Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311348 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Ink

Havertown, PA

#316763 Nov 27, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another double standard they call normal.
My take is that my circumstances put me in a postion to find God, or better yet hear the God that had been calling. All while abortion was legal, and we could've went that route and kept right on trucking, but I wanted it to all stop somehow, just didn't know how, or have the power.
If abortion wasn't legal, it would make many face their problems in a different way, and perhaps more could be saved, within the "fix it -keep on going " kinda world we live in. Atleast for all who claim to not believe in God. For those who do believe,,,, well lets just say they are held to a different standard, by many non - believer's.
I think we hold ourselves to a different standard. Most women who can take care of themselves can take care or a child too. There's no excuse not to give birth and find the best situation possible for the child. They don't know that if you put it in God's hands He WILL find the best solution for you. The problem is that they all think they are smarter than God.
katie

Tacoma, WA

#316764 Nov 27, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Manipulators use others based on their needs/wants.
1. Sentimental Katie (The Katie who desires sympathy & pity) refers to her son as "Aaron."
2. Evil Conniving Katie (The Katie who seeks to kill babies in the womb) refers to her son as "the fetus" or "it."
Katie can change switch between Sentimental Katie to/from Evil Conniving Katie like a light switch.
{{{ SHIVER }}}
Love how you and JM jump to conclusions. The two of you wear STUPID as if it were silk. Here's what I wrote, "If the fetus hadn't died on its own, I would have faced the medical decision without your manipulative input, but with my physician's informative one."

And here's what that means -- I would have made medical decisions based on what the informed physician stated, not on what you, JM, and other ACers might say. I wouldn't give the entire PLM's faulty info a second thought.

But boy, keep showing us all that fakey fake Xtian "love" you've got share with the people!
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#316765 Nov 27, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't miss what never was. When was the last time you saw someone breast feeding a fetus, Moron?
I've never saw anyone breast feeding a fetus. Why? What a silly question. I bet it's because you weren't paying attention.

Hmm....Katie is the one who named her fetus Aaron. She even talked about her daughter in the womb and how SHE almost died . She went on to tell me how "if" she did,she'd never breast feed her,hold her,watch her grow,console her when she was cold or too hot,etc....

Her teenager passed away and it saddens her that she will never see her graduate,grow up,etc... Are YOU telling her that she can't miss something that never was? That's mean even for you Bitler.But,if you feel that way,tell her,not me.
katie

Tacoma, WA

#316766 Nov 27, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
If you looked at a 5 month sonogram of your daughter or granddaughter would you still say it wasn't a baby, human fetus or a life. Would you be able to destroy that individual because it was a bad time for 'you' to have a child born?
It doesn't matter if I was "able [or unable] to destroy that individual because it was a bad time for 'you' to have a child born." My pregnancy, my fetus, my newborn. I called it anything I wanted, like the names I tried on for size.

Technically, regardless of how I felt, it remained a fetus until it became a newborn. As do other (strangers) women's pregnancies. When are you going to understand that concept, Ink? Anytime soon?
katie

Tacoma, WA

#316767 Nov 27, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> I've never saw anyone breast feeding a fetus. Why? What a silly question. I bet it's because you weren't paying attention.
Hmm....Katie is the one who named her fetus Aaron. She even talked about her daughter in the womb and how SHE almost died . She went on to tell me how "if" she did,she'd never breast feed her,hold her,watch her grow,console her when she was cold or too hot,etc....
Her teenager passed away and it saddens her that she will never see her graduate,grow up,etc... Are YOU telling her that she can't miss something that never was? That's mean even for you Bitler.But,if you feel that way,tell her,not me.
No, stupid JM, I said if she or I had died during my pregnancy, we never would have met. When are *you* going to pay attention?

And didn't your mother teach you manners? You are nothing but a rude girl. And rude equals ugly in my book.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#316768 Nov 27, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Not always. Not in this case. In this case, it's a philosophical issue, and thus a matter of opinion. Since we already know that Katie's opinion is that a fetus is not a human being, your statement that she "kills" human beings in the "womb" is nothing more than another of your lies.
You're a liar, plain and simple.
Was Aaron a human being as soon as he was outside the womb?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#316769 Nov 27, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> I've never saw anyone breast feeding a fetus. Why? What a silly question. I bet it's because you weren't paying attention.
I'm not telling her anything. I'm talking to you about your melodramatic nonsense.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#316770 Nov 27, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Trying to stir trouble? LOL, go piss up a rope.
katie

Tacoma, WA

#316771 Nov 27, 2013
Btw, Ink. Regarding this sentence of yours, "If you looked at a 5 month sonogram of your daughter or granddaughter would you still say it wasn't a baby, human fetus or a life."

When I have ever claimed a fetus is NOT a human fetus or a life? When? And why would you have that untruth stuck in your head? Or are you deliberately lying instead of honestly debating?

If you think you're debating, why are you using Ad hominem arguments?
Ink

Havertown, PA

#316772 Nov 27, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter if I was "able [or unable] to destroy that individual because it was a bad time for 'you' to have a child born." My pregnancy, my fetus, my newborn. I called it anything I wanted, like the names I tried on for size.
Technically, regardless of how I felt, it remained a fetus until it became a newborn. As do other (strangers) women's pregnancies. When are you going to understand that concept, Ink? Anytime soon?
Help me understand the concept. Is the aborted fetus in you opinion, a 'baby' after it is expelled, whether it is intact or dismembered?
katie

Tacoma, WA

#316773 Nov 27, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
He never drew breath or was aware of himself or his surroundings. He was a 23wk male fetus. Mine. Not yours. Was your daughter's male fetus open for discussion on this forum because you've talked about your loss? Is he personified into some shiny memory for you to tout here as some supreme example?
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#316774 Nov 27, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Nope.
But it makes YOUR head spin that some of us DON'T support any restrictions...while you may not be able to call us hypocrites, you're happy to call us monsters.
Eat a pile, you pile.
My head spins at the thought that there are people out there who fight for the right to kill your unwanted child as choice.

Why,is that news to you ?

But you are correct. You are not a hypocrite. You are indeed pro-choice. You sound proud of that fact. Then again,I am not surprised being that you bought and viewed playboy for your 13yr old child. I bet most of your proabortion friends here would have loved to have commented on that but wouldn't DARE for obvious reasons.

::shudder::
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#316776 Nov 27, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
No, stupid JM, I said if she or I had died during my pregnancy, we never would have met. When are *you* going to pay attention?
And didn't your mother teach you manners? You are nothing but a rude girl. And rude equals ugly in my book.
I know what you said. Okay,add on the "you"part of it. My post remains valid that YOU AND HER wouldn't have ever met(add on how you would never have breast fed her,comforted her when she was too hot or cold,watch her grow,etc.....).
Point: SHE WAS YOUR DAUGHTER ALL ALONG.

I am not rude Katie. I am not here to amuse you. Play your word game with those of your kind who need to play them in order to attempt to validate your evil stance that includes killing your own child. It pains you that I don't play.
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#316777 Nov 27, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Trying to stir trouble? LOL, go piss up a rope.
What a good proabort friend you are to Katie,Bitler. We all know that Katie accepted that her fetus was her child,in fact,her son. She even named him a cute little boys name. Now don't try to pass it off as something else. You'd be insulting her.
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#316778 Nov 27, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Love how you and JM jump to conclusions. The two of you wear STUPID as if it were silk. Here's what I wrote, "If the fetus hadn't died on its own, I would have faced the medical decision without your manipulative input, but with my physician's informative one."
And here's what that means -- I would have made medical decisions based on what the informed physician stated, not on what you, JM, and other ACers might say. I wouldn't give the entire PLM's faulty info a second thought.
But boy, keep showing us all that fakey fake Xtian "love" you've got share with the people!
You would've aborted Aaron (the fetus) if he didn't die first. What conclusion did we jump to that didn't confirm this?

Do yourself a favor Katie,don't show the humanity of Aaron your son if you are trying to dehumanize the fetus in the womb in order to justify abortion. It only comes back to bite YOU.

What a careless slip-up on your part.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#316780 Nov 27, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
He never drew breath or was aware of himself or his surroundings. He was a 23wk male fetus. Mine. Not yours. Was your daughter's male fetus open for discussion on this forum because you've talked about your loss? Is he personified into some shiny memory for you to tout here as some supreme example?
Was that a yes or a no?
feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#316781 Nov 27, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we hold ourselves to a different standard. Most women who can take care of themselves can take care or a child too. There's no excuse not to give birth and find the best situation possible for the child. They don't know that if you put it in God's hands He WILL find the best solution for you. The problem is that they all think they are smarter than God.
Pathetic judgements about those you've never met and know nothing about.
katie

Tacoma, WA

#316782 Nov 27, 2013
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>I'm the last person that should get on their high horse and judge or lecture someone on being too mean, but lady, you really do take the cake. And the fact that a person like me, is judging you about that, screams volumes.
Holy Sh*t! You're a heartless, cruel, condescending, narcissistic, all around b*tch.
You're not changing anyone's mind, you're making 'their'/'pro-choice' stance stronger! Why the hell would anyone agree with 'you'? If someone were on the fence, you'd definitely make them think twice about 'pro-life', with the example you set. Good job! Keep it up?
It's that Xtian love on display :-|
Ink

Havertown, PA

#316783 Nov 27, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic judgements about those you've never met and know nothing about.
Where there is a will, there is a way. But not always the easy way.

My judgement is that they choose to go it alone and they do.
No Relativism

United States

#316784 Nov 27, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie V.: "I called mine Aaron. And still do." http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min cathy1691823 1,395,899
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr ATHEOI 255,517
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 2 hr Into The Night 9,874
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon Barbi A 201,865
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Mon Trojan 32,289
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jun 6 James Harry 41
More from around the web