Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 308,906
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Gtown71

United States

#313114 Oct 12, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
And punctuation would have done what?
It would have seperated me calling myself "one" hypocrite, and referring to moon as "woman" :)

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#313115 Oct 12, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
It would have seperated me calling myself "one" hypocrite, and referring to moon as "woman" :)
Then perhaps YOU should proof read. You can hardly blame others for not being able to read your mind. We can only respond to what you type.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#313116 Oct 12, 2013
Bring it, deadboy.
King Edward II wrote:
<quoted text>
The poker is heating in the fire as we speak.
Katie

Kent, WA

#313117 Oct 12, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
No katie, it's not Big Sky, for the millionth time, but our writings, must be similar, for you to continue to question me.
All I can say, is Bsky must be one messed up dude. Lol
Plus, I'm thankful that Gods grace is given to all and any,that truly wish to have it,, no matter how messed up ;)
Peace katie, and hope your day is well.
Ahh so it's Big Sky, not Blue Sky. After all this time, I couldn't remember.

So how come you, a newbie, someone who's never posted with Big Sky, knows what screen name I was trying to remember?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#313118 Oct 12, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, you're funny bit.
So I forgot to put anything before the word woman :)
Yet again it's funny how quick the "no sin " folks find fault. I still just don't understand where you guys draw your "base " line, on what is right and wrong. I'm left to believe that you all do what is right, in your own eyes :(
If we've had a decent upbringing then we have a good basic foundation for knowing right and wrong...and yes, what one person thinks is wrong may be acceptable to another person.
Dancin fool

Stafford, VA

#313119 Oct 12, 2013
What a friggin joke you people are. You condone killing a fetus and yet,you claim to be "good,decent" people. Your OWN flesh and blood,your offsprings in the womb. Good Gawd -how selfish! Gross! Inhumane!

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#313120 Oct 12, 2013
Dancin fool wrote:
What a friggin joke you people are. You condone killing a fetus and yet,you claim to be "good,decent" people. Your OWN flesh and blood,your offsprings in the womb. Good Gawd -how selfish! Gross! Inhumane!
Well, you got ONE part of your handle right.

Go gestate something, fool.
King Edward II

Glastonbury, CT

#313121 Oct 12, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Bring it, deadboy.
<quoted text>
You're going to like this aren't you, peasant? A red hot poker searing into your ass? My fate will be your fate, peasant. Prepare yourself!

Indianapolis

#313122 Oct 12, 2013
I have nothing to fear from a long-dead king, and even less from a brain-dead Inbred like you.
King Edward II wrote:
<quoted text>
You're going to like this aren't you, peasant? A red hot poker searing into your ass? My fate will be your fate, peasant. Prepare yourself!
Gtown71

United States

#313123 Oct 12, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
So how come you, a newbie, someone who's never posted with Big Sky, knows what screen name I was trying to remember?
I really don't know? Could it have anything to do with all the other times you called me "BIG " SKY?:)

would it even matter?

Yet I'm Gtown nothing more, nothing less.:)
Gtown71

United States

#313124 Oct 12, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
If we've had a decent upbringing then we have a good basic foundation for knowing right and wrong...and yes, what one person thinks is wrong may be acceptable to another person.
True, but this hinges on "if" we were this or that.
Not to mention a few who find it acceptable to do detestable things.

Although I may not know how to word it, I'm just curious how many can look down their long "roman" nose at others, while justifying many of their own actions.

I also don't seem to understand how many here think I'm arrogant, since I've made it as clear as I can, that I'm nothing, and guilty of All SIN, simply saved by Gods Grace.

I do believe there is a "scale " out there somewhere that will be just for us all. It's the one many like grumps "think " they want to see.

I DO NOT. I would be found wanted and weighed, and am very thankful that the cross fulfilled the law and payed my debt in full :)

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#313125 Oct 12, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't wait for the response.
Kleapatchra

New York, NY

#313128 Oct 13, 2013
Have you anti-women, baby-killing,pro-deathers finally acknowledged your evil ,anti-life ways? How many more victims do we need to witness before you show compassion and respect for human life?

Sicko control freaks!

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#313129 Oct 13, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>The Church is a Woman...
...whose leaders put women to death at the stake, chain us to our reproductive abilities, rape us without consequence, and revile us as weak, gullible, and insidious.
If the church is a woman, why are all of it's leaders MEN???
(And you can't count nuns, as they hierarchy certainly doesn't.)
You're not even a woman....you're just a sheep.

Indianapolis

#313130 Oct 13, 2013
It`s difficult to respect human life with people like you running around treating women like garbage.
Kleapatchra wrote:
Have you anti-women, baby-killing,pro-deathers finally acknowledged your evil ,anti-life ways? How many more victims do we need to witness before you show compassion and respect for human life?
Sicko control freaks!
Katie

Seattle, WA

#313131 Oct 13, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Can't wait for the response.
S/he claimed not to be BSky.
Whatever. They didn't claim they weren't the person posing as BSky, either.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#313132 Oct 13, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>The Church is a Woman, and why would we degrade her? You degrade yourself by thinking women should have to abort and not give life. Kill their child because society says we have to be hedonistic, selfish and second class citizens because men love using women . Think about it, you do what men do to you, you degrade a child because at that time might be difficult and no one would support you who belong to the culture of death. A man uses you, treats you as an object, they don't give a crap about you, you don't give a crap about a new life growing in you because you think you aren't worth it. You give the term woman a bad name. You are a slave to the culture of death, you hate yourself. Why not think that we are important, that every life is important, that we should cherish new life and have faith in ourselves that things will be better because out of hard times a beautiful future and greatness grows.
Nobody thinks "women should have to abort and not give life." That's your false premise. The entire entity of the PLM -- funded by your clergy first and foremost -- is built on one false premise after another.

Simply put, the option to terminate an unwanted/unhealthy pregnancy should be available in a sterile, safe environment for every single woman worldwide. That's it. I know, I know... not quite the "death" drama you were hoping for was it.

Location hidden

#313133 Oct 13, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but this hinges on "if" we were this or that.
Not to mention a few who find it acceptable to do detestable things.
Although I may not know how to word it, I'm just curious how many can look down their long "roman" nose at others, while justifying many of their own actions.
I also don't seem to understand how many here think I'm arrogant, since I've made it as clear as I can, that I'm nothing, and guilty of All SIN, simply saved by Gods Grace.
I do believe there is a "scale " out there somewhere that will be just for us all. It's the one many like grumps "think " they want to see.
I DO NOT. I would be found wanted and weighed, and am very thankful that the cross fulfilled the law and payed my debt in full :)
You very well could have cheated on your wife regardless of being saved or not Gtown. Like a lot of christians do you use the "cross" as a crutch to explain away the reasons why you did. You did not cheat on her because God was not in your life and God isn't preventing you from doing it again.

Location hidden

#313134 Oct 13, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>The Church is a Woman, and why would we degrade her? You degrade yourself by thinking women should have to abort and not give life. Kill their child because society says we have to be hedonistic, selfish and second class citizens because men love using women . Think about it, you do what men do to you, you degrade a child because at that time might be difficult and no one would support you who belong to the culture of death. A man uses you, treats you as an object, they don't give a crap about you, you don't give a crap about a new life growing in you because you think you aren't worth it. You give the term woman a bad name. You are a slave to the culture of death, you hate yourself. Why not think that we are important, that every life is important, that we should cherish new life and have faith in ourselves that things will be better because out of hard times a beautiful future and greatness grows.
Very poetic @@. No one thinks woman "should have to abort" We think every woman should have the right to choose for herself.
Gtown71

United States

#313135 Oct 13, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>You very well could have cheated on your wife regardless of being saved or not Gtown. Like a lot of christians do you use the "cross" as a crutch to explain away the reasons why you did. You did not cheat on her because God was not in your life and God isn't preventing you from doing it again.
You are 100% correct!
Being saved is just that saved. My soul is saved, my flesh is not, nor can it be.

I did not cheat on my wife becouse I didn't know God. I cheated on my wife, becouse I yeilded to my flesh.

The flesh is what causes us all most of our troubles.

It isn't subject to God's law, and cannot be.

It's the reason, that though our laws are tougher, and more enforced now than any other time, we still see crime rates going up.

Yes I could have another affair now that I'm saved, and can do everything a lost person can do, but I cannot enjoy it for long, becouse I now belong to God, and He will "whip" me as any loving parent, except He will even take me on home, if I was to continue to rebel.

Thank God He's. Long suffering.

Many blame the devil, when the devil had nothing to do with it.

As long as we are in this flesh we All will sin "small s "
It is Sin "big s " that seperates us from God.

God no longer see the big s in my life, only the small one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min NoahLovesU 235,556
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min Incognito4Ever 1,189,811
Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) 28 min KHS Alumni 69
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 1 hr IBdaMann 4,099
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Trojan 29,057
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr Big D 201,361
Patsos tries to steam, not boil over (Nov '08) Thu stewart scott 4
More from around the web