Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310960 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#316256 Nov 20, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>

You shared in a past post that you're impotent.
So........
In a way, so are you.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#316257 Nov 20, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie V.: My youngest daughter died when she was 16.
And you've responded by going on a crusade to get even with life by promoting the execution of innocents in utero.
You're a mess.
No, but you are a hateful piece of shit.

Stop pretending to be a Christian.

You're not even any kind of decent human being.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#316258 Nov 20, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
AyaDontKnow posted: "human and human being are synonyms"
Yes. Yes they are. Thanks for looking at a thesaurus.
________
AyaDontKnow: "Perhaps you should go back and see who originated the idea that there is a human being in the womb"
Your proabort buddy bHitler said "a human" (noun) is in the womb. Since you agree that human being is a synonym, then it is her who originated the conversation that a human being is in the womb.
Your AC buddy disagrees with you.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#316259 Nov 20, 2013
And since clearly you aren't qualified to dx sociopathy, stfu.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie: It soothes my conscious (sic) just fine to support killing babies in the womb.
________
In order to have a soothe conscience, you first have to have a conscience.
^^^ Sociopaths lack a working conscience ^^^

Indianapolis

#316260 Nov 20, 2013
You realize that not everyone is equally fertile, right? Are women who want to get pregnant but don't just gOddamned morons?
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't have any trouble avoiding pregnancy and the pro choice on this thread will tell you that in their opinion, I am pretty dumb. How can a so called dumb person have no problem avoiding pregnancy and this smart guys can't?

Indianapolis

#316261 Nov 20, 2013
Betsy Wetsy looked like a baby. What's your point?
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie said;
Even though the fetus has no ability to be anything beyond potential human being until outside the womb.
Didn't your lost fetus look like a baby? My grandson sure did.
Interesting that you call your child a fetus, we called ours Julian.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#316262 Nov 20, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
It's impossible for too many abortions to take place, since it's always one woman dealing with one pregnancy, as is her established right. That's like saying too many pEople are voting.
If the parents want to deny their minor daughter`s abortion, then correlating legislation must demand that those parents adopt any resultant offspring, freeing the child from the burden she didn't want to begin with.
<quoted text>
57% of NYproaborts polled disagree with you. They think that there are way too many abortions and THEY are the ones having them.
The rest of your post is your silly attempt to defend irresponsible behavior.
worships reality

AOL

#316263 Nov 20, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh gee, thanks for your permission, dink.
don't mention it, shovel. you multi name using phony.
worships reality

AOL

#316264 Nov 20, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>So why are you so concerned with lives which haven't even been born yet, and totally Unconcerned with lives which have?
why do you ask questions based on completely false premises?

why did you lie about someone saying ivf embryos weren't as human because they weren't in a woman when in fact no one ever said any such thing?

why do you post under multiple names and then deny it?
Why are you here, worships the fetus???
to be a thorn in your phony, wrinkled old side.
Oh...yeah. Just answered my own question.
you usually do.
worships reality

AOL

#316266 Nov 20, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
You brought up the argument without refuting it, cur.
The original argument was about "human", not "a human.
"no relativism: katie agrees with the thesaurus that "a human" (noun) and a "human being" are synonyms.

do you agree?"

he referred to "a human", you changed it to "human". you lie.
A fertilized egg is not a unique human life; it's nothing until it implants and goes to term. oTherefore, it's no different than a random cell. A cell can develop into a teratoma, a form of tumor that creates random bodily structures. They are usually removed early, but have a possibility of developing enough rudimentary structures to be considered a life form. Is it wrong to deny it that chance? It's human, after all.
<quoted text>
since i mentioned "developing" human life i obviously assumed implantation.
an implanted embryo is human and it is alive and it is developing and it contains its own unique genetic code based on the contributions of its mother and father. it is a unique, developing human life, despite the nonsense you spew, mutt.
worships reality

AOL

#316267 Nov 20, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean, like you are?
no i'm not. every human life has value and should be legally protected from it's inception until its death, natural or otherwise. it is "you" and your pc cronies who have played deity and established a point in its development prior to which you consider it expendable and subsequent to which you believe its entitled to legal protection. i have not established "any" such point in the development of a human life. that's you. not me.
Try to twist that into a knot, honey.
consider yourself pwned, honey.
worships reality

AOL

#316268 Nov 20, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is your point? If you kill it, for sure it won't be a newborn.
she just admitted she had no point beyond establishing an irrelevant inaccuracy in your statement about all fetuses being assured of becoming newborns if left alone. like most of what she says, it's pointless.
worships reality

AOL

#316269 Nov 20, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean postviability, after 30wks gestation, which are not usually the "elective" abortions Ink usually refers to.
no, you said there were no legal abortions during this time ( last 10 weeks of pregnancy). you didn't qualify them as "elective". you were wrong, and instead of a mea culpa we get you dancing around and trying to backpedal. you're not very bright at all and you demonstrate it quite frequently.
worships reality

AOL

#316270 Nov 20, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know what I am talking about. Why are you trying to invalidate what I'm saying?
she's not "trying". she already did invalidate what you said
( there are no legal abortions done during this time)
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#316271 Nov 20, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they are, yes it is.
Ever wonder just how many animals are killed to supply just the US for one day?
Killing cows is wrong.
He tells us in the bible
which animals we can eat.
We will probably get sick
if we don't eat beef.
worships reality

AOL

#316272 Nov 20, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Now you're getting it.
You refuse to admit that there really are kids who wish they'd never been born in the first place, and women who wish they'd never become mothers.
and you're going to place yourself in the position of deity and determine prior to birth just which of these kids will wish they had never been born. how disgustingly presumptuous of you.
slob.
worships reality

AOL

#316273 Nov 20, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
According to your post above, you have confirmed what I said, even as you attempt to argue. So let's see if I have this right.
yes, let's see.
You want to strip women of their civil rights in order to give them over to an embryo/fetus.
wrong.
strip them of their civil rights? no, just the right to kill innocent human life without just cause. they would retain all other civil rights.
Because you view the embryo/fetus as "innocent". As an "empty slate".
wrong again. we don't "view" it as innocent. it "is" innocent.

And something of more "value". Especially of more value then the "defiled" women carrying same.
wrong. if we considered it "more" valuable we wouldn't support the right to abort in cases where maternal life is threatened.
That's why "the mother's life isn't worth more than her child's. Why should it be?" Right?
wrong. if mother's life wasn't worth more than we wouldn't support the right to abort when pregnancy threatens mother's life.

damn when you said "let me see if I have this right", who knew you wouldn't get even a single thing right.
worships reality

AOL

#316274 Nov 20, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Preferable for who? Her, me or you?
anyone facing that decision. after all, who in their right mind, when faced with two options that all recognize do not solve the problem, would choose the option to kill ???

Indianapolis

#316275 Nov 20, 2013
So they disagree. How many think abortions should be stopped?

Someday you might figure out that nobody cares what you consider to be responsible or irresponsible.
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>57% of NYproaborts polled disagree with you. They think that there are way too many abortions and THEY are the ones having them.
The rest of your post is your silly attempt to defend irresponsible behavior.
worships reality

AOL

#316276 Nov 20, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>The collective sigh of relief can be heard across the nation.
Thanks, Albuquerque.
:)
other than the sound of your thighs rubbing together, i didn't hear a peep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 23 min Christyna 254,887
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr Earthling-1 9,539
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Fri Papi Chulo 32,247
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr 28 Ela 39
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Apr 27 Jesse 201,845
News Kenny Drummond's Prep School Thingy (Jan '08) Apr 23 Bret Link 21
News LA Tech's Tyler Summitt resigns because of inap... Apr 9 binaries 1
More from around the web