Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310986 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Ink

Havertown, PA

#314480 Oct 31, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some are said to have been written as much as 300 years after the alleged events took place.
Said by who?
Ink

Havertown, PA

#314481 Oct 31, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very impressive how you stand day after day all by yourself, against sooo many who oppose you.
Be not weary
In due time, in due time :)
It's easy but they can sure come up with some absurd ideas and all to somehow support abortion. Boy if they can find any obscure study or opinion that suits their needs it becomes their gospel and they never question the validity.
feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#314482 Oct 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
At least one gospel was written by men who knew Jesus.
Who were they and how can you prove that they knew Jesus? Back up the claim with some objective evidence.
feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#314483 Oct 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy but they can sure come up with some absurd ideas and all to somehow support abortion. Boy if they can find any obscure study or opinion that suits their needs it becomes their gospel and they never question the validity.
A women can choose and doesn't need to refer to anything to answer to militant, fake prolife garbage.

Obscure study??? Question the validity? And yet you're here taking about people who "knew" jesus.

Apply that to your "beliefs" and

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#314484 Oct 31, 2013
"Ink"

that suits their needs it becomes their gospel and they never question the validity.

sounds just like fundies and that big book of fiction
Ink

Havertown, PA

#314485 Oct 31, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Then solomon was a f**king moron, there are few more absolute authorities than a queen ant. Every activity stems from her.
<quoted text>
The queen ant does not give instructions to the workers and there is no forman guiding there moves. They all just do what they have tot do to survive.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#314486 Oct 31, 2013
godless by choice wrote:
"Ink"
that suits their needs it becomes their gospel and they never question the validity.
sounds just like fundies and that big book of fiction
Yes it does for some and it works for the other side as well especially when you see some off the wall opinion that they embrace without question.

It is important to read all of the history that you can find about a subject that interests you. I try to do that.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#314487 Oct 31, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
A women can choose and doesn't need to refer to anything to answer to militant, fake prolife garbage.
Obscure study??? Question the validity? And yet you're here taking about people who "knew" jesus.
Apply that to your "beliefs" and
I have and your side should do the same.

Every year we have more findings that begin to corroborate the Bible and the gospels. In time the pieces may all come together.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/28/jesu...
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

#314488 Oct 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Some do. What is your point?
You are certainly dense, aren't you? Get someone to go back and explain what lead up to that. I'm tired of having to school you. Google "reading comprehension" and learn it.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#314489 Oct 31, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
I`ll believe animal behaviorist research.
<quoted text>
Don't you question that they could read a lions mind?
Ink

Havertown, PA

#314490 Oct 31, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Who were they and how can you prove that they knew Jesus? Back up the claim with some objective evidence.
Papias, bishop of Hierapolis,(c. 60-130) who wrote about this around the year 120:

"Mark, having become Peter's interpreter, wrote down accurately whatever he remembered of what was said or done by the Lord, however not in order."
Ink

Havertown, PA

#314491 Oct 31, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
You make many assumptions. Where have I said you were wrong? I only replied that you can research it yourself. Perhaps pose your questions to a qualified professional if you truly seek an answer or response. Just keep an open mind and put your beliefs aside when trying to learn.
Likewise.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#314492 Oct 31, 2013
Yes, she does. Pheremone signals keep the colony in regimentation. DO SOME GODDAMN RESEARCH.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The queen ant does not give instructions to the workers and there is no forman guiding there moves. They all just do what they have tot do to survive.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#314493 Oct 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy are you way off.
Actually reality says I am right.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#314494 Oct 31, 2013
Behavior isn`t random. It comes from the thought processes of the animal, which may or may not correspond to our form of thought.

Why do PLMers believe they can read the minds of women who abort?
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you question that they could read a lions mind?

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#314495 Oct 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
At least one gospel was written by men who knew Jesus.
All of the gospels, those in the canon and those that aren't tell the same story about Jesus. Granted they are written by men with different biases and views and even at that, they are remarkably similar. Enough so that most historians admit that they was a man who in the first century who had an amazing effect on the world and still does.
Stories told by your mother about her grandfather are hearsay but probably true.
With what? Copies of copies?? You can not even prove the man even existed.. There is not one archeological record of his existence outside of your collection of poorly edited copies of books...

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#314496 Oct 31, 2013
So he was commenting about two men who were dead by the time he was born? Riveting testimony.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Papias, bishop of Hierapolis,(c. 60-130) who wrote about this around the year 120:
"Mark, having become Peter's interpreter, wrote down accurately whatever he remembered of what was said or done by the Lord, however not in order."
Ink

Havertown, PA

#314497 Oct 31, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Yes, she does. Pheremone signals keep the colony in regimentation. DO SOME GODDAMN RESEARCH.
<quoted text>
That refers to sex. She doesn't need any after she is in the nest.

An established colony[edit]


Leafcutter ant (Atta colombica) queen with larvae and workers on substrate
The term "queen" is not particularly apt, as the queen ant has very little control over the colony as a whole. She has no known authority or decision-making control; instead her sole function is to reproduce. Therefore the queen is best understood as the reproductive element of a colony rather than a leader. Once a colony is established, the worker ants meet the queen's needs such as giving her food and disposing of her waste. Because ant social structure is very complex and individual ants are relatively simple, an ant colony can be thought of as a single organism, and the individual ants as cells or limbs of the organism, as the individuals can rarely survive on their own.
Wiki

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#314498 Oct 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes us the only species to have an ability to choose to be good stewards or to be greedy and care less about the earth.
Given what we are choosing, it's a damn good thing we have "God" to forgive us. That way, we don't have to take responsibility for our choices, in the end, because regardless of what a pit we leave behind, we can look forward to the Garden of Eden again, in "Heaven."

Lucky lucky us.

You're pathetic. You really, really are.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#314499 Oct 31, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Behavior isn`t random. It comes from the thought processes of the animal, which may or may not correspond to our form of thought.
Why do PLMers believe they can read the minds of women who abort?
<quoted text>
Because the SCPL are superior to all other animals...remember??
Pardon me whilst I puke....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min NightSerf 254,940
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 45 min Yeah 1,374,951
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 2 hr Earthling-1 9,555
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Mon Trojan 32,248
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr 28 Ela 38
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Apr 27 Jesse 201,845
News Kenny Drummond's Prep School Thingy (Jan '08) Apr 23 Bret Link 21
More from around the web