Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 313680 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

No Relativism

United States

#311536 Sep 19, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, that's not why.
And, by the way, I have NEVER made a declaration about anyone being "worthy".
You're another liar. And I know why, your arguments don't stand on their own without those lies.
bHitler: "I have NEVER made a declaration about anyone being 'worthy.'"

You said that human beings in the womb aren't worthy of life, liberty or the pursuit of happiness.

You have a four-compartment cow stomach and lack morals & respect for human life.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#311537 Sep 19, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^ Look a few posts up. You'll see you said those humans in the womb aren't worthy of civil rights.^^^
No I did not. You just lied again, No Relevance.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#311538 Sep 19, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You said that human beings in the womb aren't worthy of life, liberty or the pursuit of happiness.
You have a four-compartment cow stomach and lack morals & respect for human life.
You just told four lies.

No need to wonder why no one takes you seriously, No Relevance.
Ink

Narberth, PA

#311539 Sep 19, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. Children are born. A guilty verdict would have to hinge on a finding that the mother did not have the right to make her own medical decisions because she was pregnant. I don't see that happening. I know, you do...you salivate at the very idea of convicting women of abortion.
Death penalty cases, are they, in the World According to Ink?
What about these poor people who have been damaged? Don't they have any rights? Why do only the mothers have rights?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#311540 Sep 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What about these poor people who have been damaged? Don't they have any rights? Why do only the mothers have rights?
Love how you ignore my questions, and expect answers for your own.

What do you propose should be the legal consequences of seeking obtaining, or performing, an abortion for any reason of which you don't approve?

I'll wait.
Ink

Narberth, PA

#311541 Sep 19, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it is.
True separation of church and state requires that the state not tax the church, and that the church not make laws.
Why do YOU think churches remain untaxed?
And if it's because they're charged with providing charity, why are there rich churches, and poor people??
It isn't required anywhere that the churches not be taxed.

I think they will eventually be taxed. It is another goal on the plate of activist atheists.

There are also poor churches, like mine and rich people.
Ink

Narberth, PA

#311542 Sep 19, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Feces posted: "Spare us your indifference"
Hey, dumbass, YOU kill babies.
How many gays have to deal with possible death due to the whims of someone else like an unborn baby does?
Ink

Narberth, PA

#311543 Sep 19, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Love how you ignore my questions, and expect answers for your own.
What do you propose should be the legal consequences of seeking obtaining, or performing, an abortion for any reason of which you don't approve?
I'll wait.
None as long as it is legal.
Ink

Narberth, PA

#311544 Sep 19, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Love how you ignore my questions, and expect answers for your own.
I'll wait.
I answered you so your turn to answer. I'll wait and wait and wait.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#311545 Sep 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
How many gays have to deal with possible death due to the whims of someone else like an unborn baby does?
There is no such thing. You mean an embryo/fetus? Have you noticed what's going on in Russia RIGHT NOW, you brainless thing?

Here's your answer....100% of LGBT person's face such a possibility.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_viole...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Significant_acts...
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/11/25/judge-l...

Open your eyes, Witless.
feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#311546 Sep 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Then leave the issue alone.

“CRITICAL THINKING -- try it.”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#311547 Sep 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You see civil rights and gay rights as the same thing.
I do.
Ink wrote:
I don't but I understand your comment from your point of view.
Can you explain why not? I honestly would like to understand.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#311548 Sep 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't ask what the CURRENT consequences are, and you know it. You don't want abortion to be legal in any but very particular circumstances. Ergo, what do YOU propose as a consequence, or set of consequences, for seeking, obtaining, or performing an abortion, post-criminalization of the ones for which you don't approve of the woman's reasons?

Still waiting.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#311549 Sep 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered you so your turn to answer. I'll wait and wait and wait.
You didn't answer the question I asked.

You rarely do.

Still waiting...

“CRITICAL THINKING -- try it.”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#311550 Sep 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think pastors will have to marry gay couples?
Absolutely not. Nor do I think a Catholic priest should have to marry a protestest or an antheist couple or a couple he doesn't believe is following the tenants of the Catholic faith any more than a Baptist minister should have to marry a Catholic couple, etc. However, I do believe state judges/justices of the peace/etc. should have to marry anyone legal allowed to marry in the state.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#311551 Sep 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Born people who have been damaged, by the decisions of their mothers, are limitless in number. Sue on...just don't expect to win. Mothers have rights over many aspects of their children's lives. As citizens, children have very few, and fetuses are not citizens.
Okay, now I've answered your questions.

Still waiting....
Ink

Narberth, PA

#311552 Sep 19, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Born people who have been damaged, by the decisions of their mothers, are limitless in number. Sue on...just don't expect to win. Mothers have rights over many aspects of their children's lives. As citizens, children have very few, and fetuses are not citizens.
Okay, now I've answered your questions.
Still waiting....
We are not talking about children. They are now adults and citizens with rights.

Still waiting for what?
Ink

Narberth, PA

#311553 Sep 19, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't answer the question I asked.
You rarely do.
Still waiting...
Post # 311543
Ink

Narberth, PA

#311554 Sep 19, 2013
C Hamilton wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely not. Nor do I think a Catholic priest should have to marry a protestest or an antheist couple or a couple he doesn't believe is following the tenants of the Catholic faith any more than a Baptist minister should have to marry a Catholic couple, etc. However, I do believe state judges/justices of the peace/etc. should have to marry anyone legal allowed to marry in the state.
Even though they are in the marriage 'busines' and offer that serice to the public?
Ink

Narberth, PA

#311555 Sep 19, 2013
C Hamilton wrote:
<quoted text>I do.<quoted text>Can you explain why not? I honestly would like to understand.
I believe that civil rights means that all are guaranteed the right to freedom, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Blacks did not have those rights for much too long. It was awrong that needed to be righted.

I believe that gays, unless they were black have always had those rights.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min sonicfilter 1,509,739
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr The Phartss 32,832
News Buzzer-beating shot lifts Florida over Wisconsi... Mar 25 BuzzerPhartss 2
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite (Sep '16) Mar 16 MakePhartce 105
News North Carolina Governor Who Signed Bathroom Bil... Mar 15 Bath phart 2
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Mar 14 superwilly 258,478
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Mar 14 Into The Night 11,123
More from around the web