Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311597 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#317789 Dec 7, 2013
I knew it was a song. You presented it as part of your argument; I replied.

"Kvetching" is a big word? I learned as a child from that esoteric textbook, "Mad" magazine.
Grown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Big word, and yes I had to look it up. Unlike you did.
Had you looked up my words, then you would see it's a song and that I'm not kvetching :)
That's actually what you guys , and what I used to do, before I knew the answer to my post .

Indianapolis

#317791 Dec 7, 2013
Nope...never said that.
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
possibly, and then again, possibly not. not guilty only means that guilt was not proven beyond a reasonable doubt.
per the law, not guilty does not necessarily = innocent, despite what petey the know-nothing says.
did you know that petey believes a fetus is entitled to legal protection from it's inception ? it's a matter of topix record.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#317792 Dec 7, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Per the law, they are done once you are acquitted. There is no difference whether you did or did not do it. Hence, not guilty = Innocent.
<quoted text>
Not guilty does not mean innocent. It means there wasn't enough conclusive evidence provided.

Indianapolis

#317793 Dec 7, 2013
Really? Where did the AMA take that stand?

I'm not kvetching. I'm perfectly happy keeping my blood where it is. If people die due to a shortage of A+, it's not my fault.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
The medical community has determined that gays donating blood is against society's best interest.
"Life happens; grow up and stop kvetching."

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#317795 Dec 7, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Those late term abortions that are botched saved you.
Which brings us right back around to the point I was making. The abortion was complete as soon as the fetus was removed, and that only you fetus worshippers use the term "botched abortion".

Thank you, for acknowledging that.

We done now?
Ink

Havertown, PA

#317796 Dec 7, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Which brings us right back around to the point I was making. The abortion was complete as soon as the fetus was removed, and that only you fetus worshippers use the term "botched abortion".
Thank you, for acknowledging that.
We done now?
You said the fetus doesn't always die, during an abortion is that right?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#317797 Dec 7, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You said the fetus doesn't always die, during an abortion is that right?
You know, I was in no way unclear, Witless. I don't know why this is so hard for you.

Nevermind, yes I do know why.

An induced abortion is the termination of a pregnancy by the REMOVAL of the products of conception, not the death of same. When, or even if, the fetus dies is irrelevant. It's removal from the uterus that ends the pregnancy.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#317798 Dec 7, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I was in no way unclear, Witless. I don't know why this is so hard for you.
An induced abortion is the termination of a pregnancy by the REMOVAL of the products of conception, not the death of same. When, or even if, the fetus dies is irrelevant. It's removal from the uterus that ends the pregnancy.
It is hard for me and everybody else because you never answer a question directly.

You say the removed product of conception doesn't always die, right?
katie

Tacoma, WA

#317800 Dec 7, 2013
El Desdichado wrote:
Here's a little ditty for you knuckle-dragging troglodytes. Get with the program, Christards:
http://connecthook.wordpress.com/2013/11/20/a...
Thanks for proving, once and for all, you're NOT Chicky. That you're just a troll trying to stir the pot.

You think the ACers ever figure out Margaret Sanger was against abortion?
Ink

Havertown, PA

#317801 Dec 7, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving, once and for all, you're NOT Chicky. That you're just a troll trying to stir the pot.
You think the ACers ever figure out Margaret Sanger was against abortion?
She would not have been proud of all you pro aborts.

Of course she would have been happy to see the blacks aborting at such a high rate. Eugenics was her thing.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#317802 Dec 7, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It is hard for me and everybody else because you never answer a question directly.
You say the removed product of conception doesn't always die, right?
You're the only one who seems to be unable to understand.

What are you fishing for?

If you've actually got a point for a change, then make it.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#317803 Dec 7, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we know and that causes the death of the fetus in most cases which is the intention. Is it not?
Ink

Havertown, PA

#317804 Dec 7, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the only one who seems to be unable to understand.
What are you fishing for?
If you've actually got a point for a change, then make it.
Can't answer or won't? Nervous?
Raymond Burr
#317805 Dec 7, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Really? Where did the AMA take that stand?
I'm not kvetching. I'm perfectly happy keeping my blood where it is. If people die due to a shortage of A+, it's not my fault.
<quoted text>
Thinking of you :-)
katie

Tacoma, WA

#317806 Dec 7, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
She would not have been proud of all you pro aborts.
Of course she would have been happy to see the blacks aborting at such a high rate. Eugenics was her thing.
Why do you use faulty labels? Does it do something for you? Does absolutely nothing for your emotional arguments. Besides, it's flat out wrong.

Prochoice -- For women deciding for themselves. For women determining their pregnancies' outcomes. For women to consider their individual circumstances and proceed from there. For women choosing what to do with their individual pregnancies. Prochoice.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#317807 Dec 7, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we know and that causes the death of the fetus in most cases which is the intention. Is it not?
No, as I said earlier.

Damn, you're dumb. You don't pay one whit of attention.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#317808 Dec 7, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't answer or won't? Nervous?
None of the above.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#317809 Dec 7, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you use faulty labels? Does it do something for you? Does absolutely nothing for your emotional arguments. Besides, it's flat out wrong.
Prochoice -- For women deciding for themselves. For women determining their pregnancies' outcomes. For women to consider their individual circumstances and proceed from there. For women choosing what to do with their individual pregnancies. Prochoice.
She's been in a bad mood since at least yesterday. Obviously, someone pissed in her Wheaties.
katie

Tacoma, WA

#317810 Dec 7, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
She's been in a bad mood since at least yesterday. Obviously, someone pissed in her Wheaties.
Obviously.

She can dish it out, but not take it.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#317811 Dec 7, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Wassamatter, Long Night Eternity?
Is it painful to watch your proabort buds make me their bitch?
Not at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min My New Alias RULES 1,417,353
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 15 hr Into The Night 10,059
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 19 hr Trojan 32,323
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Tue Rosa_Winkel 256,538
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 19 JustStop 201,888
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web