Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 14,678)

Showing posts 293,541 - 293,560 of303,192
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
No Relativism

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing more clever to come back with?@@
NR: "Murder by any other name is murder."

AyaDontKnow: "Nothing more clever to come back with?"

Katie says "abortion is abortion is abortion."

Talk to her.

"Intent" much?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

You keep claiming that a DNA test says there is a human being in the womb, and it doesn`t. It`s also irrelevant because the woman`s body is HERS; she decides if she will allow gestation or not. The fetus isn`t important in that equation.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
cPeterPrance: "A human toe is not a human being. A DNA test determines genetic origin."
1. Origin from WHO?
2. A human DNA sample (adjective) by definition comes from a unique, distinct human being.
You look like a moron every time you attempt to discount DNA tests because they test samples. Your desperation makes you look like an ignorant moron. Again.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

No, your jesus said to do unto others as you would have them do unto you, but he also said judge not LEST ye yeself be judged. Not the same thing. Judging is supposed to be left to your deity.
DAVID27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another great post ? Your standards must be exceedingly low. The post was horrible and exhibited a total lack of understanding. Christian dogma does not forbid judging. Life is a series of judgments. We judge people each and every day. Christian dogma only says that we should judge in a manner we would expect to be judged ourselves.
Stop being a fawning lickspittle. Think before you post.
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my! Yes, that about sums it up.
If the PLM had their druthers a pregnant woman would be closely monitored for any activity that would or could be construed as fetal unfriendly. Slap an ankle bracelet on and place her under house arrest.
If that makes her antsy, secure her to a bed until she gives birth. She's a vessel, really. Her thoughts, feelings, health, etc. are irrelevant and if she dies, she dies. ONLY God decides.
Dear Junket,

If you were faced with a decision to save either a Twinkie or the life of a baby, you'd save the Twinkie.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

That`s not what the discussion was about. Learn to read.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
cPeterBarredFromDonatingBlood: "Starvation in america"
Address hunger. Killing babies in the womb as a strategy for starvation is nihilism at its worst.
(Look up Nihilism. Katie V. gets all wee-weed up when definitions are posted...unless she does it.)
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, there are plenty willing to adopt...an infant, preferably 'their' color, without obvious health or behavior issues.
Other than that, when asked about adopting an older, less-color-coordinated, or possibly 'damaged' kid, it's "Oh no, no thanks, too much trouble. We'd rather go overseas, and get one more suited to our specs."
Sheesh.
Playa: "...when asked about adopting an older, less-color-coordinated, or possibly 'damaged' kid, it's 'Oh no, no thanks, too much trouble. We'd rather go overseas, and get one more suited to our specs.'"

"KILL THEM!!!" - Proabort/Culture-Of-Death default response to issues
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
There's a difference between being unable to feel pain and being anesthetized, idiot. Embryos have no awareness or ability to think.
No wonder you identify with them.
<quoted text>
Awareness of self is subjective. Have you asked the babies in the womb?
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judge Marcus wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. An embryo does not even have a heartbeat until the fifth week of pregnancy. It's merely a mass of evolving cells at that point.
Judge Moron: An embryo is a mass of cells.

You're a mass of cells.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

No problem. From now on, we`ll ask the fetus if it minds being aborted. If it says yes, thE abortion is off.

Idiot.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Awareness of self is subjective. Have you asked the babies in the womb?
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>Jews have coined an expression, "Righteous Gentile" to signify non-Jews who risked life on behalf of Jews, without regard to their personal belief.
You are not righteous until you do that without feeling satisfied with yourself.
Grumpy: "Jews have coined an expression, "Righteous Gentile" to signify non-Jews who risked life on behalf of Jews, without regard to their personal belief."

Interesting.

What do you call Jews (like you) who support & promote Jews executing baby Jews in the womb...while displaying crocodile tears over the Halocaust?
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I am talking about the word IMPUTING. Did you bang your head a little too hard against the wall?
im∑pute
transitive verb \im-&#712;pyŁt\
: to say or suggest that someone or something has or is guilty of (something)
im∑put∑ed im∑put∑ing
Full Definition of IMPUTE
1: to lay the responsibility or blame for often falsely or unjustly
2: to credit to a person or a cause : attribute <our vices as well as our virtues have been imputed to bodily derangement ó B. N. Cardozo>
ó im∑put∑abil∑i∑ty noun
ó im∑put∑able adjective
Examples of IMPUTE
<people often impute his silence to unfriendliness and not to the shyness it really represents>
Origin of IMPUTE
Middle English, from Anglo-French imputer, from Latin imputare, from in-+ putare to consider
First Known Use: 14th century
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/imp...
Interesting a word from the 1300s has found its way into your doctrines. Kinda like the word Hell, eh?
^^^ Ut-oh. Katie posted another definition. She called such posts "sophomoric." Until it's not.^^^
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
You keep claiming that a DNA test says there is a human being in the womb, and it doesn`t. It`s also irrelevant because the woman`s body is HERS; she decides if she will allow gestation or not. The fetus isn`t important in that equation.
<quoted text>
cPeterTurnedAwayAtBloodDonatio nSite: "You keep claiming that a DNA test says there is a human being in the womb, and it doesn`t."

The DNA result of preborn baby (who happens to be in the womb) most definitely indicates he/she is a unique/distinct human being.

Mom's body is not the baby's body.

Mom's right to convenience ends where another's body begins.

“Post at your own risk”

Since: Sep 09

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

DAVID27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another terrible post you just blindly fawn over. "J"'s post was inaccurate and a biased stereotype of those who are PL. I don't believe even close to what she says and neither does any PL person I know. None of us would want what she said if we had our "druthers". She stereotypes an entire group based on the beliefs of a small fringe and you applaud her like a blind seal.
Do you oppose infanticide and agree there should be laws against it? If you do does that mean you support the 24/7 government/law enforcement monitoring of mothers and fathers to insure that they don't do anything that the government believes might be detrimental to their child's health?
Bravo J ??? Think before you post.
Fringe group? There's yet been an argument against abortion that would trump a woman's right to choose - unless you have something new?

Infanticide? That's a huge leap.

“Post at your own risk”

Since: Sep 09

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Junket,
If you were faced with a decision to save either a Twinkie or the life of a baby, you'd save the Twinkie.
Dear Puddles,

If I was faced with a decision to save you or someone's pet rock - guess which.
grumpy

Pomona, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Junket,
If you were faced with a decision to save either a fetus who would have a Twinkie-like brain or the mother, you would save the Twinkie.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie V.: "YouR arguments are nothing but LIES. Lots of words that have no meaning, no truth, and no sense."
______
Katie? Did you miss my above post to you? Here it is again. Please address. Thanks.
______
Mom's opinion of who is in her womb does not change the biology of who is in her womb.
If I'm 'lying,' prove to me that mom's sentiments change her preborn baby's biology.
This is a good question for you since you supposedly use "science" to support your abortion beliefs.
We look forward to hearing your scientific response.
Terms of endearment don't magically change embryo/fetus into baby. This is common knowledge. Why are you wasting my time with such nonsense?
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie V.: "If fetal life isn't canine or feline or equine, etc., chances are it's human. But this does not equal human being."
Here's the problem: bHitler did NOT use "human" as an adjective (as you did above). She correctly stated that "a human" exists in the womb. DNA analysis results also conclude a unique, distinct human being (synonym) is in utero.
You see, you think you're sly by trying to change bHitler's meaning (from noun to synonym) without me noticing.
What were YOU saying about "sophomoric"?
That's what I thought..........
I repeated what I've always repeated. It was you trying to dispute a philosophical conversation with a dictionary definition. Nobody is going to forget that little tidbit.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the same poster who denied a preborn baby doesn't have a heart because "it doesn't function like mine."
Pssst.......hey, Katie, at your particular stage of life (Peri/post-menopausal) maybe you're not a woman....'cuz your reproductive system doesn't function like fertile women's.
Ya know?
I don't recall claiming embryo/fetuses don't have hearts because these are still developing and physiologically different from yours or my heart. Why would you try to attribute such bull crap to me? Are you bored or something? Looking for an argument? All you've managed to do is waste time.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie, wasn't it you who called me "sophomoric" for posting a definition?
^^^ Look what you just did, dear.^^^
Hypocrite much?
Guess you can't comprehend either. You fit in well with the other fundie extremists.

Don't you have some dollies needing your attention? A basement that needs cleaning?
grumpy

Pomona, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Grumpy: "Jews have coined an expression, "Righteous Gentile" to signify non-Jews who risked life on behalf of Jews, without regard to their personal belief."
Interesting.
What do you call Jews (like you) who support & promote Jews executing baby Jews in the womb...while displaying crocodile tears over the Halocaust?
We're no less righteous than the Popes that shed crocodile tears over the Holocaust.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 293,541 - 293,560 of303,192
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••