Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,554
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#311928 Sep 22, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>"...They were about businesses being forced to accommodate gay couples..."
They were about every business being required to follow the same law as every other business. Bigotry against homosexuals is legal: you are free to FEEL as bigoted as you like. But discrimination is illegal regardless of your feelings about it.
AS IT SHOULD BE.
Please repeat that for Bitner as she seems confused about the context of the conversation.

Bitner read!
Qwerty

Wethersfield, CT

#311930 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer big black niggacock any day of the week!
You go girl!!!

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#311931 Sep 22, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how sassy thinks adoption is a piece of cake. I'd like to know how many children sassy has adopted, but she will never answer. The cost to adopt is quite high. She talks a big talk, but that's all she is... all talk and little action.
Maybe after she finishes paying off that sweet single-wide trailer house of hers, she can git herself one o them baaaabies. Lol

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#311932 Sep 22, 2013
Here is your question....
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
"How many gays have to deal with possible death due to the whims of someone else like an unborn baby does?"

grumpy then asked you this....
"You never hear of homosexuals being killed because of sexual orientation?"

And here is your response.....
"In this country rarely. In other countries, Jews, Christians and gays are killed. Abortion on the other hand is rampant."

Now, I'll ask again, are you trying to pretend that your original question wasn't about women having elective abortions?
Katie

Kent, WA

#311934 Sep 22, 2013
Qwerty wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you enjoy having crotch rot? Those open, oozing sore on your pootakka can't be much of a turn on for your customers. Thats what antibiotics is for.
Oh stop! And don't try to pretend you're Chicky.
She's not online at present.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#311935 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Please repeat that for Bitner as she seems confused about the context of the conversation.
Bitner read!
YOU need to read, because I never even MENTIONED genocide, nor did I say that the conversation didn't INCLUDE the cakes and the pictures.
Hi there

New York, NY

#311936 Sep 22, 2013
Qwerty,you have a nervous twitch that I find alarming. Can someone hug you in your home? You need it. PC's seem very needy. They act like they are scorn women seeking validation on life. God loves you and plz don't forget that.

Peace!
Qwerty

Wethersfield, CT

#311937 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>I love to copulate with baboons!!
Superfreak!!

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#311938 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
They are wiping out Christians in Pakistan and Syria.
Really? Isn't religious zealotry grand?

If it were up to me I would put all religious zealots in a giant playpen and let them kill each other. End of problem.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#311941 Sep 22, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Isn't religious zealotry grand?
If it were up to me I would put all religious zealots in a giant playpen and let them kill each other. End of problem.
I am sorry but you really are an awful person.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#311942 Sep 22, 2013
Bitner wrote:
Here is your question....
"How many gays have to deal with possible death due to the whims of someone else like an unborn baby does?"
grumpy then asked you this....
"You never hear of homosexuals being killed because of sexual orientation?"
And here is your response.....
"In this country rarely. In other countries, Jews, Christians and gays are killed. Abortion on the other hand is rampant."
Now, I'll ask again, are you trying to pretend that your original question wasn't about women having elective abortions?
It wasn't a question, merely a comment about civil rights and persecution. I guess the point would be that more babies in the womb are killed that gays. You I assume would disagree with that.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#311943 Sep 22, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text> You don't know anything about the real world. also those deli's are not practicing their faith, are they. Yes it is a sin to do something that goes against what the Church teaches. Photographing a gay wedding is participating in a mortal sin. And one can't force a person to do something that they would consider morally wrong and goes against Church teachings. And yes, the Pope is not for gay marriage , he says its a grave sin. He never changed his stand on it.
No, it's YOU who knows nothing about the real world.

If a Jewish deli sells pork, it's not against their religion, Moron. They're not EATING it, are they? No.

You've obviously never been to an Amish restaurant. Although the Amish aren't allowed to use line electricity or telephones, any number of Amish restaurants have those things, and it is not considered a "sin" to them.

Stop projecting the nonsense of your religion onto others.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#311944 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't a question, merely a comment about civil rights and persecution. I guess the point would be that more babies in the womb are killed that gays. You I assume would disagree with that.
It wasn't a question? LOL, you need to see a doctor about that lying virus you caught from sassy, knit and nr. You've got a bad case.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#311945 Sep 22, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't a question? LOL, you need to see a doctor about that lying virus you caught from sassy, knit and nr. You've got a bad case.
It was rhetorical which means it didn't need an answer because the answer was obvious. What is wrong with you that you have such a need to call everyone a liar? Look at the big picture in the discussion instead of focusing on the minurtiae.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#311946 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It was rhetorical which means it didn't need an answer because the answer was obvious. What is wrong with you that you have such a need to call everyone a liar? Look at the big picture in the discussion instead of focusing on the minurtiae.
LOL! Oh, Witless, you are SO unarmed for this battle of wits. As unarmed as the Venus de Milo.

You mean minutiae?

And no, that was no a rhetorical question.

Yes, the answer IS obvious. I answered you. 100% of LGBT people face such a possibility. The same cannot be said of embryos/fetuses.

I DON'T call everyone a liar. I called YOU one, because you were LYING.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#311947 Sep 22, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text> You don't know anything about the real world. also those deli's are not practicing their faith, are they. Yes it is a sin to do something that goes against what the Church teaches. Photographing a gay wedding is participating in a mortal sin. And one can't force a person to do something that they would consider morally wrong and goes against Church teachings. And yes, the Pope is not for gay marriage , he says its a grave sin. He never changed his stand on it.
Can you please point out an official Catholic statement, per the Vatican, that says taking pictures at a gay wedding is a mortal sin?
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#311948 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
BORN children (actual children, not fetuses that might not even make it to term) die from starvation each day, but I don't see "pro-life" people trying to raise attention to that issue.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#311949 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
If a couple wants a baby, they want a baby and that is their right.
If a woman does not want to gestate for the infertile, she doesn't, and that is her right too.

If a couple wants a 'baby' to the exclusion of all other ages, that seems to be a decision of 'convenience' to me...

I don't agree with adoption in the interests of 'convenience'. Adoptions should be in the interest of the child.

Don't you agree?
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#311950 Sep 22, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
Sin has nothing to do with discrimination, wacko.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#311951 Sep 22, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>If a woman does not want to gestate for the infertile, she doesn't, and that is her right too.
If a couple wants a 'baby' to the exclusion of all other ages, that seems to be a decision of 'convenience' to me...
I don't agree with adoption in the interests of 'convenience'. Adoptions should be in the interest of the child.
Don't you agree?
No it should be in the interests of all concerned.

Since you don't expect a woman to carry a child she doesn't want why should she be expected to adopt a child she doesn't want?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 59 min Thinking 227,366
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr RoxLo 1,109,030
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr snootgrass 200,935
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Trojan 27,340
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••