Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 313984 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#318024 Dec 10, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Worshiping money and drugs is sick.
So is worshiping a fetus.

Euww.
Not a fetus worshiper

Tulsa, OK

#318025 Dec 10, 2013
PsycGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
None... but I would take one in before I would kill them. I don't need science or the Bible to see that these are human beings being killed. http://www.imagesofabortion.com/exposed/pages...
Ok, here I am, pregnant, and don't want to be 'mom'. You have 24 hours to get a doctor to agree to a zygote transplant, my womb to yours. 24 hours after that, I take the morning after pill.
I'm carrying four zygotes, just in case you were wondering....so get ready for four little pregnancies....all at once.
(...cue Jeopardy theme...)

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#318026 Dec 11, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks shovel! you phony.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#318029 Dec 11, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=pmY9pXAAoC8XX
?

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#318030 Dec 11, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Susan Smith wasn't a child hater either. She was a loving mother. She just made a choice that she felt was best for *her*. She,like you proaborts,felt that killing her children was better than giving them away for another to love and raise.
SHE doesn't hate. I wonder why "one-track-brain-cells " didn't believe that-what's up with that?
It tickles me nine kinds a pink, that you bring this up: since you're the one who argues for the universal 'motherly feeling' ALL women have.

Susan Smith gestated to term, at least twice.

You should applaud this sainted woman, who allowed her children a chance at life!!!!!!!!!!

(Remember....it's not 'quality', it's QUANTITY...she gave birth to TWO boys. They had a chance, and even GOD let her keep them.)
How'd that work out?

You are one sick pup, seestah.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#318031 Dec 11, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Brightness is one quality of color. Some crayons are brighter than others. Just like people...you, for instance, are extraordinarily dim.
<quoted text>
Are you a shutin?
Ink

Havertown, PA

#318032 Dec 11, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>So is worshiping a fetus.
Euww.
No wonder you are in favor of killing the unborn babies.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#318033 Dec 11, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you just admit that you are a Fetus Worshipper. You'll feel SO much better if you just admit the truth.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#318035 Dec 11, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, given the choice, I'd really prefer to kill the undead adults...like you and sASSy...but that's illegal, so I guess I'll have to settle for the 'unborn', since they don't have any rights....

Next...
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#318036 Dec 11, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't support the woman's right to make her own choice. You are anti-choice. Bitner does support the woman's right to make her own choice. She is pro-choice.
See how easy that was?
Katie V.: "You don't support the woman's right to make her own choice."

Choice to what?

Kill her baby.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#318037 Dec 11, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, given the choice, I'd really prefer to kill the undead adults...like you and sASSy...but that's illegal, so I guess I'll have to settle for the 'unborn', since they don't have any rights....
Next...
Playa, did you really say that in the case of the Russian army it was moral for it to rape women? Did you really say that?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#318038 Dec 11, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Playa, did you really say that in the case of the Russian army it was moral for it to rape women? Did you really say that?
No, she really didn't.

Learn to read.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#318039 Dec 11, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I say there is no such thing as an "abortionist" which is how you guys refer to OB/GYN's who perform abortion. Ink even confirmed earlier today.
According to the definition I provided, proabortion is an adjective and a proabortionist is the noun. Both favor the legalization of abortion. Safe and legal, yep, I favor that to the old back alleys ways where instruments weren't sterile and women hemorrhaged from shoddy work.
I am proabortion, but not a "proabort" which is the faulty label being applied by your side. That faulty label is meant to imply I only favor abortion, the act, not the woman's civil rights to personal privacy and bodily autonomy.
Katie V.: "Proabortion is an adjective and a proabortionist is the noun. I am proabortion, but not a 'proabort' which is the faulty label being applied by your side."
_________

Proabort is contraction of proabortion/proabortionist.[So urce: Wiktionary http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/pro-abort ]

Does "proabort" make you feel naked because the "abort" part isn't hidden enough when "ionist" is left off?

Proabort: A person with pro-choice views. http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/pro-abort

You are the superlative of proabort => "most pro-abort."

Synonyms for proabort:

antilifer (derogatory)
proabortionist
pro-choicer
pro-deather (derogatory)

Retrieved from " http://en.wiktionary.org/w/index.php... ;
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#318040 Dec 11, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you did misrepresent, and you know it.
No, I don't "support abortion as choice". I support a woman's RIGHT to make her own CHOICE. Period.
bHitler: "No, I don't 'support abortion as choice.'"

You certainly support abortion being one of the pregnant mother's choices.
________

If "terrorism against innocent civilians" is one of the choices listed for a country's military strategy, would you support the country's RIGHT to make its own CHOICE?
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#318041 Dec 11, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
She's not responsible for what I, or anyone else says, Control Freak.
Now, the reason I won't "admit" it is very simple...it's not true.
I support a woman's RIGHT to make her own choice. Her RIGHT. Period.
bhitler: "I support a woman's RIGHT to make her own choice."

Do you support a country's right to make its own choice if "terrorism" is listed as one of its choice?

If someone supports a country's right to choose a strategy - and one of the choices is terrorism against innocent civilians - then aren't they saying they implicity support terrorism?

If another person does not support "terrorism" as one of the strategy choices, is he/she antichoice?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#318042 Dec 11, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
bHitler: "No, I don't 'support abortion as choice.'"
You certainly support abortion being one of the pregnant mother's choices.
________
If "terrorism against innocent civilians" is one of the choices listed for a country's military strategy, would you support the country's RIGHT to make its own CHOICE?
No, I don't. I support the woman's RIGHT to make her OWN choice.

Not my fault you aren't bright enough to understand the distinction.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#318043 Dec 11, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's a lie, simple simon. But if it shuts you up, I will say I am pro the woman making whatever choice works for her, her family, her circumstances.
Katie V.: "I am pro the woman making whatever choice works for her"
_______

"It's A Girl!" www.TellMePinkOrBlue.com

You don't support those females who exist in the womb.

Fake feminst much?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#318044 Dec 11, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
bhitler: "I support a woman's RIGHT to make her own choice."
Do you support a country's right to make its own choice if "terrorism" is listed as one of its choice?
If someone supports a country's right to choose a strategy - and one of the choices is terrorism against innocent civilians - then aren't they saying they implicity support terrorism?
If another person does not support "terrorism" as one of the strategy choices, is he/she antichoice?
Your lame attempts at deflection are duly noted.

Do try to focus, and stay on topic.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#318045 Dec 11, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It is so easy to see through her. If she can't bring herself to say the words then she can hide in her inconsistancies.
bHitler is committed to supporting ABORTION as a legal choice, you guys.

She realizes how cold this view makes her look, so she tries desperately to obfuscate it.

For her ego's sake, she must play innocent. She attempts to separate the "right to choose" from the choice option we disagree on: abortion.

bHitler is in a tough spot. On the one hand, she concurs that "a human" exists in the womb. On the other, she supports the legal execution of this little human.

In order to "soothe" her conscience, she must fix her gaze on "choice"....while at the same time, hoping we forget that one of the choice options she supports existing on the list is abortion.

She's a mess.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#318046 Dec 11, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, given the choice, I'd really prefer to kill the undead adults...like you and sASSy...but that's illegal, so I guess I'll have to settle for the 'unborn', since they don't have any rights....
Next...
Can you say evil?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USS LIBERTY 1,522,713
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr Short pharts 32,919
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr 20 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Apr 20 DelucaKoehn 11
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Apr 18 RNC 11,137
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Apr 8 Allycat1999 290
News Buzzer-beating shot lifts Florida over Wisconsi... Mar '17 BuzzerPhartss 2
More from around the web