Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,851
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314612 Nov 2, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Only among Messianic Jews. not by main stream Judaism. He is widely respected among his own messanic jews and some christians. Sorry Ink once more you have proved the point that you really are just that clueless.
Messianic Jews’ Defect from Cult, Turn to Yad L’Achim for Help
http://matzav.com/messianic-jews-defect-from-...
he is an ORTHODOX Jew.
Ink Is Wrong

United States

#314613 Nov 2, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
And you believe every bit of it.
It's funny you should make a statement like this since you believe ancient faery tales and anything money grubbing clergymen feed to you.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#314614 Nov 2, 2013
I am katey too wrote:
Miss Katie,I tried to respond to your post but couldn't. My apologies for that. That said,your link showed a "supposed" "person" in ONE town putting a picture of a baby captioned "not just a clump of cells" in Halloween bags. The posters Elise and playa made it seem like it was about deaf babies killed during an abortion pictures. A bit dramatic on their part.
UNICEF(a HUGE abortion and contraception company) has been country wide for decades soliciting for money on Halloween. This is okay by y'all? It didn't belong in my Halloween pumpkin,nor my children's. Where are the voices in disgust over that?
Silence for over fifty yrs about it. Comments anyone?
How are deaf babies killed during an abortion? UNICEF is an abortion company? Who says? Right to Life Org.? You are making it seem like UNICEF performs abortions (shrug).

Location hidden

#314615 Nov 2, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Then who made it up?
Nvm, you answered my question.
Ink Is Wrong

United States

#314616 Nov 2, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
he is an ORTHODOX Jew.
If this Rabbi believes in Jesus then he is NOT and Orthodox Jew no matter what he calls himself.

Location hidden

#314617 Nov 2, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please give specific verses, that you are referring to.
Would Leviticus 11 be a clue?
cpeter is right

United States

#314618 Nov 2, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
The bible says bats are birds in leviticus 11. It's not a matter of interpretation. The same book says rabbits chew their cud. These are flat-out wrong. YOU need to read your book; I have more than once.
So clearly you are lying when you say if one word is wrong, you'd have to decide if every other word is wrong as well.
<quoted text>
If I were in a TP crisis situation scenario where stinking bowel was all over my ass and and no roll could be found i would gladly rip the pages from the nearest bible and wipe my ass clean with them.

And in this land of freedom no jury would convict me.

Location hidden

#314619 Nov 2, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
And you believe every bit of it.
It was on the news in Albuquerque, it definitely showed the card, and we all know PL has no problem with splashing PL propaganda to any of the public regardless of age. It's reasonable to assume it's true. It's inappropriate to be handing out political propaganda PL or PC on Halloween to little children. I'm pretty sure Elise made that clear.
Ink is Wrong Again

United States

#314620 Nov 2, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Just bury all the gospels and hope someone finds them before it is too late. How would that have helped Jesus' desire to bring the good news of the Kingdom of Heaven.
You need to think things through and then you would see how little sense you make.
We <people> found most anything that has been buried. We know what dwells in the deep ocean trenches. We have unburied whole cities. We know what the Earth is made of right to the core. We managed to find the Dead Sea Scrolls.

Get A Clue Someday.
Gtown is LAZY like INK

United States

#314621 Nov 2, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't have time to look at rabbit verses, but as far as the bat being listed among the birds, that were not good for food, then that simply means God considers the bat to be a bird.
So again, if God says a bat is a bird, then a bat is a bird.
Instead of going with what any man calls a bat, I'll go with what God calls a bat, whether or not the bats the verse is referring to, is the same as the bats we have today or not, but cp the bible is many many books written over a long span of time, so is this the best you can come up with, to try and discredit Gods Word?
Leviticus 11:13-19

New King James Version (NKJV)

13 ‘And these you shall regard as an abomination among the birds; they shall not be eaten, they are an abomination: the eagle, the vulture, the buzzard, 14 the kite, and the falcon after its kind; 15 every raven after its kind, 16 the ostrich, the short-eared owl, the sea gull, and the hawk after its kind; 17 the little owl, the fisher owl, and the screech owl; 18 the white owl, the jackdaw, and the carrion vulture; 19 the stork, the heron after its kind, the hoopoe, and the bat.
LAZY INK

United States

#314622 Nov 2, 2013
Ink wrote:
sites oops
Did Jesus pee and crap and wipe his azz like everyone else? Did Jesus' breath stink in the morning like yours does?
LAZY INK

United States

#314623 Nov 2, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL The one thing I could never find in the bible is why God made ni@@ers stink so bad? Anybody know where I could find out in the bible? And I can't find any biblical answer for why my vaginal orifice smells like a dead, rotting sturgeon.
OMG! You are a crude and classless woman!
grumpy

Garnerville, NY

#314624 Nov 2, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
My interpretation of what? Her beliefs? The bible? Old icelandic?
No. Your interpretation of your own empirical evidence.
grumpy

Garnerville, NY

#314625 Nov 2, 2013
Ink Is Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
If this Rabbi believes in Jesus then he is NOT and Orthodox Jew no matter what he calls himself.
It was Kathwynn who labeled the Rabbi as Messianic.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#314626 Nov 2, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't have time to look at rabbit verses, but as far as the bat being listed among the birds, that were not good for food, then that simply means God considers the bat to be a bird.
Instead of going with what any man calls a bat, I'll go with what God calls a bat, whether or not the bats the verse is referring to, is the same as the bats we have today or not, but cp the bible is many many books written over a long span of time, so is this the best you can come up with, to try and discredit Gods Word?
Your bat rats live in Carlsbad
Caverns. This town is disgusting
and as nasty as their bats and
their guano.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#314627 Nov 2, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Discredit??? Your collection of books does well enough all its own as a literal word of any god. You want a bat to be a bird because some poorly translated and poorly edited books say something..
So you would take the word of something even though the reality and scientific act proves otherwise. Gtown, you just proved what killed vaudeville.

Jonesboro AR

#314628 Nov 2, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
he is an ORTHODOX Jew.
He is a messianic jew, you fool.. He can call himself anything he likes, but he still not part of the main stream judaism. I'll bet you did not even click the link I provided.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#314629 Nov 2, 2013
You fu**ing coward. It took me a couple minutes to read ALL of lev 11.

Bats are not birds, period. No feathers, no eggs, no cloaca, produce milk, etc. Birds are not mammals.Every biblical language has distinct words for bats and birds, because even primitive people know the difference.

You said if ONE word was incorrect, you'd have to reevaluate everything. I gave you two. But what does it matter? Religion is your addiction, and arguing with a junkie is fruitless.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#314630 Nov 2, 2013
Unfortunately, bible paper is rarely soft nor absorbent. A finnish company has come out with TP with bible verses,which might bridge the gap.
cpeter is right wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were in a TP crisis situation scenario where stinking bowel was all over my ass and and no roll could be found i would gladly rip the pages from the nearest bible and wipe my ass clean with them.
And in this land of freedom no jury would convict me.

Jonesboro AR

#314631 Nov 2, 2013
Ink Is Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Well she is going to insist otherwise.. Why? well she just can stand the thought that once more she is hopping around on a foot. That she gleefully shoved into her mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min harmonious 1,115,574
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 min Bruin For Life 27,603
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 44 min Patrick 228,601
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 1 hr a mom 348
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 1 hr litesong 1,137
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Tue Carol 280
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 29 El SupremoS 201,038

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE