Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,602
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
worships reality

AOL

#311887 Sep 22, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Discrimination is discrimination is discrimination. Gays are killed for being gay, whites are killed for being white, and blacks are killed for being black. People are killed because their killers were bored. Doctors are killed because of the procedure they perform. Women are killed because they didn't get someone a beer fast enough. Christians are killed because they preach tolerance in countries which don't have any.
None of these things is okay.
you'd know about discrimination, wouldn't you shovel? you anti-semite.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#311888 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Babies available for adoption are becomming a rarity.
I love how sassy thinks adoption is a piece of cake. I'd like to know how many children sassy has adopted, but she will never answer. The cost to adopt is quite high. She talks a big talk, but that's all she is... all talk and little action.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#311889 Sep 22, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
reading them on the other hand is a whole other story, eh bigot? lol...
Now what was the point of your post? I say I love books and you call me a bigot? Totally...pointless. And assholish.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#311890 Sep 22, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, 22/7 then. 61,000 posts over the course of 6 years is almost 30 posts a day, every day. do the math. you don't do that being on here once in a while. get a life, please.
Here's an equation for you...Your God created everything (according to your dogma), so your God created rats and parasites, and then your God's rats and parasites spread your God's Black Death, so your God was responsible for killing off an entire 3rd of Western Europe, so your God wiped out 20 million people.

And then that wasn't enough to satisfy your God's bloodlust so he wiped out 50 million people in 1918 via the Spanish flu.

Your God is the most prolific mass murderer in history so why continue to be a hypocrite and bitch about abortion? If your God gave a shit in the first place he wouldn't allow a conception that will end in miscarriage...ya dumbastard.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#311891 Sep 22, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, 22/7 then. 61,000 posts over the course of 6 years is almost 30 posts a day, every day. do the math. you don't do that being on here once in a while. get a life, please.
How convenient for you to whine about something like this when you hide within a gray box so nobody will know how much space you've wasted here.

And your buddy Dry Husk changes names minute to minute but manages to be a prolific bloviator, so maybe you should find better things to do besides piss and moan about non-issues...like maybe bathe once in awhile.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#311892 Sep 22, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
you'd know about discrimination, wouldn't you shovel? you anti-semite.
You clearly are bigoted against anyone who is more intelligent than you...which is most everyone so that must keep you pretty busy spreading the hate.

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#311894 Sep 22, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
as soon as those catholic doctors resolve to put a stop to the thousands who die of heart attacks and cancer every year. are you equating the body's natural biological rejection of a pregnancy to deliberate killing?
does the waiter who brings you your steak medium instead of medium well do so only because you are a woman? you need to get a hold of your paranoid self. you see misogynists under your bed you loony.
catholic doctors are not concerned with pregnant women having heart attacks or cancer. They would just as soon they die as long as they can salvage the fetus.

Yes I am equating the bodies rejection of pregnancy. The woman/girls brain is part of her body is it not? The problem you have is not caring about 500,000 spontaneous abortions, but caring deeply if a woman/girl uses her mind in the rejection of pregnancy.

Religion is misogynistic. I have read the book it screams off the pages. Not my problem that you bow down to it and refuse the truth. Bow all YOU want, don't expect the same from me? Comprende?

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#311895 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe this sermon from playa was the beginning of the discussion. I don't see overseas mentioned anywhere.
You "believe" incorrectly and are loathe to admit when you are mistaken.

This is a serious character flaw, akin to lying.

How do you reconcile your blatant inability to be honest with the dogma you (pretend to) follow and expect others to?

Do you feel that going to confession incessantly erases all your sins, even though you refuse to "sin no more?"

Do you think G-d is stupid and is fooled by the little game you play?
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#311896 Sep 22, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I have yet to lie.
I couldn't care less where the beginning was. The conversation wasn't limited to this country.
Still, that RESPONSE was obviously NOT the beginning.
Well when you talk about cake making and pictures, we are talking about American civil rights. Isn't that the truth?

Then by all means show where gays have been discriminated on the same par as other pursecutions.

You could start with the two hundred non Muslims shot and bombed in Kenya yesterday or the sixty Christian women and children killed leaving church in Pakistan.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#311897 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Well when you talk about cake making and pictures, we are talking about American civil rights. Isn't that the truth?
Then by all means show where gays have been discriminated on the same par as other pursecutions.
You could start with the two hundred non Muslims shot and bombed in Kenya yesterday or the sixty Christian women and children killed leaving church in Pakistan.
The discussion never was just about cake and pictures, Witless.

Your question wasn't about numbers, but the possibility. I DID provide those links. You ignored them.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#311898 Sep 22, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're taking a very narrow view of this issue. Is that the ONLY discrimination gay people face these days? What about the gay boy (man) who was beaten and dragged to his death and hung on some fence? He was one example of individuals being murdered for being gay. How many do you think we don't find out about? What about the lesbian women who have been gang raped just because they are gay?
I think you're more concerned and empathetic about crimes against people for religious reasons rather than non-religious hate crimes. According to your religion being gay is a sin anyway so why feel anything for those people, right? But if someone is victimized because of their religion then it's a huge deal. In that case I think the Jews get the top prize. How can you compare the number of deaths perpetrated in the Holocaust to a mere 200 mall deaths? I mean, that seems to be your logic on this issue.
Gays became more open in recent years so they became the target du jour. Muslims were behind 9/11 so it became fashionable to hate on them. Tomorrow? Who know who will be next..
www.civilrights.org
"Of all hate crimes reported in 2007, the proportion committed against lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) individuals rose to 16.6 percent..."
Are we changing the conversation to genocide now? If so, yes the Jews were killed in the millions in Germany. Did you know that North Korea has killed millions and still does today, mostly half chinese babies.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#311899 Sep 22, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
The discussion never was just about cake and pictures, Witless.
Your question wasn't about numbers, but the possibility. I DID provide those links. You ignored them.
I showed you the posts. They were about businesses being forced to accommodate gay couples getting married with pictures and cake to protect the civil rights of homosexuals.

We were not talking about genocide.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#311900 Sep 22, 2013
<quoted text>
I think we should all read it and then we can have a book discussion.
:)
Good idea.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#311901 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I showed you the posts. They were about businesses being forced to accommodate gay couples getting married with pictures and cake to protect the civil rights of homosexuals.
I didn't say the conversation as a whole didn't INCLUDE cake and photos, Witless. I said it was never JUST ABOUT THEM.

In the question that I first responded to in this particular conversation, even YOU didn't mention cake and pictures, Moron.

Not talking about genocide? You mean killing? Okay, then why did you bring up killing?

Why did you ask how many gays face the possibility of "death at someone's whim" like embryos/fetuses do?

You asked about possibilities.

I posted the links, and you ignored them.

Here is your answer again. ONE HUNDRED PERCENT of "gays" face the possibility of "death at someone's whim". You can't say the same about embryos/fetuses.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#311902 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Are we changing the conversation to genocide now? If so, yes the Jews were killed in the millions in Germany. Did you know that North Korea has killed millions and still does today, mostly half chinese babies.
One minute you want to solely focus on the US. Another minute you want to bring other countries into the picture. Regardless of whatever country we're talking about, gays continue to face a lot of discrimination and you continue to turn a blind eye.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#311903 Sep 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Here's an equation for you...Your God created everything (according to your dogma), so your God created rats and parasites, and then your God's rats and parasites spread your God's Black Death, so your God was responsible for killing off an entire 3rd of Western Europe, so your God wiped out 20 million people.
And then that wasn't enough to satisfy your God's bloodlust so he wiped out 50 million people in 1918 via the Spanish flu.
Your God is the most prolific mass murderer in history so why continue to be a hypocrite and bitch about abortion? If your God gave a shit in the first place he wouldn't allow a conception that will end in miscarriage...ya dumbastard.
Are you undre the opinion that people wouldn't die if there was no God to kill them?
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#311904 Sep 22, 2013
under
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#311905 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It's protecting the civil rights of people, Inky. They are being discriminated against because they are homosexual.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#311906 Sep 22, 2013
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
You "believe" incorrectly and are loathe to admit when you are mistaken.
This is a serious character flaw, akin to lying.
How do you reconcile your blatant inability to be honest with the dogma you (pretend to) follow and expect others to?
Do you feel that going to confession incessantly erases all your sins, even though you refuse to "sin no more?"
Do you think G-d is stupid and is fooled by the little game you play?
Please grow up.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#311907 Sep 22, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>

Here is your answer again. ONE HUNDRED PERCENT of "gays" face the possibility of "death at someone's whim". You can't say the same about embryos/fetuses.
Heard you the first time. If you want to believe that, fine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Incognito4Ever 1,144,542
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Morse 232,033
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 2 hr Roy the Boy 650
cardinal freshmen 2 hr card 2906 1
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Trojan 28,265
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 14 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 2,204
Pat Summitt files for divorce after 27 years of... (Aug '07) Nov 25 Mr bobo 145

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE