Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,588
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
VoteVets Org

AOL

#314068 Oct 24, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
You`re wrong, and your arrogance can`t accept it. Being PL or PC is a personal interpretation of philosophical, political, and biological tropes.
Some PLMers don`t believe in abortion at all; some believe it`s acceptable in cases of rape or health issues. So who is the "true" PLMer?
<quoted text>
I'll tell you what a true PLMer is NOT. It is NOT someone who supports and agrees with RvW,i.e. someone who believes that abortion for ANY reason, prior to viability, should be a legal option for others, regardless of whether they agree with abortion or would never have one themselves. That is the essence of what pro choice means. Or do you dispute that ?
When you say you agree with RvW and then turn around and say pro life is a closer to your true beliefs than pro choice you are either being deliberately dishonest or you do not know what the terms or what RvW really means.

Either way....flawed poll.
Deal with it chief.
VoteVets Org

AOL

#314069 Oct 24, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>Because you are new here, I'll explain it to you.
There are 100% pro-choice people who are against Roe v Wade because it has some restrictions and 100% anti-choice people who against Roe v Wade because it permits many abortions. Because you can only deal in "Yes" or "No" answers, you can't fathom "Sometimes Yes, sometimes No".
Number one, I am not new here. I christened this place.

Number two, I agree that there are both pro choice and anti-choice who oppose RvW, for different reasons. That's not what we're talking about here at all.
We're talking about those who support/agree with RvW.

You cannot agree with RvW and then turn around and say that "anti-choice" most closely expresses your beliefs as opposed to pro choice.
Or do you disagree ?
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#314070 Oct 24, 2013
VoteVets Org wrote:
<quoted text>
You were thinking it. I consider myself clairvoyant.
<quoted text>
One flawed poll.
Never trust anyone who always says "again". You do it a lot.
You have trouble expressing yourself. It's a character flaw.
The word again denotes a character flaw and untrustworthiness??

Thanks for sharing your revelation.

What else can you find out for us with your tin foil hat? Enquiring minds want to know.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#314071 Oct 24, 2013
VoteVets Org wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
One flawed poll.
You may be clairvoyant, but in this case, you were wrong about what I was thinking, which was not fundie.

No, two different polls.

Who cares who you trust?

I'm expressing myself just fine. You're deflecting.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#314072 Oct 24, 2013
VoteVets Org wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you what a true PLMer is NOT. It is NOT someone who supports and agrees with RvW,i.e. someone who believes that abortion for ANY reason, prior to viability, should be a legal option for others, regardless of whether they agree with abortion or would never have one themselves. That is the essence of what pro choice means. Or do you dispute that ?
When you say you agree with RvW and then turn around and say pro life is a closer to your true beliefs than pro choice you are either being deliberately dishonest or you do not know what the terms or what RvW really means.
Deal with it chief.
It's not for you to say what people can, and cannot consider themselves.
Ocean56

AOL

#314073 Oct 24, 2013
Ubabykillas wrote:
Can't believe there are actually people here fighting for the right to kill their baby in the womb because they don't want them. Bet ya'll are on meds too. Wouldn't want to have any of you psycho's to mother my children. I wouldn't touch a baby killer with a ten foot pole. Bet you're all divorced or stuck in loveless relationships. No doubt that you arent living serene lives. Dirty,dark,foul consciences you must have in order to advocate killing a sweet tiny baby nestled in the womb just growing. Yuck!
Get a life and leave the innocent alone.
Prochoice posters can post any views we want, sparky, any time we want. Whether YOU approve of our right to do so is irrelevant.
Ocean56

AOL

#314074 Oct 24, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
Playa: "...promotes the reproductive slavery of half its citizens."
Mankind was created to procreate via pregnancy. It's a normal part of who we are as human beings.
Says the religionist idiot who thinks women should be content to remain nothing more than mindless baby factories "for God and church." Guess what, goofy, NO woman has to be a mother unless she WANTS to.

Don't like it that a woman can REJECT motherhood if she doesn't want the hardships and responsibilities it involves? Too bad, pal, it's not YOUR call to make.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

#314075 Oct 24, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the religionist idiot who thinks women should be content to remain nothing more than mindless baby factories "for God and church." Guess what, goofy, NO woman has to be a mother unless she WANTS to.
Don't like it that a woman can REJECT motherhood if she doesn't want the hardships and responsibilities it involves? Too bad, pal, it's not YOUR call to make.
Dead Sea Ocean: "Don't like it that a woman can REJECT motherhood if she doesn't want the hardships and responsibilities it involves?"

Once her baby is created in her womb (at moment of conception) she is already a mother. Aborting her baby makes her the mother of a dead baby.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#314076 Oct 24, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Dead Sea Ocean: "Don't like it that a woman can REJECT motherhood if she doesn't want the hardships and responsibilities it involves?"
Once her baby is created in her womb (at moment of conception) she is already a mother. Aborting her baby makes her the mother of a dead baby.
Your logic, like Ink's, stinks. A first time pregnancy does not a mother make. Expectant mom, soon to be mom, sure. But mom? Nope. You might as well claim a pile of unsanded boards is a beautiful, complete, dresser or bedframe.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#314079 Oct 24, 2013
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>It sure was! Safety dance. Awesome!
Rachel, you're a topix moderator, right? Former mod?
Please confirm. TIA
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314080 Oct 24, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Still does not equal a human being.
Since when does the beginning of anything equal the whole? Remember all those acorns I stepped on last weekend? According to your logic (as exampled above), a bunch of oak trees were aborted. That's your faulty logic. And you continue to display it as well as the length of deceit you're willing to believe.
That is the beginning of a human being and death is the end of a human being. We are alive the whole time in between. From the very beginning to the very end. Ethically and morally, there is no right to end that life prematurely.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314081 Oct 24, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Talk about 'convenient'.....
Seems to me it's YOU that's taken it upon herself to decide 'through whom' and 'how' God works....
Nice gig, if you can get it....
Nope, not me.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#314082 Oct 24, 2013
Wow...so many stupid assumptions, so few ideas. I`d hate to have any woman bear your spawn; your genes are antithetical to a civilized society.
Ubabykillas wrote:
Can't believe there are actually people here fighting for the right to kill their baby in the womb because they don't want them. Bet ya'll are on meds too. Wouldn't want to have any of you psycho's to mother my children. I wouldn't touch a baby killer with a ten foot pole. Bet you're all divorced or stuck in loveless relationships. No doubt that you arent living serene lives. Dirty,dark,foul consciences you must have in order to advocate killing a sweet tiny baby nestled in the womb just growing. Yuck!
Get a life and leave the innocent alone.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314083 Oct 24, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't the basis of your response. When someone suggested that God is working through others about something you don't care for or approve of, you said it was a stupid argument. It certainly did seem like you want to pick and choose when god works through others and with whom.
Good night
Has nothing to do with me. If you don't recognize the 'coincidences' or unexplained gut feelings that come out of nowhere then you might be missing something working in your life to help you.

If I remember right, she was making the point that God wanted women to have abortions or there wouldn't be abortions. That's the same as saying that God wants people to kill others because if he didn't they wouldn't be able to or God want spouses to cheat on each other because if he didn't he would make it so they couldn't.
It's just her way of blaming all the evils of the world on God rather than the people committing them.

Indianapolis

#314084 Oct 24, 2013
Clairvoyance is the ability to see current events at which one is not physically present. You meant telepathic, another indication that you haven't a clue what you are talking about.
VoteVets Org wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
One flawed poll.

Indianapolis

#314085 Oct 24, 2013
If you can`t define a term, you can`t define what it is not. So, to you, women should die rather than be allowed to terminate a fatal pregnancy.

Being pro-choice means supporting women's right to make their own decisions. Many PL`s simply don`t believe the law should interfere with ANYONE'S personal medical decisions. They have every right to cAll themselves what they choose, and you can deaL with it or stfu, because you just aren't that important, boychik.
VoteVets Org wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you what a true PLMer is NOT. It is NOT someone who supports and agrees with RvW,i.e. someone who believes that abortion for ANY reason, prior to viability, should be a legal option for others, regardless of whether they agree with abortion or would never have one themselves. That is the essence of what pro choice means. Ordo you dispute that ?
Deal with it chief.

Indianapolis

#314086 Oct 24, 2013
...And then he heard a still, small voice saying, "give me back my tiny arms...GIVE ME BACK MY TINY ARMS.."

Utter BS. You morons will believe anything.
HuskerDu wrote:
“One incident really freaked me, it was a boy fetus, at least 3+ pounds, around 24+ weeks. It sat decomposing because the rest of the staff was AFRAID of it, Im not joking. Then the chief of staff told me to deal with it because I was the FNG (f-kcin new guy) so I went to work. Pulled out 2 well formed arms and then the torso, headless. The head was at the bottom of the container, when I pulled it, he had this expression of such utter horror it flipped me wayyyy out, my PA saw it and ran, literally left work and went on disability (Im serious here). It was like a headless screaming baby, like it had been born at least for a split second to realize it was screwed and let out one agonal yelp. The story of this reverberated around the department, someone actually accused me of doing what should have been a ME case and threatened to call the medical board! Im not joking, I woke up once shortly after that in a cold sweat with piss running down my leg….not pretty.”lifesitenews.com abortion is pure evil.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314087 Oct 24, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is you proudest accomplishment?

Indianapolis

#314088 Oct 24, 2013
There is no ethical or moral right to use another`s body for your benefit without their consent.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the beginning of a human being and death is the end of a human being. We are alive the whole time in between. From the very beginning to the very end. Ethically and morally, there is no right to end that life prematurely.

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#314089 Oct 24, 2013
"No Relativism"
Aborting her baby makes her the mother of a dead baby.

again for the stupid,there are no babies involved in abortion,if you see someone murdering babies call the police.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min shinningelectr0n 1,143,563
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 45 min Patriot AKA Bozo 2,170
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr ChristineM 231,895
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Bruin For Life 28,219
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 4 hr PDX Dave 641
Pat Summitt files for divorce after 27 years of... (Aug '07) 8 hr Tell em Ump 144
Haas Leads Purdue Past Grambling State, 82-30 Sat ngzcaz 1

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE