Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 313211 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#316335 Nov 22, 2013
Katie V.: "No, I don't think referring to those in the womb as 'useless clumps of tissue' is disrespectful to anyone."

Katie V.: "I called mine Aaron. And still do." http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...

** Disjointed and conflicting thoughts from a mind overtaken by narcissistic sociopathology **
katie

Tacoma, WA

#316336 Nov 22, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
Katie V.: "NR weirdly personifies that potential into the equivalence of a newborn. You'd think NR had a romantic vision of newborns playing inside their mothers' wombs."
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
Katie V.: "I called mine Aaron. And still do." http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
** Inside katies cranium exists a confused, diabolical, duplicitous mind **
You weirdo! It was my 23wk male fetus. I named him then donated him to science -- so others might benefit.

The 8wk embryo that exploded and ruptured my uterus and obliterated one of my fallopian tubes was never named.

Get over your weird self! Jeez!!
grumpy

Hackensack, NJ

#316337 Nov 22, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
grumpy: "So if Katie had said, "Soothes my conscious state" that would be right?"
Yes. Adjectives qualify nouns. Katie broke this grammar rule then pretended she did it on purpose. She demonstrates extreme difficulty admitting when she's wrong.
When it comes to her dangling adjective, Katie doesn't need lie-agra.
The purpose of language is to communicate. If you understood what she said, it served its purpose.
Btw you posted, "admitting when she's wrong". Shouldn't it be, "that she's wrong."? "When" indicates "time"

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#316338 Nov 22, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
Katie V.: "No, I don't think referring to those in the womb as 'useless clumps of tissue' is disrespectful to anyone."
** Disjointed and conflicting thoughts from a mind overtaken by narcissistic sociopathology **
You sure talk a lot about minds, for someone who lost his own in a public toilet in the New York Subway Station....at least two decades ago.
worships reality

AOL

#316339 Nov 22, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
You didn't say legally protect.
yes i did, mutt.

mutt: "You win. We`ll protect the fetus from inception until its death, natural or otherwise. WHICH WOULD INCLUDE ABORTION, YOU FRIGGING IDIOT."

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
"no i'm not. every human life has value and should be legally protected from it's inception until its death, natural or otherwise. it is "you" and your pc cronies who have played deity and established a point in its development prior to which you consider it expendable and subsequent to which you believe its entitled to legal protection. i have not established "any" such point in the development of a human life. that's you. not me.

consider yourself pwned, honey."

Moreover, you can't protect the fetus against the woman's ESTABLISHED right to terminate the pregnancy.
You couldn't win a game of chess against a fetus, much less a debate.
a fetus ? maybe not. but you pose much less of a challenge.
you didn't just lose, mutt. you got spanked.

but despite your stupidity, it's still good to have you on the side of righteousness.

welcome aboard, mutt.
worships reality

AOL

#316340 Nov 22, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
The forum exists so blatant woman haters like yourself have somewhere to bloviate their nonproductive opinions?
nope. i could bloviate on any number of different forums besides this one. no, "this" forum would not exist if not for roe v wade.

good guess though. you tried your best...
that's what's so tragic.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#316341 Nov 22, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll thank you for proving him right and ignoring my play on words. Told him that's what I'd done, but he wants to act all big and mighty for some reason.
Well, because he's a miserable axxhole. His posts are loaded with spelling errors and grammatical errors so maybe he should do himself a favor and stop acting like a clown and stfu.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#316342 Nov 22, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
NR: "Please link us to where it states "Soothes my consious" is grammatically correct."
Long Night Eternity: "I soothe my conscience now with the thought that it is better for hard words to be on paper than that Mummy should carry them in her heart." - Anne Frank
_______
As Katie said, you proved her wrong.
Thanks.
I have heard many people say that something soothes their conscience but you're the first person I've ever seen act like an axxhole over it.

But that's because you have nothing intelligent to contribute so you turn to petty bullshit like this crap.

So who do you think you've impressed?
worships reality

AOL

#316343 Nov 22, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Abortion doesn't have to be legal.
indeed it doesn't.

Which brings us back to the fact that abortions are going to happen regardless of whether the fetus has legal protection.
murders, rapes, robberies, etc. also will continue to occur even though they are illegal.
that doesn't mean they should ever be made legal, does it?
Which brings us to criminal charges, which brings us to no woman in history has ever been convicted for illegally aborting her pregnancy.
and probably would never be convicted today should abortion ever be made illegal. criminal charges would be more appropriate and more likely to stick against the md actually performing the illegal abortion.

It seems to me you paint this picture of a pregnant woman and then paint over everything except her pregnant belly because the contents inside is the only thing deserving of legal protection and constitutional rights.
the "only" thing? really? i said "all" human life is deserving of legal protection. that includes all human life, not just fetuses. and it is the reason i would support the right to abortion in cases where pregnancies threaten mom's life. would i do that if i truly believed only the fetus was deserving of legalprotection?

Her constitutional rights end when she becomes pregnant.
how do you conclude such nonsense? she would retain all constitutional rights, just not the right to kill the human life she carries.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#316344 Nov 22, 2013
That wasn't the post I was responding to, but no matter. How do you legally protect the fetus against the woman's legal RIGHT to abort? And on what legal, CONSTITUTIONAL basis do you remove an established right?
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
yes i did, mutt.
mutt: "You win. We`ll protect the fetus from inception until its death, natural or otherwise. WHICH WOULD INCLUDE ABORTION, YOU FRIGGING IDIOT."
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
"no i'm not. every human life has value and should be legally protected from it's inception until its death, natural or otherwise. it is "you" and your pc cronies who have played deity and established a point in its development prior to which you consider it expendable and subsequent to which you believe its entitled to legal protection. i have not established "any" such point in the development of a human life. that's you. not me.
consider yourself pwned, honey."
<quoted text>
a fetus ? maybe not. but you pose much less of a challenge.
you didn't just lose, mutt. you got spanked.
but despite your stupidity, it's still good to have you on the side of righteousness.
welcome aboard, mutt.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#316345 Nov 22, 2013
The woman's right is to make her own medical decisions without interference.Her decision is whether to remain pregnant or not. The fetus isn't the focus of the decision--her right to decide is. The fetus is irrelevant; there is no right to be gestated, nor does ownership of the body, in whole or in part, transfer to the fetus for nine months.
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
indeed it doesn't.
<quoted text>
murders, rapes, robberies, etc. also will continue to occur even though they are illegal.
<quoted text>
and probably would never be convicted today should abortion ever be made illegal. criminal charges would be more appropriate and more likely to stick against the md actually performing the illegal abortion.
<quoted text>
the "only" thing? really? i said "all" human life is deserving of legal protection. that includes all human life, not just fetuses. and it is the reason i would support the right to abortion in cases where pregnancies threaten mom's life. would i do that if i truly believed only the fetus was deserving of legalprotection?
<quoted text>
how do you conclude such nonsense? she would retain all constitutional rights, just not the right to kill the human life she carries.
worships my buttocks

United States

#316346 Nov 22, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
indeed it doesn't.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The only thing YOU worship is your own tiny peepee. You touch it and rub it and fondle it every chance you get muthufukkkuh. You palms perpetually stink of your own jizzjuice.
No Real Life

United States

#316347 Nov 22, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Gimmee a break! I'm stuck in my mom's basement because I'm a loser and I have to put up with my mom always coming down in the middle of the night trying to climb ontop of me. Then she gets all pissed off because my wanger is so small she can't get it in!!
No wonder you're totally fawked up dude!!

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#316348 Nov 22, 2013
worships my buttocks wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing YOU worship is your own tiny peepee. You touch it and rub it and fondle it every chance you get muthufukkkuh. You palms perpetually stink of your own jizzjuice.
Which he is incapable of smelling, since his nose is perpetually buried in the reproductive systems of 51% of the population of the earth.
No Real Life

United States

#316349 Nov 22, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
I use birth control by rubbing the bible all over my genitalia until I come all over it so I wont get a woman pregnant. i go through a lot of bibles!! Women are repulsed by me anyway. My mom was fornicating with her brother and that's how I was conceived. Cool huh?
I can see why women are repulsed by you!
playa is right

United States

#316350 Nov 22, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Which he is incapable of smelling, since his nose is perpetually buried in the reproductive systems of 51% of the population of the earth.
It must be so frustrating for these impotent little control freaks to not be able to control women. They rave and drool and frantically masterbate in their dark basement rooms and women continue to be free to make their own decisions.
cpeter is right

United States

#316351 Nov 22, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
The woman's right is to make her own medical decisions without interference.Her decision is whether to remain pregnant or not. The fetus isn't the focus of the decision--her right to decide is. The fetus is irrelevant; there is no right to be gestated, nor does ownership of the body, in whole or in part, transfer to the fetus for nine months.
<quoted text>
These angry christards are just frustrated, bitter, pathetic, muthuhfawkers.
worships scro_tums

United States

#316352 Nov 22, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
indeed it doesn't.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Get on your knees and worship my package, boy! I'll repeatedly slam my bettering ram against the back of your throat and coat your tonsils with my manjuice! Muthufawker!
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#316353 Nov 22, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard many people say that something soothes their conscience but you're the first person I've ever seen act like an axxhole over it.
But that's because you have nothing intelligent to contribute so you turn to petty bullshit like this crap.
So who do you think you've impressed?
Long Night Eternity: "I have heard many people say that something soothes their conscience"

So have I. Problem is, Katie said "soothes my conscious."

Pay attention.
Jacqueline Mudd

Deer Park, TX

#316354 Nov 22, 2013
Bbcvj

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min SobieskiSavedEurope 1,482,734
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 11 hr Not My Fault 10,793
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr Trojan 32,717
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Fri Sue 286
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Jan 17 Go Blue Forever 75
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Jan 17 louis 19
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jan 15 RiccardoFire 201,891
More from around the web