Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 316364 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#318234 Dec 13, 2013
Lou C Ferr wrote:
<quoted text>
A pervert priest convention? Or a Frigid Cathlic Women Convention?
Chicky works for a Catholic organization 5 days/week.

So..........
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#318235 Dec 13, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to NR and JM.
Or do you just expect me to ignore their BS and yours?
Leave you all incorrect and uncorrected?
Might serve you AHs right.
Katie, after your initial "use" of Aaron for pity you went right into disrespect mode. When you try to demean and dehumanize Aaron, JM & I stand up for his human dignity.

What you want is to be able to "use" Aaron for whatever "needs" you have at the moment. You get upset when others show respect and stand up for him.

Your behavior is odd...especially since you were Aaron's mother.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#318236 Dec 13, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you tryibg to deny you've ever poked fun at any belief or tradition that is different than yours?
Instead of weeding through 200,000 poinless posts in this thread, i can recall you poking fun at the idea of the maypole dance or the may-day tradition?
That selective memory of yours is st it again. You continue to be a forgetful little fundie.
Feces: "Are you trying to deny you've ever poked fun at any belief or tradition that is different than yours? I can recall you poking fun at the idea of the maypole dance."

Speaking of poking holes, did I ever tell you about the Wiccan woman who stabbed herself in the foot with a sword in a cemetery during a "Good Luck" ceremony?

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/25803777/ns/us_news...
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#318237 Dec 13, 2013
"Wiccan woman who stabbed her foot with a 3-foot sword during 'Good Luck' ritual was seen in cemetery running in a small circle, witness Brother Tree said."

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#318238 Dec 13, 2013
How can you stand for human dignity when you have none of your own?
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie, after your initial "use" of Aaron for pity you went right into disrespect mode. When you try to demean and dehumanize Aaron, JM & I stand up for his human dignity.
What you want is to be able to "use" Aaron for whatever "needs" you have at the moment. You get upset when others show respect and stand up for him.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#318239 Dec 13, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to NR and JM.
Katie V.: "Tell that to NR and JM. Or do you just expect me to ignore their BS."

If you ever become a middle-aged rapper, your first three songs should be:

1. Boo To The Hoo.

2. Whiner And Shizzle

3. Oh No You Di'int Respect My Son Aaron. Oh No You Di'int.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#318240 Dec 13, 2013
Speaking of poking holes, did you read about the priests and the altar boys?
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Feces: "Are you trying to deny you've ever poked fun at any belief or tradition that is different than yours? I can recall you poking fun at the idea of the maypole dance."
Speaking of poking holes, did I ever tell you about the Wiccan woman who stabbed herself in the foot with a sword in a cemetery during a "Good Luck" ceremony?
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/25803777/ns/us_news...
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#318241 Dec 13, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
How can you stand for human dignity when you have none of your own?
<quoted text>
cPeterPout: "How can you stand for human dignity when you have none of your own?"

Gee, who squirted beaver anal gland juice on your cereal this morning?
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#318242 Dec 13, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you tryibg to deny you've ever poked fun at any belief or tradition that is different than yours?
Instead of weeding through 200,000 poinless posts in this thread, i can recall you poking fun at the idea of the maypole dance or the may-day tradition?
That selective memory of yours is st it again. You continue to be a forgetful little fundie.
Feces: "I can recall you poking fun at the idea of the Maypole dance."

cPeter did a DecemberPole dance last night. He's looking forward to the upcoming JanuaryPole dance.

Related story: Blood banks refuse to use blood from gays.
Dennis

Minsk, Belarus

#318243 Dec 13, 2013
www.oplao.com weather service is started! This weather service allow to see weather forecast in 3D!

www.oplao.com - weather forecast and content provider
Ink

Havertown, PA

#318244 Dec 13, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to your post. Your post indicated that the only way your "say" is meaningful to you, is if you can force it on someone. That's hardly "considering other people's wants, needs and desires". Given the fact that you dismiss the "wants, needs and desires" of the woman who is pregnant, your claim to do so is nothing short of a lie.
Where did you get that crap from?
Ink

Havertown, PA

#318245 Dec 13, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to NR and JM.
Tell them yourself. I have moved on. I have decided that I don't care what you thought of the fetus you lost.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#318246 Dec 13, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Unless they are pregnanr women who don't want to be pregnant...then it's all about you and how horrible the woman is for not following your ideals.
<quoted text>
the context in which I was speaking was to put aside ones wishes for the sake of some one else. Doing things for others instead of for your self. Daily accomadations.

If a pregnant woman is seeking an abortion, I probably can't help her out.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#318247 Dec 13, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't "starve her to death". He did what he had every right to do, take his wife, whose brain was mush, off life support. There was no "exception" there. He, as her husband, was her next of kin.
So, if he shouldn't be allowed to force an abortion, what "civil right" is it you think he has to force her to continue a pregnancy? Name this supposed right.
I know, you tried to deflect with the Schiavo case, but I'm not a magpie, and your offering wasn't "shiny". Your distraction didn't work.
Is your menmory bad. She wasn't on life support equipment. She had a feeding tube and she did starve to death. Remember it took a while for her to die.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#318248 Dec 13, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the maypole dance was supposed to be fun. I think that came about after I mention the May Day processions we had as children honoring The Blessed Mother and I was corrected as usual that it was a pagan celebration. So we talked about the Maypole Dance.

I didn't really want to talk about pagans but somebody brought it up.
katie

Tacoma, WA

#318249 Dec 13, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your overactive imagination at work.

You spend far too much time focusing on other people's pregnancies, their embryos/fetuses. It cannot be considered healthy.

Stop bringing Aaron up and stop acting like you know anything about me or my family. You know only what I allow you to know and nothing more. Don't you ever forget that fact, basement boy.
katie

Tacoma, WA

#318250 Dec 13, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your menmory bad. She wasn't on life support equipment. She had a feeding tube and she did starve to death. Remember it took a while for her to die.
Are you trying to claim Mrs. Schiavo's feeding tube *wasn't* considered life support?

<thud>
katie

Tacoma, WA

#318251 Dec 13, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell them yourself. I have moved on. I have decided that I don't care what you thought of the fetus you lost.
You'll never know how I grieved for what might've been before realizing how easy it is to appreciate what already is.

And I never before knew grief to the extent I felt after my daughter's untimely death. There has been nothing to match that and I hope you'll never understand what other parents and I've been through. That you remain blissful in your ignorance.

Time heals all wounds, they say, but time takes its own sweet time.

You wanna equate embryo/fetuses to newborns, you can do so privately. Please don't insult my intelligence. I know better.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#318252 Dec 13, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
INK is very good at pointing out what other people do while forgetting that she does the very same things herself.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#318253 Dec 13, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to claim Mrs. Schiavo's feeding tube *wasn't* considered life support?
<thud>
Not in the usual sense. I thought someone would call me on this. Life support usually refers to machines that maintain the heart, lung or kidney function.

Bitner said "she didn't starve" when in fact she did. The feeding tube did provide a way to enable her to have sustenance but isn't considered a life support machine.

Then again if you want to call it life support I guess it is because she die of starvation days after having it removed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min smile n wave 1,583,095
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 43 min AndPharrt 33,700
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Aug 14 Into The Night 11,335
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Jul 27 Aerobatty 258,484
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul '17 New boy 201,878
News Johnny Brown Added To Coaching Staff (Oct '07) Jul '17 Brown Pharts 3
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun '17 Evidence phart 9
More from around the web