Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 313940 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#314515 Oct 31, 2013
* isn't any evidence
Ink

Havertown, PA

#314516 Oct 31, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Between this and the rest of your posts you seem to regard the info in the above link as evidence.
Can't you ever just admit that there is evidence to support your precious beliefs?
There is no evidence, nor does there need to be, to support my precious beliefs. Now we are both happy.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#314517 Oct 31, 2013
Animals have behavior patterns that one can learn if one studies them. And when did this become specific to lions?
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a yes? You think you can know when a lions decides to abort her offspring? Do you know when she is going to do it or only decide after the miscarriage that she did it intentionally?
Ink

Havertown, PA

#314518 Oct 31, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I do, yes. But dominionists aren't taking any....just making messes, which they expect the rest of us just to accept, or clean up, if we're so dang worried about it.
And you misunderstand...yet AGAIN. I don't blame 'God'- mostly because I don't think 'God' exists - I BLAME people like you, who have a domininonist philosophy, and who apply it to mean that the Earth is theirs for the taking, because they believe 'GOD' said so.
They may claim to believe that part, but they continue to blow off the 'good steward' part, and just exploit the natural resources of Earth until they're either gone, polluted beyond redemption, or unprofitable.
You know... folks like you...who say that we have only to ask forgiveness from some 'God', and we'll be fine.
Well, that's fine for you, maybe, but the rest of us have to live with the filth you leave behind, in your arrogance that 'God's' forgiveness is the only thing that's important.
It bloody well isn't.
Do you always lash out at people you don't know? It is actually pretty weird.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#314519 Oct 31, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Animals have behavior patterns that one can learn if one studies them. And when did this become specific to lions?
<quoted text>
Behavior patterns, instincts, yes. Reading their minds, no.

Insert any animal you like rather than lion.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#314520 Oct 31, 2013
There is no proof that christ ever lived. Not one source from the time--everything written comes after 50+ years after he supposedly died. In those times, that's a generation come and gone. Chances are the "christ" is a composite figure created by a religious group combining stories of some of the MANY self-described messiahs running around at the time.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you confirm and validate your source & research opposing ideas?
Yes I researched the people who say there was no Christ. They didn't actually have any proof, they just said He didn't exist.
I only, again said that it appears that there was a huge flood around the time of Noah.
I am not trying to prove anything to anyone. I just think it is interesting that some things seem to fall into place. It doesn't mean anything special, it just makes some inquiring minds wonder.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#314521 Oct 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy but they can sure come up with some absurd ideas and all to somehow support abortion. Boy if they can find any obscure study or opinion that suits their needs it becomes their gospel and they never question the validity.
The Constitution is pretty valid. Don't like it, GTFO.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#314522 Oct 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you always lash out at people you don't know? It is actually pretty weird.
Obviously, you have no rebuttal to my assertion that dominionists (not God) are shirking their responsibilities on a grand scale.

Do you always deflect when you can't reasonably rebut?

It's actually pretty predictable.
feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#314523 Oct 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no evidence, nor does there need to be, to support my precious beliefs. Now we are both happy.
Thank you.

Just keep that inmind when proclaiming things about god and what you thiink you know.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#314524 Oct 31, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously, you have no rebuttal to my assertion that dominionists (not God) are shirking their responsibilities on a grand scale.
Do you always deflect when you can't reasonably rebut?
It's actually pretty predictable.
LOL There is no why to refute a senseless moronic rant. I wouldn't know where to begin. You are lashing out toward someone you don't even know, attributing actions and attitudes that aren't real. I don't know how to get into your warped mind to converse. Try me again when you come back to earth.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#314525 Oct 31, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
There is no proof that christ ever lived. Not one source from the time--everything written comes after 50+ years after he supposedly died. In those times, that's a generation come and gone. Chances are the "christ" is a composite figure created by a religious group combining stories of some of the MANY self-described messiahs running around at the time.
<quoted text>
I'll put you in the non believer column.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#314526 Oct 31, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
Just keep that inmind when proclaiming things about god and what you thiink you know.
Okay I will and you continue to keep your mind closed to anything you don't understand.
Alfalfa

New York, NY

#314527 Oct 31, 2013
Alfalfa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Was he black? You racist.
Why didn't you make your nik Stepinfetchit? That would be sure to make people think of him.
You vulgar racist.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#314528 Oct 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL There is no why to refute a senseless moronic rant. I wouldn't know where to begin. You are lashing out toward someone you don't even know, attributing actions and attitudes that aren't real. I don't know how to get into your warped mind to converse. Try me again when you come back to earth.
So, "Dominionists are shirking their responsibilities (of stewardship) on a grand scale," is a 'senseless moronic rant'.

Translation: "I don't have anything to say which refutes that, so I'm going to call it 'a senseless moronic rant,' and hope it goes away.

Got it.
Alfalfa

New York, NY

#314529 Oct 31, 2013
buckwheat wrote:
<quoted text>You're an idiot. I won't waste any more time on you, fruitcake.
Why didn't you make your nic Stepanfetchit ? That would be sure to make people think of him.
You vulgar racist.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#314530 Oct 31, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>So, "Dominionists are shirking their responsibilities (of stewardship) on a grand scale," is a 'senseless moronic rant'.
Translation: "I don't have anything to say which refutes that, so I'm going to call it 'a senseless moronic rant,' and hope it goes away.
Got it.
What do you want from me since you included me in your senseless moronic rant? I do my best to use resources conservatively as everyone should.
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

#314531 Oct 31, 2013
Alfalfa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't you make your nik Stepinfetchit? That would be sure to make people think of him.
You vulgar racist.
Buckwheat Thomas and Stepin Fetchit Perry are two different comedians, you fukcnig moron. I'm done with your uneducated ass. Rant on, biotch.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#314532 Oct 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you want from me since you included me in your senseless moronic rant? I do my best to use resources conservatively as everyone should.
I want you to acknowledge that the dominionist philosophy results in things like massive oil spills, the eradication of whole species, radioactive waste dumps, and air too filthy to breathe, as a result of considering the Earth their personal gift from God to trash and kill as they please.

If dominionists were paying attention to the 'good stewardship' clause, these things wouldn't threaten the existence of all life on Earth. But because dominionists only care about the 'domination' part of dominionism, the Earth will eventually be uninhabitable.

You know it's the truth - all you have to do is look around you...oh...wait...that's not your modus operandi. Playing ignorant is your gig.

Next...
Ink

Havertown, PA

#314533 Oct 31, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I want you to acknowledge that the dominionist philosophy results in things like massive oil spills, the eradication of whole species, radioactive waste dumps, and air too filthy to breathe, as a result of considering the Earth their personal gift from God to trash and kill as they please.
If dominionists were paying attention to the 'good stewardship' clause, these things wouldn't threaten the existence of all life on Earth. But because dominionists only care about the 'domination' part of dominionism, the Earth will eventually be uninhabitable.
You know it's the truth - all you have to do is look around you...oh...wait...that's not your modus operandi. Playing ignorant is your gig.
Next...
I don't know anyone who thinks the earth is their gift from God to trash and burn.

Maybe you are talking about Gore who uses more electricity in his home than is used by a whole town.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#314534 Oct 31, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
"some are said to have been......."
can you be any more vague? substantiate that, bigot.
"The gospel of Peter was likely written in the first half of the 2nd century.."

"The document itself does not claim to have been authored by Judas (it is, rather, a gospel about Judas), and is known to date to at least 180 AD."

"While it can be understood in Gnostic terms, it lacks the characteristic features of Gnostic doctrine.[82] The Jesus Seminar identified two of its unique parables, the parable of the empty jar and the parable of the assassin.[83] It had been lost but was discovered, in a Coptic version dating from c. 350, at Nag Hammadi in 194546, and three papyri, dated to c. 200, which contain fragments of a Greek text similar to but not identical with that in the Coptic language, have also been found.."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 50 min Yeah 1,521,426
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sun SomePhaarts 32,913
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr 20 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Apr 20 DelucaKoehn 11
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Apr 18 RNC 11,137
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Apr 8 Allycat1999 290
News Buzzer-beating shot lifts Florida over Wisconsi... Mar 25 BuzzerPhartss 2
More from around the web