Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,214
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#311446 Sep 18, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think any one has to attend any ritual or rite at which they feel uncomfortable.
I wouldn't want to be taking pictures at a Wiccan May Dance with naked people running around. But I guess in this country I would have to.
Like I previously said, a person can honor may day without taking part in the traditional may pole dance. Please feel free to continue to ignore thst and not take any iniative to understand what may day is.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#311447 Sep 18, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
All they talk about is tolerance. Where is the tolerance when someone because of religious feeling or just their own uncomfortableness doesn't want to be involved in a gay wedding. Why don't the gays just say okay I understand and get a photographer more willing? Why do they have to sue and ruin someone's life? To answer my own question, they have no tolerance for anyone else.
If you really have to ask why, then I doubt you really know what type of discrimination, intolerance and persecution they've had to deal with.
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

#311448 Sep 18, 2013
C Hamilton wrote:
<quoted text>I know, right!?!! Why couldn't those pesky black people in the '60s just eat somewhere other than the white lunch counters. I mean, really! Where was their tolerance for others and their beliefs??? Why did they have to make all those white people uncomfortable!?!! What nerve!
I know,right?!! Why do those pesky humans in the wombs have to exist and be developing ? Those "pesky" little inconveniences. What nerve of them to exist!

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#311449 Sep 18, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Playa: "Practice your religion ON YOURSELF."
Sounds like you'd be happier moving to a country that doesn't have First Amendment Rights in its constitution.
Bye. Send a post card.
TIA.
Sounds like you'd be well advised to read the Constitution of the United States. The First Amendment provides for freedom of worship - not freedom to persecute others in the name of your deity. Worship whatever you want, and practice your religion on yourself. Leave the rest of us out of it.

I know that's not what you want to think the Constitution says, but that's what it says.

Eat it.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#311450 Sep 18, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that in this country, we do not grant fetuses "human being" status.
We will.
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

#311451 Sep 18, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Bitler, you are wrong! There are two types of abortion, one is through miscarriage , not the woman's fault,something was not right with the mother or baby. in fact most of the time when this happens the mother is full of sadness. The other is direct, and kills the child intentionally. Ectopic pregnancy always ends with the death of both mother and child. The baby cannot survive in the fallopian tube for nine months and when the baby grows, the baby bursts the tube and both mother and baby dies. There are ways that are being done to transplant the baby but its a ways off. Its not an intentional killing of a child like regular abortion. I am ashamed of you when you say that a miscarriage is just like an intentional abortion, that both are the same. Many women suffer great sadness when they lose a baby through miscarriage. For shame on you esp since you say you work with pregnant women.
She is absolutely pathetic to lump miscarriages in with a deliberate act that kills a developing child in the womb because they aren't wanted.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#311452 Sep 18, 2013
C Hamilton wrote:
<quoted text>I know, right!?!! Why couldn't those pesky black people in the '60s just eat somewhere other than the white lunch counters. I mean, really! Where was their tolerance for others and their beliefs??? Why did they have to make all those white people uncomfortable!?!! What nerve!
You see civil rights and gay rights as the same thing. I don't but I understand your comment from your point of view.
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

#311453 Sep 18, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I have more respect for all life, than you have for any life other than a fetus'. Including your own daughter's life.
Scary? No. Unless one is your daughter, I guess....
Now THAT'S funny^^^

YOU, a woman who comes on an abortion forum 24/7 to advocate killing humans in the womb as choice, now claims that yoh have respect for life?

You forgot your meds today, didn't you?
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

#311454 Sep 18, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure a lot of men fantasize that you're scrubbing their toilets and doing their laundry while they get with a hot, sexy woman.
Ohhhh snap!
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#311455 Sep 18, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Feces wrote: "You do know that in this country, we do not grant fetuses "human being" status."
bHitler herself conceded that a human (nous
You need to go to a DNA analysis lab. Results for those in the womb indicate a unique, distinct human being exists in utero.
Next..........
Thanks for showing us that you are incapable of understanding anything that dare oppose your point of view, wacko.

I bet you want to tax fetuses, too.
Katie

Kent, WA

#311456 Sep 18, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie is the poster who said she doesn't believe calling a preborn baby a "useless wad of cells" is disrespectful to anyone.
She's an evil, evil "woman"..........
You twist what was said, lie about it, then whine how "evil" I am? Riiight. Better turn up your ELO, NR. Listen closely.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#311458 Sep 18, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
We will.
You will what? Grant fetuses human bring status? Will you be counting them amongst our population and demand they pay taxes too?
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

#311460 Sep 18, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Ocean.
Those on the AC/PL side who preach sex outside of marriage is a mortal sin AND using a condom is a mortal sin shouldn't be bothered by abortion. The woman is "going to hell" whether she has an abortion or not.
You'd think since she's going to hell (and the guy too) the crazy religious AC would overlook the using a condom part.
But noooooooo! They have to become parents on their way to hell.
It's nuts. Mindboggling I tell ya.
God says sex outside of marriage(fornication) is a sin. In fact GOD says it is a sin that if left unrepent, will cost that man or woman their eternity in heaven. You should know this Mr "I read and know my bible".

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#311462 Sep 18, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> She is absolutely pathetic to lump miscarriages in with a deliberate act that kills a developing child in the womb because they aren't wanted.
An ectopic pregnancy is not a miscarriage. It's a pregnancy. If allowed to develop past a certain point, it will endanger the woman. The ending of that pregnancy is required, deliberate, and with the full knowledge that it will kill the embryo. In other words, it is an induced abortion. I never said it was an elective abortion, which is a lie Knutter made up.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#311463 Sep 18, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
We will.
Doubtful, but still, it will not make one whit of difference as far as the abortion issue is concerned, just as fetal homicide laws did not.
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

#311464 Sep 18, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
For the fifth or sixth time and last ..an ectopic pregnancy will never be viable and it endangers the mother ..no controversy ..I kept asking it over and over ..so did others..IF you didn't know it's because you did not read ..
But she has,said it many times,..in detail ...
Just for logic. Here ..why would any woman who had obviously been wanting a baby since she had several miscarriages,...HAVE an elective abortion..
She said,she did to save her life ...
I am just as against elective abortion as you are ..But you two slammed this womsn a whole afternoon for what was for her a TRAGEDY ..plain and simple .
Did it ever occur to you That this,MIGHT BE hurtful ..
The lack of logic and empathy from both of you is,amazing .
Now I am done on this too.
PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!

1. I have explained over and over that an ectopic pregnancy has to be removed.

2. As per my original post, I dix not know playa had an ectopic pregnancy. YOU kept saying that she said that she did but that was not true. She said she had an abortion that saved her life and THAT could mean any abortion (according to these proaborts).

3. Where did playa say thay her abortion was a tragedy? Show me the post.Chicky had an ectopic pregnancy and said that it meant nothing to her. So stop puttinv words in someones mouth and ASSUMING it was tragic.

Do yourself a favor and drop it" IF you refuse to pay attention. It's getting annoying.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#311465 Sep 18, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>So, a Muslim or Jewish restaurant has to serve pork.
Of course not. Any restaurant can serve whatever its owner wants to...what they can't do, is refuse to serve just their straight patrons, or just the young ones, or just the Israeli ones, or just the skinny ones, or just the Black ones, or the just the Jewish ones.

HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>You said this No religion requires anyone to go into business. This is a secular country. Practice your faith ON YOURSELF instead of other people. But if we do that, we can't practice our faith.
Of course you can: If you don't agree with gay marriage, don't marry a gay person. Similarly, if you don't agree with abortion, don't get one. See how that works?
If you want to run a business in America, you have to follow the same rules as everyone else.

HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>We have a right to practice our faith.
You have a right to follow your beliefs, and subject yourself to their restrictions. And I have a right to be left unhampered by your faith. Your faith is yours. Keep it to yourself. Laws which affect all of us, should not hinge on your story.
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>The Chinese allows state run Churches, they go to worship, but can't practice their religion outside the walls of the Church. The Chinese govt is intolerant.
Who cares what China does? If you're so worried about it, become a missionary. Have a great trip!! Buh-bye now...
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text> A dictatorship. You want the U.S. to be a dictatorship?
No - I'm very fond of democracy. What you want is a Christian theocracy. That's not available here.

HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>The Mexican govt tried to force what you posted, they ended up martyring priests and nuns. It didn't work.
Forcing people to marry is never a good idea. Glad Mexico got that cleared up.

Next...
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

#311466 Sep 18, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Assuming your story of this "girl" is true, it really wasn't any of YOUR business in the first place. Even if she really "didn't want her child," (quoting your words) so what. The girl didn't have to explain or justify HER decision to you at all.
Motherhood: OPTIONAL, not required.
She didn't have to tell me anything. I wouldn't have known anything. SHE felt a need to make an excuse for her abortion as an attempt to justify her actions. She told our other friends that she aborted because she didn't want a baby. She had career plans(nursing school).

I am against abortion and she knew it. Why the need to change her story? Why the need to tell me at all?

FTR, she confessed her abortion and sought Gods forgiveness. Her conscience was temporarily numbed for a few years while she continued to live of life of denial but the truth finally had surfaced full force.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#311467 Sep 18, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if it's jiffy pop.
Sorry, I'm a Popcornopolis kinda girl...especially the cinnamon roll flavor.

To DIE for...
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#311468 Sep 18, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Right before she was cut off on the youtube video, she stated along the lines that unwanted/unhealthy pregnancies were a different experience than wanted/healthy pregnancies. Then she led to the age old question when life begins.
Then she stated what your PL side is giving her crap about, that life begins when the parents say it begins.
But right before the video clip was cut, she was in the middle of saying, "...[she] believes these emotions are what legislators are basing their laws on rather than science."
Would like to know what she said next. Wouldn't you?
Indeed, they do. MSNBC talking head Melissa Harris-Perry insists that life only begins when the parents have a "feeling" that it begins. "When does life begin? I submit the answer depends an awful lot on the feeling of the parents. A powerful feeling -- but not science," Harris-Perry said to nationwide astonishment on her July 21 MSNBC show.

Science says it begins at conception.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/041398_post-birth_...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 16 min No It Izant 1,492
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 20 min Dave Nelson 229,926
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min Grey Ghost 1,124,818
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 35 min squeezers 440
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Bruin For Life 27,906
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 13 hr RisaRainbow 201,189
Get your Gator Jamberry Nail Wraps Oct 16 jambycatherine 1

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE