Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 308,051
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#312637 Oct 4, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I already have at great length. It is a child and children shouldn't be disposable. IMO
Don't dispose of yours. Beyond that, abortion is none of your business.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#312640 Oct 5, 2013
The problem with that is, if underground water suddenly flooded upwards, you'd have massive unsupported caverns which wouldn't have been able to support the weight of the water above it. The collapse wold, of course, create huge holes which would be filled with the water anyway. But there is no evidence of massive underground water reserves in that region or signs of any such collapse in the past.
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Peter
Just popping in ..And want to explain
My belief is indeed in the bible account . I know you don't believe it
It says,clearly not only did it rain forty days,...But fountains beneath the,surface erupted ..if you can imagine this ..it accounts for all this "layers,of things being found""
Thing is,..You either believe this was,a,supernatural event for supernatural reasons ..the,NEPHIL POLLUTING THE HUMANS BEING ONE..
or you don't..
the flood,stories were passed down if course ... but the facts,were inspired to be written ....by God
Even in Moses time ..who knew there were fountains,of water deep WITHIN the earth ..in the one before the flood things,were different
As far as land masses,because of this ....
See you all later ..wanted to MSKE it clear,on what we who believe the BIBLE BELIEVE.
Peace and,God bless

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#312641 Oct 5, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>Except there are myths, Egypts false gods are myths, not the same as Saints being mystics. Way different, you see Christ is at work with the Catholic mystics of the present and the past. The other so called pagan mystics are of the devil. If we believe in other mysticism, then we are breaking the first commandment.
All religion is mythology, and it's stories are myths as well. Including your own.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#312642 Oct 5, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. Neither does Christianity. Glad you can admit it. Please let K&P know.
Isn't that what I already said? Do you think this is a new idea on your part?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#312652 Oct 5, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong. so sad you won't admit you are, i guess you will find out soon enough , when its too late to change.
I am not wrong.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#312653 Oct 5, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Your argument that because some thing happened in the past means it should be acceptable today makes me wonder if, because Caluglia married his sister that should be the norm now?
With all due respect, Ink. Caligula never married any of his sisters. He did have wives, one of whom died in childbirth, and the last one who was murdered, along with her child, after he was assassinated but none of them were of blood relation to him.
Katie

Kent, WA

#312655 Oct 5, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that what I already said? Do you think this is a new idea on your part?
What a ridiculous and distracting question on your part. You jumped into a conversation where K&P was claiming mysticism began with Christianity. She's even repeated herself.

So while you can freely admit Mysticism did not begin with Christianity, K&P obviously cannot.

Why don't you help her out?*That's* what was asked when you responded with, "Isn't that what I already said? Do you think this is a new idea on your part?"
Ink

Levittown, PA

#312656 Oct 5, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
With all due respect, Ink. Caligula never married any of his sisters. He did have wives, one of whom died in childbirth, and the last one who was murdered, along with her child, after he was assassinated but none of them were of blood relation to him.
I may be wrong about Caligula being married to his sister but he did have sex with her and treated her as his wife in fact leaving her his heir.

Incestuous marriages were common though in ancient history.

http://cnersundergraduatejournal.files.wordpr...
grumpy

Pomona, NY

#312657 Oct 5, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Science only now is catching up.
Science corrects mistakes made by God.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#312658 Oct 5, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I may be wrong about Caligula being married to his sister but he did have sex with her and treated her as his wife in fact leaving her his heir.
There is no real evidence that he had sex with his sister. She was his heir, yes, but one can be an heir without being a lover. She was treated as the female head of household when he was a bachelor, but that also doesn't prove sexual relations.

He was not Egyptian, and no one has said that incest wasn't done.

What made you think they'd had sex?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#312659 Oct 5, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, should have read "He was not Egyptian, and no one said that incest wasn't done in the ancient world".
Ink

Levittown, PA

#312662 Oct 5, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, should have read "He was not Egyptian, and no one said that incest wasn't done in the ancient world".
We are talking about incestuous marriages.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#312663 Oct 5, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
We are talking about incestuous marriages.
We were talking about Caligula.

You just can't admit to being wrong, can you?
Katie

Kent, WA

#312666 Oct 5, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>The pagan Romans were well known for having sex with children, including relatives, two out of three adults did this, this is the major reason why the Roman empire fell, immorality,corruption etc . This is happening now in the U.S. with promiscuity, corruption everywhere.
Hope you've done your part and removed yourself from the gene pool :-D
Ink

Levittown, PA

#312667 Oct 5, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
We were talking about Caligula.
You just can't admit to being wrong, can you?
I said I was wrong about Caligula. What more do you want?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#312668 Oct 5, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>The pagan Romans were well known for having sex with children, including relatives, two out of three adults did this, this is the major reason why the Roman empire fell, immorality,corruption etc . This is happening now in the U.S. with promiscuity, corruption everywhere.
No one is talking about what happens in your warped, pedophile, imagination, and I'm only talking about ONE Emperor.

There is no real evidence that Caligula had sex with his sister. That is a fact.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#312670 Oct 5, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I said I was wrong about Caligula. What more do you want?
You only said you were wrong about him MARRYING his sister. You then asserted that he had sex with her. There is no evidence he did so.

Again, where did you get that idea?

Indianapolis

#312671 Oct 5, 2013
1) You have no ideas.

2) You don't know what "sociopath" means.
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
"Try for a little integrity. Just a small bit will be a pleasant"
What a clever girl, but I think you probably bought that idea off mine, like a sociopath, who always gets ideas from other people.
Sociopathic bitch.

Indianapolis

#312672 Oct 5, 2013
In your case, just breathe out. Any further expenditure of energy would be a waste.
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
"Breathe in.......and now breathe out."
You want to try to appear like a formal, smart grown up, but you just appear quite daft at times, or have you just begun to change the identity you have adopted for yourself?
Ink

Levittown, PA

#312673 Oct 5, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You only said you were wrong about him MARRYING his sister. You then asserted that he had sex with her. There is no evidence he did so.
Again, where did you get that idea?
wikisource.org

The lunatic Caligula now suddenly took it into his head to transplant this custom to Romeóto transplant it with all the religious pomp of the Egyptian monarchy, and thus transform the family of Augustus, which up to the present had been merely the most eminent family of the Roman aristocracy, into a dynasty of gods and demigods, whose members were to be united by marriage among themselves in order not to pollute the celestial purity of their blood. A fraternal and divine pair were to rule at Rome, like another ArsinoŽ and Ptolemy, whom the Alexandrian throngs had worshiped on the banks of the Nile. The idea had already matured in his mind at the end of the year 37, and among his three sisters he had already chosen Drusilla to be his wife. This is proved by a will made at the time of an illness which he contracted in the autumn of the first year of his rule. In this will he appointed Drusilla heir not only of his goods, but also of his empire, a wild folly from the point of view of Roman ideas, which did not admit women to the government; but it proves that Caligula had already thought and acted like an Egyptian king.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr American Citizen 1,174,241
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Aura Mytha 234,702
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Bruin For Life 28,750
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 5 hr Quantummist 3,189
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 6 hr Merv the Perv 735
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Thu HitMan 201,321
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (Jun '13) Jan 24 RICK SERVICE 32
More from around the web