Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,839
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#315357 Nov 11, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> ""It's you lies"""
Speak English please.
Nobody is interested in your opinion. I said that her post was full of anger. YOU are an angry person. You disagree? I am not surprised.
Aged post was mocking Christ,Mary and Joseph.
"Nobody is interested in your opinion." You, mean, YOU aren't interested in her opinion. Do you speak for everyone? Very arrogant, my friend.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#315358 Nov 11, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>We all have different opinions on it, honey. Believe it or not, we don't have to be of exactly the same mind. I have clearly stated my opinion on restrictions, many times. You have responded several times to my comments about it, so we've already been over it. If you choose to claim ignorance on that, that's your issue. Many prochoicers don't agree with my opinion on restrictions. Doesn't cause me to attack them on the subject. We have to work together for abortion rights, overall. Restrictions will be negotiated upon; compromises are made, like it or not. You, otoh, attack anyone who doesn't march lockstep with your specific and narrow philosophy. We all saw how you attacked rose for having the audacity to be friends with anyone who wasn't just like you. You are free to be that way and I support your right to be so. Is THAT okay with you?
Attempt number two...

Elise said" Even you must understand that many, many people do not believe that abortion is wrong, much less evil, which is a concept flung around by fundies for anything that they don't happen to agree with"

Sassy replied"Are your fellow proaborts fundies as well" if they are against abortion after the first trimester?

YES OR NO?
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#315359 Nov 11, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>No, because they don't accuse me of being evil, blah blah blah for not agreeing with them. You do that. Btw, not all religious people are fundies. You are a fundie...and quite confused, apparently. Are you high, today? Need a nap?
Whether or not they accuse you of being evil for supporting elective abortion after viability is irrelevent.(you don't have proof of that. In fact,many from this forum have made comments on other forums about those who chose abortion at that stage for a child born with a cleft palate. The works that were called to that woman was "bitch".)

Back to the Question,are they fundies like you said that I was for being against abortion?

Atrisco Village

#315360 Nov 11, 2013
Oops, I called sassy an arrogant fundie. Sorry, my bad. I know that she gets upset about that. But, she can call me evil and more. Hmmm...okay. lol
katie

Tacoma, WA

#315361 Nov 11, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> To avoid answering a question or acknowledging a point that makes the person a hypocrite is what I was referring to. Elise is notorious for that.
No offense but most of your side resort to name calling and insults for a whole variety of reasons that go from the above^^explanation to the fact that ones disagrees. Take >>Bitler<< for instance,she disagrees with my post to aged,where I said that she was an angry bigot with her ugly insults. She disagreed so she resorts to calling me a liar.
It's typical with your side.
You consistently refer to Bit_N_er as Bit_L_er (see above >> <<), but hypocritically jump and up down over imagined anger and being called a liar?

If you don't wish to be called a liar, JM, don't lie. Pretty simple.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#315362 Nov 11, 2013
Really? Cite your source. Which doctors say "many" and which say they deceive women?

Some women cry, some don`t. Every case is different, and none are any of your business. BTW...many women cry when going in to have mastectomies. Should they not proceed?

YOU ignore all the women who do NOT regret their decisions.
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> No,this is not true. Abortion providers (the abortionist,nurses,staff)have repeatedly said that they have many moms who change their minds when they see the ultrasound pics of their baby. In fact,they have said that they deceive women so that they abortion continues as planned(knowing the mom will have a change of heart).
What you seem to fail to realize is that a good majority of women going in for abortions are crying. They know deep in their hearts what's about to happen. I feel that many are clueless as to the full truth though. Testimonies from post-abortive women prove this over and over. Add that to the ignorant statements coming from post abortive women on here who are still in denial.
Seems the ones that repent of their dirty deed have the guts to admit what they've done to their child.It's part of their healing process. Truth.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#315363 Nov 11, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>We all have different opinions on it, honey. Believe it or not, we don't have to be of exactly the same mind. I have clearly stated my opinion on restrictions, many times. You have responded several times to my comments about it, so we've already been over it. If you choose to claim ignorance on that, that's your issue. Many prochoicers don't agree with my opinion on restrictions. Doesn't cause me to attack them on the subject. We have to work together for abortion rights, overall. Restrictions will be negotiated upon; compromises are made, like it or not. You, otoh, attack anyone who doesn't march lockstep with your specific and narrow philosophy. We all saw how you attacked rose for having the audacity to be friends with anyone who wasn't just like you. You are free to be that way and I support your right to be so. Is THAT okay with you?
"""". Restrictions will be negotiated upon; compromises are made, like it or not. """

You can't call yourself pro-choice if you don't support a womans right to abort(electively)til the moment that baby is OUT of the mother.

You are pro-abortion until YOU decide *for* her.

Inconsistent at best. Hypocritical even.

""""" """"We all saw how you attacked rose for having the audacity to be friends with anyone who wasn't just like you"""" """""

LMAO. Please do show me one post where I did this. After all,you claim that "we all saw",so I am sure one you can find one ;)

Atrisco Village

#315364 Nov 11, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
Attempt number two...
Elise said" Even you must understand that many, many people do not believe that abortion is wrong, much less evil, which is a concept flung around by fundies for anything that they don't happen to agree with"
Sassy replied"Are your fellow proaborts fundies as well" if they are against abortion after the first trimester?
YES OR NO?
Wow, I answered you. Take it easy, already. Relax.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#315365 Nov 11, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
"Pay attention.
I mentioned an example of a friend of yours referring to her 20 or 30 yr old as her "child". Would you reprimand her for not using the proper term for "her child"...i.e her young adult."

I was paying attention. What you just said is not what you said in the other post. I responded to what you said.

"For some odd reason I "must" refer to my child while in utero as a "fetus" or it's proper stage of life name but outside the womb you'd have no problem with me talking about my child regardless of the proper stage of life. term(newborn,toddler,adolesant ,teenager,young adult,etc..). In fact,you wouldn't even care because proper terms are meaningless when I am discussing "my child"."

You're deflecting. If a friend mentions their child, obviously I already know they have a child. There is no confusion to be had with the term. Unlike "conception" which means two different points, and can cause confusion.

"You're a phony who uses proper terms ONLY while in utero for your own agenda. Don't refer to your fetus as your child and then you can consciencely condone your evil stance,not to be "clear"."

I did no such thing. You're lying again.

"We ALL know a embryo,fetus is our child."

Nonsense. Your opinion is not fact.

"We ALL know our newborn,toddler,adolesant,teen ager,etc..is our child. We don't NEED to clarify that."

I never said you did. We weren't talking about those terms. Do try to focus.

"You're deceitful game can't be played without it,even though the jokes on you. REGARDLESS of it's proper aged term,it is still our offspring/child that is being discussed."

Stop deflecting. I was talking about three terms only "conception", "fertilization" and "implantation". YOU are the one being deceitful.

Again, is there some reason you can't use the specific terms "fertilization" and "implantation" in order to be clear?
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#315366 Nov 11, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
That "location" is the woman's body, and SHE decides if the pregnancy continues or not. Her right to her own decisions don't disappear because she changes physical condition.
<quoted text>
Of course that "location" is in the woman's body. I have children,I know where my children began their lifes journey. Outside my body(on my breasts)is where I provided and continued their nutritional needs. The rest,I provided as well until they were old enough to survive on their own :)

Do me a favor and stop speaking for ALL women. Normal,sane,moral women don't have a thought in their mind regarding killing their child. Pro-abort women decide if their child is worthy of life or death at their hands but PLEASE don't lump us together. It's insulting.

Now,...back to the point that you avoided.....

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#315367 Nov 11, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
"""". Restrictions will be negotiated upon; compromises are made, like it or not. """
You can't call yourself pro-choice if you don't support a womans right to abort(electively)til the moment that baby is OUT of the mother.
You are pro-abortion until YOU decide *for* her.
Inconsistent at best. Hypocritical even.
""""" """"We all saw how you attacked rose for having the audacity to be friends with anyone who wasn't just like you"""" """""
LMAO. Please do show me one post where I did this. After all,you claim that "we all saw",so I am sure one you can find one ;)
You're spouting crap. She is not making that decision for anyone. She's expressing an opinion, not advocating that opinion be turned into law.

You're so full of shit, lol.

Atrisco Village

#315368 Nov 11, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>Whether or not they accuse you of being evil for supporting elective abortion after viability is irrelevent.(you don't have proof of that. In fact,many from this forum have made comments on other forums about those who chose abortion at that stage for a child born with a cleft palate. The works that were called to that woman was "bitch".)
Back to the Question,are they fundies like you said that I was for being against abortion?
No. A fundie is a fundamentalist religionist. You are a fundie, a confused fundie. Now, let go of my leg, please.

Indianapolis

#315369 Nov 11, 2013
If you are going to discuss medical matters like abortion and pregnancy, you need to use medical terms, not colloquial terms.

And no, a 30yo is not a child, even in general terms. They are one's son or daughter.
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>No,it is not "useless" as far as this debate is concerned. It is very important in fact.
A human is a human regardless of their stage in their life(embryo,fetus,newborn,todd ler,adolesant,teenager,etc..).
You use proper terms as if it changes the facts that a new,unique life is present in the womb. If someone that you knows talks to you about their child,do you reprimand them and tell them that their 20 or 30 yr old is not a proper term ? No. I bet you don't. If your friends child is an adolesant,do you refer to her "adolesant" or her kid?
You're a valuable player in the abortion movements deception game,that's for sure. You're quite the deceitful one Bitler.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#315370 Nov 11, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a baby at all before birth, it's a fetus.
Yes, I know you'd like to pretend that you making stupid statements doesn't matter, but it really does.
A womans child is her offspring and the age,location of that child is irrelevent.

My embryo,fetus,newborn,toddler,a dolesant,teenager,young adult,adult IS my child/baby.

A baby is a term used for your child. It is also a proper term for a young child,a human fetus,your youngest,etc....

Atrisco Village

#315371 Nov 11, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You consistently refer to Bit_N_er as Bit_L_er (see above >> <<), but hypocritically jump and up down over imagined anger and being called a liar?
If you don't wish to be called a liar, JM, don't lie. Pretty simple.
Hmmmm, so it's okay for her to call people names? Gasp, you mean she's a hypocrite? Noooo...
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#315372 Nov 11, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
If you are going to discuss medical matters like abortion and pregnancy, you need to use medical terms, not colloquial terms.
And no, a 30yo is not a child, even in general terms. They are one's son or daughter.
<quoted text>
Oh,I get it now. It's ONLY if we are discussing abortion or pregnancy,I NEED to use medical terms. OH,OKAY PETER.LOL

Do you honestly think that you're fooling anyone here?

See,If someone asks me how many children I have,I mention ALL of my children regardless of their age or proper term used for that stage of their life. Guess what? No proabort EVER corrected me on it either. They didn't inform me of their proper aged terms.

Indianapolis

#315373 Nov 11, 2013
If he was resuscitated, he was dead, and they brought him back. That's what the word means.

The FETUS doesn't need help for a short time; that's someone staying on your couch for a couple weeks when their apartment floods. A fetus absolutely requires months of occupation in the woman`s body. She gets to decide if that happens or not.
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> My child was in a car accident. He stopped breathing. He needed to be resusitated.He's not alive? He sure looks like he is to me. Sure,he needed help from a machine,but nevertheless,he still is a human who's alive.
The child in the womb needs assistence for a short period of time in her/his life while in moms body. Many need assistance after birth as well from a machine.
You pro-aborts need to brush up on your anti-life tactics. It's getting old already.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#315374 Nov 11, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're spouting crap. She is not making that decision for anyone. She's expressing an opinion, not advocating that opinion be turned into law.
You're so full of shit, lol.
Nor did I assume that she was making a decision for anyone. Please pay attention to the discussion and stay with us.

Say what you mean,mean what you say.

You either are pro-choice or you are anti-choice(the choice to electively kill a human in the womb).

Stop playing games. You're not fooling anyone.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#315375 Nov 11, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> What an angry woman^^^
Okay aged,you are anti-God/anti-bible. We get it. Grow up and stop being such a bigoted angry woman.
Angry women intimidate you for some reason. I suspect it's because you fear your own anger, work hard to repress it, and refuse to acknowledge that you have any.

I bet you try not to belch, fart, or sneeze, either, since someone might think you 'unfeminine', and oh, the horror of that....
Here's hoping YOU grow up, and realize that anger at controlling, self-absorbed, do-gooding, busybodies is RIGHTEOUS anger, and it isn't going away anytime soon.

:)
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#315376 Nov 11, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>No. A fundie is a fundamentalist religionist. You are a fundie, a confused fundie. Now, let go of my leg, please.
Gotcha.....

If you are against abortion completely,you are a fundie,but if you a contradicting proabort,you are not.

Where does religion fit into this scenerio,bigot?

""""" Now,let go of my leg,please""" """

Typical Elise response when she can't handle a rebuttal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Patrick 1,114,861
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min Chiclets 228,537
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 37 min Brian_G 1,090
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr PEE PEE PETE 27,576
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) 3 hr Carol 280
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 9 hr Brenda Stiles 338
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 20 hr El SupremoS 201,038

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE