Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310229 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#312747 Oct 6, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The dictionary definition.
You said nothing about the dictionary at first, either.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#312748 Oct 6, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
My argument was all about the dictionary definition. If you are honest you will see that it has recently changed to include same sex couples.
No, your original whine didn't specify the dictionary, either.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#312749 Oct 6, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I will answer you again. I believe there is somethingf in the story of Noah's Ark. That doesn't mean I take it literally. But something catastrophic happened and not everyone survived. Do I believe that God was involved? Yes, but I believe that He is involved in everything. My first response on this subject was to point out 'only' that there was evidence for a real flood and it might not be mythology.
Someone said gays face death daily due to someone else's whim. I said everybody faces death daily according to someone else's whim. We see it everyday with random shootings and killings. We also see see it everyday when a woman chooses to abort her child. For any child conceived, her life depends on the whim of her mother.
You just proved me right, thank you.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#312751 Oct 6, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, your original whine didn't specify the dictionary, either.
It was a comment not a whine and at least one other poster gave me several modern dictionary definitions. One poster even said that is how dictionaries evolve. So everyone but you knew I was talking about the dictionary. Not unusual.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#312752 Oct 6, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You just proved me right, thank you.
I never said anything different. If you understood me correctly, that is amazing.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#312753 Oct 6, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>I admitted that I won't tell posters about my family. You on the other hand lay it out there for every stranger to see. You put your personal info out there, and expect posters not to comment, you are a jack wagon.
You're lying again. You said, and I quote "I never tell the truth about my family on Topix" (THAT means lying because you talk about them all the time), and you admitted, point-blank, that you lied about your brother dying.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#312754 Oct 6, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>I admitted that I won't tell posters about my family. You on the other hand lay it out there for every stranger to see. You put your personal info out there, and expect posters not to comment, you are a jack wagon.
Sorry, I don't speak redneck. What's a "jack wagon"?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#312755 Oct 6, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a comment not a whine and at least one other poster gave me several modern dictionary definitions. One poster even said that is how dictionaries evolve. So everyone but you knew I was talking about the dictionary. Not unusual.
It was a whine.

And no, you were NOT talking about the dictionary only.

You were wrong, and it's been proven. Stop making a fool out of yourself.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#312756 Oct 6, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said anything different. If you understood me correctly, that is amazing.
Wow, you really are dumb as dirt.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#312758 Oct 6, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a whine.
And no, you were NOT talking about the dictionary only.
You were wrong, and it's been proven. Stop making a fool out of yourself.
There you go being an arrogant control freak again. Your life must be hell at home. Sorry about that.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#312759 Oct 6, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I don't speak redneck. What's a "jack wagon"?
You don't speak or understand English either.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#312760 Oct 6, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go being an arrogant control freak again. Your life must be hell at home. Sorry about that.
Fine, carry on making a fool out of yourself.

There, happy now, Witless? LOL!

You're a moron.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#312761 Oct 6, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't speak or understand English either.
LOL, says the woman who thinks words have only one definition.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#312762 Oct 6, 2013
FUnny,we get a nice sleep every time you post.
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
You die, and lose your life, then I can enjoy a nice sleep.
Ben Dover

Glastonbury, CT

#312763 Oct 6, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
You die, and lose your life, then I can enjoy a nice sleep.
You like to be sodomized in public.
Ben Dover

Glastonbury, CT

#312766 Oct 6, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitner bathed her sons when they were teenagers.
You paid people to sodomize you.
Ben Dover

Glastonbury, CT

#312769 Oct 6, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
A worthless mother such as you ought to die in front of her kids, so they can cheer at your death.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
WORTHLESS!
a skankperv such as yourself should stop molesting peoples pets and shoving objects up your ass.
WEB DESIGNER FOR HIRE

Dundalk, MD

#312770 Oct 6, 2013
AFFORDABLE FEATURE RICH WEB DESIGN OFFER FOR BALTIMORE MARYLAND
http://onlinedezign.net/
LOW COST WEB DESIGN SOLUTIONS
FREE WEB SITE TEMPLATES
VISIT US TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE AND A FREE WEB SITE TEMPLATE
http://onlinedezign.net/
Katie

Kent, WA

#312772 Oct 6, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't amazing, that she's so stupid, she thinks she can pretend she wasn't talking about Noah? Just like she wanted to pretend that she wasn't talking about women having abortions when she said "death at someone else's whim".
She's lying like a rug.
It's very noticeable and I'm not sure why she thinks nobody can see it. Or why she tries to deny it.
Katie

Kent, WA

#312773 Oct 6, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The dictionary definition.
How narrow-minded is *that*? You think there's only one dictionary definition?

Do you remember the other day when I asked you, specifically, if you meant the 1940/1950s definition of marriage following WWII?

Here it is again to refresh your memory. That was your opportunity to admit what you're fishing for here... but you passed.
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you insist modern day LGBT have somehow changed the meaning of marriage?
Do you mean the 1940/1950s definition following WWII? When the Middle Class was created and women were "allowed" to stay home while their "loving" husbands provided for them, per the gov't mandate of opening jobs for returning war veterans?
That some women who got a taste of working outside the home didn't like it or agree with it and so jumped at the chance to stay home and care for the children (even while the children were in school all day?). All while other women continued to work outside the home as nurses or teachers or secretaries? Or those other "ladies" providing paid companionship?
Is that the definition you mean, one man who works and one woman who stays home to run her household and care for her children without any outside help whatsoever, unless her husband can afford to pay for it while she's off traveling?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Col Beaugard T Co... 1,275,818
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min dollarsbill 247,373
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 23 min Trojan 29,925
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 57 min IB DaMann 6,875
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Aug 20 Jcrombie67 282
Hoophall Invitational - Miami Aug 17 Hoophall 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 16 Doctor Justice_ 201,862
More from around the web