.

I'll stop calling you one when you stop lying.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#318648 Dec 17, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, I didn't see that one coming......
< End Sarcasm >
Well of course you saw it coming. That's because you knew it was a lie when you posted it.
No Relativism

United States

#318649 Dec 17, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
cPeterPlunder: "Statistically, 2000 out of nearly a million is insignificant"

Using your reasoning, 20 children executed at NewTown is insignificant.

?

Idiot.
VoteVets Org

New York, NY

#318650 Dec 17, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but you DIDN'T get the point. I'm fine with the inanimate object analogy. It's YOUR side that expresses outrage at it. Every time someone on the PC side does, that is. I doubt even ONE anti-choicer will take YOU to task for it.
If I implanted a newborn into my body, it would die, and I'd be guilty of murder.
Not if it were implanted with an apparatus enabling it to breathe and receive nutrients.
And even if it did die, in addition to the murder charge you'd also be guilty of kidnapping an infant you did not own ( even when it was inside you).
VoteVets Org

New York, NY

#318651 Dec 17, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Possession is 9/10ths of the law..
Only in the absence of documentation certifying it's rightful ownership
Dude, I get the feeling that if you thought my fetus swallowed your diamond ring, you'd be more than happy to slit us both open to retrieve it.
Yuck!!
Dudette, your feelings are often wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nuculur option 1,394,700
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 4 min IB DaMann 9,798
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min Eagle 12 255,497
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr Bruin For Life 32,288
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 13 Dump Trump 201,862
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jun 6 James Harry 41
More from around the web