Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
295,061 - 295,080 of 305,184 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a baby at all before birth, it's a fetus.
Yes, I know you'd like to pretend that you making stupid statements doesn't matter, but it really does.
A womans child is her offspring and the age,location of that child is irrelevent.

My embryo,fetus,newborn,toddler,a dolesant,teenager,young adult,adult IS my child/baby.

A baby is a term used for your child. It is also a proper term for a young child,a human fetus,your youngest,etc....

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You consistently refer to Bit_N_er as Bit_L_er (see above >> <<), but hypocritically jump and up down over imagined anger and being called a liar?
If you don't wish to be called a liar, JM, don't lie. Pretty simple.
Hmmmm, so it's okay for her to call people names? Gasp, you mean she's a hypocrite? Noooo...
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
If you are going to discuss medical matters like abortion and pregnancy, you need to use medical terms, not colloquial terms.
And no, a 30yo is not a child, even in general terms. They are one's son or daughter.
<quoted text>
Oh,I get it now. It's ONLY if we are discussing abortion or pregnancy,I NEED to use medical terms. OH,OKAY PETER.LOL

Do you honestly think that you're fooling anyone here?

See,If someone asks me how many children I have,I mention ALL of my children regardless of their age or proper term used for that stage of their life. Guess what? No proabort EVER corrected me on it either. They didn't inform me of their proper aged terms.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

If he was resuscitated, he was dead, and they brought him back. That's what the word means.

The FETUS doesn't need help for a short time; that's someone staying on your couch for a couple weeks when their apartment floods. A fetus absolutely requires months of occupation in the woman`s body. She gets to decide if that happens or not.
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> My child was in a car accident. He stopped breathing. He needed to be resusitated.He's not alive? He sure looks like he is to me. Sure,he needed help from a machine,but nevertheless,he still is a human who's alive.
The child in the womb needs assistence for a short period of time in her/his life while in moms body. Many need assistance after birth as well from a machine.
You pro-aborts need to brush up on your anti-life tactics. It's getting old already.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're spouting crap. She is not making that decision for anyone. She's expressing an opinion, not advocating that opinion be turned into law.
You're so full of shit, lol.
Nor did I assume that she was making a decision for anyone. Please pay attention to the discussion and stay with us.

Say what you mean,mean what you say.

You either are pro-choice or you are anti-choice(the choice to electively kill a human in the womb).

Stop playing games. You're not fooling anyone.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> What an angry woman^^^
Okay aged,you are anti-God/anti-bible. We get it. Grow up and stop being such a bigoted angry woman.
Angry women intimidate you for some reason. I suspect it's because you fear your own anger, work hard to repress it, and refuse to acknowledge that you have any.

I bet you try not to belch, fart, or sneeze, either, since someone might think you 'unfeminine', and oh, the horror of that....
Here's hoping YOU grow up, and realize that anger at controlling, self-absorbed, do-gooding, busybodies is RIGHTEOUS anger, and it isn't going away anytime soon.

:)
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>No. A fundie is a fundamentalist religionist. You are a fundie, a confused fundie. Now, let go of my leg, please.
Gotcha.....

If you are against abortion completely,you are a fundie,but if you a contradicting proabort,you are not.

Where does religion fit into this scenerio,bigot?

""""" Now,let go of my leg,please""" """

Typical Elise response when she can't handle a rebuttal.
feces for jesus

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're spouting crap. She is not making that decision for anyone. She's expressing an opinion, not advocating that opinion be turned into law.
You're so full of shit, lol.
Yep, Sassy is full of feces for jesus. Should come as no surprise. She's always been a hypocrite.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Welcome to America, where nobody has to take your superstitions seriously.
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> ""It's you lies"""
Speak English please.
Nobody is interested in your opinion. I said that her post was full of anger. YOU are an angry person. You disagree? I am not surprised.
Aged post was mocking Christ,Mary and Joseph.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

elise in burque wrote:
Oops, I called sassy an arrogant fundie. Sorry, my bad. I know that she gets upset about that. But, she can call me evil and more. Hmmm...okay. lol
I don't get upset at you telling me that I am consistent on my beliefs. Why would I?
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
If he was resuscitated, he was dead, and they brought him back. That's what the word means.
The FETUS doesn't need help for a short time; that's someone staying on your couch for a couple weeks when their apartment floods. A fetus absolutely requires months of occupation in the woman`s body. She gets to decide if that happens or not.
<quoted text>
There are people who stop breathing temporarily and they are not dead Peter @@

Who exactly do you think you are for deciding the length of time which is appropriate?

Do you also go in hospitals and voice who you think is or isn't worthy of requiring needs?

CPETER: uh....I think this old man is requiring months of occupation in this hospital,draining his family and the medicare system. UNPLUG HIM AT ONCE.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Nobody cares how you refer to your hellspawn. But when discussing medical matters, you need to use medical terms. It's how you avoid long debates over terminology. If you go to a mechanic, you don't talk about the stoppee-wheelie things; you tell them the brakes are going out.
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>Pay attention.
I mentioned an example of a friend of yours referring to her 20 or 30 yr old as her "child". Would you reprimand her for not using the proper term for "her child"...i.e her young adult.
For some odd reason I "must" refer to my child while in utero as a "fetus" or it's proper stage of life name but outside the womb you'd have no problem with me talking about my child regardless of the proper stage of life term(newborn,toddler,adolesant ,teenager,young adult,etc..). In fact,you wouldn't even care because proper terms are meaningless when I am discussing "my child".
You're a phony who uses proper terms ONLY while in utero for your own agenda. Don't refer to your fetus as your child and then you can consciencely condone your evil stance,not to be "clear".
We ALL know a embryo,fetus is our child. We ALL know our newborn,toddler,adolesant,teen ager,etc..is our child. We don't NEED to clarify that. You're deceitful game can't be played without it,even though the jokes on you. REGARDLESS of it's proper aged term,it is still our offspring/child that is being discussed.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> No,this is not true. Abortion providers (the abortionist,nurses,staff)have repeatedly said that they have many moms who change their minds when they see the ultrasound pics of their baby. In fact,they have said that they deceive women so that they abortion continues as planned(knowing the mom will have a change of heart).
What you seem to fail to realize is that a good majority of women going in for abortions are crying. They know deep in their hearts what's about to happen. I feel that many are clueless as to the full truth though. Testimonies from post-abortive women prove this over and over. Add that to the ignorant statements coming from post abortive women on here who are still in denial.
Seems the ones that repent of their dirty deed have the guts to admit what they've done to their child.It's part of their healing process. Truth.
Not that I actually think you'll access this link, but for every woman who regrets her abortion, there's another one who absolutely DOESN'T.

These are their stories.

http://www.imnotsorry.net/

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
"""". Restrictions will be negotiated upon; compromises are made, like it or not. """
You can't call yourself pro-choice if you don't support a womans right to abort(electively)til the moment that baby is OUT of the mother.
You are pro-abortion until YOU decide *for* her.
Inconsistent at best. Hypocritical even.
""""" """"We all saw how you attacked rose for having the audacity to be friends with anyone who wasn't just like you"""" """""
LMAO. Please do show me one post where I did this. After all,you claim that "we all saw",so I am sure one you can find one ;)
Unlike you, I don't get all upset when someone doesn't agree in lockstep with what I believe. I know what life is about. Apparently, you live in a world where you are surrounded by people who must agree with each other, always. I'm a nurse (yes, I really am, lol) and I am accustomed to negotiating very sensitive issues, every day. It's called being an adult.
Should I care whether you consider me or anyone else pro-choice? Get over it and yourself. Your opinion is yours to have and I support your right to screech it as shrilly as you like. I don't have to respect it.

As for your treatment of rose, it was on this thread, I think. Maybe the other one she posted on. You have utter disdain for her because she's not as rigid as you. Don't remember? Okay, whatever.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

grumpy wrote:
From NY Times Nov. 10:
"Conservative U.S. Catholics Feel Left Out of the Pope’s Embrace"
Any comments???
If I had a 'spiritual leader' who was considered to be infallible, and that person informed me that my conservative mindset was a form of mental illness, I might feel a bit snubbed too...

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> ""It's you lies"""
Speak English please.
Nobody is interested in your opinion. I said that her post was full of anger. YOU are an angry person. You disagree? I am not surprised.
Aged post was mocking Christ,Mary and Joseph.
I'm sorry, but feel I have to intervene. Did you not get that she meant "your" instead of "you". Seriously? You had to jump on that? "Speak English please?", because of that?

Please don't tell me you have to resort to stuff like that to insult.

I suggest we leave typos out of the argument.

otherwise we could pick dozens of mistakes from just a few posts.

Korrect mine, and I go Prof on you to korect yours! You go first!

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

I am not speaking for women, but about the RIGHTS of women.

You have the same rights as the woman who aborts. No mre than she has, however.
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>Of course that "location" is in the woman's body. I have children,I know where my children began their lifes journey. Outside my body(on my breasts)is where I provided and continued their nutritional needs. The rest,I provided as well until they were old enough to survive on their own :)
Do me a favor and stop speaking for ALL women. Normal,sane,moral women don't have a thought in their mind regarding killing their child. Pro-abort women decide if their child is worthy of life or death at their hands but PLEASE don't lump us together. It's insulting.
Now,...back to the point that you avoided.....

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Every body nows she meant to say 'you'res'

hahahhahhahahhah
katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
"""". Restrictions will be negotiated upon; compromises are made, like it or not. """
You can't call yourself pro-choice if you don't support a womans right to abort(electively)til the moment that baby is OUT of the mother.
You are pro-abortion until YOU decide *for* her.
Inconsistent at best. Hypocritical even.
""""" """"We all saw how you attacked rose for having the audacity to be friends with anyone who wasn't just like you"""" """""
LMAO. Please do show me one post where I did this. After all,you claim that "we all saw",so I am sure one you can find one ;)
"You can't call yourself pro-choice if you don't support a womans right to abort(electively)til the moment that baby is OUT of the mother."

You see, this is a perfect example of your false premise. You believe being prochoice equals supporting abortion. What prochoice equals is believing women have the moral right to determine their own choices regarding their own pregnancies.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>No Katie, it's always me, I don't have the ability to post showing a different location. If I had that ability, maybe that would make me harness my powers and use them for good! Wherever I'm at is what shows up! If I'm in Winnipeg, it shows up Winnipeg. If I'm at some outlaws wedding in Sask, it shows up as ... beats me, wasn't in that town, and never heard of it. Calgary,,, same thing..
I don't know how to change IP addresses. I WISH!
Your registration says 'location hidden' honey. That's deliberate.

We're not nearly as stupid as you seem to think we are...the vast majority, can actually READ, and stuff.

Next...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••