Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 309,238
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Read more

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#311913 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Babies available for adoption are becomming a rarity.
Utter twaddle. There are plenty of children available for adoption. If you really want to adopt, adopt one. Why do they have to be babies?

Thanks for pointing out the elephant in the room, by the way:

If every child was born a wanted child, there wouldn't be ANY children available for adoptions, unless their parents died while they were still children.

:)
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#311914 Sep 22, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, numbers are irrelevant. You asked about POSSIBILITY.
Again, here is my point. 100% of LGBT people face the possibility of "death at someone's whim". The same cannot be said for 100% of all embryos/fetuses.
You just said that none of YOUR pregnancies would ever have been aborted. You just proved my point. Thank you.
I didn't asked you about possibility or anything else. I only ask question of people who might have answers and we know you don't.

Everybody faces the possibility of death at someone else whim.

Did you see all those people shot in DC at someone else's whim.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#311915 Sep 22, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we should all read it and then we can have a book discussion.
:)
I'm in. Just one, or both?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#311916 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't asked you about possibility or anything else. I only ask question of people who might have answers and we know you don't.
Everybody faces the possibility of death at someone else whim.
Did you see all those people shot in DC at someone else's whim.
Oh, stop trying to change what you were asking about. You're fooling no one.

Are you trying to say that your original question was NOT about women who abort electively?

YOU try to be honest for a change.
Qwerty

Wethersfield, CT

#311917 Sep 22, 2013
The problem with religious peeps is that they cannot, will not mind their own BIZness!

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#311918 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Please grow up.
Pretty sure you meant "Please SHUT up," as Ladilulu hit your nail DIRECTLY on the top of your pointed head.

You don't want to hear it - and I can hardly blame you - but it's nonetheless the truth, and you really need to face facts.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#311919 Sep 22, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, stop trying to change what you were asking about. You're fooling no one.
Are you trying to say that your original question was NOT about women who abort electively?
YOU try to be honest for a change.
No not at all.
Qwerty

Wethersfield, CT

#311920 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I showed you the posts. They were about businesses being forced to accommodate gay couples getting married with pictures and cake to protect the civil rights of homosexuals.
We were not talking about genocide.
I hope your wedding photog came equiped with a wide angle lens. Assuming anyone was desperate enough to marry you.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#311921 Sep 22, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm in. Just one, or both?
Both. O'Reily's book is supposed to be more historical than biblical.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#311922 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I showed you the posts. They were about businesses being forced to accommodate gay couples getting married with pictures and cake to protect the civil rights of homosexuals.
We were not talking about genocide.
"...They were about businesses being forced to accommodate gay couples..."

They were about every business being required to follow the same law as every other business. Bigotry against homosexuals is legal: you are free to FEEL as bigoted as you like. But discrimination is illegal regardless of your feelings about it.

AS IT SHOULD BE.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#311923 Sep 22, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty sure you meant "Please SHUT up," as Ladilulu hit your nail DIRECTLY on the top of your pointed head.
You don't want to hear it - and I can hardly blame you - but it's nonetheless the truth, and you really need to face facts.
Nothing was the truth and therefore not worth responding to in any way but as I did.
Qwerty

Wethersfield, CT

#311924 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Well when you talk about cake making and pictures, we are talking about American civil rights. Isn't that the truth?
Then by all means show where gays have been discriminated on the same par as other pursecutions.
You could start with the two hundred non Muslims shot and bombed in Kenya yesterday or the sixty Christian women and children killed leaving church in Pakistan.
Means more cake for you Big Big Mama!!!
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#311925 Sep 22, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Utter twaddle. There are plenty of children available for adoption. If you really want to adopt, adopt one. Why do they have to be babies?
Thanks for pointing out the elephant in the room, by the way:
If every child was born a wanted child, there wouldn't be ANY children available for adoptions, unless their parents died while they were still children.
:)
If a couple wants a baby, they want a baby and that is their right.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#311926 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No not at all.
Are you CERTAIN you want to lie like this?

Okay......

I'll be right back.
Qwerty

Wethersfield, CT

#311927 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No not at all.
Do you enjoy having crotch rot? Those open, oozing sore on your pootakka can't be much of a turn on for your customers. Thats what antibiotics is for.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#311928 Sep 22, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>"...They were about businesses being forced to accommodate gay couples..."
They were about every business being required to follow the same law as every other business. Bigotry against homosexuals is legal: you are free to FEEL as bigoted as you like. But discrimination is illegal regardless of your feelings about it.
AS IT SHOULD BE.
Please repeat that for Bitner as she seems confused about the context of the conversation.

Bitner read!
Qwerty

Wethersfield, CT

#311930 Sep 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer big black niggacock any day of the week!
You go girl!!!

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#311931 Sep 22, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how sassy thinks adoption is a piece of cake. I'd like to know how many children sassy has adopted, but she will never answer. The cost to adopt is quite high. She talks a big talk, but that's all she is... all talk and little action.
Maybe after she finishes paying off that sweet single-wide trailer house of hers, she can git herself one o them baaaabies. Lol

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#311932 Sep 22, 2013
Here is your question....
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
"How many gays have to deal with possible death due to the whims of someone else like an unborn baby does?"

grumpy then asked you this....
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
"You never hear of homosexuals being killed because of sexual orientation?"

And here is your response.....
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
"In this country rarely. In other countries, Jews, Christians and gays are killed. Abortion on the other hand is rampant."

Now, I'll ask again, are you trying to pretend that your original question wasn't about women having elective abortions?
Katie

Kent, WA

#311934 Sep 22, 2013
Qwerty wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you enjoy having crotch rot? Those open, oozing sore on your pootakka can't be much of a turn on for your customers. Thats what antibiotics is for.
Oh stop! And don't try to pretend you're Chicky.
She's not online at present.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Holy Jumpin Jesus 1,206,348
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min big girl 236,794
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 11 hr Nine Ball 201,794
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 12 hr Earthling-1 4,941
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 13 hr Trojan 29,271
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Thu kareeo 14
The night Adolph Rupp met Johnny Green Mar 18 alexreese447 1
More from around the web