Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
295,541 - 295,560 of 305,380 Comments Last updated 24 min ago
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU said "a human" (noun) is in the womb.
I said "a human" (noun) and a "human being" are synonyms.
YOU said "no they are not."
I provided a thesaurus link showing that they ARE synonyms. I then asked you to provide proof that they are not.
YOU failed to back up your contention.
Even your proabort buddy Katie says "everyone knows they are synonyms."
Damn you're dumb.
Hey you! how's it going?

Yeah,Bitler backed herself into a corner. ALL you will get now is insults out of her.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
The point was that your witless friend, Ink, was posting as though abortion was something new in the world.
Can you be honest for once? Prior to RvW,abortions were not at the all time high that they are now. Our abortion,STD rates,Divorce,etc..have ALL increased to alarming proportions. NOBODY takes responsibilities for their actions today. It's become a me,me,me society.

And it shows!
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
True that not everyone celebrates Thanksgiving, but many who get stuck working in some store do celebrate, and I would love to see upper management come out and work those shitty hours. I suspect they would have no interest in leaving their celebrations to go stand behind a register to serve people who simply have to get out and start the Christmas shop-a-thon.
Family life/time has been put on the back burner.

The love of money is the root of all evil. Isn't that how it goes?
Ink

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>Oh cut it out Bit. NOBODY cares why someone killed their child okay? The babys death is the ISSUE.
It's no different than any other crime against humanity. NOBODY cares why.
Yes they do seem to think that there might be justification for killing an unborn baby if we were only willing to find out the problem. We can't seem to get it. The most common reason is that the mother doesn't want it and even birthing it and giving it away to a family is beyond their obligation to the life they created.

When all is said and done and they have convinced themselves that they had a right according to the state, all they have is a dead baby even if they don't call it that.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
My story was real and accurate. What you guys turned it into was far different than what I said. But that's the way it goes on here.
What was inaccurate about what I said?

Did she, or did she not have more than one abortion?

Did you not claim she had them for self-centered reasons, and that she "admitted" it?

Do you, or do you not think abortion is the murder of a baby?

Was her husband still married to her or not?

If so, don't YOU think that means he had no problems with her abortions?

Would that not, to anyone who thinks abortion is the murder of a baby, make HIM just as self-centered a "baby murderer" as his wife, whose abortions he clearly approved of?

Did you, or did you not let him "borrow" your 6 year old daughter to take to MacDonald's at least once?

Again, what part was inaccurate?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you one of the women on here who (along with Sassy) said you wouldn't even take YOURSELF to see a doctor who does abortions? If so, WHY would you let "pro-aborts" spend ANY time with your child?

Face it, you tried to bolster your argument with an anecdotal story that YOU made up, and got in over your head by then trying to elaborate, implying that her poor husband suffered for "her" selfishness.

And it was a load of crap, because NO parent who thinks abortion is "baby murder" would allow anyone to "borrow" their child for any reason if they not only approved of "baby murder", but committed/were an accomplice of "baby murder". I doubt you'd even remain friends with someone so clearly "unrepentant" of their multiple abortions.

Like I said before, you're not even as good at this as Sassy, and SHE'S fricking lousy at it.

You're a fool.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Then explain why there hundreds of thousands of children who NEVER get adopted.
Idiots like you cannot comprehend that a woman has NO FU**ING OBLIGATION to continue her pregnancy. The fetus has no rights and to many women is not equivalent to a child, born or otherwise.
Would smith's or yates's kids been better off aborted or killed when they were, sentient and conscious of their own drowning?
<quoted text>
""""Would smith's or yates's kids been better off aborted or killed when they were""""

NEITHER,you freakin weirdo.
Ink

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>Can you be honest for once? Prior to RvW,abortions were not at the all time high that they are now. Our abortion,STD rates,Divorce,etc..have ALL increased to alarming proportions. NOBODY takes responsibilities for their actions today. It's become a me,me,me society.
And it shows!
According to Katie 2,000,000 abortions were performed a year in Victorian Times. I asked if any women were left to have children.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, boycotting won't work, but I just find it sad that there can't be a retail-free Thanksgiving.
Of course boycotting works. It takes courageous people to stand up and do what is right. Their actions will be seen by others and will make others see the realization of what's happening here.

I'd rather pay extra money for something then to give it to this anti-family mission that these store owners are on. BIG bucks in their pockets and at what expense?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>Oh cut it out Bit. NOBODY cares why someone killed their child okay? The babys death is the ISSUE.
It's no different than any other crime against humanity. NOBODY cares why.
The reasons were what Ink and I were talking about, you moron.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU said "a human" (noun) is in the womb.
I said "a human" (noun) and a "human being" are synonyms.
YOU said "no they are not."
I provided a thesaurus link showing that they ARE synonyms. I then asked you to provide proof that they are not.
YOU failed to back up your contention.
Even your proabort buddy Katie says "everyone knows they are synonyms."
Damn you're dumb.
No, that's not what she said.

Why must you people lie so much?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> BULL!!!
And BULL that they don't compare. Your opinion is twisted. BOTH humans died at the hands of his/her mother. PERIOD.
You're wrong about that bet, Stupid Sassy. It's that simple.

And no, they don't compare, for all the reasons I've given you many, many, many, many times before.

Deal with it.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
What gets ME is how on the one hand they will say these women are in denial, that they were lied to, etc. Then turn around and say these ^^same^^ women are evil murderers. And on top of that, they don't want these "evil murderers" to get life in prison or have any punishment whatsoever.
Just tells me they don't believe half the sh*T they shovel.
A woman in denial is a woman who has shut down emotionally. It is painful for that woman to come to terms to what she did to her child...hence,the reason for the coping mechanism called denial.

Yes,many are lied to. They are lied to because the money making baby killers will sense that she is feeling regret for going in for that abortion,and she might change her mind. They ease her conscience. MANY do leave though and are glad that they did.

""""" 'don't want these "evil murderers" to get life in prison or have any punishment whatsoever""" ""

Make abortion illegal today,and you will not see the abortion rates any where NEAR what they are. Nor will you see men and women hopping into bed so quickly.

Of course they won't go to prison if abortion is legal. But if it does become legal,they will.

They should.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>Can you be honest for once? Prior to RvW,abortions were not at the all time high that they are now. Our abortion,STD rates,Divorce,etc..have ALL increased to alarming proportions. NOBODY takes responsibilities for their actions today. It's become a me,me,me society.
And it shows!
I am being honest, you are not.

They are not "at an all time high". In fact, the rates have been in decline since 1990.

You're another one in denial of the facts, which is that human callousness is what it's always been. To pretend otherwise if stupid.
Ink

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Of course boycotting works. It takes courageous people to stand up and do what is right. Their actions will be seen by others and will make others see the realization of what's happening here.
I'd rather pay extra money for something then to give it to this anti-family mission that these store owners are on. BIG bucks in their pockets and at what expense?
It would work but people don't care enough to do it. So simple, all they have to do is stay home and enjoy the day with family instead of shopping. Then next year the employees can stay home and enjoy their families too.
Ink

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
The reasons were what Ink and I were talking about, you moron.
Wrong, I said the issues don't matter in comparison to taking a child life.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you not claim she had them for self-centered reasons, and that she "admitted" it?
Would that not, to anyone who thinks abortion is the murder of a baby, make HIM just as self-centered a "baby murderer" as his wife, whose abortions he clearly approved of?
Did you, or did you not let him "borrow" your 6 year old daughter to take to MacDonald's at least once?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you one of the women on here who (along with Sassy) said you wouldn't even take YOURSELF to see a doctor who does abortions? If so, WHY would you let "pro-aborts" spend ANY time with your child?
Face it, you tried to bolster your argument with an anecdotal story that YOU made up, and got in over your head by then trying to elaborate, implying that her poor husband suffered for "her" selfishness.
And it was a load of crap, because NO parent who thinks abortion is "baby murder" would allow anyone to "borrow" their child for any reason if they not only approved of "baby murder", but committed/were an accomplice of "baby murder". I doubt you'd even remain friends with someone so clearly "unrepentant" of their multiple abortions.
Like I said before, you're not even as good at this as Sassy, and SHE'S fricking lousy at it.
You're a fool.
I would never allow a Dr who kills babies for a living,touch my baby.

I know many who have aborted. In all honesty,MOST have regretted what they did and are anti-abortion. They have suffered a life time of self-destruction(and not always in such obvious ways either)and self-hate. They have changed their hearts. They made a bad mistake at a time in their life when they were careless. Excess Drinking and denial made it all possible for them. I have seen their pain. I have seen many strangers or other acquantiances(sp?) pain as well(even after repeat abortions).

We are all sinners Bitler. We all are in need of Gods forgiveness and healing.

As far as Inks story is concerned,I get it. You're too opinionated. You believe what you want(and are quite naive too)but pass of any prolifers stories. NOBODY cares if you don't believe our stories. Our stories incriminate you or bother your conscience and so,....you call us story tellers to cover it up.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, I said the issues don't matter in comparison to taking a child life.
That was halfway into the conversation, Dishonest One.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong about that bet, Stupid Sassy. It's that simple.
And no, they don't compare, for all the reasons I've given you many, many, many, many times before.
Deal with it.
So you DO care what the reasons behind a mother abusing,killing her child are? You sick POS.
Ink

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a fool.
She did
she did, she would admit to being a selfish person.
I do think abortion is murdering a child.
Her husband was still married to her.
I have no idea if he had problems with her abortions or if he even knew about them.

Like I said I don't know if he was alright with it. That is a conclusion you jumped too.
They went to Mc Donald's frequently.

My frienship with her faded when they moved away and so did I. We drifted into different interests.
Once we weren't into the same hobbies, we had nothing in common.

I always try to be honest on here inspite of the name calling it garners.

You should try even though you are afraid.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
"Did you view their personal choices as a loving mom or a simply evil?"
I think they are mentally ill. I know Andrea Yates is. It's documented. Was documented before she had more children after the first. As I recall, her psychologist? recommended she not have more children. Told her husband that.
Yeah, I know you think abortion is murder. I don't. That's been settled for a good long while.
But can you really tell me Andrea Yates' kids were better off having been drowned in terror than aborted at 8 weeks?
Of course you do. Why am I asking. Notice there's no question mark.
A woman who kills her born children are "mentally ill" according to you.

""""" "Yeah, I know you think abortion is murder. I don't"""" ""

No,they are mentally ill.

Right?

Oh,that's right,THESE babies are still in location A. It is only when they leave location A,that they can't be killed. THAT mom who kills baby in location A is a good person,but mom who kills baby seconds old in location B are "mentally ill".

Gotcha!

Okey dokey!

@@

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 min CPEM 26,956
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Teaman 1,095,315
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 16 min Eagle 12 225,571
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) 22 hr RICK SERVICE 28
loan needed (Dec '13) Aug 12 Simon 5
loan offer (Jun '13) Aug 10 Tram 81
Na Aug 9 rrg cgr 1
•••
•••