Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 14,887)

Showing posts 297,721 - 297,740 of303,206
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm interested whether you support a country's right to choose a course of action that includes "Terrorism" as one of its options?
Why are you being so reluctant to answer my question?
Why do you keep trying to deflect?

Your question has nothing to do with this issue. It's irrelevant, as you are.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
bHitler: "The fact is that I don't support abortion at all."
bHitler: "I support the woman's civil right to make her own medical decisions regarding her own uterus and pregnancy.
That is not support of the choices. I don't have to be part of a "group". My position is my own."
_________
^^^ This view mimics your view re Russian Military raping women ^^^
You & Playa personally do not support rape, but you support Russian Military having the right to include raping women as part of a its war strategy.
You and Playa were clear that if the Russian Military believed rape was morally okay during war, then it was okay in that situation.
Moral Relativism much?
bHitler: "I don't support abortion at all"
Yet, you have no problem INCLUDING abortion as one of the options a pregnant mother has to "choose" from. You posted today that you don't consider adoption a reproductive choice. You exclude adoption, but are fine leaving the abortion option...which you "don't support abortion at all."
You're a mess.
Neither of us has said, or implied any such thing.

You're just a liar. But we all knew that already.

The only mess here is you, the person who cannot stop lying.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
You probably should not use a source that doesn't know what a contraction is. What you describe is a diminution or foreshortening. Wiktionary isn't a recognized authority.
The PLM`s mania for raping the language is well-known.
<quoted text>
cPeter: "The PLM`s mania for raping the language is well-known."

Speaking of rape, did you see where your proabort buds denied a moral truth exists with rape?

In fact, Playa didn't hesitate when she said that under the context of war Russian Army raping women was moral. I find her sentiments odd; but, then again, I'm not a "feminist."

cPeter: "What you describe is a diminution or foreshortening."

Heh, Grumpy as both conditions.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
bHitler: "No, you're just hiding behind your rose colored glasses again."
You leave Rose (and her color) out of this!
Oh, grow up.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you mean like Rush calling the Pope a "marxist"? THAT kind of "goodness"?
Palin saying he sounds "liberal" as though it's a curse? THAT kind of "goodness"?
Bishop Tobin's various comments of criticism? THAT kind of "goodness"?
Who is hating? Me? Really? Kindly explain how, exactly, I'm being a hater?
Again, take off those rose colored glasses. This is just beginning.
The goodness of Pope Francis. Watch him you might learn a thing or two.

You are a hater because you are so busy trying to find any possible folks who might be critical. You don't look for the good, you look for the opposite. There is always hope but I think you lost your's years ago.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I support the woman's civil right to make her own medical decisions regarding her own uterus and pregnancy.
That is not support of the choices, but the right of a person to make one's own reproductive choices.
I don't have to be part of a "group". My position is my own, and strong enough to do without "validation" by others.
Unlike you, I can think for myself.
By the way, adoption, at least to me, is not a reproductive choice, it is a parenting choice. As such, it forms no part of my position.
bHitler: "By the way, adoption, at least to me, is not a reproductive choice, it is a parenting choice. As such, it forms no part of my position."

Which helps explain why we refer to you as a "proabort."

Adoption "forms no part of my position."

You're a mess.

No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I support the woman's civil right to make her own medical decisions regarding her own uterus and pregnancy.
That is not support of the choices, but the right of a person to make one's own reproductive choices.
I don't have to be part of a "group". My position is my own, and strong enough to do without "validation" by others.
Unlike you, I can think for myself.
By the way, adoption, at least to me, is not a reproductive choice, it is a parenting choice. As such, it forms no part of my position.
bHitler: "Adoption, at least to me, is not a reproductive choice...it forms no part of my position."
________

In that case, I need to update the belief system I laid out earlier:

Prolife: Support a mother's right to choose from the following options:
1. Grant the little human in her womb life and keep him/her upon birth.
2. Grant the little human in her womb life, and give him/her up for adoption.

Proabort bHitler: Supports a mother's right to choose from the following *options:
2. Intentionally KILL the little human in her womb.
* Adoption forms no part of my position.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The goodness of Pope Francis. Watch him you might learn a thing or two.
You are a hater because you are so busy trying to find any possible folks who might be critical. You don't look for the good, you look for the opposite. There is always hope but I think you lost your's years ago.
I don't have a problem with the Pope. And, of course, that's what YOUR problem is. You came on here and announced him being the Time's man of the the Year, predicted people would have a problem with that, and are just pissy because we don't.

I hate to tell you this, but I don't HAVE to look for the criticism. It's been finding it's way into the news. I see it because I'm NOT wearing rose colored glasses, as you are.

And speaking of the good, whenever anyone on the PC side has pointed out the good, your side throws a flippin fit, and tells us we're wrong about that good.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
bHitler: "By the way, adoption, at least to me, is not a reproductive choice, it is a parenting choice. As such, it forms no part of my position."
Which helps explain why we refer to you as a "proabort."
Adoption "forms no part of my position."
You're a mess.
My position on reproductive choice, Moron. Stop trying to pretend that makes me against adoption. It doesn't.

You just CANNOT be honest, can you?
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep trying to deflect?
Your question has nothing to do with this issue. It's irrelevant, as you are.
bHitler: "Your question has nothing to do with this issue. It's irrelevant, as you are."

You and your fellow proaborts were fine discussing Russian Military raping women during war.

That said, do you support a country's right to choose a course of action that includes "Terrorism" as one of its options?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
bHitler: "Adoption, at least to me, is not a reproductive choice...it forms no part of my position."
________
In that case, I need to update the belief system I laid out earlier:
Prolife: Support a mother's right to choose from the following options:
2. Grant the little human in her womb life, and give him/her up for adoption.
Proabort bHitler: Supports a mother's right to choose from the following *options:
2. Intentionally KILL the little human in her womb.
* Adoption forms no part of my position.
You are a pathological liar. Get some help.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a pathological liar. Get some help.
That is you position as you have stated it.
katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie V.: "You deny the woman's a right to choose."
NR: "Right to choose what? To kill her baby."
Katie V.: "The right to determine her own outcome."
Like I said, she's choosing her baby's outcome. Deadly outcome.
_____
Katie V.: "You make believe the embryo/fetus is equivalent to a newborn"
Aaron
There you go again, proving my point for me.

Aaron was a 23wk fetus donated to science upon his demise. He was not a newborn. Never more than a 23wk fetus dead in utero. You equate him to a newborn when nobody else does. Not to mention your bad manners and boorish behavior bringing it up over and over and over like the broken record you are.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither of us has said, or implied any such thing.
You're just a liar. But we all knew that already.
The only mess here is you, the person who cannot stop lying.
bHitler: "Neither of us has said, or implied any such thing. You're just a liar."
______

Oh noes =>

Playa: "The views of the Russian army concerning rape, were moral in their case"

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong Katie.
Nobody has the trump card. No life is more valuable than another. You have decided that the adult woman's life is more valuable and maybe to her it is but in most cases there is no choice of one life over the other. The 'choice' is whether or not she can tolerate the inconvenience of a child being born. I don't expect any woman to be a martyr and die for the cause nor have I ever suggested such.
BTW if one child causes a woman to live in poverty, chances are she would live there anyway.
"Nobody has the trump card. No life is more valuable than another. You have decided that the adult woman's life is more valuable and maybe to her it is but in most cases there is no choice of one life over the other."

You haven't forgotten that without the woman's bodily systems providing life support for the embryo/fetus, there is no embryo/fetus have you? Woman dies, embryo/fetus (previability) dies.

Have you forgotten? It sure seems that way when you go on to state, "The 'choice' is whether or not she can tolerate the inconvenience of a child being born."

Like most of your postings, this sentence is full of assumptions/presumptions, nowhere close to realistic, imo.
Penelope Garcia

Glastonbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
bHitler: "Your question has nothing to do with this issue. It's irrelevant, as you are."
You and your fellow proaborts were fine discussing Russian Military raping women during war.
That said, do you support a country's right to choose a course of action that includes "Terrorism" as one of its options?
When are you coming out of your closet?
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, grow up.
bHitler: "No, you're just hiding behind your rose colored glasses again."

NR: "You leave Rose (and her color) out of this!"

bHitler: "Oh, grow up."
____

I was hoping you would laugh merrily, with a belly like a bowl full of jelly. But then I remembered that you're a pagan.
Penelope Garcia

Glastonbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
cPeter: "The PLM`s mania for raping the language is well-known."
Speaking of rape, did you see where your proabort buds denied a moral truth exists with rape?
In fact, Playa didn't hesitate when she said that under the context of war Russian Army raping women was moral. I find her sentiments odd; but, then again, I'm not a "feminist."
cPeter: "What you describe is a diminution or foreshortening."
Heh, Grumpy as both conditions.
You,re more into man on man rape anyway.
Especially if yOu,re the one on your knees getting your head banged repeatedly on the headboard.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
My position on reproductive choice, Moron. Stop trying to pretend that makes me against adoption. It doesn't.
You just CANNOT be honest, can you?
Adoption would play a very crucial part during an unplanned,crisis pregnancy situation. You only want two solutions to those-either abort or suck it up. Others would offer a prolife solution for that woman in such circumstances.

Killing another isn't a "reproduction" choice. Your logic is no different than a mother who kills her newborn or older unwanted child as a solution to lifes problems. Why can't any of you just offer the child up for adoption instead of taking their life? I just don't understand what kind of monster does this. It's bizzare behavior and totally unnecessary.
Penelope Garcia

Glastonbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you support a country's right to choose a course of action that includes "Terrorism" as one of its options?
Do you support a person,s right to have a same sex relationship?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 297,721 - 297,740 of303,206
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Teaman 1,033,521
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min No Shiite 216,758
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 26,091
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... Apr 14 Lenox Da Kid 2
loan offer (Jun '13) Apr 14 Bryan Cranston 81
Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr 12 maryann 19
Do you hate UK Wildcats, we DO :-) (Apr '11) Apr 12 plenty 49
•••
•••