Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,370
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Ink

Levittown, PA

#316825 Nov 27, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you guys really believe this BS you tell yourselves? The 8wk embryo EXPLODED and ruptured my uterus. The tube was destroyed. The gender of it was never known.
My lost pregnancies (children in your kindergarten minds) were the equivalent of lost dreams. Unknowns. Any emotional ties were superficial at best.
My children, the ones I bore and raised, are reality. All emotions wrapped around them deep, committed, and beyond the scope of your imaginations.
Don't waste your limited energy on my personal life. Learn your boundaries.
It isn't your personal story, it is the fact that your children born and unborn are only important as they affect 'your' life. You have no concept of them as a separate life whether or not you were emotionally connected. You see your child as all about you when it is really all about the child.
katie

Seattle, WA

#316826 Nov 27, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that is normal behavior?
Calling stillbirths babies? It's not normal all of a sudden?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#316827 Nov 27, 2013
When your god start making child support payments, let us know. Considering he abandoned his own kid to be raised by others like a celestial cuckoo, I don't see that happening from the Heavenly Deadbeat.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we hold ourselves to a different standard. Most women who can take care of themselves can take care or a child too. There's no excuse not to give birth and find the best situation possible for the child. They don't know that if you put it in God's hands He WILL find the best solution for you. The problem is that they all think they are smarter than God.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#316828 Nov 27, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling stillbirths babies? It's not normal all of a sudden?
No, naming dead puppies and kittens.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#316829 Nov 27, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
If it's a baby, then there should be no problem inducing labor and delivering it.
<quoted text>
No problem. It's called an an abortion and in 13 states illegal.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#316830 Nov 27, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
When your god start making child support payments, let us know. Considering he abandoned his own kid to be raised by others like a celestial cuckoo, I don't see that happening from the Heavenly Deadbeat.
<quoted text>
Yes I know your spiritual opinion.

Indianapolis

#316831 Nov 27, 2013
Ink, sassy, and NR demonstrate that, despite their claims to the contrary, they have no love or respect for born humans. They focus on your loss like a mosquito focusing on a vein. They are small people...minuscule people. They probably have to jump from key to key to post their bile.
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
He never drew breath or was aware of himself or his surroundings. He was a 23wk male fetus. Mine. Not yours. Was your daughter's male fetus open for discussion on this forum because you've talked about your loss? Is he personified into some shiny memory for you to tout here as some supreme example?

Indianapolis

#316832 Nov 27, 2013
Your head spins because you're a dizzy bitch.

There is nothing shameful about being pro-choice.

As for the playboy thing...we DID comment on it. You have the memory of sushi.
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> My head spins at the thought that there are people out there who fight for the right to kill your unwanted child as choice.
Why,is that news to you ?
But you are correct. You are not a hypocrite. You are indeed pro-choice. You sound proud of that fact. Then again,I am not surprised being that you bought and viewed playboy for your 13yr old child. I bet most of your proabortion friends here would have loved to have commented on that but wouldn't DARE for obvious reasons.
::shudder::
Ink

Levittown, PA

#316833 Nov 27, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
So that's where your arrogance comes from, then. A belief that you're special just because you're born and breathe.
You know how Bitner says all of life is sacred? I think all of life is special. Even the animals; of which we're classified. Even the plants. Those lung fish? Fascinating creatures! Those are pretty special, too.
We are special because God made us, gave us the intellect and free will to accept Him as our Father and know He will never turn His back on us. I don't think that all life is 'sacred' but I do believe that we are charged with taking care of everything around us.

Your view and my view will never meld because we think so differently about our life's meaning and purpose.
katie

Seattle, WA

#316834 Nov 27, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie belittles and denigrates prolifers for "personifying the useless clump of cells" in the womb. Yet, she named her son "Aaron" when he was in her womb.
Katie then shared how her 16 y/o daughter's death negatively affected her life. She transitioned that topic directly into how her daughter's death validates her support for mothers killing their baby girls by abortion. Wha?
Please question Kati's obvious (and bizarre) inconsistencies, rather than attacking those who call her out.
TIA.
If that's what you got from my post, you need to seriously brush up on your reading comprehension. The point, all along, has been the real differences between losing a pregnancy and losing a child. A lot of you equate these two separate events in your minds because you have no points of reference. None. So, those of us who have experienced both spontaneous abortion and death of a child will tell you what the differences are. It's up to you to listen.

Obviously you don't want to. You'd rather plug your ears with your fingers or bury your head in the sand. And then make up a bunch of nonsense about imagined inconsistencies.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#316835 Nov 27, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
So that's where your arrogance comes from, then. A belief that you're special just because you're born and breathe.
You know how Bitner says all of life is sacred? I think all of life is special. Even the animals; of which we're classified. Even the plants. Those lung fish? Fascinating creatures! Those are pretty special, too.
IMO, it takes someone who must believe that humans are superior/more special than any other life form, is someone with a massive inferiority complex.
katie

Seattle, WA

#316836 Nov 27, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Ink, sassy, and NR demonstrate that, despite their claims to the contrary, they have no love or respect for born humans. They focus on your loss like a mosquito focusing on a vein. They are small people...minuscule people. They probably have to jump from key to key to post their bile.
<quoted text>
That is an entertaining visual, Cptr! Thanks :)

Indianapolis

#316837 Nov 27, 2013
He was 23 fu**ing weeks gestation, and was wanted. What about that can you not comprehend? She said she would have had worked with her doctor to determine the best course of action...there was no automatic interest in abortion. See, if you bothered to read for content you'd understand these things.

So you're going to pillory her for what you dislike in her posts? My...how very christian.
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> You would've aborted Aaron (the fetus) if he didn't die first. What conclusion did we jump to that didn't confirm this?
Do yourself a favor Katie,don't show the humanity of Aaron your son if you are trying to dehumanize the fetus in the womb in order to justify abortion. It only comes back to bite YOU.
What a careless slip-up on your part.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#316838 Nov 27, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry -you're right as far as what I said, and my fault for you and others not seeing what I did right was only becouse of Gods power. I assumed, which is bad I here.
Yet I have never wanted to brag or tell my dirt, just for the sake of telling, but rather only use the dirt to show how God can take a mess and Make a message.
So she chose to keep the child, are you saying she made a bad choice?
You are for choic, right?
I'm saying she made her own choice without you "talking her out of it".

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#316839 Nov 27, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't your personal story, it is the fact that your children born and unborn are only important as they affect 'your' life. You have no concept of them as a separate life whether or not you were emotionally connected. You see your child as all about you when it is really all about the child.
Again I ask the question that you, No Relevance, and IIRC Sassy haven't yet answered....when the subject is the how women feel about their miscarriages, and someone who has had one tells you how they felt, how is it NOT about them?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#316840 Nov 27, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Your head spins because you're a dizzy bitch.
There is nothing shameful about being pro-choice.
As for the playboy thing...we DID comment on it. You have the memory of sushi.
<quoted text>
Oh, now there is coffee on my screen! LOL, sushi, that's just perfect :)

Indianapolis

#316841 Nov 27, 2013
Sun, tree, cricket, weed--all of these exist, putting them in a higher position than your non-existent sky-daddy.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
bHitler worships and respects Brother Sun, Sister Tree, Cousin Cricket, and Nephew Weed.
Then you spend your days promoting the execution of baby humans in the womb.
You are a pathetic mess.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#316842 Nov 27, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> I wonder if Bitler (as a Doula) yells at her pregnant patient when she is screaming in pain. I can see her asking Bitler (while screaming in pain)"is my baby crowning yet" and Bitler saying "what baby?" There is NO baby in their Missy. She strikes me as the kind of woman who won't even come off her die-hard proabort stand no matter what.
Screaming in pain? Screaming is discouraged, it wastes oxygen and energy.
katie

Seattle, WA

#316843 Nov 27, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
We are special because God made us, gave us the intellect and free will to accept Him as our Father and know He will never turn His back on us. I don't think that all life is 'sacred' but I do believe that we are charged with taking care of everything around us.
Your view and my view will never meld because we think so differently about our life's meaning and purpose.
Our views are not so different because I used to believe as you do. My views have grown and expanded to include the knowledge I craved and learned. Your views don't go beyond what is acceptable and accepted by the Church. You find safety in that confinement. I found a mental claustrophobia and pushed back.

I wouldn't want our POVs to meld anyway. That's just weird.

Indianapolis

#316844 Nov 27, 2013
My two cats have names. Guess that makes them human.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You named the organism. Who names organisms. We name children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min NTRPRNR1 1,129,827
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 30 min Dave Nelson 230,992
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 2 hr female with su... 501
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 2 hr Earthling-1 1,626
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Bruin Nation 27,982
loan needed (Dec '13) Thu Lillyvet 6
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Thu Rama 201,197

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE