Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 308,914
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#311732 Sep 20, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Fear of being made a doormat convinces me, as I have said before, you must have no control over anything IRL and take out all your aggressions on topix.
What fear? I have no fear of being a doormat. I have never indicated any such thing. I simply pointed out that being peaceful does not mean one must be a doormat. Have you caught the lying virus from Sassy, Knit and NR?
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

#311733 Sep 20, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
But fornicate folks will do. Catholics even. And when they do, you say, don't use a condom. Then -- the unwanted pregnancy which may end in abortion. Unwanted pregnancy and abortion could have been avoided if only they'd used a condom.
You give them no reason not to go ahead and choose abortion. They are going to hell for fornicating, going to hell for using a condom while fornicating, so might as well go with abortion since they're going to hell, anyway.
God forbids sex outside of marriage. While many, like you pointed out, choose to do it anyway OR fall into temptations to do it,..still have an opportunity to repentant and change their ways. Isn't that why Christ died for us on the cross?

What do you mean that "I" give them "no reason to go ahead and choose abortion"? I don't negatively influence people by remaining sinful. THEY choose God or they reject him. But as I pointed out, there is always hope.

I would never say"hey, youre sinning any so why not go out with a bang". I tell the truth and i will NOT condone or justify their sins anymore than I do my own.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#311734 Sep 20, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> Bitler, you are blind to your displays of constant anger. Let go already! Yeah, okay you think I'm stupid...I think you are...blah blah blah....and the world goes on. Losing your temper is normal but seriously yoh two are your own worst enemies.
It's your uneasy conscience...guilt...
It's not there. There is astonishment, disdain, amusement and pity, but no anger.

Also, no guilt. I've done nothing to feel guilty about.

Again, why must you lie?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#311737 Sep 20, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
No, he would never say that, but he/they will say anything in hopes to get a few more pennies thrown in the collection.
I wouldn't have been able to withstand the shock anyway.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#311738 Sep 20, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
What fear? I have no fear of being a doormat. I have never indicated any such thing. I simply pointed out that being peaceful does not mean one must be a doormat. Have you caught the lying virus from Sassy, Knit and NR?
If not fear, at least concern that someone will make a doormat out of you. After all you brought it up.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#311739 Sep 20, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> I think that he is good too. He represents Christ as did all of his predeccors have. That's why Christ has used them to speak for him. To head his church which is guided by the Holy Spirit. They certainly all have their specific personalities(some more liked than others-on a human level) but their messages are ALL he same and that is that Christz loves the sinner but not the sin. He offer forgiveness and healing to all who ask him.
:)
This one is a keeper.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#311740 Sep 20, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
If not fear, at least concern that someone will make a doormat out of you. After all you brought it up.
Context, Witless, context. I have no "fear" of it, and no "concern". I pointed out to you that peace doesn't equal doormat. I'm sorry you're too stupid to understand what is said to you.

It's time to inhale and exhale again.
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

#311741 Sep 20, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. People who reject the toxic baggage of the Catholic Church are taking their personal power BACK. The church prefers that THEY be the ones with the power to make all sexual and reproductive decisions for women.
I'm just glad I live in the U.S., where I have the freedom to REJECT the regressive and oppressive doctrines of catholicism without civil or criminal penalties. Sadly, women who live in countries dominated by the Catholic Church aren't so lucky.
Motherhood: OPTIONAL, not required.
You took your "personal power back"? You had free will all along. I'd like to know who FORCED you to go against your free will. God never forces anyone to love and obey him.

:)
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#311742 Sep 20, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Context, Witless, context. I have no "fear" of it, and no "concern". I pointed out to you that peace doesn't equal doormat. I'm sorry you're too stupid to understand what is said to you.
It's time to inhale and exhale again.
Even stupid people can see through you.
Katie

Kent, WA

#311743 Sep 20, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"Lying virus"! LOLOL

Am going to remember and probably use that at some point, Bitner. Thanks for the laugh :-D

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#311744 Sep 20, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Even stupid people can see through you.
LOL, not with your head up your ass, you can't, Stupid.

Anyone who can't see that all LGBT people face "the possibility of death on someone's whim", while not all embryos and fetuses do, has her head up her ass, and can't see anything.
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

#311745 Sep 20, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not there. There is astonishment, disdain, amusement and pity, but no anger.
Also, no guilt. I've done nothing to feel guilty about.
Again, why must you lie?
Mhm...

Like I said,it goes both ways but it seems like you (and foo) can't control your emotions. There is a world out there that doesn't always meet eye to eye, but nevertheless, we don't go around calling people names like stupid,moron, etc at every whim.

A peaceful person doesn't lose his temper at every difference that he encounters with another.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#311747 Sep 20, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> Mhm...
Like I said,it goes both ways but it seems like you (and foo) can't control your emotions. There is a world out there that doesn't always meet eye to eye, but nevertheless, we don't go around calling people names like stupid,moron, etc at every whim.
A peaceful person doesn't lose his temper at every difference that he encounters with another.
I haven't lost my temper. Calling stupid people stupid does not require you to be angry at them.

Like I said, what you are seeing is astonishment, disdain, amusement and pity by turns.

And by the way, rarely in real life do I run across people as stupid as you, and when I do, I generally don't converse with them.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#311748 Sep 20, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> God said that nobody will go before him and say that they didn't know him. He has written his law in our hearts.
Perhaps that "conscience" is just that?
"god said blah blah blah....."

That all you've got it blah blah blah.

Get back to us when you have a leg to stand on, ms paradox
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#311750 Sep 20, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't lost my temper. Calling stupid people stupid does not require you to be angry at them.
Like I said, what you are seeing is astonishment, disdain, amusement and pity by turns.
And by the way, rarely in real life do I run across people as stupid as you, and when I do, I generally don't converse with them.
A little high on yourself, aren't you. That superior attitude on topix, I think, shows someone comming unglued. You appear to not be able to handle any any opinion contrary to your's. You're taking this much to seriously and cannot disxcern whether some one is serious or putting you on. Chill out for your own good.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#311751 Sep 20, 2013
jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
"god said blah blah blah....."
That all you've got it blah blah blah.
Get back to us when you have a leg to stand on, ms paradox
Jesuscare.
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

#311752 Sep 20, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, you spend endless hours, days and years on here with "stupid people"when you could be living your life.

I think ink was corrected in her assessment of you. But of COURSE you will disagree.

Oh, and call names.

“CRITICAL THINKING -- try it.”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#311753 Sep 20, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
We know of two occurences where someone didn't want to provide a service for a gay marriage. Every black in the south couldn't eat at a white establishment or sit where they want on a bus, drink from a water fountain, go to school or even speak to a white person. I would take issue that not being able to marry is a far cry from what the blacks went through.
I'm sorry. How many times does it have to occur to be discrimination in your book?

“CRITICAL THINKING -- try it.”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#311754 Sep 20, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>Actually you don't know if the couple would not get married in the Church, there have been times when the protestant couple decides not only to get married but take instruction to become a Catholic, which by the way takes a long time so they could get married in the Church before they become Catholic.
Think about that one, Knit. If the couple took instruction to become Catholic, that would make them....wait for it....CATHOLIC getting married in the Catholic church. They're no longer Baptists!
Husker Du wrote:
And yes, businesses do not have to serve someone who goes against what they believe, its called the conscience law. A Jewish person is not forced to sell bacon, right? Or a Muslim is not forced to have pork on their restaurant menu, right?
This has already been explained to you MULTIPLE times. If a Jewish person is operating a restaurant that doesn't sell bacon to ANYONE, no, they don't have to sell it. If, however, a Jewish person is operating a restaurant that serves BLTs then, yes, they must serve to anyone requesting a sandwich regardless of religion. I really don't understand why you're having such a hard time with this concept.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#311755 Sep 20, 2013
C Hamilton wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry. How many times does it have to occur to be discrimination in your book?
I see that you are not aware of the difference. Get some black history books. What about the black kids looking for a white guy to shoot. So they shot an Australian student. Now do we put white students on the same level as black discrimination?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,190,478
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min Aura Mytha 235,599
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 21 min Niqisam 4,135
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Brew In 29,058
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 13 hr Pietro Armando 201,370
NCSU vs UNC from the Coach's Perspective by Jam... Sat IdeasandTruth 1
Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) Fri KHS Alumni 69
More from around the web