Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,214
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#311921 Sep 22, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm in. Just one, or both?
Both. O'Reily's book is supposed to be more historical than biblical.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#311922 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I showed you the posts. They were about businesses being forced to accommodate gay couples getting married with pictures and cake to protect the civil rights of homosexuals.
We were not talking about genocide.
"...They were about businesses being forced to accommodate gay couples..."

They were about every business being required to follow the same law as every other business. Bigotry against homosexuals is legal: you are free to FEEL as bigoted as you like. But discrimination is illegal regardless of your feelings about it.

AS IT SHOULD BE.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#311923 Sep 22, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty sure you meant "Please SHUT up," as Ladilulu hit your nail DIRECTLY on the top of your pointed head.
You don't want to hear it - and I can hardly blame you - but it's nonetheless the truth, and you really need to face facts.
Nothing was the truth and therefore not worth responding to in any way but as I did.
Qwerty

Wethersfield, CT

#311924 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Well when you talk about cake making and pictures, we are talking about American civil rights. Isn't that the truth?
Then by all means show where gays have been discriminated on the same par as other pursecutions.
You could start with the two hundred non Muslims shot and bombed in Kenya yesterday or the sixty Christian women and children killed leaving church in Pakistan.
Means more cake for you Big Big Mama!!!
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#311925 Sep 22, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Utter twaddle. There are plenty of children available for adoption. If you really want to adopt, adopt one. Why do they have to be babies?
Thanks for pointing out the elephant in the room, by the way:
If every child was born a wanted child, there wouldn't be ANY children available for adoptions, unless their parents died while they were still children.
:)
If a couple wants a baby, they want a baby and that is their right.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#311926 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No not at all.
Are you CERTAIN you want to lie like this?

Okay......

I'll be right back.
Qwerty

Wethersfield, CT

#311927 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No not at all.
Do you enjoy having crotch rot? Those open, oozing sore on your pootakka can't be much of a turn on for your customers. Thats what antibiotics is for.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#311928 Sep 22, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>"...They were about businesses being forced to accommodate gay couples..."
They were about every business being required to follow the same law as every other business. Bigotry against homosexuals is legal: you are free to FEEL as bigoted as you like. But discrimination is illegal regardless of your feelings about it.
AS IT SHOULD BE.
Please repeat that for Bitner as she seems confused about the context of the conversation.

Bitner read!
Qwerty

Wethersfield, CT

#311930 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer big black niggacock any day of the week!
You go girl!!!

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#311931 Sep 22, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how sassy thinks adoption is a piece of cake. I'd like to know how many children sassy has adopted, but she will never answer. The cost to adopt is quite high. She talks a big talk, but that's all she is... all talk and little action.
Maybe after she finishes paying off that sweet single-wide trailer house of hers, she can git herself one o them baaaabies. Lol

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#311932 Sep 22, 2013
Here is your question....
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
"How many gays have to deal with possible death due to the whims of someone else like an unborn baby does?"

grumpy then asked you this....
"You never hear of homosexuals being killed because of sexual orientation?"

And here is your response.....
"In this country rarely. In other countries, Jews, Christians and gays are killed. Abortion on the other hand is rampant."

Now, I'll ask again, are you trying to pretend that your original question wasn't about women having elective abortions?
Katie

Kent, WA

#311934 Sep 22, 2013
Qwerty wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you enjoy having crotch rot? Those open, oozing sore on your pootakka can't be much of a turn on for your customers. Thats what antibiotics is for.
Oh stop! And don't try to pretend you're Chicky.
She's not online at present.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#311935 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Please repeat that for Bitner as she seems confused about the context of the conversation.
Bitner read!
YOU need to read, because I never even MENTIONED genocide, nor did I say that the conversation didn't INCLUDE the cakes and the pictures.
Hi there

New York, NY

#311936 Sep 22, 2013
Qwerty,you have a nervous twitch that I find alarming. Can someone hug you in your home? You need it. PC's seem very needy. They act like they are scorn women seeking validation on life. God loves you and plz don't forget that.

Peace!
Qwerty

Wethersfield, CT

#311937 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>I love to copulate with baboons!!
Superfreak!!

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#311938 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
They are wiping out Christians in Pakistan and Syria.
Really? Isn't religious zealotry grand?

If it were up to me I would put all religious zealots in a giant playpen and let them kill each other. End of problem.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#311941 Sep 22, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Isn't religious zealotry grand?
If it were up to me I would put all religious zealots in a giant playpen and let them kill each other. End of problem.
I am sorry but you really are an awful person.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#311942 Sep 22, 2013
Bitner wrote:
Here is your question....
"How many gays have to deal with possible death due to the whims of someone else like an unborn baby does?"
grumpy then asked you this....
"You never hear of homosexuals being killed because of sexual orientation?"
And here is your response.....
"In this country rarely. In other countries, Jews, Christians and gays are killed. Abortion on the other hand is rampant."
Now, I'll ask again, are you trying to pretend that your original question wasn't about women having elective abortions?
It wasn't a question, merely a comment about civil rights and persecution. I guess the point would be that more babies in the womb are killed that gays. You I assume would disagree with that.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#311943 Sep 22, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text> You don't know anything about the real world. also those deli's are not practicing their faith, are they. Yes it is a sin to do something that goes against what the Church teaches. Photographing a gay wedding is participating in a mortal sin. And one can't force a person to do something that they would consider morally wrong and goes against Church teachings. And yes, the Pope is not for gay marriage , he says its a grave sin. He never changed his stand on it.
No, it's YOU who knows nothing about the real world.

If a Jewish deli sells pork, it's not against their religion, Moron. They're not EATING it, are they? No.

You've obviously never been to an Amish restaurant. Although the Amish aren't allowed to use line electricity or telephones, any number of Amish restaurants have those things, and it is not considered a "sin" to them.

Stop projecting the nonsense of your religion onto others.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#311944 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't a question, merely a comment about civil rights and persecution. I guess the point would be that more babies in the womb are killed that gays. You I assume would disagree with that.
It wasn't a question? LOL, you need to see a doctor about that lying virus you caught from sassy, knit and nr. You've got a bad case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,124,809
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 25 min Bruin For Life 27,906
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 26 min Thetruth 229,916
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 1 hr PittsfieldObserver 439
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 1 hr black man1 1,486
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 8 hr RisaRainbow 201,189
Get your Gator Jamberry Nail Wraps Oct 16 jambycatherine 1

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE