Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,682
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#311908 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard you the first time. If you want to believe that, fine.
It's the truth.

I know, I know, you just don't understand, do you?

Okay, I'll try to dumb it down enough for you. First of all, how many fetuses did YOU gestate? Was it EVER a possibility that YOU would abort any of your pregnancies, Witless?
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#311909 Sep 22, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I feel the same way as your friend; an atheist/secularist (I like both terms so I mix them up). I feel I was very lucky to realize what a load of misogynist BULL Catholicism is and be able to reject all of its toxic baggage before it ruined the quality of my life. Why ANY woman would want to chain herself to such a backward religion is beyond me, but thankfully I'M not chained to it any longer, nor will I ever be.
To me, Ink, sASSy, and Knutter (aka HuskerDu or whatever name she's using this week) are all cut from the same anti-choice/religionist mold. They all defend that toxic church and try and sell us the CON JOB that the Catholic Church cares about women. Well, they're free to believe whatever nonsense they want. Thank goodness I don't have to do the same. I think it's wonderful how much freedom women have when we AREN'T mentally chained to a backward religion like Catholicism.
I understand how you can feel the way you do and I am sure that the Church had a lot to do with it. I don't think anyone should feel 'chained' to a religion. I don't. I use my own conscience. I think that is why God gave us one.

It is only important to me, what God thinks, not the Church.

I also feel strongly that babies in the womb should not be killed which to me is a human reaction, not a religious one. Many people who are not religious feel the same. Call it a gut feeling that killing another human is wrong. Everyone is aware that women have the right to do just that but as men, women and doctors find abortion repulsive there will be fewer performed. Nobody wants to take away your rights. In time abortion will become less popular.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#311910 Sep 22, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the truth.
I know, I know, you just don't understand, do you?
Okay, I'll try to dumb it down enough for you. First of all, how many fetuses did YOU gestate? Was it EVER a possibility that YOU would abort any of your pregnancies, Witless?
No, although my doctor did hand me a piece of paper with an abortionists name on it when he saw how upset I was to be pregnant. Guess he didn't know me very well. On the other hand I have gays friends and there is no possibility that I would ever commit a hate crime against them.

I am indeed sorry that some gays have been targeted with violence.

They are wiping out Christians in Pakistan and Syria.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#311911 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No, although my doctor did hand me a piece of paper with an abortionists name on it when he saw how upset I was to be pregnant. Guess he didn't know me very well. On the other hand I have gays friends and there is no possibility that I would ever commit a hate crime against them.
Again, numbers are irrelevant. You asked about POSSIBILITY.

Again, here is my point. 100% of LGBT people face the possibility of "death at someone's whim". The same cannot be said for 100% of all embryos/fetuses.

You just said that none of YOUR pregnancies would ever have been aborted. You just proved my point. Thank you.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#311912 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, missed this the first time reading.

"On the other hand I have gays friends and there is no possibility that I would ever commit a hate crime against them."

I never said 100% of heterosexuals would commit a crime against LGBT. That was never the question.

Do you not know ANY other women who would never have an abortion?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#311913 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Babies available for adoption are becomming a rarity.
Utter twaddle. There are plenty of children available for adoption. If you really want to adopt, adopt one. Why do they have to be babies?

Thanks for pointing out the elephant in the room, by the way:

If every child was born a wanted child, there wouldn't be ANY children available for adoptions, unless their parents died while they were still children.

:)
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#311914 Sep 22, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, numbers are irrelevant. You asked about POSSIBILITY.
Again, here is my point. 100% of LGBT people face the possibility of "death at someone's whim". The same cannot be said for 100% of all embryos/fetuses.
You just said that none of YOUR pregnancies would ever have been aborted. You just proved my point. Thank you.
I didn't asked you about possibility or anything else. I only ask question of people who might have answers and we know you don't.

Everybody faces the possibility of death at someone else whim.

Did you see all those people shot in DC at someone else's whim.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#311915 Sep 22, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we should all read it and then we can have a book discussion.
I'm in. Just one, or both?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#311916 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't asked you about possibility or anything else. I only ask question of people who might have answers and we know you don't.
Everybody faces the possibility of death at someone else whim.
Did you see all those people shot in DC at someone else's whim.
Oh, stop trying to change what you were asking about. You're fooling no one.

Are you trying to say that your original question was NOT about women who abort electively?

YOU try to be honest for a change.
Qwerty

Wethersfield, CT

#311917 Sep 22, 2013
The problem with religious peeps is that they cannot, will not mind their own BIZness!

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#311918 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Please grow up.
Pretty sure you meant "Please SHUT up," as Ladilulu hit your nail DIRECTLY on the top of your pointed head.

You don't want to hear it - and I can hardly blame you - but it's nonetheless the truth, and you really need to face facts.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#311919 Sep 22, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, stop trying to change what you were asking about. You're fooling no one.
Are you trying to say that your original question was NOT about women who abort electively?
YOU try to be honest for a change.
No not at all.
Qwerty

Wethersfield, CT

#311920 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I showed you the posts. They were about businesses being forced to accommodate gay couples getting married with pictures and cake to protect the civil rights of homosexuals.
We were not talking about genocide.
I hope your wedding photog came equiped with a wide angle lens. Assuming anyone was desperate enough to marry you.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#311921 Sep 22, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm in. Just one, or both?
Both. O'Reily's book is supposed to be more historical than biblical.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#311922 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I showed you the posts. They were about businesses being forced to accommodate gay couples getting married with pictures and cake to protect the civil rights of homosexuals.
We were not talking about genocide.
"...They were about businesses being forced to accommodate gay couples..."

They were about every business being required to follow the same law as every other business. Bigotry against homosexuals is legal: you are free to FEEL as bigoted as you like. But discrimination is illegal regardless of your feelings about it.

AS IT SHOULD BE.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#311923 Sep 22, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty sure you meant "Please SHUT up," as Ladilulu hit your nail DIRECTLY on the top of your pointed head.
You don't want to hear it - and I can hardly blame you - but it's nonetheless the truth, and you really need to face facts.
Nothing was the truth and therefore not worth responding to in any way but as I did.
Qwerty

Wethersfield, CT

#311924 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Well when you talk about cake making and pictures, we are talking about American civil rights. Isn't that the truth?
Then by all means show where gays have been discriminated on the same par as other pursecutions.
You could start with the two hundred non Muslims shot and bombed in Kenya yesterday or the sixty Christian women and children killed leaving church in Pakistan.
Means more cake for you Big Big Mama!!!
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#311925 Sep 22, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Utter twaddle. There are plenty of children available for adoption. If you really want to adopt, adopt one. Why do they have to be babies?
Thanks for pointing out the elephant in the room, by the way:
If every child was born a wanted child, there wouldn't be ANY children available for adoptions, unless their parents died while they were still children.
If a couple wants a baby, they want a baby and that is their right.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#311926 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No not at all.
Are you CERTAIN you want to lie like this?

Okay......

I'll be right back.
Qwerty

Wethersfield, CT

#311927 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No not at all.
Do you enjoy having crotch rot? Those open, oozing sore on your pootakka can't be much of a turn on for your customers. Thats what antibiotics is for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,110,138
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min CunningLinguist 227,720
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr PEE PEE PETE 27,421
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 20 hr broombroom 200,976
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••