Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 20 comments on the Jan 22, 2008, Newsday story titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#315883 Nov 15, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> BULL!!!
And BULL that they don't compare. Your opinion is twisted. BOTH humans died at the hands of his/her mother. PERIOD.
You're wrong about that bet, Stupid Sassy. It's that simple.

And no, they don't compare, for all the reasons I've given you many, many, many, many times before.

Deal with it.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#315884 Nov 15, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
What gets ME is how on the one hand they will say these women are in denial, that they were lied to, etc. Then turn around and say these ^^same^^ women are evil murderers. And on top of that, they don't want these "evil murderers" to get life in prison or have any punishment whatsoever.
Just tells me they don't believe half the sh*T they shovel.
A woman in denial is a woman who has shut down emotionally. It is painful for that woman to come to terms to what she did to her child...hence,the reason for the coping mechanism called denial.

Yes,many are lied to. They are lied to because the money making baby killers will sense that she is feeling regret for going in for that abortion,and she might change her mind. They ease her conscience. MANY do leave though and are glad that they did.

""""" 'don't want these "evil murderers" to get life in prison or have any punishment whatsoever""" ""

Make abortion illegal today,and you will not see the abortion rates any where NEAR what they are. Nor will you see men and women hopping into bed so quickly.

Of course they won't go to prison if abortion is legal. But if it does become legal,they will.

They should.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#315885 Nov 15, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>Can you be honest for once? Prior to RvW,abortions were not at the all time high that they are now. Our abortion,STD rates,Divorce,etc..have ALL increased to alarming proportions. NOBODY takes responsibilities for their actions today. It's become a me,me,me society.
And it shows!
I am being honest, you are not.

They are not "at an all time high". In fact, the rates have been in decline since 1990.

You're another one in denial of the facts, which is that human callousness is what it's always been. To pretend otherwise if stupid.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#315886 Nov 15, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Of course boycotting works. It takes courageous people to stand up and do what is right. Their actions will be seen by others and will make others see the realization of what's happening here.
I'd rather pay extra money for something then to give it to this anti-family mission that these store owners are on. BIG bucks in their pockets and at what expense?
It would work but people don't care enough to do it. So simple, all they have to do is stay home and enjoy the day with family instead of shopping. Then next year the employees can stay home and enjoy their families too.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#315887 Nov 15, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
The reasons were what Ink and I were talking about, you moron.
Wrong, I said the issues don't matter in comparison to taking a child life.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#315888 Nov 15, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
What was inaccurate about what I said?
Did she, or did she not have more than one abortion?
Did you not claim she had them for self-centered reasons, and that she "admitted" it?
Do you, or do you not think abortion is the murder of a baby?
Was her husband still married to her or not?
If so, don't YOU think that means he had no problems with her abortions?
Would that not, to anyone who thinks abortion is the murder of a baby, make HIM just as self-centered a "baby murderer" as his wife, whose abortions he clearly approved of?
Did you, or did you not let him "borrow" your 6 year old daughter to take to MacDonald's at least once?
Again, what part was inaccurate?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you one of the women on here who (along with Sassy) said you wouldn't even take YOURSELF to see a doctor who does abortions? If so, WHY would you let "pro-aborts" spend ANY time with your child?
Face it, you tried to bolster your argument with an anecdotal story that YOU made up, and got in over your head by then trying to elaborate, implying that her poor husband suffered for "her" selfishness.
And it was a load of crap, because NO parent who thinks abortion is "baby murder" would allow anyone to "borrow" their child for any reason if they not only approved of "baby murder", but committed/were an accomplice of "baby murder". I doubt you'd even remain friends with someone so clearly "unrepentant" of their multiple abortions.
Like I said before, you're not even as good at this as Sassy, and SHE'S fricking lousy at it.
You're a fool.
I would never allow a Dr who kills babies for a living,touch my baby.

I know many who have aborted. In all honesty,MOST have regretted what they did and are anti-abortion. They have suffered a life time of self-destruction(and not always in such obvious ways either)and self-hate. They have changed their hearts. They made a bad mistake at a time in their life when they were careless. Excess Drinking and denial made it all possible for them. I have seen their pain. I have seen many strangers or other acquantiances(sp?) pain as well(even after repeat abortions).

We are all sinners Bitler. We all are in need of Gods forgiveness and healing.

As far as Inks story is concerned,I get it. You're too opinionated. You believe what you want(and are quite naive too)but pass of any prolifers stories. NOBODY cares if you don't believe our stories. Our stories incriminate you or bother your conscience and so,....you call us story tellers to cover it up.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#315889 Nov 15, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, I said the issues don't matter in comparison to taking a child life.
That was halfway into the conversation, Dishonest One.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#315890 Nov 15, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong about that bet, Stupid Sassy. It's that simple.
And no, they don't compare, for all the reasons I've given you many, many, many, many times before.
Deal with it.
So you DO care what the reasons behind a mother abusing,killing her child are? You sick POS.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#315891 Nov 15, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
What was inaccurate about what I said?
Did she, or did she not have more than one abortion?
Did you not claim she had them for self-centered reasons, and that she "admitted" it?
Do you, or do you not think abortion is the murder of a baby?
Was her husband still married to her or not?
If so, don't YOU think that means he had no problems with her abortions?
Would that not, to anyone who thinks abortion is the murder of a baby, make HIM just as self-centered a "baby murderer" as his wife, whose abortions he clearly approved of?
Did you, or did you not let him "borrow" your 6 year old daughter to take to MacDonald's at least once?
Again, what part was inaccurate?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you one of the women on here who (along with Sassy) said you wouldn't even take YOURSELF to see a doctor who does abortions? If so, WHY would you let "pro-aborts" spend ANY time with your child?
Face it, you tried to bolster your argument with an anecdotal story that YOU made up, and got in over your head by then trying to elaborate, implying that her poor husband suffered for "her" selfishness.
And it was a load of crap, because NO parent who thinks abortion is "baby murder" would allow anyone to "borrow" their child for any reason if they not only approved of "baby murder", but committed/were an accomplice of "baby murder". I doubt you'd even remain friends with someone so clearly "unrepentant" of their multiple abortions.
Like I said before, you're not even as good at this as Sassy, and SHE'S fricking lousy at it.
You're a fool.
She did
she did, she would admit to being a selfish person.
I do think abortion is murdering a child.
Her husband was still married to her.
I have no idea if he had problems with her abortions or if he even knew about them.

Like I said I don't know if he was alright with it. That is a conclusion you jumped too.
They went to Mc Donald's frequently.

My frienship with her faded when they moved away and so did I. We drifted into different interests.
Once we weren't into the same hobbies, we had nothing in common.

I always try to be honest on here inspite of the name calling it garners.

You should try even though you are afraid.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#315892 Nov 15, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
"Did you view their personal choices as a loving mom or a simply evil?"
I think they are mentally ill. I know Andrea Yates is. It's documented. Was documented before she had more children after the first. As I recall, her psychologist? recommended she not have more children. Told her husband that.
Yeah, I know you think abortion is murder. I don't. That's been settled for a good long while.
But can you really tell me Andrea Yates' kids were better off having been drowned in terror than aborted at 8 weeks?
Of course you do. Why am I asking. Notice there's no question mark.
A woman who kills her born children are "mentally ill" according to you.

""""" "Yeah, I know you think abortion is murder. I don't"""" ""

No,they are mentally ill.

Right?

Oh,that's right,THESE babies are still in location A. It is only when they leave location A,that they can't be killed. THAT mom who kills baby in location A is a good person,but mom who kills baby seconds old in location B are "mentally ill".

Gotcha!

Okey dokey!

@@
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#315893 Nov 15, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do love your post, and your stance on judgemental people.:)
You're good at name calling, but so are most 8 year olds.
You're good at telling others about facts, but just cannot produce any.
It still boils down to one of us is wrong.
perhaps that's why you seem so hostile?
Perhaps you know it's you.
I can't even believe that you people read or respond to that FFJ troll.

LOL
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#315894 Nov 15, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Accent on "babies"...f**k`em when they get to be too old, like 2 or 3. Meanwhile, those kids who aren't young, healthy, and white enough get to live their lives in the system. Fortunately though, these desperate would-be parents can buy kids that fit the profile on the foreign market.
<quoted text>
What's wrong with a couple adopting a newborn? Why can't a couple adopt a white child? What's wrong with choosing a healthy child?

Do you think that it is okay that a white,healthy newborn SHOULD be pushed to the side and left behind?

fyi,couples "having" to go overseas are left without a choice many times. So,go do your homework and get back to us.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#315895 Nov 15, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never took birth control pills. I don't like pills or artificial hormones or anything that may have detrimental side effects, etc. I used the rhythm method and simply avoided sexual activity during ovulation times because it was the most natural way to go....I have 2 kids.
Glad to hear you admit that you have to kids.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#315896 Nov 15, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too but I have four. One was conceived after I was supposed to not be able to have more. Shows how wrong doctors can be.
Lol...and it shows how useless the rhythm method can be.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#315897 Nov 15, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
New York City's newly elected mayor is married to a former lesbian. Did her "lesbian gene" suddenly mutate?
Isn't Chaz Bono a former lesbian?
Your kind are a mess..........
Yeah,Ellens old gf(I forget her name)is no longer a lesbian either. I guess that Chaz's gf was never a lesbian if Chaz or she thinks she's a dude now.

What about Elise? She is bi. Does she have half a lesbian gene?

Can SOMEONE please explain this?
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#315898 Nov 15, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie: "No, I don't think calling a fetus a 'useless wad of cells' is offensive to anyone."
Her Granddaughter was a "useless wad of cells" prior to birth.

Makes one wonder why she wanted to find out the sex of her "useless wad of cells" or to feel that "useless wad of cells" kick and move.

Psst...I bet she even PROUDLY displayed an ultra-sound picture of that "useless wad of cells" on her fridge.

What a PROUD Grandma. I am sure that she just lovesssss and spoils that former "useless wad of cells".
Ink

Levittown, PA

#315899 Nov 15, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...and it shows how useless the rhythm method can be.
Not really. I could had fifteen.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#315900 Nov 15, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> I would never allow a Dr who kills babies for a living,touch my baby.
I know many who have aborted. In all honesty,MOST have regretted what they did and are anti-abortion. They have suffered a life time of self-destruction(and not always in such obvious ways either)and self-hate. They have changed their hearts. They made a bad mistake at a time in their life when they were careless. Excess Drinking and denial made it all possible for them. I have seen their pain. I have seen many strangers or other acquantiances(sp?) pain as well(even after repeat abortions).
We are all sinners Bitler. We all are in need of Gods forgiveness and healing.
As far as Inks story is concerned,I get it. You're too opinionated. You believe what you want(and are quite naive too)but pass of any prolifers stories. NOBODY cares if you don't believe our stories. Our stories incriminate you or bother your conscience and so,....you call us story tellers to cover it up.
LOL, they do no such thing. I've done nothing for my conscience to be bothered over.

What a load of crap your post is.

Now, tell me this, would YOU have let that man "borrow" your 6 year old daughter under those circumstances?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#315901 Nov 15, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>Family life/time has been put on the back burner.
The love of money is the root of all evil. Isn't that how it goes?
Priorities have certainly changed over time.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#315902 Nov 15, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Where did she claim to be ex-gay?
Chaz is a f-to-m transgender. Having a male identity means his attraction to women makes him hetero.
<quoted text>
Chaz's gf is a lesbian.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Buroc Millhouse O... 1,220,950
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 20 min ChristineM 238,241
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr tom wingo 29,669
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 15 hr TerryE 5,306
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) Apr 25 Yogurt Nads 82
Conor Clifford 7ft center to commit to Utah. Apr 19 UHB 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Apr 16 ocean 201,862
More from around the web