Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
292,661 - 292,680 of 305,081 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're interpreting the bible as you see fit when you claim that it tells us the earth is round.
Isaiah 40:22

New International Version
He sits enthroned above the 'circle' of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Ink ignored the words, "world wide" and went straight for flood. And therefore believes you wrote of a "fabled flood". There're too many examples of Ink doing this while reading posts and misunderstanding what posters are writing.
No, I went straight for 'fabled'. That means not real.
Katie

Milton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I went straight for 'fabled'. That means not real.
Fabled what? You said a fabled flood. FFJ used fabled to describe world wide. Like I said. Why would you even argue that? All your posts support it. I already knew you went for "fabled", that's why I brought it up.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Okay, what did we say about hexing the kids? Honestly, a time out is fine, but suspending them in time and space is too much! ;)
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, of course you're jealous. That's why you keep talking about superficial, unimportant things, like appearance. That is what is hateful.
I've never said any such thing, liar.
My children have no reason to fear me.
I've never had an abortion.
They have always been free to be whatever religion they choose. They've always known this.
You are 100% wrong.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be the belief of all atheists. I think that is well known.
Apparently, you don't believe in the Divine. I'm a Deist, not an atheist.

As I said, I don't believe in YOUR 'God', who responds to prayer even though He has a 'vast eternal plan' for mankind...I worship little, and praise much.

You're welcome to believe any way you want; and when you try to involve your Deity in the common law, you're welcome to reap the consequences.

Serendipity is reality, and Karma's a bitch.

:)

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
He sits enthroned above the 'circle' of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in.
Rev 7:1 After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree.
There goes your theory.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
Okay, what did we say about hexing the kids? Honestly, a time out is fine, but suspending them in time and space is too much! ;)
<quoted text>
LOL! I'll try to remember that.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the religion you follow conveniently ignored that for 1500+ years.

A circle is flat; think of a pancake.

Job 38:15 "The earth takes shape like clay under a seal." (Clay when stamped under a seal is flattened and round in shape).

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Job 38:15 "The earth takes shape like clay under a seal." (Clay when stamped under a seal is flattened and round in shape).
Ink cherry picks. All extremists do.
mideastNews

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

*Prophetic word given to NETANYAHU & Knesset

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

feces for jesus

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
In this instance I would say she.isn't cherry picking but interpreting that one passage as she sees fit.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
In this instance I would say she.isn't cherry picking but interpreting that one passage as she sees fit.
Point :)
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Fabled what? You said a fabled flood. FFJ used fabled to describe world wide. Like I said. Why would you even argue that? All your posts support it. I already knew you went for "fabled", that's why I brought it up.
So we agree that the flood wasn't a fable.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently, you don't believe in the Divine. I'm a Deist, not an atheist.
As I said, I don't believe in YOUR 'God', who responds to prayer even though He has a 'vast eternal plan' for mankind...I worship little, and praise much.
You're welcome to believe any way you want; and when you try to involve your Deity in the common law, you're welcome to reap the consequences.
Serendipity is reality, and Karma's a bitch.
:)
What is the Divine?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Rev 7:1 After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree.
There goes your theory.
Not really because we still talk about the 'four corners' of the earth even though we know the earth is round. Four corners usually means the north, south, east and west.

Jesus also mentions that when the kingdom of God comes some will be in the light and people will still be sleeping. That indicates his understand of the world being round and actually revolving causing day and night.
Katie

Milton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
So we agree that the flood wasn't a fable.
Not once did I ever claim any flood past or present was a fable.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that refers to the topography of the land meaning that the earth takes shape like clay pressed under a seal and it's hills and valleys stand out like folds in a garment.
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

The bible is not a viable source for making a point.

The bible is nothing more than work of fiction derived from an ancient rule book. Put it on the shelf with "The Exorcist" and grow up, before you piss off Santa Clause. Remember, Santa's birthday is coming up in two months and he might not bring you anything.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You dance around naked in the moonlight and have actual or imitated sexual acts as some religious rite and I am the extremist?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks but what am I missing and how am I misinterperting the passage. I agree that it may not mean what I said does what does it mean?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the NCAA Basketball Forum right now

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Buroc Millhouse Obama 1,079,302
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Dave Nelson 224,060
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) 5 hr RICK SERVICE 26
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 16 hr PEE PEE PETE 26,649
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Jul 20 Danny 2
loan needed (Dec '13) Jul 20 Danny 4
Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... Jul 16 Go go d 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••