Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Jan 22, 2008 Read more: Newsday 309,318
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Read more

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#313512 Oct 16, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>If the hospital lined infants up and shot them, you would be soooo happy, you are a sick freak.
Yet you are the one who always seems to author these sick and twisted scenarios.
Judge Marcus

Tulsa, OK

#313514 Oct 16, 2013
The Abstruse Polymath wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering all the varying deferences in most people's strengths and weaknesses, in view of the numbers of abortions performed, isn't it obvious giving the power of life and death to someone who is not equipped to make that decision seem to be an idea that has proved itself ill advised?
You should change your screen name to "The Obutse Polymath"

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#313515 Oct 16, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>Aww, bhitler, you do make me ill and I just had supper. Lets go way back, chicky has two grandkids who will be taught to hate God, these kids will soon be ADULTS who, will be like chicky, if they don't find the light, they will end up in hell like their granny AND YOU. NOTHING is more insidious than killing a defenseless unborn child. You are the queen of filth.
Oh, no, Liar, that would be YOU. Your sick fantasies are well known here. You spoke of BABIES being raped by demons, you sick fnck. It's far too late to pretend otherwise.
Judge Marcus

Tulsa, OK

#313516 Oct 16, 2013
Judge Marcus wrote:
<quoted text>You should change your screen name to "The Obutse Polymath"
**Obtuse**, but I think you get it.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#313517 Oct 16, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>Aww, bhitler, you do make me ill and I just had supper. Lets go way back, chicky has two grandkids who will be taught to hate God, these kids will soon be ADULTS who, will be like chicky, if they don't find the light, they will end up in hell like their granny AND YOU. NOTHING is more insidious than killing a defenseless unborn child. You are the queen of filth.
Nobody hates what they don't believe in.
Stop projecting *your* filth onto the rest of us.

You are the epitome of prejudice because you fear the unknown and wish to squash it rather than coexist with it.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#313518 Oct 16, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>no -'natural' and 'miscarriage' don't contradict each other...'natural miscarriage' is redundant, as miscarriage is a natural process...
just sayin.
Sorry that was supposed to have been posed as a question not a statement. I still don't have the sense of touch back in my left pinkie and can't tell if I'm actually hitting the keys on the left side of the keyboard. He said "spontaneous abortion was an oxymoron".
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#313519 Oct 16, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, it is a Biblical term, and 100% accurate, but one could word it another way.
I had an affair becouse I wanted to.
I desired to.
I chose to.
I did it.
I'm guilty.
Is that better?
So now it is yours wife's turn
to cheat on you or she already did?
Why get married if you want someone else?
Men don't love anyone but themselves.

Location hidden

#313520 Oct 16, 2013
<quoted text>
I agree wit the idea behind your philosophy, my outlook is centered further back. But I'll get back to that. I don't think anyone should have a life or death decision if they are not qualified to make it.
You see I don't even believe there should be the question of a life/death decision.
I believe in choice, I believe women should have that choice.
But the choice of whether to terminate a potential human, genetically distinct from the mother, or not is a question that doesn't need to be asked.
I believe the choice is whether or not to become pregnant in the first place. I have no qualms about abortion being used in cases of rape or incest, but you want to give the power of life and death to someone, who in the year 2013 in the US of A, can't manage to figure out how to go to Planned Parenthood or a doctor, or clinic in order to prevent becoming pregnant in the first place?
Who should have the power because she didn't use birth control? Again, it's the woman who is pregnant. No question about it.

Location hidden

#313521 Oct 16, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
Window licker @@
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#313522 Oct 16, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The link was about whether or not the fetus is a human being. The point of the link was that it didn't matter whether or not is was. Only the woman's right to abort it matters.
I didn't twist it I pasted it as written.
excuse me??? You didn't twist it?

Post 313339
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I would pick dogma.
In this article they do admit that it doesn't matter if it is a human being only the mother's right to kill it matters.
http://www.prochoiceactionnetwork-canada.org/...
"they do admit that it doesn't matter if it is a human being only the mother's right to kill it matters."

Killing wasn't mention once.

"The point of that link" in YOUR eyes was...well, not even worth repeating because that is your subjective garbage. And you wonder why you can be viewed as extreme?

Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#313523 Oct 16, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is the pregnant woman "not equipped to make the decision" determining her pregnancy's outcome?
Does this mean you think the gov't is better equipped to make that decision? The clergy? Or nosy parkers are better equipped to determine the outcomes of women's pregnancies without knowledge of her individual circumstances?
The government should arrest her
if the child is harmed.
Gtown71

Grapevine, TX

#313524 Oct 17, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is the pregnant woman "not equipped to make the decision" determining her pregnancy's outcome?
Does this mean you think the gov't is better equipped to make that decision? The clergy? Or nosy parkers are better equipped to determine the outcomes of women's pregnancies without knowledge of her individual circumstances?
Here's just a thought, but why? WHY EVEN BE THINKING ABOUT KILLING AN UNBORN CHILD???!?!?!?!

Who cares about WHO GETS TO MAKE THE DECISION,!!

Why is the "choice " to kill or not even there????

The woman made a decision that she "may" get pregnant, when she took off her clothes and did the only thing, that can cause her to get pregnant.

I am no better than anyone else, but this thing is SICK, and the way you guys "pro aborts " talk about it, as is she's choosing whether or not to have a coffee or tea?!?!?!?!

Why not think about it for a sec, like you ask all others to.?

I have, and it's sick!
Gtown71

Grapevine, TX

#313525 Oct 17, 2013
Judge Marcus wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa! If you are that gullible you should get into another line of work. An intelligent person would have held them there until he decided they were clean. They now know who is the weakest link.
They now are in a much more restricted prison, but I didn't feel like telling the whole thing, and since it's clear you have "missed" my whole point on the part I did write, then why should I finish it?

It seems to me -you are like the one, with the empty pack of mustard.
Gtown71

Grapevine, TX

#313526 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>
I agree wit the idea behind your philosophy, my outlook is centered further back. But I'll get back to that. I don't think anyone should have a life or death decision if they are not qualified to make it.
You see I don't even believe there should be the question of a life/death decision.
I believe in choice, I believe women should have that choice.
But the choice of whether to terminate a potential human, genetically distinct from the mother, or not is a question that doesn't need to be asked.
I believe the choice is whether or not to become pregnant in the first place. I have no qualms about abortion being used in cases of rape or incest, but you want to give the power of life and death to someone, who in the year 2013 in the US of A, can't manage to figure out how to go to Planned Parenthood or a doctor, or clinic in order to prevent becoming pregnant in the first place?
Wow! Well said, and I should've read this first, and I wouldn't need to post what I post, but cool to see others think the same.

What scares me, is how many think the same way "the other way ",and how one heart is as good as another, regardless if human or frog.

If over 3000 women a day got to choose if they withdrew 5000 bucks from the federal government, based on the fact they they are broke,in which a few can't help it, since they had just cashed their check and was robbed at gun point, but the other 98%, simply made bad choices and blew all their money on???? Whatever?? There would be an outrage like this country has never seen, but when it's the same deal, but its a tiny life instead of money????

I'm not happy when women are broke, or pregnant "when they don't wish to be ",no matter why or how they got there,but allowing them to chose whether or not to allow the life to live, is just as bad as the money.

May not be an easy answer, but kill at will is not a very good one, for anyone.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#313527 Oct 17, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's just a thought, but why? WHY EVEN BE THINKING ABOUT KILLING AN UNBORN CHILD???!?!?!?!
The woman made a decision that she "may" get pregnant, when she took off her clothes and did the only thing, that can cause her to get pregnant.
I am no better than anyone else, but this thing is SICK, and the way you guys "pro aborts " talk about it, as is she's choosing whether or not to have a coffee or tea?!?!?!?!
I have, and it's sick!
No one is talking about it like it's a choice between coffee and tea. No one. And what IS it with you and "coffee houses", anyway?

Consent to have sex is not automatic consent to carry any resulting pregnancy to term. Those are two different choices.

If it was your medical decisions at stake, I bet you'd be a bit concerned over who should be allowed to make them.
Doc Degall

Brooklyn, NY

#313528 Oct 17, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>\
I knew you and NR are the same.
Thanks for confirming.
Grow up. NR's views and mine couldn't be more different. And I'm from NYC, Brooklyn to be exact. Where is he from ?

Now when are you going to link me to my words.....you liar ?
Doc Degall

Brooklyn, NY

#313529 Oct 17, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Intent and beyond control are not included in the medical definition of abortion.
abor·tion
noun \&#601;-&#712;bo&# 775;r-sh&#601;n\
Definition of ABORTION
1: the termination of a pregnancy after, accompanied by, resulting in, or closely followed by the death of the embryo or fetus: a : spontaneous expulsion of a human fetus during the first 12 weeks of gestation—compare miscarriage b : induced expulsion of a human fetus c : expulsion of a fetus of a domestic animal often due to infection at any time before completion of pregnancy—see contagious abortion, trichomoniasis b, vibrionic abortion
2: arrest of development of an organ so that it remains imperfect or is absorbed
3: the arrest of a disease in its earliest stage <abortion of a cold>
http://www.merriam-webster.com/medical/aborti...
Why are you wasting time cutting and pasting the definition of "abortion" ? It's been acknowledged that miscarriages are technically considered abortions.

But you said induced abortions were the same as spontaneous abortions. No they're not. One is induced and the other is spontaneous. Your own words acknowledge there is a difference.

Clueless.
Ocean56

AOL

#313530 Oct 17, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
I never claimed that you don't have free will. I just poinited out abuse of free will has consequences - in this life, and eternally.
You've "pointed out" NOTHING, NoRelevance, as your idiotic beliefs have no basis in fact. You're still pissed that religionist morons like you can't control women or our sexual and reproductive decisions, not in the United States anyway. Too bleeping bad.

“CRITICAL THINKING -- try it.”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#313531 Oct 17, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What this shows me is that pretty much the same number of children enter foster care and exist foster care in a year,@250,000.
Only 20,000 age out. It would be nice if parents would take care of their children and themselves but when they don't this is the best solution.
What this shows and you don't seem to want to admit is that there are 100,000+ available right now that NOBODY seems to want.

Location hidden

#313532 Oct 17, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have, and it's sick!
You of all people shouldn't talk. Gtown you don't get to have an affair on your wife, impregnate a married woman, then question why she would even think of having an abortion, then not take responsibility for the child when she chooses not to have an abortion. Just sayin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Patrick 236,990
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr woodtick57 1,208,344
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr stewart scott 29,315
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 7 hr litesong 4,989
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 8 hr RiccardoFire 201,838
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... Mon Lora_14 4
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Mar 26 kareeo 14
More from around the web