Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,241
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
King Edward II

Glastonbury, CT

#313104 Oct 12, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
NOOOOOOOO! Don`t make me live in connecticut!
<quoted text>
The poker is heating in the fire as we speak.
grumpy

Pomona, NY

#313105 Oct 12, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only those who have the indwelling Holy Spirit,or those who are under God's Holy Conviction, about receiving the indwelling Holy Spirit. All others could care less.
It's "couldn't care less". If I "could" care less, then there is something that has less value than your opinion. But in your case nothing has less value than your opinion. Ergo, it would be impossible to care less.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#313106 Oct 12, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, you're funny bit.
So I forgot to put anything before the word woman :)
Yet again it's funny how quick the "no sin " folks find fault. I still just don't understand where you guys draw your "base " line, on what is right and wrong. I'm left to believe that you all do what is right, in your own eyes :(
What's funny is that you think we consider a typo to be a "sin". How ridiculous.

And no, you didn't forget to put a word there. You put "one" there.

And pointing it out has nothing to do with what we consider "right and wrong".

No one has the same "base line" just by the way. Not even all Christians.
grumpy

Pomona, NY

#313107 Oct 12, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>It's actually States which accord fetuses that consideration, on a State by State basis...the RvW decision doesn't demarcate where or when a State may decide to declare its interest in the fetus. It precludes States from interfering in a woman's privacy, relative to her pregnancy, and her medical/reproductive choices, but affirms that States may still have an interest in the fetus. That's it.
Just saying....
While laws don't demarcate intent of the law, the courts are left to decide the intent of the law and the intent of Roe v. Wade is to straddle the fence between the 10th and 14th amendments.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#313108 Oct 12, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, you're funny bit.
Yet again it's funny how quick the "no sin " folks find fault. I still just don't understand where you guys draw your "base " line, on what is right and wrong. I'm left to believe that you all do what is right, in your own eyes :(
Go back to impregnating your mistress.
Gtown71

United States

#313109 Oct 12, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
What's funny is that you think we consider a typo to be a "sin". How ridiculous.
And no, you didn't forget to put a word there. You put "one" there.
And pointing it out has nothing to do with what we consider "right and wrong".
No one has the same "base line" just by the way. Not even all Christians.
Sorry, but I didn't say I forgot a word, but more like some type of punctuation.

Perhaps you should be more careful when reading, if you plan on be such a stickler.
Katie

Kent, WA

#313110 Oct 12, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already said many times that I'm one woman, so what's new?
Ps - I said Hello back to you, the other day :)
BSky, is that you?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#313111 Oct 12, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I didn't say I forgot a word, but more like some type of punctuation.
Perhaps you should be more careful when reading, if you plan on be such a stickler.
And punctuation would have done what?
Gtown71

United States

#313112 Oct 12, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>It's "couldn't care less". If I "could" care less, then there is something that has less value than your opinion. But in your case nothing has less value than your opinion. Ergo, it would be impossible to care less.
Thank you grumps for correcting me, and your opinion about my opinion.
peace bro :)

I do want you to know, that I value your opinion, and the opinion of others, which is meaningless to you, if you truly believe what you write.

When it comes to the things of God you're 100% correct, when you say my opinion is worthless, BUT what thus saith the Lord DOES matter greatly, and is something we all at some point will realize, regardless of our opinion toward God.

What I wrote concerning the Holy spirit, was not only a fact in my life, but a biblical fact as well.

You seem to be a person who wants justice, and one day you will get all that you deserve.

I however do NOT want justice, but rather grace, in which I have and continue to have.

If I got what I deserved, I would already be a back stick in Hell,instead of "already " seated in Heaven "as far as God is concerned".

Which truly leaves me wondering why all others wouldn't want a deal like that, and why it took me so many years to want it myself.

Have a good day grumps.
Gtown71

United States

#313113 Oct 12, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
BSky, is that you?
No katie, it's not Big Sky, for the millionth time, but our writings, must be similar, for you to continue to question me.

All I can say, is Bsky must be one messed up dude. Lol

Plus, I'm thankful that Gods grace is given to all and any,that truly wish to have it,, no matter how messed up ;)

Peace katie, and hope your day is well.
Gtown71

United States

#313114 Oct 12, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
And punctuation would have done what?
It would have seperated me calling myself "one" hypocrite, and referring to moon as "woman" :)

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#313115 Oct 12, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
It would have seperated me calling myself "one" hypocrite, and referring to moon as "woman" :)
Then perhaps YOU should proof read. You can hardly blame others for not being able to read your mind. We can only respond to what you type.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#313116 Oct 12, 2013
Bring it, deadboy.
King Edward II wrote:
<quoted text>
The poker is heating in the fire as we speak.
Katie

Kent, WA

#313117 Oct 12, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
No katie, it's not Big Sky, for the millionth time, but our writings, must be similar, for you to continue to question me.
All I can say, is Bsky must be one messed up dude. Lol
Plus, I'm thankful that Gods grace is given to all and any,that truly wish to have it,, no matter how messed up ;)
Peace katie, and hope your day is well.
Ahh so it's Big Sky, not Blue Sky. After all this time, I couldn't remember.

So how come you, a newbie, someone who's never posted with Big Sky, knows what screen name I was trying to remember?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#313118 Oct 12, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, you're funny bit.
If we've had a decent upbringing then we have a good basic foundation for knowing right and wrong...and yes, what one person thinks is wrong may be acceptable to another person.
Dancin fool

Stafford, VA

#313119 Oct 12, 2013
What a friggin joke you people are. You condone killing a fetus and yet,you claim to be "good,decent" people. Your OWN flesh and blood,your offsprings in the womb. Good Gawd -how selfish! Gross! Inhumane!

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#313120 Oct 12, 2013
Dancin fool wrote:
What a friggin joke you people are. You condone killing a fetus and yet,you claim to be "good,decent" people. Your OWN flesh and blood,your offsprings in the womb. Good Gawd -how selfish! Gross! Inhumane!
Well, you got ONE part of your handle right.

Go gestate something, fool.
King Edward II

Glastonbury, CT

#313121 Oct 12, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Bring it, deadboy.
<quoted text>
You're going to like this aren't you, peasant? A red hot poker searing into your ass? My fate will be your fate, peasant. Prepare yourself!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#313122 Oct 12, 2013
I have nothing to fear from a long-dead king, and even less from a brain-dead Inbred like you.
King Edward II wrote:
<quoted text>
You're going to like this aren't you, peasant? A red hot poker searing into your ass? My fate will be your fate, peasant. Prepare yourself!
Gtown71

United States

#313123 Oct 12, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh so it's Big Sky, not Blue Sky. After all this time, I couldn't remember.
So how come you, a newbie, someone who's never posted with Big Sky, knows what screen name I was trying to remember?
I really don't know? Could it have anything to do with all the other times you called me "BIG " SKY?:)

would it even matter?

Yet I'm Gtown nothing more, nothing less.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min LOL 1,125,937
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min New Age Spiritual... 230,092
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 49 min R TRUTH 27,917
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 1 hr litesong 1,520
Do you hate UK Wildcats, we DO :-) (Apr '11) 7 hr Geoscientist 50
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 10 hr Some Parents Dont 453
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Oct 17 Mary Downformore 201,187

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE