Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310345 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#313208 Oct 15, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Playa For Death: "You don't value a woman's life over the potential she carries"
"It's A Girl!"
"It's A Boy!"
www.TellMePinkOrBlue.com
Pssst....where does it say "potential girl" or "potential boy"?
That's what I thought.
It doesn't say potential. It says "IS."
Next.........
Dude - since I don't give a rodent's posterior about your feelings on the matter of my abortion, what on earth makes you think I'm going to give one about some random advertisement for pregnancy tests?

You're weird.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#313209 Oct 15, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Ppfffffttttttt, spare us your empty threats.
Feces: "Spare us your empty eternity threats."

Threat?

No.

Reality.

A reality you will not be prepared for; you will remember your above tweet of denial at the moment of your pathetic death.

Have it your way..........
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#313212 Oct 15, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Dude - since I don't give a rodent's posterior about your feelings on the matter of my abortion, what on earth makes you think I'm going to give one about some random advertisement for pregnancy tests?
You're weird.
The www.TellMePinkOrBlue.com product informs mom as early as 5-7 weeks gestation whether her baby is a boy or girl.

I guess you missed the scientific study links on the product's website, which corroborate the validity of the sex-determination product.

"95% accuracy" much?

Nice try, though.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#313213 Oct 15, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Playa is comparing you to a watermelon, and finding you less intelligent.
Lucky for you, my lack of approval for your level of intelligence has exactly as much weight on your life as your lack of approval for my abortion has on mine.
Nil.
Next...
You mention your past abortion often.

Unresolved guilt much?

Here's the thing: You spend your days PROMOTING and SUPPORTING abortion. You encourage mom's to kill their preborn babies.

It sounds like you are desperately trying to cope with your past abortion by encouraging more mom's to join you. You unfortunately had an ectopic pregnancy. Why you would then want to pursue more death boggles the mind.

Come to terms with your past situation, and leave those innocent human beings in the womb alone.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#313214 Oct 15, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Feces: "Independent thought is a good thing"

Hitler had indepedent thought...and acted on it.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#313215 Oct 15, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
What melodramatic lies you spout, Drama Queen.
bHitner: "What melodramatic lies you spout, Drama Queen."

1. Katie V. supports the intentional killing of baby females in utero under the premise of "female rights."

2. "It's A Girl!" <== Baby female

3. No melodrama exhibited. You spelled 'facts' wrong.

Next..........
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#313216 Oct 15, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
A woman's civil rights always remain intact regarding her own body, even when another body is inside of it. Deal with it, Drama Queen.
bHitner: "A woman's civil rights always remain intact regarding her own body, even when another body is inside of it."

Do you mean pregnancy? Mankind was created to procreate via pregnancy. It is a natural and normal part of being human. Why are you trying to dehumanize humans for the sake of exonerating the execution of baby humans? Where did you go wrong in life? When you became a Wiccan witch?

You're a mess..........

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#313217 Oct 15, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You mention your past abortion often.
Unresolved guilt much?
Here's the thing: You spend your days PROMOTING and SUPPORTING abortion. You encourage mom's to kill their preborn babies.
I've never encouraged anyone to have an abortion. If your position depends on lies, your position is invalid.

Guilt is YOUR stock-in-trade, dear. I don't have any use for it.

Next...
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#313218 Oct 15, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Abortion is always birth-control.
It certainly isn't contraception.
Next...
Playa Of Death: "Abortion is always birth-control."

Abortion procedures are always the intentional killing of innocent human beings in utero.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#313219 Oct 15, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
bHitner: "What melodramatic lies you spout, Drama Queen."
1. Katie V. supports the intentional killing of baby females in utero under the premise of "female rights."
2. "It's A Girl!" <== Baby female
3. No melodrama exhibited. You spelled 'facts' wrong.
Next..........
1)No, she doesn't. This is a lie.
2)Still doesn't say "human being". Your statement that it does is a lie.
3)No, I didn't, as your "facts" ARE lies.

My statement that all you have to offer is lies, stands. Thank you for illustrating the truth of what I said so beautifully.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#313220 Oct 15, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
"Do you mean pregnancy?"

I mean at any time. But yes, even during pregnancy.

"Mankind was created to procreate via pregnancy. It is a natural and normal part of being human."

So? Nothing here refutes what I said.

"Why are you trying to dehumanize humans for the sake of exonerating the execution of baby humans?"

I'm not. You're lying again.

"Where did you go wrong in life? When you became a Wiccan witch?"

I didn't.

YOU, on the other hand......well, it's clear something went wrong with your childhood, since you are still stuck in it.
You're a mess..........
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#313221 Oct 15, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
And you've lied again.
DNA analysis says nothing about a "human being".
Fetal homicide laws EXCLUDE voluntary induced abortion, so that is a moot point.
There are no "pro-aborts". That's just a lie people like you tell to attempt to demonize the opposition.
Lies are apparently all you've got to offer. I'm not surprised.
bHitner: "DNA analysis says nothing about a 'human being.'"

Are you really going to go "there" again? You FAILED MISERABLY the last time you attempted to deny that "a human" (noun) and "human being" are synonyms.

Damn you're dumb.......you don't learn from past ignorances....
_______

bHitner: "Fetal homicide laws EXCLUDE voluntary induced abortion, so that is a moot point"

Did you read what I posted? I said laws exist that charge perps for homicide when killing baby humans in the womb.
_______

bHitner: "There are no 'pro-aborts.'"

You are "for" (Latin word for "for" is "pro") the right of a mother to choose to kill her baby by abortion.

Proabort is an appropriate descriptor of you. You not liking to face reality is your problem, not mine, proabort.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#313222 Oct 15, 2013
Well, I didn't mean to leave No Relevance's last sentence attached to my quote, but it fits for him.

Serendipity.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#313223 Oct 15, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
The www.TellMePinkOrBlue.com product informs mom as early as 5-7 weeks gestation whether her baby is a boy or girl.
I guess you missed the scientific study links on the product's website, which corroborate the validity of the sex-determination product.
"95% accuracy" much?
Nice try, though.
If you're trying to make the point that the mother's knowledge of the gender of a fetus, somehow gives it the right to occupy her uterus? You failed. A woman has the right to decide what goes and what stays when it comes to her own uterus, regardless of what's in there. She grants the fetus the privilege of borrowing her reproductive organs - or she doesn't.

You, on the other hand, will NEVER have that privilege to grant.

(I know that nuts you up like a monkey on crack, but that's your problem.)

Look fella - if you happen to get pregnant, and you want to know the gender of your fetus, I support your right to find out, using this or any similar product.

Feel better now?
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#313224 Oct 15, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
1)No, she doesn't. This is a lie.
2)Still doesn't say "human being". Your statement that it does is a lie.
3)No, I didn't, as your "facts" ARE lies.
My statement that all you have to offer is lies, stands. Thank you for illustrating the truth of what I said so beautifully.
bHitler: "Still doesn't say 'human being.'"

1. YOU yourself admitted that "a human" noun exists in the womb.

2. YOU FAILED REPEATEDLY to prove your contention that "a human" (noun) and "human being" are NOT synonyms. I was correct from the get-go that you pulled that error out of your arse.

If you disagree, then I ask you for the 15th time to please provide a legitimate link that supports your nonsense that "a human" (noun) and "human being" are not synonyms.

Remember when I said you pulled that out of your arse? You said, "no I didn't."

Prove it.

TIA.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#313225 Oct 15, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Playa Of Death: "Abortion is always birth-control."
Abortion procedures are always the intentional killing of innocent human beings in utero.
And....?

*cue threats and curses, in the name of a god which doesn't prevent abortion*

Next...
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#313226 Oct 15, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"Do you mean pregnancy?"
I mean at any time. But yes, even during pregnancy.
"Mankind was created to procreate via pregnancy. It is a natural and normal part of being human."
So? Nothing here refutes what I said.
"Why are you trying to dehumanize humans for the sake of exonerating the execution of baby humans?"
I'm not. You're lying again.
"Where did you go wrong in life? When you became a Wiccan witch?"
I didn't.
YOU, on the other hand......well, it's clear something went wrong with your childhood, since you are still stuck in it.
You're a mess..........
You weren't on the high school debate team, were you, proabort?

"That's a lie" is an empty statement. Why don't you follow it up w/ support of a counterpoint...or proof of "the lie"?

TIA.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#313227 Oct 15, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
bHitner: "DNA analysis says nothing about a 'human being.'"
Are you really going to go "there" again? You FAILED MISERABLY the last time you attempted to deny that "a human" (noun) and "human being" are synonyms.
Damn you're dumb.......you don't learn from past ignorances....
_______
bHitner: "Fetal homicide laws EXCLUDE voluntary induced abortion, so that is a moot point"
Did you read what I posted? I said laws exist that charge perps for homicide when killing baby humans in the womb.
_______
bHitner: "There are no 'pro-aborts.'"
You are "for" (Latin word for "for" is "pro") the right of a mother to choose to kill her baby by abortion.
Proabort is an appropriate descriptor of you. You not liking to face reality is your problem, not mine, proabort.
No, I did not fail. That is just ANOTHER of your many lies.

Women having an induced abortion are not criminals.

I am "FOR" the right of a woman to make her own CHOICE regarding her own uterus and pregnancy. And that is ALL that I am "for". That makes me pro-CHOICE.

You are simply repeating your lies.

Again, thank you, for illustrating what I said, about you having nothing to offer but lies, so beautifully.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#313228 Oct 15, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>If you're trying to make the point that the mother's knowledge of the gender of a fetus, somehow gives it the right to occupy her uterus? You failed. A woman has the right to decide what goes and what stays when it comes to her own uterus, regardless of what's in there. She grants the fetus the privilege of borrowing her reproductive organs - or she doesn't.
You, on the other hand, will NEVER have that privilege to grant.
(I know that nuts you up like a monkey on crack, but that's your problem.)
Look fella - if you happen to get pregnant, and you want to know the gender of your fetus, I support your right to find out, using this or any similar product.
Feel better now?
The point is, the mother is intentionally, knowingly, willingly and brutally killing her baby girl or boy.

The preborn baby does not need permission to be there. He or she has the right to be there by virtue of how mankind was created to procreate.

As is ALWAYS the case for you proaborts, your ONLY 'argument' comes down to this: "Dehumanizing human beings exonerates us for killing baby boys and girls in the womb."

Epic fail.

Every time.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#313229 Oct 15, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never encouraged anyone to have an abortion. If your position depends on lies, your position is invalid.
Guilt is YOUR stock-in-trade, dear. I don't have any use for it.
Next...
Playa-Of-Death, why did you choose such a destructive coping mechanism for coping with your past situation? You became a militant proabort.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min shinningelectr0n 1,263,766
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr IBdaMann 6,485
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Aura Mytha 244,949
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... 2 hr RayOne 1,715
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Fri bernarlyn 33
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Fri tom wingo 29,852
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 29 RiccardoFire 201,846
More from around the web