Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Jan 22, 2008 Read more: Newsday 309,648
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Read more
Gtown71

Grapevine, TX

#313554 Oct 17, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>You of all people shouldn't talk. Gtown you don't get to have an affair on your wife, impregnate a married woman, then question why she would even think of having an abortion, then not take responsibility for the child when she chooses not to have an abortion. Just sayin.
I truly don't know where you get that I don't take care of my child, but at any rate -I could've talk her into an abortion, but instead talked her out of one.

Just saying that option shouldn't have been available to us at.

Why not let drug addicts tell the doc how much med to give them, regardless if they truly need it?

It's their body, should be their decision, should it not?

The thing is, if she had left me, and did get an abortion, I wouldn't have had a say.

I'm the only reason he's here, but will Never tell him that.

Her getting pregnant was one of the greatest things to happen to me, since it played a major role in me knowing God.

People who find themselves in those places get "real" if they care at all about anything, others are just playing.

I truly do feel for those that are "there ",but an abortion is NOT what she nor I needed.

A life check is what we needed. It's what we got!

So what qualifies you or others to have power over the life of others?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#313555 Oct 17, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
So he has a child that he doesn't even care for? What would you expect from someone who thinks that god speaks to him? He's saved, so he's got a free pass for all his vile behavior.
I don't want to hear any more of his BS.
I love rubbing it in his self righteous face.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#313556 Oct 17, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Murder by any other name is murder.
Nothing more clever to come back with?@@
Gtown71

Grapevine, TX

#313557 Oct 17, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>She considered it, but miraculously changed her mind the day before after talking to Gtown. So she had the child and now neither one of them are raising it. If any of this is true, didn't gtown leave the decisions entirely up to her both times? Once when she considered it, and again when she changed her mind?
She didn't just consider it, she had it scheduled.

She broke down and told me the night before it was to be done.

All I did was tell her my conviction about the matter.

She always had the power.

She has full custody and always have.

The world would've said we fit the perfect mold for abortion. He's 12 now, so you think she regrets not having him killed?

Answer - no, she's glad he's here, and so am I

We all know I'm a screw up saved by grace, but perhaps you should give your own life a check up?

You know, just in case there is a God.

From what I know about you, you seem to be the model person, but what I think and what God thinks are worlds apart.

He sees you as a filthy sinner, and is only pleased with what His Son did.

Accepting His Son, is the ONLY reason He no longer sees me, as a filthy sinner.

ONLY REASON.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#313558 Oct 17, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>

Her getting pregnant was one of the greatest things to happen to me, since it played a major role in me knowing God.
Make sure you tell your female servant, I mean your wife, that impregnating your mistress was one offend greatest things to happen to you.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#313559 Oct 17, 2013
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you wasting time cutting and pasting the definition of "abortion" ? It's been acknowledged that miscarriages are technically considered abortions.
But you said induced abortions were the same as spontaneous abortions. No they're not. One is induced and the other is spontaneous. Your own words acknowledge there is a difference.
Clueless.
It shows the correct medical definition -- pregnancy ending prior to term. Doesn't matter how it ends. It's the PLM's false premise there is any difference. And you spout it beautifully, false as it is.

As for your words, you grow up. It's been linked numerous times. Just because you pretend it wasn't doesn't mean diddly squat to me or anyone else.

Are you offended I think you and NR are the same person posting? If so, why? He's on your side, remember. Those who like you also like him. What's the big deal here?
Katie

Seattle, WA

#313560 Oct 17, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
There isn't a baby Katie V. wouldn't kill. Her own granddaughter intuitively and instinctively realizes her grandma promotes KILLING babies. Her grandma puts on a happy face, but her granddaughter can smell the death-of-innocents exuding from grandma.
Dream on and don't discuss my grandchildren with your vile thoughts. They are lovely and none of your concern, fiction writer.
Gtown71

Grapevine, TX

#313561 Oct 17, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
So he has a child that he doesn't even care for? What would you expect from someone who thinks that god speaks to him? He's saved, so he's got a free pass for all his vile behavior.
I don't want to hear any more of his BS.
Lol -you don't want to hear the truth.

I could've went the abortion route, which everyone would've said was the right thing in my situation and did say, but instead "we" did the right thing for a change :)

If you truly don't want to hear any more bs, then just stop talking.

You guys are doing the same thing that has been done forever -hate the message? Attack the messenger.

All messengers have things in life that their not proud of, except there was, is, forever will be ONE who lived a perfect life, but my guess is you guys hate His message as well :)
Gtown71

Grapevine, TX

#313562 Oct 17, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>I love rubbing it in his self righteous face.
Again you're wrong.
The ONLY righteousness I have was imputed to me.

Every human alive either has imputed righteousness OR they are self righteous,so which one are you?

Answer : self
Gtown71

Grapevine, TX

#313563 Oct 17, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Make sure you tell your female servant, I mean your wife, that impregnating your mistress was one offend greatest things to happen to you.
She already knows.

All things aren't good, but all things work for the good, to them that belong to God.

I can't and don't blame you or others.
You are only being who you are.

If you ever do get sick of who you are, just know there is One who can help you.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#313566 Oct 17, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Pin a cookie on YOU missy.
Some women responsibly decline to bring another unwanted/unhealthy child into the world.
YOU may believe that's being irresponsible. I don't. Every child should be wanted, by his/her parents.
Can you give me a reason why they shouldn't be?
Cuz a helluva lot of 'em aren't.
I thought women got rid of all the unwanted ones through abortion. Isn't why you are pro choice? There shouldn't be any unwanted babies being born anymore. I assume women who are having babies want them.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#313567 Oct 17, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>and you'd love to see it dismantled, as you are convinced that 90% of those families "don't really need it," and that the system is riddled with fraud.
You've said so, many times.
Quit talking out of both sides of your face: you can't claim that no one should starve because there are food stamps available, and also declare your disgust with government food assistance, and still claim to be 'pro-life' when in reality you are anything BUT pro-life.
You're pro fetus. Period.
I don't have to talk out of both sides since you speak for me anyway.

I never said any such thing.
If I could speak for myself I would never want SNAP or any government help dismantled. There are needy people out there.

Is there fraud and misuse, yes. Fix that and there would be more for those who need help.

Your personal attacks are a waste of your time and mine. Surely you can come up with something more constructive.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#313568 Oct 17, 2013
The Abstruse Polymath wrote:
<quoted text>
Being dead is a Hell of a lot worse than being unwanted.
-
Tell ya what,... We can do a fun experiment together. You go and try "dead" a while, and I'll go try out "unwanted" then we will meet back here in 18 years and compare notes.
It always amazes me that people who advocate death over any life don't understand the human spirit and it's will to live and thrive. How many millions of people come out of less than ideal circumstances and become awesome success stories. Who lives in an ideal world anyway?

Love your challenge.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#313569 Oct 17, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you're wrong.
The ONLY righteousness I have was imputed to me.
Every human alive either has imputed righteousness OR they are self righteous,so which one are you?
Answer : self
Do you know what imputed means?
Ink

Levittown, PA

#313570 Oct 17, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
excuse me??? You didn't twist it?
Post 313339
<quoted text>
"they do admit that it doesn't matter if it is a human being only the mother's right to kill it matters."
Killing wasn't mention once.
"The point of that link" in YOUR eyes was...well, not even worth repeating because that is your subjective garbage. And you wonder why you can be viewed as extreme?
Abort it --- kill it = Same thing, dead fetus.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#313571 Oct 17, 2013
That includes gestation.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing is guaranteed except death.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#313572 Oct 17, 2013
And that would be your right to choose. Other women will make other choices, as is their right. All choices are equally valid.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody thinks different but I know that I would take the responsibility for the life I created and if I couldn't keep it I would take the responsibility of seeing that he/she was placed in a good home with loving parents.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#313573 Oct 17, 2013
C Hamilton wrote:
<quoted text>What this shows and you don't seem to want to admit is that there are 100,000+ available right now that NOBODY seems to want.
At any given moment 100,000 are available but that is not the same 100,000 children. The number may stay the same but the children don't. Daily new kids are becomming available and other kids are leaving with new parents.

I don't think you understand the process.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#313574 Oct 17, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
That includes gestation.
<quoted text>
That's true.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#313575 Oct 17, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what imputed means?
Do you know what righteousness means?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Yeah 1,217,471
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 15 min superwilly 5,246
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Chosen Traveler 29,544
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Uncle Sam 237,766
Conor Clifford 7ft center to commit to Utah. Sun UHB 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Apr 16 ocean 201,862
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) Apr 14 tom wingo 73
More from around the web