Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,057
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Katie

Kent, WA

#312772 Oct 6, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't amazing, that she's so stupid, she thinks she can pretend she wasn't talking about Noah? Just like she wanted to pretend that she wasn't talking about women having abortions when she said "death at someone else's whim".
She's lying like a rug.
It's very noticeable and I'm not sure why she thinks nobody can see it. Or why she tries to deny it.
Katie

Kent, WA

#312773 Oct 6, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The dictionary definition.
How narrow-minded is *that*? You think there's only one dictionary definition?

Do you remember the other day when I asked you, specifically, if you meant the 1940/1950s definition of marriage following WWII?

Here it is again to refresh your memory. That was your opportunity to admit what you're fishing for here... but you passed.
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you insist modern day LGBT have somehow changed the meaning of marriage?
Do you mean the 1940/1950s definition following WWII? When the Middle Class was created and women were "allowed" to stay home while their "loving" husbands provided for them, per the gov't mandate of opening jobs for returning war veterans?
That some women who got a taste of working outside the home didn't like it or agree with it and so jumped at the chance to stay home and care for the children (even while the children were in school all day?). All while other women continued to work outside the home as nurses or teachers or secretaries? Or those other "ladies" providing paid companionship?
Is that the definition you mean, one man who works and one woman who stays home to run her household and care for her children without any outside help whatsoever, unless her husband can afford to pay for it while she's off traveling?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
Ben Dover

Glastonbury, CT

#312774 Oct 6, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember doing that, son.
I still have the photos if you want to see them Chum. remember that day yo got butted by an entire conga line and your ass bled for a month? Fun times!!!!
Ben Dover

Glastonbury, CT

#312775 Oct 6, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be accusing me randomly of beastility as a way of saying, "why not accuse you of beastility randomly, when you randomly accused bitner of bathing her sons as teenagers"?
Yes, I can tell what you trying to do, I know all the tricks son.
But the thing is, I was not attacking her randomly of it, I havwe evidence that bitner baths her sons as teenagers.
Its what feminists and butch lesbians do, they often have desires also towards shy, weak minded "sweet natured" teens.
Im sure you do know all the trix Chumbucket, and I'm asking you kindly to pleez keep your Pervy hand and your genatalia off our pets.
Kaylee

Bronx, NY

#312781 Oct 6, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>My brother did die, you jack wagon. Do you and your family don the same mullet style? Even your grandkids? do you teach your grandkids to use the F word and words like moron and stupid? I bet you do, I have seen your type at the dollar store, you are truly a jack wagon.
That poster Bitner is a very ugly woman. I have read here for sometime (off and on) and can't believe what she displays here. She clearly is unhappy in her home life and takes it out on posters here(daily). Pray for her. She needs help. I don't like fighting but felt the need to write about how very disrespectful she is. That's not a sign of a stable person. I know that she will not be appreciative of my revealing her negativity and hateful being,but oh well. She needs to hear it and take a good look in the mirror. It's disheartening that she is a mom BC she is miserable. She need not defend her actions BC its indefensible.
Gtown71

United States

#312782 Oct 6, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
A worthless mother such as you ought to die in front of her kids, so they can cheer at your death.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
WORTHLESS!
May God forgive you, before He judges you.
Ye truly know NOT what ye do, messing with one of His elect!
Gtown71

United States

#312783 Oct 6, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's not. You just don't understand the theory of evolution. You've proven that with many posts.
I understand enough to know that it's just a theory, and never proven, as you and many others try and claim.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#312784 Oct 6, 2013
Kaylee wrote:
<quoted text> That poster Bitner is a very ugly woman. I have read here for sometime (off and on) and can't believe what she displays here. She clearly is unhappy in her home life and takes it out on posters here(daily). Pray for her. She needs help. I don't like fighting but felt the need to write about how very disrespectful she is. That's not a sign of a stable person. I know that she will not be appreciative of my revealing her negativity and hateful being,but oh well. She needs to hear it and take a good look in the mirror. It's disheartening that she is a mom BC she is miserable. She need not defend her actions BC its indefensible.
Very well said. Clearly an extremely unhappy person. It's sad.
Major props to the poster Ink for always taking the high road, and not once resorting to the same mean spirited name calling she is subjected to from this angry individual on an almost daily basis.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#312785 Oct 6, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why didn't they say that? It is very different than saying there was no flood.
Noah's flood as told in the Bible Ink, they have as much as told you half a dozen times "Noah's flood". If there were water on the earth, it's highly likely there were a few floods. But it's very unlikely it happened as the Bible says it did. It just doesn't make logical sense to some people. They require proof and a book that has been written and translated 1,000's of time is not proof.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#312786 Oct 7, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>My brother did die, you jack wagon. Do you and your family don the same mullet style? Even your grandkids? do you teach your grandkids to use the F word and words like moron and stupid? I bet you do, I have seen your type at the dollar store, you are truly a jack wagon.
No, you have not, you redneck.

Your brother may have died since then, but you said he was dead years ago, and then admitted he wasn't, and that you'd lied about it, you lying scum.

You're just jealous because I have a wonderful family that I can honestly talk about, you shallow, hate-filled creature.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#312787 Oct 7, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand enough to know that it's just a theory, and never proven, as you and many others try and claim.
You know nothing, obviously. You are even confused about what the theory says, including things in your argument that are not even a part of it.

So is gravity "just" a theory. And there is just as much evidence of evolution, as there is of gravity. Such evidence has been shown here many times, but you obviously don't understand it, given that you keep posting about "no proof".

However, ask yourself this, if nothing evolves, why do humans have an appendix?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#312788 Oct 7, 2013
It's always amusing, to see the self-righteous hypocrisy of the fetus worshippers, whenever one of their own has said something that's proven wrong. They can't deal with fact, and so must whine about the WAY people post, or how much they post. Apparently some of them are afraid to post under their regularly known screen name, too.

LOL, they're ridiculous.
Ocean56

AOL

#312789 Oct 7, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
Looking for something is not the same as finding something. Just ask all the UFO buffs, the people looking for Yeti and the people looking for the Loch Ness Monster. And don't forget all the people searching for Bat Boy.
Yep. And let's also remember the folks who insist they "found Bigfoot." lol
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#312790 Oct 7, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>Except there are myths, Egypts false gods are myths, not the same as Saints being mystics. Way different, you see Christ is at work with the Catholic mystics of the present and the past. The other so called pagan mystics are of the devil. If we believe in other mysticism, then we are breaking the first commandment.
Your religious beliefs are just that, beliefs. You yearn for your beliefs to be truth so much that you are incapable of keeping an open mind. Sad, really. Cling to this beliefs, Peggy.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#312791 Oct 7, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for continuing to show us that you do not understand science or what a scientific theory is. Your ignorance knows no bounds.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#312792 Oct 7, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
My argument was all about the dictionary definition. If you are honest you will see that it has recently changed to include same sex couples.
And you quoted the one definition that fell in line with your poin of view, conveniently leaving out all other defintions.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#312793 Oct 7, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you call something that really happened like the flood a myth?
The story of noahs ark is a fable or myth. You have admitted it likely isn't all true.
grumpy

Pomona, NY

#312794 Oct 7, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I will answer you again. I believe there is somethingf in the story of Noah's Ark. That doesn't mean I take it literally. But something catastrophic happened and not everyone survived. Do I believe that God was involved? Yes, but I believe that He is involved in everything. My first response on this subject was to point out 'only' that there was evidence for a real flood and it might not be mythology.
Someone said gays face death daily due to someone else's whi.m. I said everybody faces death daily according to someone else's whim We see it everyday with random shootings and killings. We also see see it everyday when a woman chooses to abort her child. For any child conceived, her life depends on the whim of her mother.
I read your last paragraph. Is this the society God created? If so, abortion must be normal for a God-created society.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#312795 Oct 7, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I will answer you again. I believe there is somethingf in the story of Noah's Ark. That doesn't mean I take it literally. But something catastrophic happened and not everyone survived. Do I believe that God was involved? Yes, but I believe that He is involved in everything. My first response on this subject was to point out 'only' that there was evidence for a real flood and it might not be mythology.
Someone said gays face death daily due to someone else's whim. I said everybody faces death daily according to someone else's whim. We see it everyday with random shootings and killings. We also see see it everyday when a woman chooses to abort her child. For any child conceived, her life depends on the whim of her mother.
"For any child conceived, her life depends on the whim of her mother."

It's funny how you pretended you were NOT talking about abortion, and now you clearly implied it again.

So, are you suggesting that EVERY woman might decide to have an abortion? Including you when you were pregnant?
Katie

Kent, WA

#312797 Oct 7, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>I am not jealous of your family. You are the hate filled creature, you say a woman has the right to slaughter their unborn child, now how hate filled is that? Those kids of yours are soooo scared of you, they think you will put a hex on them, and I bet they wonder how many children you aborted.. I hope your children find true happiness, away from you and go back to the Catholic Church.
"you say a woman has the right to slaughter their unborn child, now how hate filled is that?"

This is *your* falsehood. It's all yours. Own it. And then, when you're mature enough (capable enough), admit you're projecting *your* false beliefs onto Bitner and other PCers.

What we say is that pregnant women have the right to determine their pregnancy's outcome. Continuing to malign Bitner and others who believe in women's civil rights only highlights your immaturity. You're obviously afraid of women deciding for themselves when they choose to decide differently than you would. That is the epitome of selfishness. To add insult injury, you choose deceit over reality to drive your points home. That makes you nothing but a childish bully. A control freak. A fear monger. It's despicable!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr johnplustwomore 1,155,536
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Bruin For Life 28,452
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 hr Eagle 12 233,043
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) 7 hr Lora_14 10
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 7 hr sam 201,186
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 14 hr IBdaMann 2,731
Rashard Kelly's last-second putback gives No. 1... 19 hr dogman67156 1
More from around the web