Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,600
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
No Relativism

United States

#313301 Oct 15, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
The fetus is not a human being.
Support of an actual human beings civil rights IS something to be very proud of.
Your lies about my position are something you should be ashamed of, but you don't have the wit to understand that.
bHitler: "The fetus is not a human being."

You said "a human" (noun) is in the womb.

I have proven that Human (noun) and Human Being are synonyms.

You have FAILED MISERABLY to back your claim that they are not synonyms.

In other words, your above tweet is you contradicting your own words.

You're a mess.......
King Edward II

Glastonbury, CT

#313302 Oct 15, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Pregnancy is a process every woman can decide to continue or terminate. She has no obligation to gestate if she doesn`t want to.
<quoted text>
Hello Are you prepared yet?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#313303 Oct 15, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The fetus in the womb is a separate human being from the mother and if that mother kills her, she is killing a human being. Her own child. It is certainly legal but something to be proud of, I don't think so.
One, no, the fetus is not a human being.

Two, it is not separate so long as it is inside of her, attached to her, using her organ systems because it's own can't function yet.

Three, she is not a mother unless she's already given birth, or adopted. That's why their called mothers-to-be.

What I said I am proud of is my support of the civil rights of others.

Why must you be so dishonest?

Oh, that's right, lies are really all you've got to offer.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#313304 Oct 15, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim to focus on science.
Until you don't.
You see, science has clearly identified that those in the womb are unique, distinct human beings. You don't like "that" science, so you discount it.
You don't focus on science at all. Trying to blow smoke up other's arses isn't science. It's BS.
Denial of facts doesn't undo the facts. It only makes you like like an ignorant fool.
No, science has done no such thing.

Again, repetition of your lie will not make it true. And you are lying.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#313305 Oct 15, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
bHitler: "The fetus is not a human being."
You said "a human" (noun) is in the womb.
I have proven that Human (noun) and Human Being are synonyms.
You have FAILED MISERABLY to back your claim that they are not synonyms.
In other words, your above tweet is you contradicting your own words.
You're a mess.......
I'm not tweeting, Moron.

We are not on Twitter.

I have not failed.

And that is not what I claimed.

Why must you people twist what others say?

Oh, that's right, because lies are all you have to offer.

YOU are the mess.
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

#313306 Oct 15, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a proabort like you would be anti-child.
You hate children because you killed your own. Overcompensating and shooting at the wrong target is unbecoming on you.
Get your shit together. And, leave the babies alone.
Thanks.
You're an idiot with nothing to add to a debate. You keep parroting your asinine mantra, and I doubt you even know what you're saying. Sounds like something you read on a sign and wrote it down so you could try to sound like you're informed. Dumb ass.

I have three healthy children, all grown, so you don't know you ass from Supreme Court ruling. BUT, I would not bring another one into this world under any circumstances.
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

#313307 Oct 15, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
What value do you bring to the world?
That's what I thought.
Start there.
And.
Leave the babies alone.
This is just childish bullsh!t. I won't waste any more time on you, because you don't have anything worthwhile to say. It's like arguing with a third-grader. Just get back on the short bus and shut the fcuk up. I'm done with you, now.
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

#313308 Oct 15, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The population growth in the US is going down.
Just because the mother doesn't want it, that doesn't mean nobody does. There are thousands of couples wanting to adopt a baby and they are all being aborted. They are going to other countries to adopt children.
In the United States there are 13.69 births for every 8.38 deaths.

According to Adopt America there are 130,000 children in the U.S. foster care system waiting to be adopted. But, they are shit out of luck, because the "in" thing right now is for rich white couples to adopt non-white babies.

In the mean time we just keep adding to that 130,000 every day.

I still say it is more humane to abort an UNWANTED pregnancy in the first month than to dump it, like a stray pup, on an overcrowded child welfare system.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#313309 Oct 15, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie V.: "Please tell me you know the difference between an 8wk embryo, a 40wk fetus, and a newborn"
Do you know the difference between a toddler, teenager and post-menopausal woman?
_________
Katie V.: "...size of a Tic Tac..."
"Drew Barrymore picked out her daughter Olive's name when she was still in the womb. On Thursday's episode of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," Will Kopelman's wife explained that their 10-week-old BABY GIRL was named for her size AT THE TIME.
"I never would have guessed that would have been the name," the 37-year-old actress said. "But I was reading a book with my husband. I was three months pregnant and they said your BABY is the size of an olive, and that was it. We never looked back."
http://www.today.com/entertainment/drew-barry...
_______
Of course lesbian proabort Ellen Degenerate had to get her stab in there by referring to baby Olive as "IT."
"IT could have been named kidney bean?" - Ellen
You know what's missing from your argument here? Logic.

It's Drew Barrymore's pregnancy, her baby, her civil right to do as she chooses. I support that, even though you lie about it.

Besides, Kurt Cobain and what's her face gave their daughter the middle name of Bean for the same reason.

So how does any of your post refute anything I said? It doesn't. Simple as that.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#313310 Oct 15, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You say stupid shet all the time.
You are known for your dumbassery.
You're a joke.
Well, then, scroll.

I hear those blow up dollies need your attention. Get busy.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#313311 Oct 15, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie V.: "There is no human being in the womb."
DNA analysis results have proven your wrong. Long ago. Keep up.
_______
Katie V.: "There is no son or daughter in the womb."
"It's A Girl!"...."It's A Boy!"... www.TellMePinkOrBlue.com
_____
Katie V.: "There is potential"
Where does it say "It's A Potential Girl!" or "It's A Potential Boy!"
Oh, that's right, it doesn't. It says IS.
(unbelievable...more calendar quotes from Katie...)
A male or female embryo/fetus probably equals a newborn son or daughter in your immature eyes. Tried to help you learn to differentiate. But it went no where. Educate yourself or remain stuck on stupid. Either way works. In the meantime, just keep scrolling.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

#313312 Oct 15, 2013
buckwheat wrote:
<quoted text>This is just childish bullsh!t. I won't waste any more time on you, because you don't have anything worthwhile to say. It's like arguing with a third-grader. Just get back on the short bus and shut the fcuk up. I'm done with you, now.
Buckteeth: "I'm dong with you, now."

You were finished before you even entered the thread.

You sure get butthurt easily. Maybe you should spend some more time in Topix B-league?
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

#313313 Oct 15, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
A male or female embryo/fetus probably equals a newborn son or daughter in your immature eyes. Tried to help you learn to differentiate. But it went no where. Educate yourself or remain stuck on stupid. Either way works. In the meantime, just keep scrolling.
Katie V.: "A male or female embryo/fetus probably equals a newborn son or daughter in your immature eyes. Tried to help you learn to differentiate."

Pffft.....you said a newborn remains a fetus for 48 hours after born.

You said calling a preborn baby "a useless was of cells" isn't offensive to anyone.

No, you're too lost to be able to teach.

You're a LIHOM (Legend In Your Own Mind).

Nothing more.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

#313314 Oct 15, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie V.: "A male or female embryo/fetus probably equals a newborn son or daughter in your immature eyes."

Drew Barrymore called her daughter Olive when 3 months pregnant. If you read my post, you saw that Drew didn't say she named her "fetus," but her baby girl.

I don't consider her "immature" naming her daughter while in the womb. Her daughter was her daughter then...and now.

I don't think you are immature. I just think you are hateful, evil, self-absorbed and ignorant.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

#313315 Oct 15, 2013
buckwheat wrote:
<quoted text>You're an idiot with nothing to add to a debate. You keep parroting your asinine mantra, and I doubt you even know what you're saying. Sounds like something you read on a sign and wrote it down so you could try to sound like you're informed. Dumb ass.
I have three healthy children, all grown, so you don't know you ass from Supreme Court ruling. BUT, I would not bring another one into this world under any circumstances.
Gee, Buckwheat, I bet you'll win Grandma Of The Year someday. Grandma's who hate children usually make wonderful grandparents. I bet you have a wart on the end of your nose....naturally prepared for Halloween.

< End Sarcasm >
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

#313316 Oct 15, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, then, scroll.
I hear those blow up dollies need your attention. Get busy.
You're wasting your time talking to that fat-assed moron. She only has one routine and runs it ad nauseum. Ignore the fat bitch and watch her squirm.
Edgar Aypo

Denpasar, Indonesia

#313317 Oct 15, 2013
Isn't it about time Americans got over Roe v Wade ?
If a woman finds herself pregnant with a child she doesn't want, then it is her decision and hers alone,
whether or not to seek an abortion. All you bleeding hearts and right to life wankers out there need to get yourselves recalibrated.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#313318 Oct 15, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie V.: "A male or female embryo/fetus probably equals a newborn son or daughter in your immature eyes. Tried to help you learn to differentiate."
Pffft.....you said a newborn remains a fetus for 48 hours after born.
You said calling a preborn baby "a useless was of cells" isn't offensive to anyone.
No, you're too lost to be able to teach.
You're a LIHOM (Legend In Your Own Mind).
Nothing more.
Who cares what term of endearment Drew Barrymore used for her fetus? She could call it a banana for all I care. It's got nothing to do with this debate. Your desperation is truly pathetic.

I'd bet they had a name for a boy picked out too. Most people don't know the gender at 10 weeks, despite the marketing ploy of your favorite website, Uterine Envy.

Picking out names means nothing. It's a potential name for a potential infant, who is not guaranteed to become an infant in reality anyway.

I had a girl's name picked out when I was sixteen, five years before I was even pregnant. First name at any rate. The child was four days old before we could agree on a middle name.

And NONE of this proves it's a "human being".

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#313319 Oct 15, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You do promote abortion and try to justify it on this thread.
It is clear that you support abortion for any reason and at any time of fetus development.
Where have I promoted abortion?

Have you ever seen me post the address of an abortion clinic?
Have I ever recommended a particular physician for the procedure?
Do I ever suggest that anyone participate in an abortion?

No, no, and let's see.....no.

It is clear I support a woman's choice to do whatever she feels necessary with her own pregnancies. Gestation, raising, relinquishment or abortion.

It's also clear you're not okay with that, and have to claim I promote abortion above all the other choices. I don't JUST support abortion...but you'd prefer to ignore that fact and label me a proabort.(Which is fine with me. You don't mind that I label you a fetus worshiper, do you? Good... glad we settled that one.)

It's also clear that you believe abortion requires a justification on the woman's part.

I don't.

Try again?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#313320 Oct 15, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't what makes you a mititant pro abort.
How am I militant?

I'm pro-choice.
You worship fetuses.

Next...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min Morse 1,144,191
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min Morse 231,990
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 1 hr LonePalm 2,197
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Trojan 28,249
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 20 hr Star On 47 645
Pat Summitt files for divorce after 27 years of... (Aug '07) Tue Mr bobo 145
Haas Leads Purdue Past Grambling State, 82-30 Nov 22 ngzcaz 1

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE