Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310999 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Raymond Burr
#317905 Dec 9, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
A skirt/short combo festooned with a fetching skull and crossbones motif?
I guess...your fellow PLMers keep using the term. Ask them.
<quoted text>
Dreaming of your backside.
It may have looked like 200lbs of chewed bubble gum......but it was mine.
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#317906 Dec 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't have to support her choices, just her right to make her own choice.
You are wrong.
Your dishonesty is showing again.
LAST YEAR, when it was still a possibility (miniscule as that possibility was)that because I could have no more C-sections, and could not hope to give birth vaginally, that due to those health issues, PLUS my advanced age, that if I DID get pregnant, I would have an abortion.
The real coward is someone who misrepresents what someone else has said. Here's a hint....out of the two of us here, that would be YOU, Fetus Worshipper.
I don't need (or care)to know the reason why you would have aborted. It's irrelevent to what I said,which was "you would have an abortion you said". How did I "misrepresent" what you said?

You *do* therefore support abortion as choice. I don't. PERIOD.
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#317907 Dec 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're lying. It's been proven here time and again that Sanger was against abortion.
LOL

SMH
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#317908 Dec 9, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Yep.
And you still worship the fetus.
Any more stupid questions?
What? You support the Russian Armys *choice* to rape?

You're sicker than I thought. I'd like to hear what your proabort friends have to say about that.
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#317909 Dec 9, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I support all her choices.
Abstinence, celibacy, contraception, gestation to raise, gestation to relinquish, and abortion.
So?
So? So...nothing. I am well aware of the fact that you are not too cowardly to admit this. Please have a little talk with Bitler and others here who are.They are embarrassing themselves and YOU are allowing it. Good friend YOU are.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#317910 Dec 9, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> I don't need (or care)to know the reason why you would have aborted. It's irrelevent to what I said,which was "you would have an abortion you said". How did I "misrepresent" what you said?
Can you imagine the difficulties bHitler's husband must have trying to communicate with her? They could be discussing what's for dinner, and she'd be so deceptive and evasive that he'd end up walking off into the woods & eating berries.

She'd a'skeert to be resolute on any one "principle" that she is forced to do her little circle dance.

It's a pathetic exhibition of human behavior.

(I think her first husband died young. She drove him to an early grave.)

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#317911 Dec 9, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> I don't need (or care)to know the reason why you would have aborted. It's irrelevent to what I said,which was "you would have an abortion you said". How did I "misrepresent" what you said?
Yes, you did misrepresent, and you know it.

No, I don't "support abortion as choice". I support a woman's RIGHT to make her own CHOICE. Period.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#317912 Dec 9, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> LOL
SMH
Stop rattling the rocks in there.

It has been proven, many times. Your denial of that means nothing.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#317913 Dec 9, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> What? You support the Russian Armys *choice* to rape?
You're sicker than I thought. I'd like to hear what your proabort friends have to say about that.
Interesting how "feminist" Playa believes rape was "moral" for the Russian Army.

Do these liberals actually read what they are posting?

Unbelievable.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#317914 Dec 9, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> So? So...nothing. I am well aware of the fact that you are not too cowardly to admit this. Please have a little talk with Bitler and others here who are.They are embarrassing themselves and YOU are allowing it. Good friend YOU are.
She's not responsible for what I, or anyone else says, Control Freak.

Now, the reason I won't "admit" it is very simple...it's not true.

I support a woman's RIGHT to make her own choice. Her RIGHT. Period.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#317915 Dec 9, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine the difficulties bHitler's husband must have trying to communicate with her? They could be discussing what's for dinner, and she'd be so deceptive and evasive that he'd end up walking off into the woods & eating berries.
She'd a'skeert to be resolute on any one "principle" that she is forced to do her little circle dance.
Ah, you're just getting all pissy, Miss Pris, because I pointed out that you are scum.

Since when is deciding what's for dinner something one needs to take a stand on, Idiot?

Yes, my first husband did die young, in a car accident caused by someone else's negligence.

Your predilection for bringing the tragedies of others PROVES that you are scum.
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#317916 Dec 9, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are against abortion in all circumstances.
Got it.
And this is news to you?
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#317917 Dec 9, 2013
godless by choice wrote:
"sassyjm" brayed
I believe in the power of prayer
I tell ya what,you pray in one hand,and crap in the other, see which fills up first
Pray in one hand? WTH are you talking about? I don't pray in my hand. Duh! And why would I crap in my hand?

Ewww....you people are weird and freaky.

Have a good night anyway lol

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#317918 Dec 9, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> What? You support the Russian Armys *choice* to rape?
No.

Did their leaders....at the time? YES.

Therefore, it was moral TO THEM.

Because morality is SUBJECTIVE.

Get
a
freakin
clue.
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#317919 Dec 9, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
She really is an odd egg. SOMETHING is definately off there. She's a confused woman. Bet she doesn't cook at all. How could she? She talks about getting pregnant,but I can't understand how that happens? She must be typing as he's humping.

Bitler: Come on honey,hurry it up . Oh,and stop blocking my computer screen. I gotta justify killing innocent little human lives.

Husband: Okay dear. I'm almost done. You can get back to your life in a moment.

Bitler:*sigh*(as she watches the clock ticking away).
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#317920 Dec 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you did misrepresent, and you know it.
No, I don't "support abortion as choice". I support a woman's RIGHT to make her own CHOICE. Period.
I said that you would have an abortion. You agreed with me.NOBODY but you cares why.Your accusation that I mispresented you doesn't changed that fact.

You support abortion as choice. Even playa admits that being prochoice means supporting ALL choices. She's not a coward like you.
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#317921 Dec 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
She's not responsible for what I, or anyone else says, Control Freak.
Now, the reason I won't "admit" it is very simple...it's not true.
I support a woman's RIGHT to make her own choice. Her RIGHT. Period.

Oh bit. You are your own worst enemy. You need to recheck your stance if you can't even admit to it. You are the down fall of your proabortion movement. You are a pathological liar and yet,you think others don't see this. Of course playa isn't responsible for your denial. Who said she was? Not me. I just wanted you to take notice on how someone who's not a coward responds to a simple question asked to YOU.

It's okay. No worries. Go back to your lalaland.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#317922 Dec 9, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh bit. You are your own worst enemy. You need to recheck your stance if you can't even admit to it. You are the down fall of your proabortion movement. You are a pathological liar and yet,you think others don't see this. Of course playa isn't responsible for your denial. Who said she was? Not me. I just wanted you to take notice on how someone who's not a coward responds to a simple question asked to YOU.
It's okay. No worries. Go back to your lalaland.
I can, and do, admit to my stance. I have no need to admit to your lie about my stance.

I have no "proabortion movement". That is merely ANOTHER of your many lies.

I answered your question.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#317923 Dec 9, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Come on cowardly lion. Answer her. ARE YOU ANTI-ABORTION???????
I'll answer for her, she is not anti-abortion.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#317924 Dec 9, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> I said that you would have an abortion. You agreed with me.NOBODY but you cares why.Your accusation that I mispresented you doesn't changed that fact.
You support abortion as choice. Even playa admits that being prochoice means supporting ALL choices. She's not a coward like you.
No, I don't support abortion at all.

Why do you lie so much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Go Blue Forever 1,375,288
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min Thinking 254,960
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 16 hr Earthling-1 9,555
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Mon Trojan 32,248
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr 28 Ela 38
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Apr 27 Jesse 201,845
News Kenny Drummond's Prep School Thingy (Jan '08) Apr 23 Bret Link 21
More from around the web