Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 314653 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Ink

Havertown, PA

#317839 Dec 8, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
But it's not accurate. A pro-abort would be someone who wants all pregnancies to end in abortion. That's not what we are. We are pro-choice. We support a woman's right to make her own CHOICE regarding her own uterus and pregnancy, based upon her own circumstances and moral code, and regardless of how we may feel about either CHOICE. And yep, that makes us pro-choice.
You people, on the other hand, care about nothing but the human fetus. You revere it to the exclusion of all other life. In other words, you worship it.
Are you anti-abortion?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#317840 Dec 8, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Just my opinion which I would say to her face.
Insults are usually just one person's opinion.

And I'm sure she would not be afraid to repeat any of her comments to your face either.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#317841 Dec 8, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't okay no matter who says so. Are you "too thick" to understand that? What was yoyur point anyway?
God says it's okay to kill an entire city because the people living in it worship other gods.

Stick your 'god' AND your morality up ya'azzz.
Kristine Kringle

Springfield, NJ

#317842 Dec 8, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>It's not 'okay' with me either, but it WAS okay with them.
I realize you're too thick to get the distinction...but it doesn't matter, because you're not a member of the Russian Army either.
WADR,isn't the point being that it 'is' okay with them?. Their morals are different than yours or mine but nevertheless,wrong.

You're not making sense here. What's wrong is not always an opinion. It's common sense that ending anothers life -because- you don't want another's,is wrong. It's uncivilized behavior. It appears that your goal is to sound legit,but realistically,you're sounding foolish and heartened of heart.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#317843 Dec 8, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I only worship God. You worship abortion rights.
No, I don't. That is a lie.

YOUR side reveres the human fetus to the exclusion of all other life. Hence the term Fetus Worshipper. It fits.

YOU inserted yourself into this particular discussion. Since I wasn't talking to you, if you didn't feel it applied to you, you had no reason to respond.

If you don't like the way I post, feel free to scroll on past. But do stop whining like a three year old.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#317844 Dec 8, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you anti-abortion?
I'm pro-choice. Period.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#317845 Dec 8, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't okay no matter who says so. Are you "too thick" to understand that? What was yoyur point anyway?
The point is that morals are subjective, and relative to the person/group holding them.

You just don't get that one person's "moral" (trying to make abortion illegal) is another person's "immoral" (taking away a person's civil rights).

I don't know why I'm bothering. You are simply not bright enough to understand.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#317846 Dec 8, 2013
A skirt/short combo festooned with a fetching skull and crossbones motif?

I guess...your fellow PLMers keep using the term. Ask them.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a deathscort?
Ink

Havertown, PA

#317847 Dec 8, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is that morals are subjective, and relative to the person/group holding them.
You just don't get that one person's "moral" (trying to make abortion illegal) is another person's "immoral" (taking away a person's civil rights).
I don't know why I'm bothering. You are simply not bright enough to understand.
Ever hear of human rights violitions or war crimes? Probably not.

Because certain groups think something is morally right doesn't mean that the rest of the world can't punish them for immoral acts. Bitner you seem to spend all your time in a hole in the ground and no idea of what's going on in the world as you shown often. Do you know who the Sec of Defense is without looking it up?
Ink

Havertown, PA

#317848 Dec 8, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
A skirt/short combo festooned with a fetching skull and crossbones motif?
I guess...your fellow PLMers keep using the term. Ask them.
<quoted text>
Why shouldn't I asked Ms Feces? That who used the term in a post to me?
Ink

Havertown, PA

#317849 Dec 8, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Insults are usually just one person's opinion.
And I'm sure she would not be afraid to repeat any of her comments to your face either.
Are you sure?
Ink

Havertown, PA

#317850 Dec 8, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>God says it's okay to kill an entire city because the people living in it worship other gods.
Stick your 'god' AND your morality up ya'azzz.
He is God, you are not.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#317851 Dec 8, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't. That is a lie.
YOUR side reveres the human fetus to the exclusion of all other life. Hence the term Fetus Worshipper. It fits.
YOU inserted yourself into this particular discussion. Since I wasn't talking to you, if you didn't feel it applied to you, you had no reason to respond.
If you don't like the way I post, feel free to scroll on past. But do stop whining like a three year old.
You are the one whining you poor misunderstood wimp.

How many times have you whined, "THAT IS A LIE"? Way too many to count.
Pro life for your information means caring about human life from conception to death.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#317852 Dec 8, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear of human rights violitions or war crimes? Probably not.
Because certain groups think something is morally right doesn't mean that the rest of the world can't punish them for immoral acts. Bitner you seem to spend all your time in a hole in the ground and no idea of what's going on in the world as you shown often. Do you know who the Sec of Defense is without looking it up?
We weren't talking about laws, but morals.

See, I TOLD you that you're not bright enough.

No, Witless, it's YOU who hasn't a clue. Your head is stuck up your ass.

Yes, I know who is Secretary of Defense. What has that got to do with anything? How do we know that YOU didn't have to google it, Moron?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#317853 Dec 8, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one whining you poor misunderstood wimp.
How many times have you whined, "THAT IS A LIE"? Way too many to count.
Pro life for your information means caring about human life from conception to death.
LOL, it's not whining to point out a lie. It IS whining to constantly complain about being "called names", which is what YOU do.

Fetus Worshipers are not "pro-life". They are merely pro-human-fetus.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#317854 Dec 8, 2013
So, out of curiosity, whose mind has been changed?

Location hidden

#317855 Dec 8, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Of course not - that one's totally accurate, when describing folks who only care about 'babies' in utero, and once those are born, it's "On to the next fetus..."
You know...you and the rest of the fetus worshipers here.
Cause the baby is "born" with rights, and afforded the protection equal to all. Once that happens, move on to the 'ones' that don't have any protection aka fetus, and they want to change that.

Hurt a baby after birth, and you're supposedly going to get the full force of the law against ya. Suspicions of child abuse etc. and then that's when all people step in. Not before (at standing)

Would you stand by and watch someone beat their baby/child to death? No, you'd call 911, and do what you can. Everyone would!

Location hidden

#317856 Dec 8, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>

Fetus Worshipers are not "pro-life". They are merely pro-human-fetus.
Cause the baby is "born" with rights, and afforded the protection equal to all. Once that happens, move on to the 'ones' that don't have any protection aka fetus, and they want to change that.

Hurt a baby after birth, and you're supposedly going to get the full force of the law against ya. Suspicions of child abuse etc. and then that's when all people step in. Not before (at standing)

Would you stand by and watch someone beat their baby/child to death? No, you'd call 911, and do what you can. Everyone would!

Location hidden

#317857 Dec 8, 2013
Fine, they're fetus worshipers.

PL wants to protect the 'life' before the law/society in general steps in to protect them after birth.

Location hidden

#317858 Dec 8, 2013
Ink wrote:
your
Thank God you korected yerself. ain't noone would be able to comprehend the meaning of what you wrote!
BAHHAHAHAHHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 34 min ishmael 1,547,824
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr They phartzs 33,181
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Jun 13 Patriot 11,181
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun 9 Evidence phart 9
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) May 29 Into The Night 258,476
Penn State University & State College May '17 Truechange 1
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr '17 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
More from around the web