Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 14,694)

Showing posts 293,861 - 293,880 of304,935
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Silly me...I forgot that women cease existing after conception.
owning a uterus doesn't deprive a woman of making her own decisions. She has no obligation to the fetus.
<quoted text>
The only thing you conceive is a bowel movement.
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Because this discussion is all about YOU, right?
My mother had 2 miscarriages and 8 live births, including a daughter who lived for one month after birth. She said there was no comparison between her reactions to the miscarriages and to losing a born child. Everyone has their own emotional reaction. But we are discussing the medical and legal aspects of abortion, which has nothing to do with your situation.
<quoted text>
Wow.

Proabort insensitivity on full display.

What a jackass......
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
...And then he heard a still, small voice saying, "give me back my tiny arms...GIVE ME BACK MY TINY ARMS.."
Utter BS. You morons will believe anything.
<quoted text>
Your kind are prohibited from donating blood.

You hate that your lifestyle is so unclean & perverted, so you take it out on those who can't fight back - preborn babies.

You coward.
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Says you. I say ethics and morals side with the pregnant woman as she is already established as a human being, part of our species, and aware of herself, others, and surroundings (something the fetus is not). Therefore, there is no right to enforce gestation upon her.
And that is exactly what Roe v Wade protects. Your perspective. My perspective.
Do you still want to see abortion criminalized and Roe v Wade overturned? Then neither of our perspectives would be legally upheld.
Katie Van der Sloot: "I say ethics and morals side with the pregnant woman as she is already established as a human being, part of our species, and aware of herself, others, and surroundings (something the fetus is not). Therefore, there is no right to enforce gestation upon her."

Your granddaughter senses your insensitivity towards innocents. She perceives your lack of respect for human life at your anti-life core.

Your granddaughter realizes something is off with grandma. Grandmas are supposed to love and protect the innocent. Her grandma spends her days promoting the execution of little human beings.

Yes. Your granddaughter instinctively knows you better than your sociopathic narcissism will allow you to know.

I feel sorry for your granddaughter.......
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Your logic, like Ink's, stinks. A first time pregnancy does not a mother make. Expectant mom, soon to be mom, sure. But mom? Nope. You might as well claim a pile of unsanded boards is a beautiful, complete, dresser or bedframe.
Katie Van der Sloot: "Expectant mom, soon to be mom, sure. But mom? Nope. You might as well claim a pile of unsanded boards is a beautiful, complete, dresser or bedframe."

** Katie's granddaughter watches closely as grandma compares a little baby in mommy's tummy to a dresser and bedframe...***

"My grandma is weird. She reminds me of the Wicked Witch of the West. She hates babies and kills them......"
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Still does not equal a human being.
Since when does the beginning of anything equal the whole? Remember all those acorns I stepped on last weekend? According to your logic (as exampled above), a bunch of oak trees were aborted. That's your faulty logic. And you continue to display it as well as the length of deceit you're willing to believe.
Katie Van der Sloot: "Still does not equal a human being.
Since when does the beginning of anything equal the whole?"

Your DNA result is no better than the human being's result from the womb. You are both unique, distinct human beings.

You're peri/post- menopausal. Does that stage of human development make you less of a human?

Just wondering..........

"My grandma is weird. She hates babies.....and tells others to kill them...."
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Rachel, you're a topix moderator, right? Former mod?
Please confirm. TIA
Katie V.: "Rachel, you're a topix moderator, right? Former mod?
Please confirm. TIA."

Pucker up, dear.

LOL!

Kiss azz Katie

Narcissists USE others.

Sociopathic narcissists promote KILLING preborn babies.

"My grandma is weird..."

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Impotence is a birth defect? You`re such a moron.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
grumpy: "The book also talks about birth defects. What does it say about that?"
Let me guess: Papa Proabort suggests killing the baby.
grumpy, did you forget about your defect? Hmmmm permadangle?
Impotent much?
Look in the mirror when you discuss defects.
TIA.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Did jim crow laws prove blacks were inferior?
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You hate that your lifestyle is so unclean & perverted, so you take it out on those who can't fight back - preborn babies.
You coward.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Your attempts at insulting people just makes you look desperate.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie Van der Sloot: "I say ethics and morals side with the pregnant woman as she is already established as a human being, part of our species, and aware of herself, others, and surroundings (something the fetus is not). Therefore, there is no right to enforce gestation upon her."
Your granddaughter senses your insensitivity towards innocents. She perceives your lack of respect for human life at your anti-life core.
Your granddaughter realizes something is off with grandma. Grandmas are supposed to love and protect the innocent. Her grandma spends her days promoting the execution of little human beings.
Yes. Your granddaughter instinctively knows you better than your sociopathic narcissism will allow you to know.
I feel sorry for your granddaughter.......
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie Van der Sloot: "Or it could have turned out like Gary Ridgeway, Ted Bundy, Adolph Hitler"
Or she could've turned out like Katie Van der Sloot. Yet, she too had her right to life. Who would've known when you were in utero that you would turn out to be a diehard baby killer?
Only in the immature mind would supporting women's civil rights to personal privacy and bodily autonomy equal "baby killer".
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie V.: "Rachel, you're a topix moderator, right? Former mod?
Please confirm. TIA."
Pucker up, dear.
LOL!
Kiss azz Katie
Narcissists USE others.
Sociopathic narcissists promote KILLING preborn babies.
"My grandma is weird..."
Keep flinging crap like the primate you are, NR. Something's bound to stick. But not to or about me.

What a doofus you are... Sad.
:\
grumpy

Pomona, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
grumpy: "The book also talks about birth defects. What does it say about that?"
Let me guess: Papa Proabort suggests killing the baby.
grumpy, did you forget about your defect? Hmmmm permadangle?
Impotent much?
Look in the mirror when you discuss defects.
TIA.
If you were really NR, you wouldn't have to guess. I have posted it many times.
grumpy

Pomona, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You coward.
If you needed a transfusion and the only donor whose blood type matched yours was a homosexual. But the law says that it illegal to transfuse a homosexual's blood. So you can't get a transfusion. Would you fight back against the law?
grumpy

Pomona, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you conceive is a bowel movement.
Now I understand your mindset. You can't conceive a bowel movement.
You're so constipated, you're even grumpier than I am!
grumpy

Pomona, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie Van der Sloot: "Still does not equal a human being.
Since when does the beginning of anything equal the whole?"
Your DNA result is no better than the human being's result from the womb. You are both unique, distinct human beings.
You're peri/post- menopausal. Does that stage of human development make you less of a human?
Just wondering..........
"My grandma is weird. She hates babies.....and tells others to kill them...."
So if the fetus is the mother's clone it is not a separate human being because it has the same DNA as the mother.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>I don't even read what you post anymore because your lack of goodness in people, your demonic attitude , etc. For some reason I just read your filthy reply to that woman, you are mentally ill. Your lack of compassion shows you are sick .
People that kill and abuse are in hell.
Their brain is controlled.
Praying the Our Father and other
prayers somehow brings us up
in to forgiveness.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>If you needed a transfusion and the only donor whose blood type matched yours was a homosexual. But the law says that it illegal to transfuse a homosexual's blood. So you can't get a transfusion. Would you fight back against the law?
Believing in God instead of a doctor
helps us understand. "Transfusion"?
Why would you want someone elses blood?
Our body produces its own blood.
God supplies us. He teases us.

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

"Susanne Daisuke "
For the cruel jerk who just said that a baby isn't involved in an abortion,F-off. I just lost my "baby" at 3 months of pregnancy. That WAS my child,you insensitive,ugly,uncompassiona te monster. That baby was growing inside of me and I was preparing for his or her arrival. You have no respect for women like me or our deceased. I hope you believe in karma to come bite your pitiful self.

i'm not a cruel monster,i'm a realist,and i have the utmost respect for women,thats why I believe that they and them only should have any say over their bodies....so you f!@k off

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Ocean Dead Sea: "...abortion because that BC failed, it's obvious she doesn't want to be a mother."
She is still a mother.
A mother of a dead baby....
....that SHE KILLED.
Tell that to the women who miscarry lol. "Oh you're still a mom, the mom of a dead baby".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 293,861 - 293,880 of304,935
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••