Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310174 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

katie

Seattle, WA

#316651 Nov 26, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Do all the sales people at K Mart seem just fine and happy to be waiting on you on Thanksgiving instead of being home with family. I'll bet you think they would rather wait on you than be home. You are the reason that people who have no choice have to work day, night, weekends and holidays just to accomadate your needs.
Better boycott the Thanksgiving Day parade while you're at it. Your newspapers. Your local news teams. The people on call or standby. Those emergency professionals.

Otherwise, you're just being a hypocrite because it's okay for *them* to work and accommodate others' needs, but not sales people.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#316652 Nov 26, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You have only one perspective, isn't that true? The difference is, you think you have the right to force your personal opinion on others. We aren't trying to force you to have an abortion. You are trying to force women to continue pregnancies when they don't want to. You may deny it, but you will be lying, if you do. Don't play your silly little word games.
Yes I have one and you have the other. I just hope that people continue to see the evil of abortion and realize that it really kills a forming child.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#316653 Nov 26, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only say that is so sad. Hope you don't care for preemies.
What does taking care of preemies have to do with anything?

If you're going to try to be insulting, at least be on topic.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#316654 Nov 26, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only say that is so sad. Hope you don't care for preemies.
lol. You never fail to be more nonsensical with every post. I love you.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#316655 Nov 26, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I have one and you have the other. I just hope that people continue to see the evil of abortion and realize that it really kills a forming child.
Care to explain (since the Coward ran away again) how telling about one's feelings about one's miscarriage and the death of one's child, in response to a challenge to ask a woman who's had a miscarriage, is in anyway narcissistic?

How was she supposed to address a question about how a miscarriage affects a woman if not with her feelings about her own?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#316656 Nov 26, 2013
Trimesters are used only in terms of PREGNANCY, you mindless moron. Not born people.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I used "trimester" as the measurement of time for a human beings human-life spectrum. Our life is on a continuum from conception until natural death.
The reason you're not comfortable with "trimester" as the measuring unit of time along another's life continuum is because it complicates YOUR intent to randomly demarcate who should die.

Indianapolis

#316657 Nov 26, 2013
Fetuses occupy the woman's body by her permission. How it's evicted is irrelevant; the fetus is incapable of caring.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
cPeterPretend: "How are fetuses disadvantaged?"
By size, for one. They are confined as an adult seeks them out with a sharp curette, pair of forceps, and/or suction tube.
That was a dumb question.
Now you'll go on to talk about how gays are discriminated against and need extra protections.
Protect gays! Kill babies in the womb!
The juxtaposition of your views is pathetic.
You're a lonely, miserable, sick old man.

Atrisco Village

#316658 Nov 26, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, you hope on, love.

Atrisco Village

#316659 Nov 26, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
What does taking care of preemies have to do with anything?
If you're going to try to be insulting, at least be on topic.
Ink is neither educated, intelligent or witty. However, her inept attempts can be amusing. She serves as cheap entertainment.

Indianapolis

#316660 Nov 26, 2013
I don't use anyone and we do a lot more than masturbate. That's your narcissistic obsession again. BTW...I was also in a 14 year monogamous relationship, far longer than many hetero marriages.

You treat fetuses as you think, I`ll do the same, and the only opinion that MATTERS is the pregnant woman's.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
cPeter, you wouldn't understand empathy. You wouldn't understand a "functioning conscience" if it hit you between your deep-set, closely-positioned eyes.
You go around using other men's bodies for mutual masterbation. YOU get what YOU need, and move on. That's the culture you espouse, and choose to exist in.
This attitude towards others extends to the most vulnerable amoung us: those in the womb. Your "all about me" approach excludes defenseless boys & girls in utero...to the point of their death.
You see, such proabort propaganda reinforces your life of debauchery. "If I can get society to accept self-centeredness at all costs, it will excuse my self-absorbed gay lifestyle."
Culture-Of-Death cronies need to scratch each others' backs to become/remain mainstream.
That's why over 90% of gays support executing babies in the womb. That said, y'all still believe it is appopriate to DEMAND TOLERANCE for yourselves. Irony at its worst.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#316661 Nov 26, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Better boycott the Thanksgiving Day parade while you're at it. Your newspapers. Your local news teams. The people on call or standby. Those emergency professionals.
Otherwise, you're just being a hypocrite because it's okay for *them* to work and accommodate others' needs, but not sales people.
You can't tell the difference between emergemcy personel and catering to shoppers who can't plan ahead or have nothing better to do than keep stores open.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

#316662 Nov 26, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
And if it's killing the woman carrying it (emotionally, physically, or spiritually) out it goes.
You only agree it's allowed out when it's physically killing her.
Katie Van der Sloot: "And if it's killing the woman carrying it (emotionally, physically, or spiritually) out it goes."
_______

Katie Van der Sloot: "I named mine Aaron. And still do today."
katie

Seattle, WA

#316663 Nov 26, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie has shared her views and sentiments for years in this Abortion Forum. Based on her proclamations, human beings lack value in and of themselves. They only posess value as they relate to HER.
We see this belief system extended to her own children. They are there for her, & outside that purpose they lack intrinsic value.
With such a narcissistic perspective of others, its easy to see how Katie can spend her days promoting the execution of small human beings in utero....easy to see how she can refer to them as "useless clumps of cells."
When she's feeling empty and in need of an identity (also known as the emotional "trigger"), Katie will call upon her preborn son Aaron and 16 y/o daughter. Will she discuss their intrinsic value? No. She will discuss them AS THEY RELATE TO HER.("I....me...mine....m yself....I didn't.....me....I...")
She's a mess.
"My grandma is really, really weird."
Human beings are priceless. If you start attaching values to people, you've made them commodities. Like coffee. Something bought and sold for trade. The very definition of slavery.

:-\
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

#316664 Nov 26, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Fetuses occupy the woman's body by her permission. How it's evicted is irrelevant; the fetus is incapable of caring.
<quoted text>
cPeterPoint: "The fetus is incapable of caring."

Project much? It is you who is incapable of caring.

Proabort leadership (Michelson and Kissling) have indicated that proaborts like you damage your cause through your abject "insensitivity" towards preborn babies.

Indianapolis

#316665 Nov 26, 2013
Why don't you ask THEM?

Some won't mind getting time and a half at all. Christ, you'd think every business in the country closes on holidays.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Do all the sales people at K Mart seem just fine and happy to be waiting on you on Thanksgiving instead of being home with family. I'll bet you think they would rather wait on you than be home. You are the reason that people who have no choice have to work day, night, weekends and holidays just to accomadate your needs.
katie

Seattle, WA

#316666 Nov 26, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
'It' isn't doing anything. Your emotional and spiritual health is up to you. Killing your own child won't save you spiritually or emotionally. It will only make it worse. Physically is different and very rare.
You don't know that for sure. But go tell that to the pregnant 12yr old who will be forced to deliver anyway. Or chooses to deliver because some brainiac like you convinced her it was the right thing to do.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

#316667 Nov 26, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Trimesters are used only in terms of PREGNANCY, you mindless moron. Not born people.
<quoted text>
cPeterPunt: "Trimesters are used only in terms of PREGNANCY"

Many colleges run on trimesters.

You see, trimester is a measure of time. It's selected as a unit of time-measurement when desired.
katie

Seattle, WA

#316668 Nov 26, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie Van der Sloot: "And if it's killing the woman carrying it (emotionally, physically, or spiritually) out it goes."
_______
Katie Van der Sloot: "I named mine Aaron. And still do today."
And I agonized over what to do, what to do with this nightmare of a pregnancy. If the fetus hadn't died on its own, I would have faced the medical decision without your manipulative input, but with my physician's informative one.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

#316669 Nov 26, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Human beings are priceless. If you start attaching values to people, you've made them commodities. Like coffee. Something bought and sold for trade. The very definition of slavery.
:-\
Katie V.: "If you start attaching values to people, you've made them commodities."

Thanks for confirming that you do not value human life - other than what value YOU can GET from them.

You're correct in saying that you do not value human life in and of itself. You are evil.

Indianapolis

#316670 Nov 26, 2013
That's peachy. But not everyone believes in your god or any god, and don't have to live by your beliefs. Not even all christians believe as you do.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You have only one perspective, your's. My opinion was that every child belongs to God and we don't have a right to take that life away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Realtime 1,252,271
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Eagle 12 243,483
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Sun Earthling-1 6,277
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... Sun GoGoGrandMaHillary 1,653
News Trail Blazers 'like what Tim Frazier brings' at... Sat Fartman 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sat tom wingo 29,828
News Giddens Leads New Mexico Over UNLV, 59-45 (Mar '08) Jul 2 Fartman 24
More from around the web