Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 14,635)

Showing posts 292,681 - 292,700 of305,063
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Katie

Milton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You dance around naked in the moonlight and have actual or imitated sexual acts as some religious rite and I am the extremist?
Does it matter how many times Bitner's told you she doesn't practice this "ritual"?

Apparently not.
:-|

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You dance around naked in the moonlight and have actual or imitated sexual acts as some religious rite and I am the extremist?
Who says I dance around naked in the moonlight?

Watch out, your bigotry is showing.

Yes, you are an extremist.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it matter how many times Bitner's told you she doesn't practice this "ritual"?
Apparently not.
She has never told me anything but it is part of her religious rites. I don't care one way or the other but if she is calling me an 'extremmist' perhaps she could look closer to home.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says I dance around naked in the moonlight?
Watch out, your bigotry is showing.
Yes, you are an extremist.
A Wiccan rite, yes or no?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No.

For a woman who practices ritual cannibalism, you sure are judgmental.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
She has never told me anything but it is part of her religious rites. I don't care one way or the other but if she is calling me an 'extremmist' perhaps she could look closer to home.
I have never said that dancing naked in the moonlight is part of my religious rites.
feces for jesus

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks but what am I missing and how am I misinterperting the passage. I agree that it may not mean what I said does what does it mean?
How was thAt passage looked at for the 1500 years prior to the discovery that the earth is a sphere? Have you read all of job discussing the ends of the earth? Or that heaven is longer than the earth? Spheres don't have ends or a length.

Never mind that the word used as "circle" (hebrew " chug") does not imply a spherichal shape....

Either way, I dont think the bible makes a case for either a flat earth or round/spherichal earth.
Katie

Milton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
You worship your goddess, bitner, this shows you are a lesbian.
Knowing how to read and comprehend others' words/meanings makes one a lesbian? Who knew?

Certainly not you.

feces for jesus

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
So we agree that the flood wasn't a fable.
Sure, floods have happened. Again, that is not in dispute.... but I will still refer to noahs ark and the world wide flood as a fable.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Not once did I ever claim any flood past or present was a fable.
Feces did. You asked where I got the idea that any questioned a flood of biblical proportions.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
How was thAt passage looked at for the 1500 years prior to the discovery that the earth is a sphere? Have you read all of job discussing the ends of the earth? Or that heaven is longer than the earth? Spheres don't have ends or a length.
Never mind that the word used as "circle" (hebrew " chug") does not imply a spherichal shape....
Either way, I dont think the bible makes a case for either a flat earth or round/spherichal earth.
Good question. I doubt that it was even debated. Looking back in hindsight it almost seems that we were given clues.

Is there a separate word in Hebrew for spherichal?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, floods have happened. Again, that is not in dispute.... but I will still refer to noahs ark and the world wide flood as a fable.
Yep, floods happen every day but not many of them change the sea level or the size of the Dead Sea.
Katie

Milton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Imbecile.
Bitner missed my point on several occasions, and answered back to me in a humiliated and sheepish tone, you probably will too, knowing how much of a fool you are, and how much you will miss my points.
Bitner is not trustworthy, just like many women, who don't say what they mean, so just because she says she doesn't dance naked in moonlight, doesn't mean it's true that she doesn't flaunt her ugly body in moonlight.
You know what? You think you're so smart. And you act so damn smug. But here. I'm gonna pop your bubble. Trust me, it won't hurt a bit.

I posted a long time ago that one of the things my ex began doing after we divorced was something called Moon Dancing. It is not like the old Van Morrison song, though. There was no ritual involved. It was a bunch of drunk, horny 30somethings who started dancing around a bon fire when the moon was overhead on a 5-acre property near a mountain.

How it got transferred to Bitner has always mystified me. You ACers can be so deceptive to yourselves and others. Same as that accusation of butter/bacon sandwiches. No clue where that stems from, except I suspect NR/K&P secretly eat these.

I'm just sick of watching you know-nothings try to tear Bitner down because she's Wiccan. Especially as some of you hypocrites whine and cry about others persecuting them because they're Christians.
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm gonna pop your bubble. Trust me, it won't hurt a bit."
Sounds like a threat.
I hope you die suddenly and "painlessly" with your brain stopping before you know what has harmed you.
How dare you make that threat.
That is what that line meant, isn't it? You were insinuating you were going to kill me in an instant.
You are one of those gossipers of that criminal organization sent out to kill me, for outing you as criminals.
Grow up, dipshit. That expression has been around for many decades and has nothing to do with death.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what? You think you're so smart. And you act so damn smug. But here. I'm gonna pop your bubble. Trust me, it won't hurt a bit.
I posted a long time ago that one of the things my ex began doing after we divorced was something called Moon Dancing. It is not like the old Van Morrison song, though. There was no ritual involved. It was a bunch of drunk, horny 30somethings who started dancing around a bon fire when the moon was overhead on a 5-acre property near a mountain.
How it got transferred to Bitner has always mystified me. You ACers can be so deceptive to yourselves and others. Same as that accusation of butter/bacon sandwiches. No clue where that stems from, except I suspect NR/K&P secretly eat these.
I'm just sick of watching you know-nothings try to tear Bitner down because she's Wiccan. Especially as some of you hypocrites whine and cry about others persecuting them because they're Christians.
Maybe she shouldn't be so quick to call people extremists with nothing to back it up. She routinely is disrepectful and demeaning. I just think she should look in her own backyard and see some of her own weirdness.
feces for jesus

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, floods happen every day but not many of them change the sea level or the size of the Dead Sea.
And I don't know of any that occurred because it rained for 40 days and nights.
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
In this case it did, so be quiet, you young little dropping of scum.
One can only hope, maggot.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the Divine?
'The Divine' is my term of description for the connectedness of every being, the spark and wheel of life, and grace...which is how I refer to that combination of kindness, humility, perseverance, and tolerance, which best serves us all.

It's my own belief system, and I don't expect anyone else to believe the way I do. And I certainly don't believe it gives me the privilege of restricting, removing, or 'redistributing' the civil rights of others.
VoteVets Org

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is a Wiccan ritual. Those Wiccans are as wacky as it gets. You can't help but love those spaced out screwballs.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe she shouldn't be so quick to call people extremists with nothing to back it up. She routinely is disrepectful and demeaning. I just think she should look in her own backyard and see some of her own weirdness.
Her 'weirdness' doesn't include attempts to proseletyze, or to affect the lives of others thru restrictive and punitive legislation which reflects her core beliefs..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 292,681 - 292,700 of305,063
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Patrick 1,078,100
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min TheBlackSheep 223,958
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr FLORIDA SWAMPER 26,640
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Sun Danny 2
loan needed (Dec '13) Sun Danny 4
Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... Jul 16 Go go d 1
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Jul 15 AnnCarter 8
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••