Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
295,001 - 295,020 of 305,075 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Morgana 9 wrote:
Excellent point!
Being that the fetus worshippers are lead by religious dogma it appears they believe( perhaps unconsciously) that women/girls are only worth what they can produce. This appears to be the case in scripture:
1 Timothy 2:15
Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Exactly. And yet the militant religionists can't seem to figure out why so many women have REJECTED the toxic baggage of gods, religions and churches. Go figure, right?:-)
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Morgana 9 wrote:
Amazing isn't it?
The biggest threat of women venturing out and making a living is one thing and one thing ONLY...they might be able to support themselves and not totally reliant on a man for food, clothing and shelter. That would be a disaster!
Yep. More single women with good jobs/careers, and the financial independence that goes along with it, are not willing to give up their freedom to be a guy's UNPAID housekeeper.

That's what some of these religionist guys are still pissed about; the idea that they have to do their OWN housework and cooking when the "little woman" should be doing it all instead.@@

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Without the old testament, there is no new testament.
Tell us another lie, thumper.
feces for jesus

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither does the bible story.
Bacon and ham will burn up completely.
Many have trouble with the teachings of Hell.
I don't like Hell either, but one could look at the sun as a place that burns and burns, but never burns out.
Souls apparently live forever. Somewhere.
If you even considered that there was a God, would you "be willing" to give up all, or anything that God deemed evil?
The word hell is not in the original bible.

Facts remain your enemy.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well He did allow it to happen, like He allows many things to happen, that's of evil. He created humans not robots, and allows us to choose what we do. And we do choose what we do.
The victims of evil don't get to choose.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

R C Honey wrote:
Good luck everyone in trying to convince the other that they're wrong, and why!
Good night people! Sweet dreams!
hahaha, RC! How's it going?
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
The victims of evil don't get to choose.
Long Night Moon is a supporter of an evil(abortion) that deliberately kills its victims(a womans own flesh and blood) ALL in the name of CHOICE.

She THEN makes a statement "the victims of evil don't get to choose" as if were from the heart.

SMH

BLINDNESS from being in the dark.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a liberal.
No, the "medical world" does NOT say "life begins at conception", considering that "conception" is defined as either fertilization OR implantation. It's a useless term.
Be sure to put on your tin foil hat, Oh Paranoid One.
Pregnancy tests today are made to predict pregnancy from early on. The woman finds out that she is pregnant(with child,her offspring has been conceived)by day 7 approx during the period of time implantation begins and that is because once implantation occurs(the embryo)implants into the womb,the placental tissue begins to secrete the hormone hCG.

The process of life has already began prior to that moment and will continue even once that baby is born.

It's not a "useless term" by any means.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Long Night Moon is a supporter of an evil(abortion) that deliberately kills its victims(a womans own flesh and blood) ALL in the name of CHOICE.
She THEN makes a statement "the victims of evil don't get to choose" as if were from the heart.
SMH
BLINDNESS from being in the dark.
You believe that abortion evil. That's your opinion and you're welcome to it. Even you must understand that many, many people do not believe that abortion is wrong, much less evil, which is a concept flung around by fundies for anything that they don't happen to agree with. I was once called evil because I do hospice nursing.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Junket wrote:
John the Gymnast! Gtown, it's called "quickening" and women that have given birth are familiar with the sensation. Nothing whatsoever miraculous.
The Holy Spirit infiltrating Mrs. JtB's womb is a different story. Uhm, did Mrs.(or Miss or Ms.) give permission? Cuz if I understand correctly the Virgin was told and the poor sod Joseph was also informed by a choir of angels that they were chosen to raise the son of God. I cannot imagine anyone passing up that honor, can you?
It's been a couple or thousand years since - so what's next? Any guesses?
What an angry woman^^^

Okay aged,you are anti-God/anti-bible. We get it. Grow up and stop being such a bigoted angry woman.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You believe that abortion evil. That's your opinion and you're welcome to it. Even you must understand that many, many people do not believe that abortion is wrong, much less evil, which is a concept flung around by fundies for anything that they don't happen to agree with. I was once called evil because I do hospice nursing.
MOST abortion supporters(so called PRO-CHOICE)think that abortion is wrong after first trimester. They are ANTI-CHOICE after viability. They are ANTI-ABORTION after the first trimester. They agree with restricting a womans rights to kill her child.

Abortion DELIBERATELY kills a humans life because mom doesn't want to mother her child. If you think that killing your own was not evil,I am not surprised. It's your coping mechanism.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us another lie, thumper.
Welcome to the forum,oh clueless one.

Good grief!

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>Pregnancy tests today are made to predict pregnancy from early on. The woman finds out that she is pregnant(with child,her offspring has been conceived)by day 7 approx during the period of time implantation begins and that is because once implantation occurs(the embryo)implants into the womb,the placental tissue begins to secrete the hormone hCG.
The process of life has already began prior to that moment and will continue even once that baby is born.
It's not a "useless term" by any means.
It is a useless term as far as this debate, because the term can mean fertilization, OR implantation, OR both. It's meaningless here when it can be either point, and everyone will mean something different by it.

Is there some reason you people can't use the specific terms of fertilization or implantation?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> What an angry woman^^^
Okay aged,you are anti-God/anti-bible. We get it. Grow up and stop being such a bigoted angry woman.
There was no anger in that post.

Why must you lie so much?

Oh, yes, that's right, I remember now. You do it because the truth doesn't serve your agenda, and you must attack people instead.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. More single women with good jobs/careers, and the financial independence that goes along with it, are not willing to give up their freedom to be a guy's UNPAID housekeeper.
That's what some of these religionist guys are still pissed about; the idea that they have to do their OWN housework and cooking when the "little woman" should be doing it all instead.@@
You poor little girl. WHY did you get married Ocean? WHO forced you?

Just because someone wronged you in life doesn't mean that the rest of us married couples give up our "freedom" or become a "guys UNPAID housekeeper".

We as married couples become ONE. We still maintain our individuality but we do things as a couple. When we become moms,our priorities shift but it doesn't mean that we lose our identity. In fact,in a marriage,that love grows.

Again,I am sorry that you got treated life a low life,second class citizen by some man. NOBODY forced you to marry this man,did they?

Well,you are single now for years. Why are you so bitter still?
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Most women forced to see an ultrasound still abort.
<quoted text>
No,this is not true. Abortion providers (the abortionist,nurses,staff)have repeatedly said that they have many moms who change their minds when they see the ultrasound pics of their baby. In fact,they have said that they deceive women so that they abortion continues as planned(knowing the mom will have a change of heart).

What you seem to fail to realize is that a good majority of women going in for abortions are crying. They know deep in their hearts what's about to happen. I feel that many are clueless as to the full truth though. Testimonies from post-abortive women prove this over and over. Add that to the ignorant statements coming from post abortive women on here who are still in denial.

Seems the ones that repent of their dirty deed have the guts to admit what they've done to their child.It's part of their healing process. Truth.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no anger in that post.
Why must you lie so much?
Oh, yes, that's right, I remember now. You do it because the truth doesn't serve your agenda, and you must attack people instead.
Your opinion is irrelevent. Can't you disagree with someone without calling them liars?

She is mocking God/Christ. She does it constantly. She is angry as are you.

Bottom line,someone might disagree with God/Christ or be confused,but they don't need to exhibit such disrespect and intolerance towards another beliefs.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> No,this is not true. Abortion providers (the abortionist,nurses,staff)have repeatedly said that they have many moms who change their minds when they see the ultrasound pics of their baby. In fact,they have said that they deceive women so that they abortion continues as planned(knowing the mom will have a change of heart).
What you seem to fail to realize is that a good majority of women going in for abortions are crying. They know deep in their hearts what's about to happen. I feel that many are clueless as to the full truth though. Testimonies from post-abortive women prove this over and over. Add that to the ignorant statements coming from post abortive women on here who are still in denial.
Seems the ones that repent of their dirty deed have the guts to admit what they've done to their child.It's part of their healing process. Truth.
Nonsense. Where are they "saying" this? Let's see a link, and we'll see if you know what the word "most" means.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a useless term as far as this debate, because the term can mean fertilization, OR implantation, OR both. It's meaningless here when it can be either point, and everyone will mean something different by it.
Is there some reason you people can't use the specific terms of fertilization or implantation?
No,it is not "useless" as far as this debate is concerned. It is very important in fact.

A human is a human regardless of their stage in their life(embryo,fetus,newborn,todd ler,adolesant,teenager,etc..).

You use proper terms as if it changes the facts that a new,unique life is present in the womb. If someone that you knows talks to you about their child,do you reprimand them and tell them that their 20 or 30 yr old is not a proper term ? No. I bet you don't. If your friends child is an adolesant,do you refer to her "adolesant" or her kid?

You're a valuable player in the abortion movements deception game,that's for sure. You're quite the deceitful one Bitler.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Well, if it's not breathing, it's not alive...
Some nights, life begins at last call.
<quoted text>
My child was in a car accident. He stopped breathing. He needed to be resusitated.He's not alive? He sure looks like he is to me. Sure,he needed help from a machine,but nevertheless,he still is a human who's alive.

The child in the womb needs assistence for a short period of time in her/his life while in moms body. Many need assistance after birth as well from a machine.

You pro-aborts need to brush up on your anti-life tactics. It's getting old already.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,079,000
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr CunningLinguist 224,019
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr PEE PEE PETE 26,649
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Jul 20 Danny 2
loan needed (Dec '13) Jul 20 Danny 4
Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... Jul 16 Go go d 1
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Jul 15 AnnCarter 8
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••