Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310235 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Ink

Levittown, PA

#313262 Oct 15, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never encouraged anyone to have an abortion. If your position depends on lies, your position is invalid.
Guilt is YOUR stock-in-trade, dear. I don't have any use for it.
Next...
You do promote abortion and try to justify it on this thread.

It is clear that you support abortion for any reason and at any time of fetus development.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#313263 Oct 15, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I did not fail. That is just ANOTHER of your many lies.
Women having an induced abortion are not criminals.
I am "FOR" the right of a woman to make her own CHOICE regarding her own uterus and pregnancy. And that is ALL that I am "for". That makes me pro-CHOICE.
You are simply repeating your lies.
Again, thank you, for illustrating what I said, about you having nothing to offer but lies, so beautifully.
You support a woman's right to choose whether her boy fetus or girl fetus is allowed to survive and continue developing into her son or daughter. You support her right to kill the growing separate individual human being in her womb.

I don't see how you can be so proud of that position. I know abortion is going on everyday at all stages of fetal development but I could never think that is a good thing.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#313264 Oct 15, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The pro abort formula well stated.
A woman's rights are more important than the life of her child.
"pro abort" formula???
C'mon, ink; you're better than this.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#313265 Oct 15, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You do promote abortion and try to justify it on this thread.
It is clear that you support abortion for any reason and at any time of fetus development.
I believe that person "promotes" letting the woman decide for themselves.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#313266 Oct 15, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>What I became, is a mother to two beautiful sons. If that makes me a 'militant proabort' in your eyes, I'm fine with that.
Why do militant proaborts have such power over your life?
Maybe it's a guilt thing.
Next...
That isn't what makes you a mititant pro abort.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#313267 Oct 15, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
"pro abort" formula???
C'mon, ink; you're better than this.
Mantra
Doctrine
Dogma
Talking points
Pick the word you like.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#313268 Oct 15, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it a mental block to not be able to admit that a growing living fetus in no way compares to an acorn or a bowl of batter? Please tell me that you know the difference and that you only use these comparisims to make yourself feel better about your extreme position.
Let's try it my way. It's more accurate.

Is it a mental block not to be able to admit that the majority of unwanted, living embryos are the size of a Tic Tac when terminated? Please tell me you know the difference between an 8wk embryo, a 40wk fetus, and a newborn; that you only use these comparisons to make yourself feel better about your extreme position.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#313269 Oct 15, 2013
buckwheat wrote:
<quoted text>Although I am pro-choice I didn't say anything about abortion in that post. You should sharpen up your reading comp skills before you jump head first into a debate. I said "I" would not bring a child into this messed up world. And, if those people who intentionally bring kids into this world would stop long enough to imagine the future, I think they would be hesitant, too.
I'll address the babies being born to crack whores and party sluts later.
Now sit the fcuk down and shut up.
Do you believe that if people stop having children, that will fix the world or is it that the world is so joyless, that it isn't worth living?
Ink

Levittown, PA

#313270 Oct 15, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's try it my way. It's more accurate.
Is it a mental block not to be able to admit that the majority of unwanted, living embryos are the size of a Tic Tac when terminated? Please tell me you know the difference between an 8wk embryo, a 40wk fetus, and a newborn; that you only use these comparisons to make yourself feel better about your extreme position.
I do know the difference but I don't understand why the size of the human being should be grounds for it's destruction. It is the same human being. Most pro aborts support the killing of that baby at any gestational age.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#313271 Oct 15, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it a mental block to not be able to admit that a growing living fetus in no way compares to an acorn or a bowl of batter? Please tell me that you know the difference and that you only use these comparisims to make yourself feel better about your extreme position.
Btw, Ink? Not once did I compare a fetus to an acorn or a bowl of batter.

The comparisons were made between an embryo/fetus and newborn, a bowl of batter and cooling cake, and an engine to a fully loaded vehicle.

Stay on track will ya? Or can't ya?
Ink

Levittown, PA

#313272 Oct 15, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that person "promotes" letting the woman decide for themselves.
Decide what? Whether or not to kill her fetus, a separate human being. That means she supports the woman's choice to kill or not to kill.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#313273 Oct 15, 2013
Is it a mental block for YOU that it doesn`t matter if it`s a fetus or a tax accountant in there, the WOMAN owns that uterus and undertakes the risks of pregnancy.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

#313274 Oct 15, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe that if people stop having children, that will fix the world or is it that the world is so joyless, that it isn't worth living?
I honestly believe the world is beyond fixing. Also, it's selfish to bring unwanted kids into it.

The world population in 2006 was 6.68 billion people. It took only 47 years to double. It's increasing now by 211,000 persons per day and rising.

The world population by 2039 could be 8.0 to 13 billion.
Can you imagine the crime rate when we run out of space?

BTW, gangs and criminals are bursting our prisons at the seams. There will be more of those, too.
No Relativism

United States

#313275 Oct 15, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether or not one chooses to consider them synonymous, no human OR human being has the right to dictate what a woman CHOSES to do about her own uterus and pregnancy.
So, just like you, it's of No Relevance.
Bhitler: "Whether or not one chooses to consider them synonymous, no human OR human being has the right to dictate what a woman CHOSES to do about her own uterus and pregnancy."

You said "a human" is in the womb. If that human being (synonym for a human) is female, isn't mom dictating DEATH to another female?

You get all wee-weed up over a uterus. Meanwhile, I'm concerned over the LIFE of a baby female.

Feminist my ass..........
No Relativism

United States

#313276 Oct 15, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Good call! Can see it now; a page-a-day desk calendar. Where every new day shows another PLM falsity with something like the Far Side graphics. LOL
I have a page-a-day calendar of the dumb things Katie says.

"It's not offensive to anyone to call a fetus a useless wad of cells."

'A fetus is not a baby until 48 hours after born because the brain needs time to develop, see?'

'A fetus remains a fetus until after born AND umbilical cord is cut...'

Etc.

Dumbassery at it's finest.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#313278 Oct 15, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Is it a mental block for YOU that it doesn`t matter if it`s a fetus or a tax accountant in there, the WOMAN owns that uterus and undertakes the risks of pregnancy.
<quoted text>
It does matter. It is a human being. Granted she does have the legal power of life and death over her baby.
No Relativism

United States

#313279 Oct 15, 2013
buckwheat wrote:
<quoted text>Although I am pro-choice I didn't say anything about abortion in that post. You should sharpen up your reading comp skills before you jump head first into a debate. I said "I" would not bring a child into this messed up world. And, if those people who intentionally bring kids into this world would stop long enough to imagine the future, I think they would be hesitant, too.
I'll address the babies being born to crack whores and party sluts later.
Now sit the fcuk down and shut up.
Only a proabort like you would be anti-child.

You hate children because you killed your own. Overcompensating and shooting at the wrong target is unbecoming on you.

Get your shit together. And, leave the babies alone.

Thanks.
No Relativism

United States

#313280 Oct 15, 2013
buckwheat wrote:
<quoted text>I honestly believe the world is beyond fixing. Also, it's selfish to bring unwanted kids into it.
The world population in 2006 was 6.68 billion people. It took only 47 years to double. It's increasing now by 211,000 persons per day and rising.
The world population by 2039 could be 8.0 to 13 billion.
Can you imagine the crime rate when we run out of space?
BTW, gangs and criminals are bursting our prisons at the seams. There will be more of those, too.
What value do you bring to the world?

That's what I thought.

Start there.

And.

Leave the babies alone.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#313281 Oct 15, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It terminates a human being in utereo. You know that.
It terminates the pregnancy. That the fetus dies at some point during the process doesn't change the fact that an abortion terminates the PREGNANCY, whether spontaneously or induced, by the removal of the products of conception.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#313282 Oct 15, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The pro abort formula well stated.
A woman's rights are more important than the life of her child.
Complete nonsense, all around. You're as bad a Drama Queen as No Relevance. And that's saying something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min whistle 1,278,802
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 29 min thetruth 247,800
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 32 min tom wingo 29,964
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 53 min Into The Night 6,975
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 1 Pastor Pete 201,864
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Aug 20 Jcrombie67 282
Hoophall Invitational - Miami Aug 17 Hoophall 1
More from around the web