Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
293,841 - 293,860 of 305,077 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Silly me...I forgot that women cease existing after conception.
owning a uterus doesn't deprive a woman of making her own decisions. She has no obligation to the fetus.
<quoted text>
Silly you, they don't cease to exist but now there are two lives instead of one and that other life is just as valuable as her's.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Because this discussion is all about YOU, right?
My mother had 2 miscarriages and 8 live births, including a daughter who lived for one month after birth. She said there was no comparison between her reactions to the miscarriages and to losing a born child. Everyone has their own emotional reaction. But we are discussing the medical and legal aspects of abortion, which has nothing to do with your situation.
<quoted text>
And he is really sorry for your loss.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what Christians say. All things through God. When unexpected death happens, people comfort others by claiming "Even if we don't understand why, God has a plan and that person's death was not in vain." Don't you dare tell me you've never uttered words to that point yourself or have never heard others utter it to yet others still.
It is what most of this country was saying to each other following the 9/11 attacks.
And you would rather say what?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Says you. I say ethics and morals side with the pregnant woman as she is already established as a human being, part of our species, and aware of herself, others, and surroundings (something the fetus is not). Therefore, there is no right to enforce gestation upon her.
And that is exactly what Roe v Wade protects. Your perspective. My perspective.
Do you still want to see abortion criminalized and Roe v Wade overturned? Then neither of our perspectives would be legally upheld.
Mom may be born but that doesn't mean her life is worth more than anyone else's, even though she may think so. The child she kills could have turned out to be an immensely better individual with a huge heart and giving disposition. Unlike mom

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Susanne Daisuke wrote:
For the cruel jerk who just said that a baby isn't involved in an abortion,F-off. I just lost my "baby" at 3 months of pregnancy. That WAS my child,you insensitive,ugly,uncompassiona te monster. That baby was growing inside of me and I was preparing for his or her arrival. You have no respect for women like me or our deceased. I hope you believe in karma to come bite your pitiful self.
Hi, Knit.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>So sorry to hear of your loss, yes your post is the best one on here . May God be with you.
We all know that was you, Stuppid...

You're like the kid who lets the air out of all the bike tires in his neighborhood, and then goes around asking if anybody wants to ride bikes....
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
And you would rather say what?
Not contradictory phrases, that's for sure.

How can you claim that NAP is blaming bad things on God while giving God credit for all things?

How can you not give God credit for bad things when all things are through God?

Consistency is key to integrity.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Mom may be born but that doesn't mean her life is worth more than anyone else's, even though she may think so. The child she kills could have turned out to be an immensely better individual with a huge heart and giving disposition. Unlike mom
Or it could have turned out like Gary Ridgeway, Ted Bundy, Adolph Hitler... That argument does not work. It is contradictory.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

No, it`s not. It simply is not. If the fetus buys the farm, the woman's life continues. If the woman dies, the fetus is toast. In either case, only one of them has sentience and purlose.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly you, they don't cease to exist but now there are two lives instead of one and that other life is just as valuable as her's.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Eat it, popesucker. YOU are the last person to complain about interpersonal relations.
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>I don't even read what you post anymore because your lack of goodness in people, your demonic attitude , etc. For some reason I just read your filthy reply to that woman, you are mentally ill. Your lack of compassion shows you are sick .

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

It could be the one to assassinate the pope, or blow up a school.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
qeenieson

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

youtube.com/watch... This is amazing
sex is the problem

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

qeenieson wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=wFpR48Q1jI Y This is amazing
sex is the problem
Never been a problem for me.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the beginning of a human being and death is the end of a human being. We are alive the whole time in between. From the very beginning to the very end. Ethically and morally, there is no right to end that life prematurely.
You have the right to that philosophical opinion.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>I don't even read what you post anymore because your lack of goodness in people, your demonic attitude , etc. For some reason I just read your filthy reply to that woman, you are mentally ill. Your lack of compassion shows you are sick .
Liar, you responded to another of his posts just a few days ago.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
Once her baby is created in her womb (at moment of conception) she is already a mother. Aborting her baby makes her the mother of a dead baby.
That tiresome bull got old a long time ago, NoRelevance, but hey, even religionist morons like you are entitled to your idiotic beliefs.

If a woman uses reliable contraception to PREVENT unwanted pregnancy to the best of her ability or has an abortion because that BC failed, it's obvious she doesn't want to be a mother. Again, NO woman has to be a mother unless she WANTS to. Deal with it.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
It could be the one to assassinate the pope, or blow up a school.
Funny how THAT possibility never gets mentioned by rabid anti-choicers, isn't it.
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
That tiresome bull got old a long time ago, NoRelevance, but hey, even religionist morons like you are entitled to your idiotic beliefs.
If a woman uses reliable contraception to PREVENT unwanted pregnancy to the best of her ability or has an abortion because that BC failed, it's obvious she doesn't want to be a mother. Again, NO woman has to be a mother unless she WANTS to. Deal with it.
Ocean Dead Sea: "...abortion because that BC failed, it's obvious she doesn't want to be a mother."

She is still a mother.

A mother of a dead baby....

....that SHE KILLED.
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Or it could have turned out like Gary Ridgeway, Ted Bundy, Adolph Hitler... That argument does not work. It is contradictory.
Katie Van der Sloot: "Or it could have turned out like Gary Ridgeway, Ted Bundy, Adolph Hitler"

Or she could've turned out like Katie Van der Sloot. Yet, she too had her right to life. Who would've known when you were in utero that you would turn out to be a diehard baby killer?
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>The book also talks about birth defects. What does it say about that?
grumpy: "The book also talks about birth defects. What does it say about that?"

Let me guess: Papa Proabort suggests killing the baby.

grumpy, did you forget about your defect? Hmmmm permadangle?

Impotent much?

Look in the mirror when you discuss defects.

TIA.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min Buck Crick 224,023
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 53 min THE DEVIL 1,079,017
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr PEE PEE PETE 26,649
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Jul 20 Danny 2
loan needed (Dec '13) Jul 20 Danny 4
Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... Jul 16 Go go d 1
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Jul 15 AnnCarter 8
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••