Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,850
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314803 Nov 5, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>""" ""Right,so,because someone wrote it,it must be true."""" ""
Is that your feeling on your history books as well? After all, "someone" wrote it as well.
That was the point I was trying to mnake to her but it went sailing by.

I would ask her what was fact and what was legend about her and if some of the legend isn't true, do we just say she never was?

Who was her mother? What was her ethnicity? Was Caesar really the father of her son. Did she really committ suicide? Many unanswered questions about the lady.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#314804 Nov 5, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole out look on life is sad and dreary. No joy, no hope and very dissatisfied.
Dredfully sad. Ya know,I have had my shares of tragedies and sorrows,but I can am blessed. My Mom and Dad always made it a point to be mindful of their blessings. My Mom used to go to bed every night and verbally speak her blessings which included her comfy bed and pillow. To this very day,I am mindful of that blessing amongst others. Even in my darkest hours,I realized that others have it worse,so it COULD be worse.

How can one support killing another human as choice,and be filled with joy,hope and satisfaction?. They simply can't. Their soul lives in darkness no matter how much they try desperately to say otherwise. They don't HAVE TO be in that place. It's their choice

:(
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#314805 Nov 5, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You are saying that wives and mothers are breeding stock and glorified maids. What do you do in life that is more important than raising great children?
These women don't realize how they are their own worst enemies. They have no pride in their feminity. They rely on others,who have twisted versions,to set standards for them. Instead of being proud and secure,they choose to attack their very own(womanhood). Who are they punishing? themselves,their children? Who are they pleasing? Nobody.

I wish women would empower themselves by standing up for their feminity instead of degrading it. The proabort women feel empowered by killing or having the choice to kill their offsprings. How tragic.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#314806 Nov 5, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No I claimed that he lived and was a real person in response to claims that he didn't exist.
What you believe about him is up to you. His followers and disciples have written about his ministry on earth and you can surely choose to not believe any of it but many people saw for themselves and did believe . That doesn't make them stupid.
You actually said something along the lines of everything. That was written about him is true. I don't remember the exact words; I'll have to find the quote later.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#314807 Nov 5, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No I claimed that he lived and was a real person in response to claims that he didn't exist.
What you believe about him is up to you. His followers and disciples have written about his ministry on earth and you can surely choose to not believe any of it but many people saw for themselves and did believe . That doesn't make them stupid.
There are many people who have experienced God/Christ in their lives and then turned around and rejected him. They don't reject the facts,just him. They are saying no to him. Lucifer knew who God was and he also rejected him. Even in the time of Jesus,there were those who ate with him,spend time with him,witnessed his miracles but rejected him.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#314808 Nov 5, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>""" ""Right,so,because someone wrote it,it must be true."""" ""
Is that your feeling on your history books as well? After all, "someone" wrote it as well.
The bible is a book with no references or proof of authorship.... You know, Things that help support the information in said book.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314809 Nov 5, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> These women don't realize how they are their own worst enemies. They have no pride in their feminity. They rely on others,who have twisted versions,to set standards for them. Instead of being proud and secure,they choose to attack their very own(womanhood). Who are they punishing? themselves,their children? Who are they pleasing? Nobody.
I wish women would empower themselves by standing up for their feminity instead of degrading it. The proabort women feel empowered by killing or having the choice to kill their offsprings. How tragic.
They must have had some bad experiences. I love having a husband that I love and who loves me. I also loved raising and watching my children grow into good kind people. I have done many other things in my life too and been successful but the kids and their children bring me the greatest joy. I think they are missing something.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#314810 Nov 5, 2013
Jesus`s existence is a historical convention. There's no proof of it but they aren`t going to bother arguing with zealots over it; they have better things to do, like chronicle the damage his followers have done over the pst two millennia--which is indisputable.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
True. The contention was that he is only a myth. Most experts say he was a real person.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314811 Nov 5, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually said something along the lines of everything. That was written about him is true. I don't remember the exact words; I'll have to find the quote later.
No I didn't. Sometimes you read into the posts things that aren't really there.

I do, however believe that he was probably quoted accurately because there is such a similarity. On message, you might say.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#314812 Nov 5, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't twist your post at all. You came on here repeating what you heard about Pro-lifers.You had an agenda and it backfired on you. You not only don't have a problem with UNICEF using children to solicit monies for them for their pro-abortion agenda on Halloween,but you make excuses for it(even calling it "education")
So,yeah,you are a phony when you say that you *think*that it is inappropriate for either side. Your name calling doesn't help your cause either btw. Just sayin..
Have a great day!
I don't care whether you choose to accept the truth or not. See, my friend, because YOU are the one with a hidden agenda, are manipulative, simple-minded, and can't think for yourself, you believe that others must be just like you. Typical reactionary mindset. You don't get it, never will, because you choose to be cozily ignorant. I apologize for trying to treat you like an intelligent adult. Off you go, now, into your fundie cave.

Indianapolis

#314813 Nov 5, 2013
So paul didn`t say it? Do you expect consistency from the insane?

BTW...who taught these women about christ? Paul never met him.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the one thing in the bible that you believe? Paul, famously had women preachers speak about Christ with him. They traveled with him and taught with him. Thecla is one who comes to mind but there were many.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314814 Nov 5, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible is a book with no references or proof of authorship.... You know, Things that help support the information in said book.
How many books or manuscripts from before the first century do?

We take all the Egyptians writings at face value even though we know that some pharoahs lied about their conquests but it is there in history inaccurately.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314815 Nov 5, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>There are many people who have experienced God/Christ in their lives and then turned around and rejected him. They don't reject the facts,just him. They are saying no to him. Lucifer knew who God was and he also rejected him. Even in the time of Jesus,there were those who ate with him,spend time with him,witnessed his miracles but rejected him.
That's because they couldn't give their will over to him. They know better and have to be the boss. It isn't easy to say and mean 'Thy will be done'.
YTubeNews

Marietta, GA

#314816 Nov 5, 2013

ISRAEL's foretold "TIME" ---ready for ANTICHRIST

http://youtu.be/OOyh7-GBuFU

Ink

Levittown, PA

#314817 Nov 5, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Jesus`s existence is a historical convention. There's no proof of it but they aren`t going to bother arguing with zealots over it; they have better things to do, like chronicle the damage his followers have done over the pst two millennia--which is indisputable.
<quoted text>
They aren't arguing with anyone. It is a subject of interest and have made studies of the historical Jesus.

What caused the crusades? Certainly nothing Jesus said or did.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314818 Nov 5, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
So paul didn`t say it? Do you expect consistency from the insane?
BTW...who taught these women about christ? Paul never met him.
<quoted text>
Paul knew the apostles James and Peter and had his own conversion.

Indianapolis

#314820 Nov 5, 2013
In the 70`s, the RCC wasn`t actively political and wasn`t trying to interfere with women's medical decisions. They weren't fighting gay rights and even recognized a gay liaison group, Dignity. There was no hypocrisy involved; I went there for classes in the arts. The scholarship I got was specific to that college; they received the money regardless of who won it.

In the 70`s the cover-up was IN EFFECT, a-hole. Were you shot in the head or something?
VoteVets Org wrote:
<quoted text>
What.....it wasn't the same institution back in the 70's ? It had a different position on abortion and women's reproductive rights ?
There were no instances of priest abuse and church cover-up ?
The fact is there were most likely many more cases than there are today.
And even if I believed your lie about the scholarship, which I don't for a second, scholarships still represent real money. Money was paid to that institution in your name. And the fact the college said nothing about a woman's pregnancy doesn't change the fact that the money still went to the Catholic Church.
Spin it any way you like. It still spells hypocritical phony.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#314821 Nov 5, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because they couldn't give their will over to him. They know better and have to be the boss. It isn't easy to say and mean 'Thy will be done'.
Maybe it's because God doesn't exist and they knew it.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#314822 Nov 5, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
And for those who turn their will over to a different God??????????

Indianapolis

#314823 Nov 5, 2013
Medical risks are a real issue. I think a doctor should refuse to do a procedure if the results could be much more dangerous than NOT doing it. That has nothing to do with the right of a woman to abort; if her doctor thinks the procedure has acceptable risks, that's fine.
Your definition of clairvoyance involves knowledge unknown to others, but the original post referred to knowing what other people know. Not the same thing, moron.
VoteVets Org wrote:
<quoted text>
Go lay your line of shit on one of the other gullible half soused PC sots that lap up your drivel.
Your creed all along has been a woman's right to choose, her body her choice, her right to personal risk assessment.
NOW you expect us to buy into the fact that your heart bleeds for a physician who is faced with the "gut wrenching" decision of whether or not to perform a procedure whose risks may be approaching that of typical childbirth ?!? You would remove a woman's right to paersonal risk assessment and force her to gestate on THAT basis ???
You facked up here chief. And as I suspected, your arrogance will not allow you to admit it.
Go spend a few hours looking up the definition of "clairvoyant".
Moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min DBWriter 1,115,422
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 20 min waaasssuuup 228,585
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 46 min PEE PEE PETE 27,590
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 57 min none_of_the_above 1,126
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 6 hr Michele 345
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Tue Carol 280
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon El SupremoS 201,038

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE