Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,557
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Gtown71

United States

#313090 Oct 11, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already found truth, and no I have not called on "any man" to find it.
You are the one who keeps focusing on the trivial here.
Well, although "man" can know truth, I would hope you wouldn't need to call upon any "man" to find TRUTH.
Gtown71

United States

#313091 Oct 11, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Blood is sacred.
Only the Catholic church follows Christ.
The mass is the last supper.
The communion is blessed.
Bread from heaven.
Sorry, but just noticed you left out the word "rarely" which should have went between church and follows, in your post.

Hope that helps :)
Gtown71

United States

#313092 Oct 11, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>Who gives a shlt.
Only those who have the indwelling Holy Spirit,or those who are under God's Holy Conviction, about receiving the indwelling Holy Spirit. All others could care less.
Gtown71

United States

#313093 Oct 11, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are hypocrites...plain and simple.
I've already said many times that I'm one woman, so what's new?

Ps - I said Hello back to you, the other day :)

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#313094 Oct 11, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>I have to laugh at you pro aborts, the Church never has treated women *less than* ever, if you think you have been, then you really have a huge problem with being shallow minded. If you have ever studied Catholicism, you would know women are far from being second class. Women who are for abortion are actually slaves to culture, they cannot ever think of respecting an unborn child, that women are so important, that they give birth to the future of this Country, that they are so honored in giving life. Yes, we give life and bring forth the future. Being free is being part of the culture of life, not the culture of death.
And the Oscar goes to!!!!!!
Anonymous

Orange, CA

#313095 Oct 12, 2013
OH ---LIKE RIDING , BIKER ! SHARE A GREAT BIKER DATING SITE http://goo.gl/IqDi3S
Ocean56

AOL

#313096 Oct 12, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
I have to laugh at you pro aborts, the Church never has treated women *less than* ever, if you think you have been, then you really have a huge problem with being shallow minded. If you have ever studied Catholicism, you would know women are far from being second class. Women who are for abortion are actually slaves to culture, they cannot ever think of respecting an unborn child, that women are so important, that they give birth to the future of this Country, that they are so honored in giving life. Yes, we give life and bring forth the future. Being free is being part of the culture of life, not the culture of death.
Yeah, Knutter, we know you've bought the Catholic Church CON JOB hook, line, and sinker.

Just because YOU have bought the Church's propaganda concerning women being "far from second class" doesn't mean I have to buy it. The Church's continued ban on the use of reliable contraception to PREVENT unwanted pregnancy tells me exactly what the Church thinks of women; mindless baby factories "for God and church." Obviously, you like being one. Knock yourself out.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#313097 Oct 12, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, although "man" can know truth, I would hope you wouldn't need to call upon any "man" to find TRUTH.
And again, I did not.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#313098 Oct 12, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You've also referred many times to your wife. Make up your mind...

Just sayin'....
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#313099 Oct 12, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The point was that if I used that term today, it would mean the same thing it meant in 30 AD.
The saying "the end of the earth" that we use today is not literal. If you want to claim that people 2000+ years ago used the same slang we use; then go for it, but I highly doubt that is the case.

feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#313100 Oct 12, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only those who have the indwelling Holy Spirit,or those who are under God's Holy Conviction, about receiving the indwelling Holy Spirit. All others could care less.
The saying is "couldn't care less".

As for the rest of your post.... it is nothing more than arrogance and imagination.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#313102 Oct 12, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>You've also referred many times to your wife. Make up your mind...
Just sayin'....
Of course he has, many times. How many times have we heard about the pregnant mistress? Why do these people lie so much?
Gtown71

United States

#313103 Oct 12, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he has, many times. How many times have we heard about the pregnant mistress? Why do these people lie so much?
Lol, you're funny bit.

So I forgot to put anything before the word woman :)

Yet again it's funny how quick the "no sin " folks find fault. I still just don't understand where you guys draw your "base " line, on what is right and wrong. I'm left to believe that you all do what is right, in your own eyes :(
King Edward II

Glastonbury, CT

#313104 Oct 12, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
NOOOOOOOO! Don`t make me live in connecticut!
<quoted text>
The poker is heating in the fire as we speak.
grumpy

Pomona, NY

#313105 Oct 12, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "couldn't care less". If I "could" care less, then there is something that has less value than your opinion. But in your case nothing has less value than your opinion. Ergo, it would be impossible to care less.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#313106 Oct 12, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, you're funny bit.
Yet again it's funny how quick the "no sin " folks find fault. I still just don't understand where you guys draw your "base " line, on what is right and wrong. I'm left to believe that you all do what is right, in your own eyes :(
What's funny is that you think we consider a typo to be a "sin". How ridiculous.

And no, you didn't forget to put a word there. You put "one" there.

And pointing it out has nothing to do with what we consider "right and wrong".

No one has the same "base line" just by the way. Not even all Christians.
grumpy

Pomona, NY

#313107 Oct 12, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>It's actually States which accord fetuses that consideration, on a State by State basis...the RvW decision doesn't demarcate where or when a State may decide to declare its interest in the fetus. It precludes States from interfering in a woman's privacy, relative to her pregnancy, and her medical/reproductive choices, but affirms that States may still have an interest in the fetus. That's it.
Just saying....
While laws don't demarcate intent of the law, the courts are left to decide the intent of the law and the intent of Roe v. Wade is to straddle the fence between the 10th and 14th amendments.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#313108 Oct 12, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, you're funny bit.
Go back to impregnating your mistress.
Gtown71

United States

#313109 Oct 12, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
What's funny is that you think we consider a typo to be a "sin". How ridiculous.
And no, you didn't forget to put a word there. You put "one" there.
And pointing it out has nothing to do with what we consider "right and wrong".
No one has the same "base line" just by the way. Not even all Christians.
Sorry, but I didn't say I forgot a word, but more like some type of punctuation.

Perhaps you should be more careful when reading, if you plan on be such a stickler.
Katie

Kent, WA

#313110 Oct 12, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
BSky, is that you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 min anonymous 27,342
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min USAsince1680 1,109,256
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 36 min TheHeadlines 227,399
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr ploppers 200,936
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••