Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
295,561 - 295,580 of 305,444 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#315894 Nov 15, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Accent on "babies"...f**k`em when they get to be too old, like 2 or 3. Meanwhile, those kids who aren't young, healthy, and white enough get to live their lives in the system. Fortunately though, these desperate would-be parents can buy kids that fit the profile on the foreign market.
<quoted text>
What's wrong with a couple adopting a newborn? Why can't a couple adopt a white child? What's wrong with choosing a healthy child?

Do you think that it is okay that a white,healthy newborn SHOULD be pushed to the side and left behind?

fyi,couples "having" to go overseas are left without a choice many times. So,go do your homework and get back to us.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#315895 Nov 15, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never took birth control pills. I don't like pills or artificial hormones or anything that may have detrimental side effects, etc. I used the rhythm method and simply avoided sexual activity during ovulation times because it was the most natural way to go....I have 2 kids.
Glad to hear you admit that you have to kids.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#315896 Nov 15, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too but I have four. One was conceived after I was supposed to not be able to have more. Shows how wrong doctors can be.
Lol...and it shows how useless the rhythm method can be.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#315897 Nov 15, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
New York City's newly elected mayor is married to a former lesbian. Did her "lesbian gene" suddenly mutate?
Isn't Chaz Bono a former lesbian?
Your kind are a mess..........
Yeah,Ellens old gf(I forget her name)is no longer a lesbian either. I guess that Chaz's gf was never a lesbian if Chaz or she thinks she's a dude now.

What about Elise? She is bi. Does she have half a lesbian gene?

Can SOMEONE please explain this?
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#315898 Nov 15, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie: "No, I don't think calling a fetus a 'useless wad of cells' is offensive to anyone."
Her Granddaughter was a "useless wad of cells" prior to birth.

Makes one wonder why she wanted to find out the sex of her "useless wad of cells" or to feel that "useless wad of cells" kick and move.

Psst...I bet she even PROUDLY displayed an ultra-sound picture of that "useless wad of cells" on her fridge.

What a PROUD Grandma. I am sure that she just lovesssss and spoils that former "useless wad of cells".
Ink

Levittown, PA

#315899 Nov 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Lol...and it shows how useless the rhythm method can be.
Not really. I could had fifteen.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#315900 Nov 15, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> I would never allow a Dr who kills babies for a living,touch my baby.
I know many who have aborted. In all honesty,MOST have regretted what they did and are anti-abortion. They have suffered a life time of self-destruction(and not always in such obvious ways either)and self-hate. They have changed their hearts. They made a bad mistake at a time in their life when they were careless. Excess Drinking and denial made it all possible for them. I have seen their pain. I have seen many strangers or other acquantiances(sp?) pain as well(even after repeat abortions).
We are all sinners Bitler. We all are in need of Gods forgiveness and healing.
As far as Inks story is concerned,I get it. You're too opinionated. You believe what you want(and are quite naive too)but pass of any prolifers stories. NOBODY cares if you don't believe our stories. Our stories incriminate you or bother your conscience and so,....you call us story tellers to cover it up.
LOL, they do no such thing. I've done nothing for my conscience to be bothered over.

What a load of crap your post is.

Now, tell me this, would YOU have let that man "borrow" your 6 year old daughter under those circumstances?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#315901 Nov 15, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>Family life/time has been put on the back burner.
The love of money is the root of all evil. Isn't that how it goes?
Priorities have certainly changed over time.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#315902 Nov 15, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Where did she claim to be ex-gay?
Chaz is a f-to-m transgender. Having a male identity means his attraction to women makes him hetero.
<quoted text>
Chaz's gf is a lesbian.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#315903 Nov 15, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>So you DO care what the reasons behind a mother abusing,killing her child are? You sick POS.
Oh, do stop lying, you dishonest sack of sh*t.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#315904 Nov 15, 2013
The restriction should come from the doctor, not the law. He or she needs to evaluate the risk. I don`t care WHEN she does it, but the doctor needs to assess the risks.
VoteVets Org wrote:
<quoted text>
So can taking a shower...or performing liposuction you ignorant horse's ass of a fucwit. But when the risks of abortion relative to childbirth are discussed, it is normal childbirth that is the reference point, not the worst case scenario. Even Roe v Wade, when discussing relative risks of abortion compared to childbirth, specifically indicates "normal" childbirth.
You said you agreed with restrictions on abortion at that point ONLY because the risk of abortion was "roughly the same" as childbirth.
You agreed with removing a woman's right to personal risk assessment because the risk of the procedure she was requestiong was roughly the same as the risk of proceeding with gestation.
You agreed with this restriction despite the fact that the woman would always have the option of not choosing to abort based on her assessment of the risks involved.
You facked up chief. But keep spinning.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#315905 Nov 15, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
She did
she did, she would admit to being a selfish person.
I do think abortion is murdering a child.
Her husband was still married to her.
I have no idea if he had problems with her abortions or if he even knew about them.
Like I said I don't know if he was alright with it. That is a conclusion you jumped too.
They went to Mc Donald's frequently.
My frienship with her faded when they moved away and so did I. We drifted into different interests.
Once we weren't into the same hobbies, we had nothing in common.
I always try to be honest on here inspite of the name calling it garners.
You should try even though you are afraid.
I don't lie. Feel free to prove otherwise.

I call bull again. You made it up. How could he NOT know about them, if she was so forthcoming about WHY she was doing it?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#315906 Nov 15, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Of course boycotting works. It takes courageous people to stand up and do what is right. Their actions will be seen by others and will make others see the realization of what's happening here.
I'd rather pay extra money for something then to give it to this anti-family mission that these store owners are on. BIG bucks in their pockets and at what expense?
What I mean is...boycotting won't work because there are just too many people who really want to get out and hit the stores on Thanksgiving. I would love to see an effective boycott that would send a strong message to retailers that being open on a major holiday is unprofitable.

I think our society has become obsessed with being busy ( and stressed). Stores open round the clock, banks open 7 days a week, etc. It's nice to have a day once in awhile where there is nothing to do because most everything is closed.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#315907 Nov 15, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It would work but people don't care enough to do it. So simple, all they have to do is stay home and enjoy the day with family instead of shopping. Then next year the employees can stay home and enjoy their families too.
Yes, that is exactly what I meant.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#315908 Nov 15, 2013
I can't help it if you're too frigging stupid to understand.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
cPeter: "Chaz is a female-to-male transgender. Having a male identity means attraction to women makes him htero."
You call a woman with a vagina a man. You promote killing baby females in the womb and call yourself a feminist.
You're a mess.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#315909 Nov 15, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Andrea Yates didn't just snap, she had a history of mental illness, depression and suicide attempts since the age of 17, long before she had 5 children.
Prescription drugs are a big MONEY business today. Seems like we have MANY mentally ill,depressed and suicidal people. METHINKS many of those drugs make those people snap. What's to say that those taking those anti-depressant drugs today,won't "snap" and kill their born children? Perhaps that's why we have over 50 million abortions since RvW. These women are snapping?

Who knows.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#315910 Nov 15, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, they do no such thing. I've done nothing for my conscience to be bothered over.
What a load of crap your post is.
Now, tell me this, would YOU have let that man "borrow" your 6 year old daughter under those circumstances?
What circumstances? Are you nuts? Nevermind.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#315911 Nov 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Priorities have certainly changed over time.
Families,children don't come first anymore with many. Money and material things do.

Tragic to say the least.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#315912 Nov 15, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>What's wrong with a couple adopting a newborn? Why can't a couple adopt a white child? What's wrong with choosing a healthy child?
Do you think that it is okay that a white,healthy newborn SHOULD be pushed to the side and left behind?
fyi,couples "having" to go overseas are left without a choice many times. So,go do your homework and get back to us.
Pro choice people, except that they aren't unless you want an abortion.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#315913 Nov 15, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>Glad to hear you admit that you have to kids.
I've talked about them before. I told about my younger one having Tourette's (sp) Syndrome and some nut went on and on about how I was complaining about dealing with a special needs child just because I mentioned the difficulties we went through when she was a baby. I was speaking about reality and this jackass twisted it into some monstrous accusation that I hated my own kids blah blah blah.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min Tuco Blondie 226,253
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min PDUPONT 1,099,852
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr PEE PEE PETE 27,068
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 26 RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••