Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 309,243
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Read more
Ink

Levittown, PA

#318498 Dec 16, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you read the report? She died of dehydration, not starvation.
I'm conscious, and aware. She was not. She did not suffer, no matter how much you people get off on thinking she did.
Still, what a wonderful "pro-life" sentiment. Really, congrats. </sarcasm>
What is the big profound difference whether she died from a lack of food or water?

You do get hung up on the thought in your mind that you can kill 'anyone' as long as they aren't aware of it.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#318499 Dec 16, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't own the fetus. Nobody can own another human being. Just because you say an unborn baby doesn't have legal rights doesn't mean that they don't have unalienable rights given by their creator.
By the way, don't think we didn't all see you avoid the question.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#318500 Dec 16, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the big profound difference whether she died from a lack of food or water?
You do get hung up on the thought in your mind that you can kill 'anyone' as long as they aren't aware of it.
I've never expressed such a thought. Why do you lie so much?

If you're going to debate an issue, the LEAST you can do is get the facts straight. The fact that you've been told this already, several times, yet keep saying the wrong thing, only highlights your stupidity.
Dec15News

Marietta, GA

#318501 Dec 16, 2013

INT'L Plan for VATICAN controlled TEMPLE MOUNT ---

http://youtu.be/Ps2Wp7pucB0

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#318502 Dec 16, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems you believe in Satan.
I gotta admit, that's pretty funny.

He believes in Satan...I believe in civil rights.

“Define Necessity”

Since: Mar 13

FOR YOURSELF

#318503 Dec 16, 2013
VoteVets Org wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice name. Stay classy.
Thanks, I will. Glad you like it - so do I!!
VoteVets Org wrote:
<quoted text>
Dirtbag.
I see you're changing yours to 'dirtbag'.

I'd rethink that...don't be so hard on yourself.

Next...

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

#318504 Dec 16, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Mommie dearest will kill the child with kindness. I don't know where they get the idea that they own the fetus. I hate to tell them, they don't.
You hate to be told, but, Uh...yeah, we do.

A pregnancy, comprised of a fetus within a woman's body, is solely owned, and its continuance controlled, by the woman herself. Even if she miscarries, it's HER body which rejects the embryo/fetus.

I don't know where you get the idea that YOU own someone else's fetus....and I'm happy to tell you: YOU DON'T.

Next....
Ink

Levittown, PA

#318505 Dec 16, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"You don't own the fetus."
I don't have a fetus. If there was one inside my uterus, then yes, I would own it. Again, I own everything inside my body. That is a fact.
" Nobody can own another human being."
That's true. A fetus, however, doesn't qualify.
" Just because you say an unborn baby doesn't have legal rights doesn't mean that they don't have unalienable rights given by their creator."
One, there is no such thing as an "unborn baby", just like there is no such thing as a "born fetus".
Two, it's not ME saying it, it's a fact that a fetus does not have civil rights.
Three, your religious beliefs only apply to YOU, and are completely irrelevant to this issue, unless you are applying them to YOUR fetus.
Is that what your religion teaches, that you can own another human? If you can how do you stop owning he/she when born? What if there was no legally instituted civil rights?

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

#318506 Dec 16, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the plan?
To no longer be pregnant.

Pretty simple, really.

Next...
YTube

Marietta, GA

#318507 Dec 16, 2013

The Day the Lord showed me ANTICHRIST ----

http://youtu.be/jnTwx5LprHI

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

#318508 Dec 16, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't own the fetus. Nobody can own another human being. Just because you say an unborn baby doesn't have legal rights doesn't mean that they don't have unalienable rights given by their creator.
The word is 'inalienable', and if gestation was an inalienable right, there would be no such thing as miscarriage.

Unfortunately, there IS such a thing as miscarriage...and there is also such a thing as abortion.

A fetus only has the 'rights' which the woman in whom it resides, chooses to afford it.

There is no right to gestation.

Get over it.

Next...

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

#318509 Dec 16, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what your religion teaches, that you can own another human? If you can how do you stop owning he/she when born? What if there was no legally instituted civil rights?
Not espousing a 'religion', I believe that I own my body AND its contents.

If you can prove to me that the fetus is not part of those contents, when a woman is pregnant, I might have to rethink this position....so let the rebuttals commence.

Next....
Ink

Levittown, PA

#318510 Dec 16, 2013
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>You hate to be told, but, Uh...yeah, we do.
A pregnancy, comprised of a fetus within a woman's body, is solely owned, and its continuance controlled, by the woman herself. Even if she miscarries, it's HER body which rejects the embryo/fetus.
I don't know where you get the idea that YOU own someone else's fetus....and I'm happy to tell you: YOU DON'T.
Next....
No one can own another human life.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#318511 Dec 16, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
My religion is also irrelevant, but no. What it DOES tell me is that I own my body.

If there were no civil rights, you wouldn't even dare to TRY to determine what a woman did with her own uterus and pregnancy, because that would mean YOU also didn't have any civil rights, and she coulld kill you if saw fit.

And a fetus would STILL have no civil rights.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#318512 Dec 16, 2013
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>Not espousing a 'religion', I believe that I own my body AND its contents.
If you can prove to me that the fetus is not part of those contents, when a woman is pregnant, I might have to rethink this position....so let the rebuttals commence.
Next....
A fetus is a life unto itself. Totally separate and unique. With it's own blood type and DNA. If it isn't your DNA then it isn't part of your body. We have learned a lot about the human body through science.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#318513 Dec 16, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
My religion is also irrelevant, but no. What it DOES tell me is that I own my body.
If there were no civil rights, you wouldn't even dare to TRY to determine what a woman did with her own uterus and pregnancy, because that would mean YOU also didn't have any civil rights, and she coulld kill you if saw fit.
And a fetus would STILL have no civil rights.
Civi rights is a recent concept and yet women have given birth, loved and cared for their children even though those children had no civil rights. Today, their lack of civil rights is the excuse mothers use to kill them inutero.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#318514 Dec 16, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No one can own another human life.
If that life is inside my body, using my organ systems, then yes I can.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#318515 Dec 16, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
A fetus is a life unto itself. Totally separate and unique. With it's own blood type and DNA. If it isn't your DNA then it isn't part of your body. We have learned a lot about the human body through science.
It is not separate. It is inside of, and attached to, the woman's uterus, using her organ systems. Attached to, by the way, means no separate.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#318516 Dec 16, 2013
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>The word is 'inalienable', and if gestation was an inalienable right, there would be no such thing as miscarriage.
Unfortunately, there IS such a thing as miscarriage...and there is also such a thing as abortion.
A fetus only has the 'rights' which the woman in whom it resides, chooses to afford it.
There is no right to gestation.
Get over it.
Next...
The natural rights of life and liberty are unalienable. These rights are not transferred to the mother. You have a purely secular view of the world so we will never agree.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#318517 Dec 16, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Civi rights is a recent concept and yet women have given birth, loved and cared for their children even though those children had no civil rights. Today, their lack of civil rights is the excuse mothers use to kill them inutero.
A fetus has never had civil rights, and yet women have been aborting pregnancies almost as long as there have BEEN pregnancies.

You're too ridiculous for words to convey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RealDave 1,206,488
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 4 hr Earthling-1 4,945
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 hr Aerobatty 236,816
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 21 hr Nine Ball 201,794
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 23 hr Trojan 29,271
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Thu kareeo 14
The night Adolph Rupp met Johnny Green Mar 18 alexreese447 1
More from around the web